It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space The Video That Shows The Real Reason We Invaded Iraq *Warning Graphic*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Has anyone yet pointed out the most obvious, glaring error in logic of the main premise? No???

IF one wishes to infer that ONLY the Iraqis are 'carrying the alien bloodline' one is foolishly missing the fact that 'National' boundaries are purely imaginary and arbitrary!!!

Meh! It's not as if the "cradle of civilization" has existed in a bubble for 10,000 years, and no one has left, nor entered and there hasn't been any intermingling of bloodlines in the region for all of these generations....pfffft!!

Phooey!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hang on a mo weedwhacker, who said it was only the Iraqis that carried the bloodline?

At the moment we have wars in Afghanistan,Pakistan,and Iraq and also soon to be Iran.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I don't know what to think of this, all I can say if this is real then we have got alot to think about. Its so easy just to dismiss it without looking into the fact that it COULD be true.

The more I am researching about all this the bleaker it becomes, and I can understand why people want to close their eyes and continue paying their taxes and slaving away to TPTB but what if...........

Thanks for this interesting thread and vids franspeakfree,
strrd and flggd.

I answer your questions one by one in order you can see how I think of it all.

What if we are not alone

We are not alone now, and we never where.
The evidence for that is overwhelming in my opinion.

What if there is a secret war going on in front of our very own eyes

It looks indeed to me that there is some sort of battle [secret war] going on between certain to us malevolent and benevolent ET groups in where we humans are strongly involved.

What if there is a plan to enslave humanity (again)

If the plan is to enslave humanity I really don’t know.

What if the war in Iraq was really an agenda to wipe out the bloodlines?

I don’t think that is the case, I think that one important reason for that war has indeed something to do with certain alien related items and highly possible even stargate technology.

Perhaps you will find this interview with Jim Marss on projectcamelot interesting.

JM: And so, the question is, why am I talking about The Fourth Reich at a UFO Congress? And I think the answer is because people who disregard the subject of UFOs and who just write that off as just total fantasy and lunacy; they will never, ever, be able to figure out what’s truly happening in the world because they’re tossing out a big piece of the puzzle. It’s all part of the same big mosaic and you have to put all these pieces together to figure out what’s going on.

Just as a “for instance”: I truly believe that one of the main reasons for our precipitous invasion of Iraq was to make a beeline for Baghdad, and use a mob scene as a cover, for a very concerted effort to loot the Iraqi National Museum. What were they after? They were after newly discovered artifacts, tablets, scrolls and such that were being found in the ancient Sumerian cities of Uruk and some of these other places by French and German archaeological teams -- interestingly enough, the two countries who were most opposed to our entry into Iraq.

And what was taken? Very possibly knowledge of ancient energy manipulation technology. And this gets into anti-gravity and a bunch of weird and exotic technologies that conventional science would laugh at. But then, when you really study the issue, you find that these technologies have been worked on since at least World War II and have been kept under very ultra-secret classification programs ever since, because this is our leading edge technology.

So, you can see how it all ties together; Ancient history, UFOs, secret societies, the world government. It’s all part of the same big ball of wax, and unless you back off and take that broad overview and study a wide variety of topics, you’re never going to figure out what’s going on.

www.projectcamelot.net...

In the recent interview, Burisch argues that stargate technology basically allows its users to physically enter or move material through time and into different time streams. Burisch claims that artificial stargates are instruments that tap into 'natural stargates' in order to operate. He believes there are approximately 50 artificial stargates present on the planet with an undisclosed number of natural stargates.

He argues that information for the development of artificial stargates came from 'cylinder seals' extracted from Iraq from both the first (1991) and second (2003) Gulf War military interventions by the US and its allies. The cylinder seals contain extraterrestrial information given to the ancient Sumerians who faithfully replicated this information on cuneiform texts. Burisch's information gives plausibility to the thesis that U.S. military intervention into Iraq was motivated by the desire to discover and control stargate technology.

At least one other recent whistleblower interviewed by the Project Camelot team, who uses the pseudonym 'Henry Deacon', claims that Burisch's information on stargates is correct

(projectcamelot.org... ).

Burisch claims that an offshoot of stargate technology is Project Looking Glass, a window into different time lines. He claims that Looking Glass technology was reverse engineered from artificial stargates. Burisch argues that Looking Glass technologies give the user a direct view into different probabilities of future events or different time streams. So while stargate technology enables one to travel or send material back and forth in time, Looking Glass enables one to view probable future events or what is occurring in a different time stream.
/ex]

www.exopolitics.org...

edit post to change one word, answer in evidence.

[edit on 4/7/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

This is what I want to get in to but somehow always get bullied off the stage, I am not interested in people asking for proof I am interested in talking about WHAT IF THIS IS REAL.

What if TPTB (a branch of) have this looking glass technology to look through different timelines, 2012 wil be really interesting because I believe the looking glass did not see beyond that.

WHAT IF the JUMP SEAT TO MARS is indeed real and an ART alien reversed technology used to travel through space.

WHAT IF these people are telling the truth and trying to get the word out,

WHAT IF STARGATE on television is a way to desensitize and slowly drip feed acceptance that this technology could actul exist to the masses.

(Many things have happened in my life and I am sure other members on this site) which cannot be explained by science therefore, I am convinced there is another side to life that should and MUST be explored.

Looking at life through a higherstate of consciousness is only the beginning.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I found that the same way you found OBR. What makes your source better than mine. And I also have more than one source, you gave me one.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by walsbg22

I found that the same way you found OBR. What makes your source better than mine. And I also have more than one source, you gave me one.

Sorry walsbg22 what source? I don't understand? what was the question are you talking about the video?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

If alien life existed and is as advanced as would need be to travel here then I have only one question.

Why would they need to work with the Government, meaning any Government, to disclose themselves to the public.

I just can't buy that. They can materialize out of thin air but require an ok to do what they will? They can observe you telepathically, but they need a "go ahead" from Obama? Sounds very Hollywood to me, then again, Hollywood was built for that.

I've seen many UFO's, but I don't believe they are alien.

When they dig, and I'm not talking archeologists, but the real people who find stuff such as Oil companies, Mining Companies, Power Companies, Demolition Companies, Communication Companies, and Nation Building Companies, the ones backed on the stock markets of the world is "more of the land". Energy companies as most of you know such as GE are also HUGE defense contractors. They also own NBC and other media outlets. They like to play both sides, unbelieving Media and propagators of the myths. Keeps you from ever looking at what is right in front of you every day.

Extra Terrestrial means "more of the land".

You are dazzled and amazed not knowing your ancestors built the things

Confusion and Diversion keep people from seeing what goes on in front of them every day. Because people will believe what they do not know, truth walks around naked.

Oh yeah. Think of Voyager as a "Time Capsule". The only aliens that will find it will be the survivors of this planets next growth spurt. Then they will be the holders of the "Golden Disk" and the rulers of the next age exactly like the Egyptians before them.

Peace

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I said this:

Originally posted by walsbg22

1. 1.5 Million dead in Iraq at time of video

You sure? Here is toll for civilians from multiple sources:

Iraq Body Count March 19, 2003 - August 22, 2008 86,661 - 94,558
Iraq Coalition Casualty Count April 28, 2005 - August 22, 2008 43,099
Brookings Iraq Index May 2003 - August 14, 2008 113,616
The Associated Press April 2005 - February 13, 2008 34,832 dead 40,174 wounded
The Iraq Family Health Study (the “WHO study”) March 2003 - June 2006 151,000
The Lancet, “Mortality after the 2003 Invasion of Iraq” March 19, 2003 - July 31, 2006 426,369

Also visit: www.iraqbodycount.org...

You said this:

reply to post by walsbg22

This is exactly what I am talking about, if you dig deeper and do your own research in to these matters and do not rely on what you are being fed you will find out the truth.

Bearing in mind this is from 2008. (I am sure others have perished in the last 7 months)

On 28 January 2008, ORB published an update based on additional work carried out in rural areas of Iraq. Some 600 additional interviews were undertaken and as a result of this the death estimate was revised to 1,033,000 with a given range of 946,000 to 1,120,000.[4]

ORB reports that it has been "tracking public opinion in Iraq since 2005."[1]

Link to source

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

If alien life existed and is as advanced as would need be to travel here then I have only one question.

Why would they need to work with the Government, meaning any Government, to disclose themselves to the public.

I just can't buy that. They can materialize out of thin air but require an ok to do what they will? They can observe you telepathically, but they need a "go ahead" from Obama? Sounds very Hollywood to me, then again, Hollywood was built for that.

I think we are at two different ends of the stick here, who says that the aliens need the go ahead from our government? The only supposed event I am aware of when the ebes asked the government for anything was when the tau9 treaty was introduced, which supposedly ran out this year.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The videos were great. Puts things into perspective.

I would like to expand people's minds a bit. When you say go to the middle east and kill people because of bloodlines, can you be sure you understand?

This would be like an uncle (sam) going to his brother's house and killing all the kids sleeping in one bedroom. That makes no sense and killing people because of their bloodline makes no sense.

Hitler tried to wipe out a whole race of people. He failed in his attempt. How is that similar to what happened in Iraq? Yet, we have a similar type of genocide. This seems to happen with alarming frequency on this planet.

What is up with that?

BTW... I know they have been lying since the 60's. That is when I first saw UFOs and understood there was a cover up going on.

My only question is, why do we still bow down to the mighty liars, cheaters, thieves and hoaxers known as Government?....oh yes ... and almost forgot about religion ... it is mixed in here also.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by walsbg22

Oh I see sorry I was having two conversations at once, forgive me. The problem with figures especially when it comes to government official figures is the fact that over and over again you cannot trust a word they say. Which is why independent people and organisations do their own investigations.

It doesn't suprise me in the slightest that there are more official sites that record the numbers because if the people knew the truth then they would start to ask questions.

'The bailout propasal' is a clear example of this, nobody knows the true figure and indeed where ALL the money has gone.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Hey fran.... they told me about a treaty that has ended. They kept their end of the bargain, but I understood we didn't.

Do you have a link to that treaty?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
My only question is, why do we still bow down to the mighty liars, cheaters, thieves and hoaxers known as Government?....oh yes ... and almost forgot about religion ... it is mixed in here also.

Because th system is designed to enslave.

The system is primarily based on MONEY - CONTROL -GREED it can be altered but in order to do this people will have to take charge of their OWN lives and unfortunately the majority are not ready to do this yet. Its a waiting game.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

However I'm highly interested in the connections between ancient civilizations and current politics, and I do believe that there are powerful people obsessing over ancient stuff and making decisions based on them.

Keep the info coming and hopefully we can recover some quality materials.

Id agree with that.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

Hey fran.... they told me about a treaty that has ended. They kept their end of the bargain, but I understood we didn't.

Do you have a link to that treaty?

Yep January this year it ceased to exist and by coincedence the media editors were told in that month that they could NOW report on UFO sightings and incidents as it was no longer asscoiated/ under the bracket of National Security.

I forget the term of it now but before January, Newspapers were only allowed to report UFO sightings in a comical way, i.e not take the subject seriously.

If anyone can provide me with the name of the reporting levels the medi has to abide by I would be grateful I have forgotten what its called now.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have always gone against the grain of the wood, making my life hell at times.

Oh there have been many great times, but these are only when dealing with people. Take out the Govt and money, and you will find a much different perspective.

Yet I am not a leader. I would much rather make love than war. I do not want to fight them. I do not want to fight, period. I have been killed off at a young age, in too many past lifetimes, by the need to fight. It gets you no where.

I am ready for the next stage..... what ever that may be. I can guarantee it can't be found in the USA or any where else around this planet. No point even looking.

I will say they try to destroy history and make their own version up as they go. Why were the history records in Rome destroyed? Why were the Egyptian artifacts in the Grand Canyon denied? The list goes on and on ...
so much so I just vomitted.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Perhaps if "bloodline" were replaced with 'genetic factors', then remember the Human genome has recessed factors going back to before life left the oceans.

Maybe the concept that non Terran genetic factors have somehow combined to our genomics among various races today, from the ancient past, may be more understandable.

Now consider the genome project, how far ahead science is already by the time most people get to hear about things publicly by official release....

[I most certainly am not agreeing with any suggestion allied troops beheaded anybody, i find that ridiculous as well. But if some humans do have non Terran genetic factors, genetic science is more than capable of looking for and isolating them from samples on database if samples of a racial demographic have been taken. [ Similar maybe for the search for the Ancient gene in Stargate Atlantis, for instance. Elements of the truth in fiction, more common than we think and all that.
]

[edit on 3-7-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Which of my sources is from, or done by the govt? Which one is not independent?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by walsbg22]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
We are made up of the same things the ocean and all life are made from. I can easily see how life on Earth could be thought of as having the same ancestry.

It is the essence of man that is the question begging to be answered. How does primordial ooze become an individual man. That makes no sense.

What makes us individual? That is something you can't reproduce in a tube.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaPan
Now consider the genome project, how far ahead science is already by the time most peope get to hear about things publicly by official release....

Thats my point when I talk about offical figures. We get to hear about these things after TPTB have moved on to something else.

What if we have reached a time in life where the JUNk DNA inside certain individuals is starting to reconnect, and this is why people are feeling that they are waking up?

JUNK DNA

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join