It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space The Video That Shows The Real Reason We Invaded Iraq *Warning Graphic*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is the worst kind of nonsense imaginable. The idiot who made this film says that there are Iraqis who have an alien bloodline but are not aware of it. Then, please explain, how would George Bush know who they were? It's a ridiculous statement to make.
I hate these kind of fims mainly because they take a disaster such as the death of men, women and children in Iraq and then try to tie mystical, paranormal or alien elements to them! It's a nasty and vindictive thing to do when you consider that the guy in the film has absolutely no proof whatsoever! American GI's cutting peoples heads off! Opening fire on innocent civilians! Rubbish.

This kind of apalling bull*hit should be confined to the garbage as it really does dumb down the people who have a real, sincere and genuine interest in the war attrocities carried out in Iraq, and those interested in UFOs and aliens.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
That video is pretty much worthless. It'a another in a long line that strings together scraps of theories, none of which have been proven,
Feel free to believe what you will, but I'm not losing any sleep over this one.

Its easy to say this and just wash your hands but take in to consideration that a small part of it may be true. just one small part of what is being said and research for yourself (if you want), let us know what you find.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Interesting. Looks like someone put undo`s "Stargate`s are real" thread on film.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Admittedly it could be pushing on the boundaries for some people but like I said above what if some parts of it are true.

Is it that easy just to ridicule and dump it in the trash pile without researching the facts?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Admittedly it could be pushing on the boundaries for some people but like I said above what if some parts of it are true.

Is it that easy just to ridicule and dump it in the trash pile without researching the facts?

What facts? I didn't hear any facts! Just the narrator and producer of this film saying things like, I Heard, They Say, etc. Those aren't facts, they're disgusting and vile comments given that the back drop for these claims is the war in Iraq where innocent people are dieing every day.Ttrying to legitimise that by saying these poor people are part alien is just to descend into the worst kind of nonsense imaginable.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

No he is not saying they are part alien, he is saying that they carry the bloodline from another race and the deeper you look in to babylonian history and archeaological finds in Iraq the more you will see that this country has more to offer than oil.

Let me see if I can find some information on the artifacts taken from Iraq and I will show you what I mean.

Edit: Add link

Sumerian artifiacts

Our Reptillian Past

[edit on 2-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Read the thread I mentioned above. There's much more to Iraq and ancient civilizations than "official history" offers ...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You say they looted artifacts, some would say they rescued them from being destroyed in the war.! Remember how the Taliban dynamited those beautiful huge statues carved into a rock face? What would they do if they got their hands on ancient antiquities in the museums you speak of.
I have no doubt that Iraq's history is as colourful and mysterious as you say but to take that huge leap of faith and start claiming that they have links back to aliens (A blood line) and present pictures of poor Iraqi's being beheaded and tortured as evidence of this is too much to accept, especially when we are offered no proof.
And then someone mentions "Stargates" and we descend even further into science fiction. . .

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
s is too much to accept, especially when we are offered no proof.
And then someone mentions "Stargates" and we descend even further into science fiction. . .

Its interesting when people mention science fiction, because science fiction can easily (in time) become science fact. Its that ste of limbo where the mind stops and turns it into a fantasy. However, where does science fiction come from?

Heres an interesting article where science fiction becomes science fact over 10yrs

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree Its easy to say this and just wash your hands but take in to consideration that a small part of it may be true. just one small part of what is being said and research for yourself (if you want), let us know what you find.

It's also easy to just spew a bunch of crap without being required to back any of it up.

OK, NASA does send stuff into space. That much is true. GW Bush is a member of Skull and Bones. Also true.

But the rest is simply drivel designed to suck in the weak minded. I've already looked into a lot of the stuff the video mentions from checking the validity of many threads here at ATS. Iraq, museum lootings, elohim, STS mission footage, reptillians, ancient "astronaut" stuff, etc. I've found that most of these subjects can be spun enough to make them sort of believable, but as soon as you remove the spin, they fall apart.

In fact, the video struck me as something that could have easily been put together from info found here at ATS with no other research involved. Speculation tied together with speculation is not the way to prove any points.

In the end, it's just a nice fairy tale.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
s is too much to accept, especially when we are offered no proof.

Its interesting when people mention science fiction, because science fiction can easily (in time) become science fact. Its that ste of limbo where the mind stops and turns it into a fantasy. However, where does science fiction come from?

Perhaps not in this case. Most people who talk about science fiction becoming science fact site Star Trek as an example, and it's easy to see why. The communicators etc, do have an eerie look of modern day mobile phones. But with Stargates you're talking about the ancients having a device or a technology that we don't have, or understand even today. Something truly amazing laying beneath the sand awaiting discovery. I eagerly await that discovery as I'm someone who believes that we aren't the first highly advanced civilisation on the planet but until someone comes up with some proof then I'm going to maintain my original stance on this and continue to say that promoting the disastrous war in Iraq and the death of it's people as having something to do with aliens, UFOs or even stargates is to descend into madness.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

It's also easy to just spew a bunch of crap without being required to back any of it up.

OK, NASA does send stuff into space. That much is true. GW Bush is a member of Skull and Bones. Also true.

I've found that most of these subjects can be spun enough to make them sort of believable, but as soon as you remove the spin, they fall apart.

To say you have researched these subjects but it all amounts to spin is a sweeping statement take the ancient astronauts theory for example there is afantastic book by Erik Von Daniken that talks in depth about that particular study and to say its that its all spin I just can't accept.

I have read numerous amounts of books where the author starts off as trying to debunk these ancient theories only to be drawn in to the intrigue and cross over mid way through to the belief that maybe we don't know everything after all. Or maybe there is more to this planet than meets the eye.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Heres some information about Ancient Babylonia if your interested.

Ancient Babylon - Who Did They Worship?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

To say you have researched these subjects but it all amounts to spin is a sweeping statement take the ancient astronauts theory for example there is afantastic book by Erik Von Daniken that talks in depth about that particular study and to say its that its all spin I just can't accept.

Are you referring to "Chariots of the Gods"? I read that one when it first came out, and a couple of times since. Good book, but absolutely 100% spin. You can interpret the "evidence" in that book as showing "ancient astronauts", true. However, you can also interpret it as being just about anything else, too. Representations of their gods. Things out of the local folk stories. Artistic renderings of normal people. Simple stylistic quirks of the original artists. Some of the "evidence" in it is even taken out of context, with the rest of the piece, which shows what it really is about, cropped out.

If you remove the spin of everything representing aliens and use a more logical (some would say rational) approach, it all falls apart as there is no "proof" in that book, just supposition.

I realize that everyone has their own definition of "logic", but the "logic" used to piece together that video is, to me, sorely lacking.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

hi..has anyone got a link to that cave painting shown in the film..the one with the UFO..aliens and cows being abducted?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

That video is pretty much worthless. It'a another in a long line that strings together scraps of theories, none of which have been proven, into a bigger theory which hasn't/can't be proven. It offers zero proof to back up any of it's claims, expecting the viewer to just accept it all.

Feel free to believe what you will, but I'm not losing any sleep over this one.

well, i don't know if it's worthless, it's entertaining...but to claim that soldiers were killing iraqi's because of their alien bloodline is ridiculous. how would they even know this without doing DNA samples, or at least doing some advanced blood testing. plus the scary music, and sound effects are not needed on a documentry. the museum in bagdad, by the way, was broken into way before the blasting (not known by me) of the gates by U.S. soldiers. artifacts were taken by looters long before U.S. soldiers got there, and that was backed up by the curator of the museum. i wish that he would have stuck to the facts, instead of mixing ennui and conjecture, with something true. poor research, hyperbolic statements, and undocumented lines of thought, lead me to believe he's trying to get on the sci-fi channel or get backing for a motion picture deal.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Yes thats the one, there are others aswell but its easier to concentrate on one.

My question IS WHAT would be the point of using spin in his book, as an example, to change his own way of thinking? it wouldn't be for book sales surely because at that time of print to think outside the box was frowned upon?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
the museum in bagdad, by the way, was broken into way before the blasting (not known by me) of the gates by U.S. soldiers. artifacts were taken by looters long before U.S. soldiers got there, and that was backed up by the curator of the museum.

Thats not strictly true I have some info bookmarked at home that contradicts that. I will see what I can find later and re edit and post some quotes and links

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by franspeakfree

You want to talk about Troops being brainwashed... I think you are brainwashed. 1.5 Million Iraqis have not been killed, US Soldiers DO NOT cut the heads off of POWs. The may take naked pictures of them but THEY DO NOT CUT THE HEADS OF THE ENEMY OFF.

They shoot them off, much better.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
the museum in bagdad, by the way, was broken into way before the blasting (not known by me) of the gates by U.S. soldiers. artifacts were taken by looters long before U.S. soldiers got there, and that was backed up by the curator of the museum.

Thats not strictly true I have some info bookmarked at home that contradicts that. I will see what I can find later and re edit and post some quotes and links

I also heard that there was an awful lot of thieving going on from the museums, etc, which were then being sold on the black market to private collectors. Remember, once these artifacts enter private collections they are gone for ever. . . If this is true then you would expect the army to move in and protect Iraq's antiquities wouldn't you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join