It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jellyfish Crop Circle Predicts Solar Storm on July 7 2009 - Symbolizes Magnetosphere

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is interesting indeed...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Alot of people are saying if this is a message then why make it so vague.

Maybe the reason for the message being so obscure has something to do with theyre culture, perhaps contact with other species is forbiddon or maybe earth is a type of 'national park' to be left alone. observed. And the aliens putting these 'warnings' are some rogue element wanting to help us but unable to do so directly due to some universal law. The reasons and possibilities are limitless.

Anyone can plan these sort of things but its one thing to draw it on paper its another thing to execute it so perfectly..and its another thing all together to keep it a secret (most people cant help but brag)

There is no way to tell exactly what it means, but saying that, I will be unplugging my valuable electronics on the 7th.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to

post by questioningall

Hi questioningall,

Good points.

It's funny, kind of a big paradox too, how naysayers
conveniently like to exclude the mathematics from the
equation.

Keeping on resurrecting doug&dave and trying new variations
on the theme.

As if it were only a logistics issue..

Recently, a co worker at the crop circle connector passed away,
and at the website you can read that close to his death,
he foresaw and predicted, that the phenomenon was soon
going to 'step up a gear'.

Meaning according to him, that we may soon start to
witness the appearance of major crop formations in
"remote" areas.

He actually referred to the year 2009 for this.

Why he thought so, is not mentioned.

But he said the gearing up would be in the sense that it
will gradually be harder and harder to maintain that the
phenomenon "could" be human.

So we gradually all have to start 'guessing' a little bit harder.

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Excellent video put together by someone about CMEs and this crop circle with information:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It takes 3 days for a solar flare to hit us... right?

SO we should see something today/tomorrow being emitted from the sun... correct?

Okay - in knowing that - take a look at this...... being emitted from the sun TODAY!!!!!

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revel

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Comparing the pictures of what a solar storm would look like, and what a jellyfish looks like.. Id bet on it being a jellyfish. So, are we about to be invaded by giant jellyfish? Or maybe some giant overlord jellyfish is coming to take earth over?

What I dont understand is if aliens are coming down and leaving these really important messages, why be so vague about it? If they're that bothered about helping us then do it, dont spend the night making these things and then dont even give us a clear message. I cant really see them thinking 'Oh no, we've got to let humans know about this horrible solar storm... but hey, lets make them work for it.. make it look like a jellyfish instead!'

Ok, 2 things really... 1. The Jelly fish is SYMBOLISH, not that they depicted the megnetic fields, they depicted a Jelly Fish which can be construed as a SYMBOL comparativelty to the magnetic field.

2. Are you asuming the aliens speak english? A clear mesage... Try talking with someone in a forein contry and let them tell you a message, even write it out and tell me if you understand it right away? For instance lets take a very graphical culture, the Orientals... Tell me you can (if you actualy do not speak or know the language) that you can read their writing and unerstand their language (Myself speaking only english I am sure i would not beabel to get a clear message either). They could tell me the building around me is on fire and I wouldn't have a clue.

What Im assuming is that if they come all the way here and feel that they need to give us an important message, then they would do it in a way we would understand. And Im assuming that they would be a little more advanced in the sense that they would be able to decipher our language, and wouldnt just write down their own language and hope for the best.
It would be like me going to some remote village in china in the middle of the night with a really important message (bearing in mind the trek from the UK to china), writing a message in english, in the sand, knowing that no one in that village speaks the same language as me.. then going all the way home. It just doesnt make sense.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So forget for a moment the aliens angle.Suppose it is our ancestors.Maybe they are communicating in an 'UR language",the one from which all others descended.If it is a community of the dead,they would have had different ways of speaking while alive,yet now they might communicate in a language they all understand.And be trying to teach it to us.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Regarding a predicted solar storm:

There won't be a solar storm on 7 July, I guarantee it. There will be no solar mass ejection. Not even a worrying sunspot.

We know what's happening on the sun. Nothing. In fact at the moment it's a great big nothing.

Come back on the 8th and tell me I was wrong, I'll be here to take it.

WG3

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Wow - just discovered this totally AWESOME site - movies - close up of the sun, dating back to 1994 - today's activity is in it.

This is the best site I have seen for watching the sun, better than the stereo etc. sites.

solar.nro.nao.ac.jp...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Somewhere there's a couple of crop circle makers sitting in a bar falling about laughing that so much information is being written into the design of their crop circle. . . Look at anything long enough and you can/will find hidden meanings in it's design.
I think you're seeing messages where non exist. However, I guess we'll all find out soon!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Whoa - watch the flare from this!! It is as if the sun sent off a flare towards the object coming at it!

Will that object hit the sun - one person on another forum has estimated the time of impact with the sun around 6 to 7 pm EST.

LOOK UP IN THE SKY THIS EVENING - Watch all the various links provided!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7004792b681b.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'd like to add to all those who keep saying something like "why the incypted message, why not spell it out in english" if it was spelt out so BLANDLY surely then almost unanimously it would be considered a hoax, as anyone could do that but can anyone create these intricate and large scale designs? the arrow here points to a big I doubt it personally.

Now I am in the middle of the road through out all of this but what I have seen laid out before me is certainly compelling and has there been any disclosure of the more impressive examples of crop circles of being documented and indisbutably being a hoax?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by jaybot]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jaybot

I think that the entities that are making these circles (the non man made ones) know that if they just spelled words, in any language, NO ONE would take it seriously. If they just put a sentence into a field, who is going to believe it was done by them? Someone somewhere usually can interpret the circles.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hey - things just got EVEN MORE INTERESTING

Check this out

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

Due to scheduled maintenance, the orbital tracker will be unavailable
from July 2, 2009 at 6:00 p.m. CDT to July 6, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. CDT.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If this were to knock out all our power, would a water treatment plant still be able to keep distributing clean water? Not that I'm too sure about this thing happening, but I'd rather be prepared for the worst.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

For a few hours it would.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well, Colin Andrews is now on the air on Veritas

Maybe he'll talk about this.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Good catch.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Also, re solar activity:

It's possible Mercury exerts some sort of magnetic/gravitational pull on the Sun causing the expulsion.

Don't forget, we haven't really had access to these satellites for more than the blink of an eye in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
In reading this thread, the image came to my mind of the movie 'Sunshine' and gigantic nuclear devices. I can see the object mentioned before this post possibly being some kind of nuclear or other explosive device, for what purpose you can speculate, but I don't know. The circle makers give a warning a few days ahead to those on this planet who can interpret the circles correctly and allow them to prepare for the coming effects of the explosion. Nasa shuts down the satellites as a precaution, of course, and I expect, in this scenario, other satellite owners will experience "outages" and "technical problems" and perhaps "scheduled repairs" to their objects as well.
who, what, why, etc, i dont know. I felt compelled to share this idea i had with everyone here.

[edit to fix some errors]

[edit on 2009/7/4 by simpleharmonics]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join