It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jellyfish Crop Circle Predicts Solar Storm on July 7 2009 - Symbolizes Magnetosphere

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennyJen

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by JennyJen

But there were two sevens and 7+7=14 and 1+4 = 5 so that means...

I give up. What does that mean?

Haha God knows, I'm clutching at straws
Maybe 7 for the sunspot and 7 for the month (July)? Yeah, I reckon we'll make it to 2012 without much of an event in the way.

Yes 7 for July and 7 for the day and that tells you when the home video is released. Maybe the humans paid the aliens to make that formation with the 2 sevens in it to help market their video, and the aliens will get a cut of the profits? Unless, maybe they found some humans to do it instead of aliens. But humans couldn't have made that crop circle right? Or could they?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Pretty weak marketing campaign when the topic was mainly discussed on conspiracy and cropcircle websites. Considering 'Knowing' was a major Hollywood film, I would have thought they'd do something abit more obvious or that would at least be mentioned/promoted in the media. Perhaps the CC didn't mean anything and was just a pretty picture but I've enjoyed speculating none the less.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
What ever is suppose to happen hasn't happened yet in your country is because its going o happen in uk time between 17:00 - 19:00. Well,at least that's what the aliens said. :]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by unrealcafe
What ever is suppose to happen hasn't happened yet in your country is because its going o happen in uk time between 17:00 - 19:00. Well,at least that's what the aliens said. :]

Yes its actually a huge alien visitation over the UK as they realy like our fish n chips

Allthough they are gonna have to clear the skies cus its a bit wet today!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I just realised aswell, Knowing isn't released in England until 3rd August, so it is a very premature promotion if that's what it is. Otherwise, the crop circles should have been made in America to coincide with the release over there.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
How can people talk about movie promotion?

A handful of people are discussing this circles. If that was true the manager of the promotion company should be fired immediately.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
LINK from member: serenecalamityz

in magnetosphere thread

If this is correct - then the crop circles WERE telling us something

www.gympietimes.com.au...

ASTRONOMERS are claiming that Earth is witnessing the biggest and most powerful Sunspot ever seen and the sunspot is yet to peak in intensity.

A sunspot is a magnetic storm on the surface of the sun and the area of the spot is colder than the normal surface.

The normal surface is about 5000 degrees, the temperature of a sunspot is about 3000 degrees.

The size of a sunspot varies, ranging from the size of the moon to 65 times larger than the size of earth and lasts for about a month then fades away.

This newest sunspot is thought to be 60 to 80 times the size of Earth and has occurred on the side of the sun, which is in view of Australia.

Wappa Falls Observatory head astronomer Owen Bennedick describes the sunspot shape like the letter S and thinks it to be approximately 150,000 km long and 30,000 km wide.

“It's flares have not yet been measured,” Owen Bennedick said, “but it is like hundreds of thousands of hydrogen bombs.”

The flares have been so bright that NASA has had trouble taking accurate pictures of the sunspot.

Mr Bennedick said the sunspot is still growing in intensity but predicts it could climax by today.

The sunspot will cause the Earth's atmosphere to heat up, potentially creating problems to powerlines, radio transmitters and delicate equipment such as mobile phones and computers.

Mr Bennedick suggests powerline filters be installed on computers and people should put on extra sunscreen.

Sunspots appear on the sun in cycles, occurring every 11 years, the current cycle has four years until it reaches it peak.

The last sunspot happened two years ago and was the most powerful flare yet measuring x28.

Most sunspot flares measure around x12 which is still considered powerful.

The Sunspot two years ago was 45 times larger than the earth and lasted for 45 days.

Since that sunspot, no more had been seen until Sunday, this latest one considered the most powerful yet.

The Wappa Falls Observatory is in the process of installing a new 12 inch telescope which will allow a greater view of the sky.

The new telescope was bought in honour of Kerry Mounter who recently passed away.

Mr Mounter was an inspiration to all who worked at the Wappa Falls Observatory. The telescope will be dedicated to his memory.

If this is FOR REAL - THE CROP CIRCLES WERE GIVING US A MESSAGE!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

This is the first report I have seen that calls this significant. Most other reports out there say that it is the biggest in a few years (not hard to do considering how quiet the sun has been) but nobody has mentioned the biggest of all time.

Seems fishy to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Wow, the side facing Oz, does this mean they'll fry
Wonder if we're truly going to see an active sun now!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
From what I can see, its a serious news site and the Wappa Falls Observatory is legit. The NASA comment makes me wonder why they (or any other site) haven't reported this also. Hopefully will get confirmation from others soon.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hi all,

Someone was asking how to contact the Wappa Falls Obervatory .
I have the phone number +61 (0)7 5446-7944.

I am notsure how you make a direct call overseas to this but if the report someone mentioned earlier from this Observatory is true this is the direct number to contact them.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I am only just getting away with sneaking on here at work at the moment, I don't think I could get away with calling Australia without my bosses figuring it out.
Thank you for the number though!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Just went to this site and Nasa seems to be having some problems .
Some of the Public sight area's you could go into.

I went to this link for Nasa stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... and the below statement was on the page .

PLEASE NOTE: The STEREO Science Center website is offline.

We've managed to put together a minimal website with most, but not all, of the functionality of the original website. Most of the data should not be available through this website, but the scripts will not work. You can also use our alternate anonymous ftp server. Please excuse us while we try to address the problem. Also, the main STEREO website for general and public outreach information is still online.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Is this something that would be affected by activity from the sun?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

Hi JennyJen,

I am not certian.

I have checked the main home page and they have some images dated 7/7/09 .

They might just have internal server problems I do not know.

Last night the Solar activity on Spaceweather.com said the Sun was quiet and Low Sunspot activity.

Now the images that have been posted here show a dramatic increase within the last 24 hours and its still morning here on the East Coast of the USA.

Sofar nothing strange happening .

If you listen to a FM Radio which i did on the way to work the stations I nornally hear were being taken over by other Stations from elsewhere this will happen during a major Solar Storm .

Is it possible that the message in the Crop Circle was not completely understood by those who say they decoded it ? .

I will view the skies throughout the day .

Maybe if anything does happen it will be a delayed reaction.

For now all is quiet .

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
All i wanna say is that i really hope nothing happens, i am a cop, and I'm working night shift tonight, i don't need any magnetic stuff messing with peoples heads or my radio, especially when its a full moon.... tonight is gonna suck enough.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

The behind cor 2 was down on the 4th until the 6th but working now.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
to think nasa was able to pull up a back up page in such a quick time leads me to believe that they anticipated somewhat that there was a slight chance that the poo would hit the jet engine...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hi

Originally posted by questioningall
If this is correct - then the crop circles WERE telling us something

www.gympietimes.com.au...

A big star for you (pun... unintended
)
good find!

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
I went to this link for Nasa stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... and the below statement was on the page .

PLEASE NOTE: The STEREO Science Center website is offline.

yeah. This I found strange...
and even stranger:

Last night the Solar activity on Spaceweather.com said the Sun was quiet and Low Sunspot activity.

interesting times indeed!

TheTilde

[edit on 7-7-2009 by TheTilde]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The crop circles were right! The event is happening right now. Look at the pressure simulations that have gone into the "red".

www2.nict.go.jp...

Be sure to scroll down the page to see the real time simulations over the last couple of hours.

The crop circles didn't predict a catastrophe - it predicted an event - and it's happened!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join