It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jellyfish Crop Circle Predicts Solar Storm on July 7 2009 - Symbolizes Magnetosphere

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
A site has explained the crop circle and symbols in it. It seems to be a warning of a Solar Storm to hit the Earth on July 7th 2009. The Jellyfish crop circle has the symbols of the eclipse in it, which on July 7th there will be a penumbral lunar eclipse.

The circle has the date and the jellyfish, looks just as the magnetosphere does when the Earth is being hit by a solar storm. Well what it is suppose to look like, but if you have been keeping up to date on the magnetosphere, you will see it has not been doing it's job as it is suppose to. There are pictures and discussions of it at this thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The website here, has a complete explaination of the Jellyfish crop circle: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d2aa3f8340c.jpg[/atsimg]

Earth’s magnetosphere changes into the shape of a “jellyfish” whenever it is impacted by a severe solar storm

Whenever a severe solar storm impacts directly on Earth, then our planetary magnetic field or “magnetosphere” changes into the general shape of a “jellyfish”: see watch or watch.

That seems to be what those crop artists were telling us at Wayland’s Smithy on May 29, 2009:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20ebc2d372ca.jpg[/atsimg]

How did they get the date? You will see the picture below, has double 7's in it, also it has the symbol of a eclipse. They both correspond to July 7th, 2009.

The new crop picture shows also seven “eclipse” symbols in its central tail (white numbers 1 to 7), as well as seven streamers hanging off below (yellow numbers 1 to 7):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d955e82abb4f.jpg[/atsimg]

Both of those features suggest that a solar storm may impact Earth on July 7, 2009, as has already been suggested by several other crop pictures from April or May (see bishopcannings or roundway2).

The new crop picture also shows a small, horizontal, four-circle band just between its head and its long tail (blue arrows, left or right above). That feature closely resembles a crop picture from July 20, 2008 which told us about eclipses (see time2007x). Indeed, the suggested date of July 7, 2009 for an upcoming solar storm will be a penumbral lunar eclipse (see eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov).

“If directed at Earth, a coronal mass ejection is harmless to people, but slams into Earth's magnetic field, thereby distorting it into the shape of a jellyfish buffeted by a strong current. The most severe CMEs may cause geomagnetic storms capable of disrupting satellites, radio communications or power systems” (see www.atlasaerospace.net/eng/newsi-r.htm?id=50).

“Coronal mass ejections typically disturb Earth's magnetic field, distorting it into the shape of a jellyfish buffeted by a strong current. This interaction also energizes electrically charged particles, trapped within Earth's magnetosphere, and so causes bright auroral displays” (see istp.gsfc.nasa.gov).

I remember somthing about scientist coming out earlier this year, saying we could have distruptions of our technology with severe solar storms.
Did they say that, because our magnetosphere has been collapsing and weakening?

We were hit really hard this last weekend. There were some points of when we were being hit the magnetosphere did not protect the Earth fully.

With the picture below you can see on the right, how we were being hit by a solar storm, but our magnetosphere was collapsed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c789527ca91.jpg[/atsimg]

So if this crop circle is correct, what will happen July 7th to our communications systems etc? Will it be a very bad solar storm hit? Will our magnetosphere be able to handle it without collapsing?

I guess we will find out in one weeks time!

Edit for spelling

[edit on 30-6-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Excellent work!!!! Thought provoking,probably with closer examination you might be able to pinpoint the exact time. Star and flag!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Interesting. So if there's a severe solar storm and if the magnetosphere collapses, what's the worst that could happen to us?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

A lot - our satillites will burn up and we wont have cell phones, radios, T.V's, phones - in other words our technology will get blasted.

Besides that, people are affected badly by the magnet field when it is not doing its job/

Question..... did you have any type of headaches are physical problems this last weekend? Many others did.

If our magnetic field failed miserably during a BAD solar storm, the Earth would get burned!

Also, there seems to be scientific evidence that came out last week, on how solar storms also affect and cause earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

So, I would say, watch for earthquakes and volcanos from that day until 7 days later. I am not talking about small ones either.

My thought is, why would they warn us about this one solar storm? We have others all the time. Is it going to be Very Bad and distruptive to us all?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is pretty crazy to me!

I had a dream a couple weeks back about a volcanic eruption. We were sitting a my friends house and I looked up in the sky and saw bright blue "comets," or whatever they were in a break between the clouds. The "comets" did nothing to the earth but, immediatly after a huge mountain in the distance erupted into a huge volcanic mess. We ended up taking cover on top of a cliff by a lake.

HOPEFULLY that was just a dream

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
i see those four circles on the jelly fish and on the other cropcircle and it reminds me of a thread started by Evasius earlier today

Four sunspots have recently appeared in a straightline on the sun

see the picture here-

sunspots thread

mmmmmm...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
How odd.

Would an eclipse like that have any affect on a solar storm if it were to happen?

Excuse me for not knowing much about this kind of stuff.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

Thank you for posting the thread. I saw the sunspots.

I wonder if one has something to do with the other.

Also, Why would Aliens create a crop circle warning of a solar storm, when we have them somewhat often? Does that mean on July 7th we are going to have a Super Solar storm? Also will those 4 aligned sunspots have anything to do with the solar storm that is suppose to come our way? If in fact the jellyfish crop circle has been read correctly.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ohh_pleasee

I have no idea, but from my thoughts is they put the eclipse symbols in to make sure the date was gotten correctly.

BUT Lunar eclipses have been known to - in alternative ways of predicting earthquakes for more quakes to happen during the times of eclipses.

The moon has an affect on the Earth with water and magma. If you follow earthquakes you will find, quakes happen more during the full moon and new moon. The tidal forces are stronger during those times, and especially the super moon. So bring them all together - could be an interesting ride.... we will soon find out - if the crop circle is indeed a warning to all of us Earthlings of a Big solar storm.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

maybe the message, if there is one, is to keep watching, keep eyes open, keep making connections, keep asking questions because there are answers in everything.

I don't know!!

but i do know that a lot of these crop circles are making coincidences and events start to look quite sychronistic, maybe that's the message

Does that make sense?!?!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by 2theC

Thank you for posting the thread. I saw the sunspots.

I wonder if one has something to do with the other.

Also, Why would Aliens create a crop circle warning of a solar storm, when we have them somewhat often? Does that mean on July 7th we are going to have a Super Solar storm? Also will those 4 aligned sunspots have anything to do with the solar storm that is suppose to come our way? If in fact the jellyfish crop circle has been read correctly.

If in fact it's not man made. As i've said before these new types of crop circles don't really sit right with me.

I'll keep it in mind on july 7th though, and it's a good and reasonable interpretation.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
For me, these new crop circles have the most credence since they are so complex. There is a limit of what a team of people can do in one night and in the darkness, it is vastly more difficult than when tried in the day light. Even with great GPS control and good tools to press the foliage, I don't see these being created by hoaxters in the time required. Thing is, if this analysis is correct, we only have a few days to find out. If a storm is strong enough to make the main stream media report it, then its got to be a kicker of a storm. Hence, and the message would back up the hypothesis that these are not man made. That or you have to figure that the hoaxters are also very accurate solar predictors. What is the chance of that? This analysis of the design could just be wrong by our reading, that doesn't make it man made still.

So set back, screw your wig hat on tight, and we'll see if this story is dynamite! And man, if this planet fries, this crop design will be the story of all time. It will say that there was a message, we got it right, and it was on the mark, facts we can all attest to. I hope it happens, it will be worth it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54

So set back, screw your wig hat on tight, and we'll see if this story is dynamite! And man, if this planet fries, this crop design will be the story of all time. It will say that there was a message, we got it right, and it was on the mark, facts we can all attest to. I hope it happens, it will be worth it.

Hey Pappie, excellent points throughout, but I'm sure you are aware that if this planet fries, the realization would be moot and completely irrelevant - poetic and highly ironic IMHO.

"Dang it! I Sooooo shoulda' distracted myself more."

Star and Flag for you QA,

And for you as well 2theC...I was thinking about the exact same thing. Nice catch. Did you notice how clean and pristine the rest of the sun has been for quite some time. Freaky stuff.

Does anyone remember a story a few months back about some female scientist losing her mind and being quoted saying, "They MUST be Warned!!!" Then being taken to an institution? - vague memory really. Probably irrelevant.

EDIT: Small addition.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The danger posed by a solar storm is not the collapse of the magnetosphere. There is no way for a solar storm to cause such an event. The Earth has weathered many solar storms with its magnetosphere intact. It is in fact the magnetosphere itself which poses the danger.

During a solar storm the solar wind fluctuates and increases. This in turn causes the magnetosphere to fluctuate. The additional charged particles from the Sun actually increase the strength of the magnetic field. These fluctuations in the magnetosphere are called a geomagnetic storm. The danger posed by a geomagnetic storm is to our power grids. The fluctuations in the magnetic field cause induced current flow in power lines, causing power surges. The power surges can affect our home wired electrical systems as well as the power generating facilities. Long range radio communications and non-fiber optic cable based communication lines can be affected. Satellites can also have problems. But your Ipod and your body will be just fine.

www.agu.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
lets see.... this crop circle is really intriguing ... this will be a good subject for this next week

but ... time?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
are people supposed to take cover during such an event?

I am planning to be camping on a beach along a river....waiting for the moon to come out so I can put my boat in and do a FullMoonFloat......we have tents and camp gear........I am taking my son. Since I am ~A MOM~ this worries me enough to ask if anybody knows if its bad to be out on the 7th??

[edit on 1-7-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Excellent thread I wish I could work out how to put pictures up, it would save me a lot of links.

What I wanted to ask the experts, would we notice this storm? i.e would our communications be effected in any way ?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
off the hook. going to be a real interesting day

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Wow,thats an big crop circle!

The links to solar storms and sun spots is thought provoking,I wonder how these good ones are done?And who is doing them?

I know a fair few could be fakes,as there were a couple of old boys in my area of the woods who claimed to have done them all-but they were media whores

Had a chance to walk over one in the 80's that was a couple of miles away from where I lived.Couldnt see a lot at ground level and myself and friends soon got bored and left

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
All of the recent, more complex crop circles all have one thing in common - they seem to be warning of an impending solar storm and problems with the earth's magnetic field. Some of the crop circles even have symbols of the sun including any sun spots...created the day before the sun spots actually appear!

I had found an article from National Geographic from 12/08 talking about breaches or cracks in the earth's magnetic field. The biggest problem seems to be that particles can enter the atmosphere and lay dormant since right now we are in a solar minimum, it is when the sun becomes more active that there is a concern:

From article:

"Right now the planet is enjoying a period of low activity called solar minimum. But particles have been building up inside the magnetosphere as the solar wind carries northward-facing field lines to Earth.

During the next solar cycle, the winds are expected to carry southward-facing field lines, which connect with the magnetosphere in such a way that they provide extra charge to any plasma inside the shield.

"You can sort of compare [the situation] to a gas stove," Raeder said.

"If you turn on the gas and you light it right away, nothing will happen—the gas stove will go on and there will be a flame.

"But if you turn on a gas stove and you don't do anything for a while and then you throw in a match, what will happen? It will say, Boom!"

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Hopefully we can keep this thread to concentrating on the true meanings behind the crop circles instead of just wondering who really created them!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join