It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jellyfish Crop Circle Predicts Solar Storm on July 7 2009 - Symbolizes Magnetosphere

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well I checked and there will be a full moon on the 7th. I don't know much about this but it seems as though it might not be a bad idea to unplug anything you don't want to get zapped by an intense power surge.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Funny how crop circles only turn up on nights that are hot enough for people to be messing about in fields.

Notice how there are flattened areas of the design that are big enough for people to land in either parachutes, mini hot air balloons or para gliders. Thats if they just didn't walk along the tracks already there.

If aliens could send a message all this way do you really think they would waste their time putting the message in a unpopulated area, in a design that 99,9% of the world population are not going to be able to see from the ground. Why not put it in the sky? or in a park in a city center. Or why not just mark it out on concrete ?

... because this is made by humans who have nothing better to do than try to make us look stupid for believing this is some kind of extra-terrestrial cryptic message. There is absolutely nothing here that could not have been done by a group of people in that time frame.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don't think anyone has mentioned this but the movie "Knowing" which is about this sort of thing comes out on DVD on the 7th of July. Coincidence?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Excellent Catch!!

I don't know wtf that is?!?! It's big though, and when taking a look at this page:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

It shows us the positioning of the STEREO satellite's as of a couple days ago:

And goes on to state that:

"This figure plots the current positions of the STEREO Ahead (red) and Behind (blue) spacecraft relative to the Sun (yellow) and Earth (green). The dotted lines show the angular displacement from the Sun. Units are in A.U.

When the two spacecraft are close to Earth, an expanded view of the region around Earth will appear on the right, in the same orientation as the Sun-centered view."

As of right now it is still Viewable on the most recent pic:

I think that it could be venus or mercury, but without an updated view of where the satellites are now, It's hard to say.
IMO It's too damn big to be venus, let alone mercury...in relation to the size of the sun, I'd say that you're looking at an object more the size of jupiter....hmmmmm

Venus diameter = 650 km
Jupiter diameter = 142,984 km
Sun Diameter = 1,392,000 km

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Paroxysm]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

Why would someone drop in from the sky to do a crop circle so they don't make any tracks in the field - and then what? Walk back out?!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'll believe it (or not) on July 8th...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
hey i have a question i dont know if anybody asked this but what happens during a solar storm and a full moon because i think the 7th were getting a full moon just makes you kinda wonder anyways!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
^ yea that's a good question i want to know that too. Anyone know ?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It's entirely possible that's what this symbolizes. It's amazing and huge.

If nothing else it's an amazing piece of art I wish I had the skill to use.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't believe one second in this story.

- First crop circles are a bad means to communicate. You don't have crop fields all the time.
- Why use cryptic messages, when you can directly write the message with letters. It's easier than drawing circles.
- Why warn us at all? 99,9999% don't even know of this crop circles. And even if it is true, so what can we do? Nothing!
- There have been hundreds of crop circles and it lasts for years and years. We are still alive. No end of the world till now, nothing special. Earthquakes, volcanoes exist sine ever and will so till the end.

So the 7th is going to be a normal day, as the 8th, 9th.....

And yes, ET can't be that stupid.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by looofo]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
July 7tn, 2009

A Full Moon Eclipse

The 2nd lunar eclipse on July 7th 2009 is one of four during the year.

What is unusual is that 2 weeks later on on July 22nd there will be a total solar eclipse followed 2 weeks later by another lunar eclipse on August 6th!

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

It's even worse than that, questionall. (Sorry if someone already said this). In a bad enough solar storm, it's not just all of our satellites that would blow out, very possibly, every transformer on earth would blow out. That means, all of our electricity would go bye-bye. Poof. Worse that that, it would not be like a black-out where electricity is back with a day. IT would take years and years to replace all the equipment if they are not properly shielded. As far as I know, none of it is properly shielded.
So, there you have it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
www.nasa.gov...

"These solar storm clouds create a shock wave and a large, moving disturbance in the solar system. The shock can accelerate some of the particles in space to high energies, a form of "solar cosmic rays" that can be hazardous to spacecraft and astronauts. The CME material, which arrives days later, can disrupt Earth’s magnetic field, or magnetosphere, and upper atmosphere."

"Eruptions from the sun’s outer atmosphere, or corona, can wreak havoc on earthly technology."

I think I'll be unplugging all my eletronics that day!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaraThustra
Well I checked and there will be a full moon on the 7th. I don't know much about this but it seems as though it might not be a bad idea to unplug anything you don't want to get zapped by an intense power surge.

Speaking as one who has had this happen to him, I agree.

It doe's not hurt anything and might just save a valuable piece of equipment.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
wow that is some well thought out logic, well done..

I am always impressed by those who make claims and are willing to put their name to it.. especially a date..

too many people on forums like this make claims under the cloak of anonymity so kudos to you..

let see how my iPhone is reacting to these solar storms on 7.7.09..

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I just received an e-mail from Colin Andrews:

"Dramatic Development in the Crop Circes - A Design Has Been 'Visited' Three Times

When I received an e-mail a few minutes ago from researchers in the fields back in England, I was shocked to see what has taken place. Ive been to many countries over nearly 30 years looking at the now thousands of crop circle designs - but Ive never felt the reaction I had when I saw the attached aerial photograph. Colin Andrews"

June 21, 2009

June 22, 2009

July 1, 2009

He will be on the Veritas show this week.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

With mini hot air balloons and para glider fans you can silently get in and out of a field without much chance of being seen. (except a few lights as the balloons get a blast of hot air).

If you para glider or parachute into the field then there are no cars hanging around for people to spot
. It would then just take a quick phone call and 1 or 2 vehicles to remove the hoaxers when they have finished. In almost all crop circle cases there is a road right next to the circle.

I live in the south west of the UK in country side..

[edit on 1-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think if this was going to be a life-destroying storm...E.T.'s would have plastered crop circles all over the world warning us...rather than this...

I dont think the two are connected...I dont see the resemblance there that much frankly. If its a solar storm warning, why warn us at all? Theres nothing any of us can do. I think it represents something else but not sure of what.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

Nice one...here's another pic of it:

And here's ANOTHER brand new crop circle which appeared in the last couple days (on the 24th):

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This just adds to a strange coincidence I put together. Almost like a sign to me. I'm sure a lot of you will find it rediculous..... but anyways here it is. The movie "knowing" looked very interesting to me....it came out in theatre's on my birthday March 20th, it depicts a pretty horrible solar storm. I always have coincidences with the number 7 and I found it interesting that it comes out on dvd on 7/7. Now with a crop circle saying we are going to have a solar storm on 7/7.....wich is also my parents 37th anniversary.... 37 is the number Kevin Smith hides in his movies for people to find. I feel like I have found some message hidden for me. So all I can do is keep that date in mind...and if something happens then I will know that whatever made that crop circle is something out of this world. And that these are signs and not just wild coincidences....but believe me I'm leaning towards the wild coincidence theory....I'll believe it when I see it.....and I hope it's nothing like in the movie knowing...if anything.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join