It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jellyfish Crop Circle Predicts Solar Storm on July 7 2009 - Symbolizes Magnetosphere

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

There are no experts on crop circles really... everyone
is just guessing..

IF some Aliens was sending us a message that the sun was
about to do something nasty to our magnetic field and to
us...

WHY would they send us that message in a crop circle that
is hard to decipher at best Especially with only 7 days
to go?

There are no real experts, agreed.

Point is however, we do have these ideograms showing up
in the fields.

...And nobody can genuinely explain what they are, and who
is the culprit.

Whether this turns out to be a warning, which I doubt,
or not, isn't really going to answer any of the pertinent
questions.

If it would turn out to be a prediction of a solar event, well
that would be quite astounding.

There are literally hundreds of intricate patterned
cropcircles/ideograms.

And they all mean 'something'.

..'everybody is just guessing'.

It is a Mystery.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by Exopolitico

WOW Star for you - What AMAZING circles - it seems to have some message they REALLY want to get across. There is something about them that gives me the chills, though I don't know why.

I am inserting the pictures you have linked.

June 21

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cedced5b04d4.jpg[/atsimg]

June 22

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47a218e07092.jpg[/atsimg]

July 1

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/385399a67a5a.jpg[/atsimg]

It is almost as if a arrow is pointed right at us and ready to shoot us.

That last picture struck a chord with me. I could almost swear that looks like an electronic circuit. The circles being OP amps and the rectangles being capacitors. The top of the tail part looks like a frequency wave. All in all it gave me chills.

You will also notice that Picture 2 and Picture 3 are the same... I think 3 was an edit in Photoshop... The first part is the exact same as 2, but in 2 there is nothing after the circles...

[EDIT] Never mind... I realized its all the same circle with bit being added as time goes on... Again quite complex... however very strange for the same site to have been visited multiple times... are "They" not afraid of getting caught?[/EDIT]

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Revel]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by northernwoods

Some guys are creating beautiful art on fields and again; human mind is seeing some bigger-than-life MEANING.

I like crop circles art but the "messages" and analysis of figures were done for just trying to go to the one goal: everything is (have to be) extraterrastial origin.

7th of July will come and past and nothing happens. Some people are just funny or should I say naive.

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
It doesn't take a genius to notice the complete absence of non-interconnecting patterns in almost all crop circle designs. All the patterns are linked by lines of some kind.

Also all the circular parts of the patterns clearly show 2-3 meter wide tracks spiraling into the center. Which is exactly the pattern you get when you use a plank of wood tied to 2 bits of rope to flatten the grass.

Im a graphics artist and i can tell you that all you need to plot out complex patterns like this is a stick (thats taller than the grass/corn whatever) put into the ground with a long bit of string tied to the top.
You would have markers or knots in the string to plot out the different edges of the design.

The reason why so many people think these patterns mean something is because they were designed by humans to look interesting.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

We've all seen (well maybe not all of us, but I know a lot have) the documentary where a bunch of kids run out into a field and with a board and tring make a mock circle... its called trying to get a claim to fame... The problem is some of the designs (take a look around you'll see what I mean) Are more complex than what they did, Squares, circles, triangles, huge areas... and to co-ordinate, even a large group of kids to make something so intricate, in the dark.

Now don't get me wrong, its always up t interpretation what it means, for instance this 7/7 stuff... its interpretation, not factual... Your right 7/7 might just come and go, or there may be a huge even regarding something that quite possible might be hitting the sun in a few days (link to forum post). However, like a bunch of other "Predictions" you cannot predict the future... I like to think that possible someone is trying to warn us, although we can't really read it, it would be like myself trying to read Chinese... very pretty characters, but to me its nothing else than that... For all we know all it is in interstellar kids tagging our earth with their graffiti... I just believe some of the designs are a bit too complex to do manually in one night by a group of punks trying to pull a prank.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
"You will also notice that Picture 2 and Picture 3 are the same... I think 3 was an edit in Photoshop... The first part is the exact same as 2, but in 2 there is nothing after the circles... " Expolitico

some crop circles are reported to have appeared in stages over the course of a few days mind!

[edit on 2-7-2009 by jaybot]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
revel,

quote:

[EDIT] Never mind... [/EDIT]

quote.

Anyway,

They are clearly two different images, with a different perspective.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/607043341829.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55cdca050e6c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
yea, think thats what i was kinda trying to say whilst half asleep.

anyhoo, my excuse for the goof out of the way......

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12
revel,

quote:

[EDIT] Never mind... [/EDIT]

quote.

Anyway,

They are clearly two different images, with a different perspective.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55cdca050e6c.jpg[/atsimg]

Yeah I realized that afterward, same site... (by the way perspective can be changed in photoshop too, but this is not the case in this instance see images bellow

Original:

Dstoreted:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c54a3b1d6891.jpg[/atsimg]

Add a few filters to darken/lighten areas, add a few lines/characters and voila, could be possible....

Fake Mockup (and I am no pro by any means n Photoshop)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7343d720d949.jpg[/atsimg]
).

But still, would they not be afraid of being caught? visiting a site more than once, and on such short notice... June 21st than the next day... I mean, why not just reveal yourself... or are "They" just that daring?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

Sorry, I don't see how you could tell this one would be faked.

It is not easy even to draw so perfectly a complicated 7 sided shape like this.

Try it just on a piece of paper.

Also, all the inner lines of the 'sunrays', are curving out in a similar but irregular flowing pattern.

There is a tremendous accuracy in this seemingly 'simple' design.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Desolate Cancer

Sorry, I don't see how you could tell this one would be faked.

It is not easy even to draw so perfectly a complicated 7 sided shape like this.

Try it just on a piece of paper.

Also, all the inner lines of the 'sunrays', are curving out in a similar but irregular flowing pattern.

There is a tremendous accuracy in this seemingly 'simple' design.

Not Saying its Fake... I simply said the last and final image of the 3 originally posted looked fake. Originally I though that were 3 different sites and Image 2 and 3 looked remarkably similar (I didn't clue in that they were all teh same site)... I Then edited my post with my realization (Go back and read it you will see) I then countered another posters idea that just because the image was a different perspective, doesn't mean it could not be faked and bee the same image... I then did a quicky in Photoshop to show it could quite possibly be done from an original (note fake) shot...

Hope this clarifies....

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Revel

Very patient 'they' are.

Evidently.

It sure is a PR stunt of Cosmic proportions.

Always one step ahead of everyone.

If not lightyears..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Revel,

wake up.

That particular post was in response to 'desolate cancer'.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
revel,

And this image was the subject of that post

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec45d5098701.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
(sorry, haven't read all the recent pages - just too many)

Have these new crop circles been identified as ones that share the same features as the alledged 'genuine' crop circles?

Meaning the plant stalks are not forceably trampled but heated and bent (I think?) and so on?

I haven't seen any mention of that yet

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

revel,

And this image was the subject of that post

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec45d5098701.jpg[/atsimg]

No I just think it looks fake because its not even, its not uniform. I mean looking at the picture I see that the squiggly lines try to be uniform and the same but they have quite a misses in them.

Compared to other crop circles I have seen that look much more "perfect".

I mean I geuss it could be said that this corcle was meant to have variations in the squiggles but it doesnt look like that it looks like it was supposed to all be even but the task was to difficult and there were lots of errors. Plus this design seems a bit easier in my mind to make by a human pressing down with a bar.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
looks like jellyfish to me..... cool crop circle, mustve took some seriouss effort... doubt its a prophecy or anything. There are 7 circles... mercury, venus, earth, mars, jupiter, staurn, uranus... No neptune? did the aliens eliminate pluto as a planet too? I guess you see what you want to see in this crop circle...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The knowing was a crap Nick Cage movie. It WAS NOT a solar storm it was a big ass solar flare that burnt the entire world to a crisp. Aliens came and took a boy and a girl from each culture and spread them out on different planets like Adam and eve. Most of the movie was just Cage running around like an idiot and power sliding in a Ford F150. Plus EVERYONE dies except for 50 dumb kids that no one cares about anyway.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Sorry for the short post but would a severe solar storm also destroy hard drives or CD's, and if so, is there a way to protect data?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aron1138
The knowing was a crap Nick Cage movie. It WAS NOT a solar storm it was a big ass solar flare that burnt the entire world to a crisp. Aliens came and took a boy and a girl from each culture and spread them out on different planets like Adam and eve. Most of the movie was just Cage running around like an idiot and power sliding in a Ford F150. Plus EVERYONE dies except for 50 dumb kids that no one cares about anyway.

Damn... Don't think I'll need to go and watch that film now

~~

So if this Solar Storm were to happen and we disconnected the electronics to prevent damage, would we need to do so for just the 7th or could we still be suffering the effects say, a week later?

Also, with this picture...

Is it just me or do some of the images in the lower row of 'squiggles' look almost heiroglyphic-like?

This is my first time posting here so please be nice!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

The problem is power surges. Anything connected to the power grid is at risk. Like in a thunderstorm, it would be a good idea to turn off and unplug everything you can.

@JennyJen: A geomagnetic storm lasts a matter of a few hours.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Comparing the pictures of what a solar storm would look like, and what a jellyfish looks like.. Id bet on it being a jellyfish. So, are we about to be invaded by giant jellyfish? Or maybe some giant overlord jellyfish is coming to take earth over?

What I dont understand is if aliens are coming down and leaving these really important messages, why be so vague about it? If they're that bothered about helping us then do it, dont spend the night making these things and then dont even give us a clear message. I cant really see them thinking 'Oh no, we've got to let humans know about this horrible solar storm... but hey, lets make them work for it.. make it look like a jellyfish instead!'

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join