It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jellyfish Crop Circle Predicts Solar Storm on July 7 2009 - Symbolizes Magnetosphere

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12
Revel,

wake up.

That particular post was in response to 'desolate cancer'.

Oops, didn't see the reply to tag at the top. My apologies.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
coincidence or SYNCHRONICITY..? A 72YR OLD BRAZILIAN FARMER (on youtube) CONTACTED BY PLEIDIANS 2 COUPLES, WARN OF POSSIBLE UPCOMING ENERGY SHIFT SOON , MUCH EARLIER THAN EXPECTED..THAT WE MUST BE ENERGETICALLY PREPARED....IS PARALLEL TO MESSAGES IN HOPI PROPHECY AND PRAYER...BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER, THIS COULD BE A GOOD TIME..GATHER YOURSELVES.family and friends with acceptance,& love..may wisdom, courage and compassion to light our 'Way of the Peaceful Warrior"...namaste'

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Revel

Nobody suggested this was the work of children.

But saying that even a child could design these patterns with a set of compass , a ruler and a pen.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
the clouds here in the south of the uk depict that of a dried up desert or river.. just a floor with tons of cracks and dents... it looks like there is some fierce storm headed

not good

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Could it be considered safe to be around alot of magnets that are of the same polarity as the solar storm on the seventh? If so, where can I find (or how can I build) a huge magnetic field of my own?

On another related note, perhaps the extra terrestrial species arent "Warning" us, perhaps they are just saying, "Hey! you guys are screwin everything up, polluting the planet and spitting on the fact that you have been given life! Your pollution has spread into the heavens and this is not acceptable!"

then BAM! they brand us with some solar storm incantations, a few distant "end of the world" incantations, and the next thing you know, they are taking the angels back to heaven and leaving the the rest to BURN! (as in HELL)

ofcourse I am just awakening from slumber...

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Codazzle]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by plejarenlyran
the clouds here in the south of the uk depict that of a dried up desert or river.. just a floor with tons of cracks and dents... it looks like there is some fierce storm headed

not good

I live in the same area ,yes its totally hot and humid here at the moment.. Flying ants have started appearing and the Swallows are flying low. These are clear indicators of a summer storm. Which always happens about this time of year if its been hot and dry.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

Use a set of compass and a ruler. Ask any technical design artist and they will explain just how easy it is.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What about pacemakers will they be ok?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Another new crop circle - ones that are pictured in this thread has been deciphered by another group - it TOO predicts a Major solar storm on July 7th 2009. It was deciphered by another group than the one who deciphered this one.

Thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
*plugs ears* ... "LALALALALA"

This is irrefutably and unequivocally my second line.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Revel

revel,

These things just happen on a forum.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

dc,

We don't perceive perfection all in the same way.

We see what we choose or want to see.

Whether ET or human, no one can genuinely proof either way.

Crop circles do appear, regardless of any of that.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yeah just another hype. Nothing's going to happen.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
reply to post by Sol12

Use a set of compass and a ruler. Ask any technical design artist and they will explain just how easy it is.

vitaloverdose,

I may have misread your cryptic remark, so let's stay on target.

Did I say it can't be done by a human?

No, I didn't.

Did I say it can't be done by a "technical design artist"?

No I didn't.

Now, you confirm this, by saying it takes a "technical design artist".

So where is your point?

In this world, it requires proper training,
solid preparation and right circumstances,
to achieve something extraordinary.

It is always easy, however, to 'say' you can do something.

Your covert argument is as moot as the crop
in which the first cropcircle was ever found.

And I think you know it.

So,

where are all these "technical design artist"?

Where is all the convincing documentation about them?

Who are these Humans?

Why haven't the 'gullible believers' been shown their place yet?

After 20+ years?

So?

By the same logic,

This whole thing shouldn't actually be occurring
at all right now?

I hate to break the news to you then..

It does.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have watched documentaries about man made crop circles and they have shown them being made. Yes, some have been made by men. BUT to say they ALL are - well I don't believe that is possible and I DO believe a higher intellegence/aliens give us messages through them. There are too many highly intricate crop circles to have been made by men, with very intelligent information in the circles. I personally have no doubt that crop circles are messages to us, from higher beings. And I would never be so arrogant to think there is no other life outside the Earth other than us humans.

I believe the higher intellegence has been trying to send us messages for eons and they do it in ways to get attention.

If someone came out and started a thread, saying an alien told me there was going to be a Bad solar storm on July 7th, would you believe them?
No - people would laugh.

So when people are asking why use crop circles - well.. those people will spend time on and take the information with more seriousness - than "An alien told me this".

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Actually you know what... if this solar storm is coming, is there anyway its started already? My tv has been going insane for the past few days, keeps losing its signal when theres nothing wrong with the tv or the aerial. Im actually typing this right now to stop myself from taking a baseball bat to the damn thing.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
reply to post by Revel

Nobody suggested this was the work of children.

But saying that even a child could design these patterns with a set of compass , a ruler and a pen.

You take things a bit too literaly... My kids I don't mean 5 year olds, by kids I mean late teens, early 20's with matureity well below normal... Pranksters. Some of thees are bit too complex to create easily. For some you would need more than 10 people, and I am sure with a group that large, the chance of a slip up or a mis confiuration is more likely. Some of these crop circles are too perfect.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Comparing the pictures of what a solar storm would look like, and what a jellyfish looks like.. Id bet on it being a jellyfish. So, are we about to be invaded by giant jellyfish? Or maybe some giant overlord jellyfish is coming to take earth over?

What I dont understand is if aliens are coming down and leaving these really important messages, why be so vague about it? If they're that bothered about helping us then do it, dont spend the night making these things and then dont even give us a clear message. I cant really see them thinking 'Oh no, we've got to let humans know about this horrible solar storm... but hey, lets make them work for it.. make it look like a jellyfish instead!'

Ok, 2 things really... 1. The Jelly fish is SYMBOLISH, not that they depicted the megnetic fields, they depicted a Jelly Fish which can be construed as a SYMBOL comparativelty to the magnetic field.

2. Are you asuming the aliens speak english? A clear mesage... Try talking with someone in a forein contry and let them tell you a message, even write it out and tell me if you understand it right away? For instance lets take a very graphical culture, the Orientals... Tell me you can (if you actualy do not speak or know the language) that you can read their writing and unerstand their language (Myself speaking only english I am sure i would not beabel to get a clear message either). They could tell me the building around me is on fire and I wouldn't have a clue.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I agree whole heartedly. For one, they wouldn't really speak our language (Out of all the languages on earth, which one would they learn to communicate with us?) To an extent they are using the underversal language of Math which is how we are decifering many of the circles.

To think that out of the Millions, possibly billoins of solar systems out there that we are the only ones with intelligent life, I doubt it. There are so many planets out there that could support life, many different combinations. Many that have been around longer than us without the previous stages that have set us back (Dinosaurs, etc). "They" are out there. Do not be mistaken.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join