It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Kidnaps Cynthia McKinney

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It's not easy to support a group of people who arrest and detain humanitarians trying to deliver food and medicine to people in need. You are trying to do the impossible and in a weird way I have to respect your effort.

The more evidence you post the more clear this issue becomes for those who have empathy for people who are suffering.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Floating thru Reality]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Floating thru Reality
It's not easy to support a group of people who arrest and detain humanitarians trying to deliver food and medicine to people in need.

As was previously pointed out - there are LEGAL and SAFE ways that food and medicine can be shipped into Gaza. There is absolutely no need for the media whoring event. The parties involved knew this adventure was doomed to fail right from the beginning. They knew that whatever food or goods that were on that boat (if that's what is really on the boat - we don't know) wouldn't make it to the Gaza. They didnt' care. They just wanted their attention. If they REALLY wanted it to go through, they would have used the safe and legal channels already established.

in a weird way I have to respect your effort.

have empathy for people who are suffering.

Just wondering ... do you have empathy for the israeli civilians who are daily subjected to terrorist rocket attacks ... who are subjected to mass attempts on their lives via suicide bombers .. who are subjected to terrorist rants from leaders of countries calling for their extinction and for their country to be wiped off the map?

Just wondering.
If so, then great.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Actually you are libelling and vilifying Cynthia McKinney and I suspect because she is against the crimes of Israel.

I'm not sure how you feel qualified to speak on FlyerFan's reasons for feeling as she does about McKinney. Can you state your qualifications in this matter?

After all, there is plenty in the public record, even if you exclude her anti-Israeli rants, to build a case that McKinney is an attention seeking media whore.

All you have to do is look.

I think you have just proven my statement that Cynthia Mckinney is a victim of libellous vilification. While the likes of you, FlyerFan and the zionist contingent in the US horrendously abuse this woman others have seen fit to award her a Nobel Peace Prize. You did call her a 'whore' after all. Now the question is; who has more credibility? Those who viciously insult or those that think your kind is over the top?

Seeing that you believe someone must have some qualifications to post a comment on ATS, can you kindly produce your own first?

Of course I realise that demands you make here of qualifications is an obscurantist's tactic but I would still like to know on what basis do feel qualified to make your opinions known.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Just wondering ... do you have empathy for the israeli civilians who are daily subjected to terrorist rocket attacks ... who are subjected to mass attempts on their lives via suicide bombers .. who are subjected to terrorist rants from leaders of countries calling for their extinction and for their country to be wiped off the map?

Just wondering.
If so, then great.

I am wondering if you have any sympathy for the hundreds of Palestinians killed in under two weeks by the zionists in Gaza. Do have sympathy for the Americans dying in Afghanistan or is your loyalty strictly reserved for Israel?

Which comes first for you America or Israel. For me it is America even though I am not American. In fact I would say that I have a preference for America because I have friends there and I don't know any Palestinians.

So which is it?

[edit on 113131p://am3148 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Seeing that you believe someone must have some qualifications to post a comment on ATS, can you kindly produce your own first?

Of course I realise that demands you make here of qualifications is an obscurantist's tactic but I would still like to know on what basis do feel qualified to make your opinions known.

I'm not sure whether you are purposely characterizing my request for qualifications inaccurately or if you truly didn't understand. So I will re-state.

I never said that qualifications were required to post here. I clearly stated my belief that if you consider yourself qualified to ascertain FF's true intentions then you should have some verifiable qualifications in order to do so.

Clearer?

FF did a fantastic job of providing supporting evidence for her opinion of Ms. McKinney. I am open minded to the possibility that there exists evidence to the contrary. If so, I would hope you or other McKinney supporters would produce it.

Otherwise, my friend, FF has made a compelling case and all the McKinney supporters have done is to launch personal attacks against FF and anyone else who dares portray McKinney for what she truly is.

There is no need to restate all that FF had provided here except to remind all of you that, had the main objective of this alleged group of humnaitarians been to get aid to the Palestinians, there was a clear, defined way to do so.

They chose not to.

Why do you suppose that is?

If you chose not to respond to this post, that is your right. If you, however, respond, I would request that you respond directly to what I have written here.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I am wondering if you have any sympathy for the hundreds of Palestinians killed in under two weeks by the zionists in Gaza. Do have sympathy for the Americans dying in Afghanistan or is your loyalty strictly reserved for Israel?

When the unprovoked attacks on Israel end, the Palestinian people will be safe. If the rocket attacks and suicide bombings end, and Israel continues with its aggression, then you will have a case against them.

Of course, you understand that some of the parties who supposedly care so much for the welfare of the Palestinian people would never allow the attacks to cease for they are only relevant when there is conflict.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

I think you have just proven my statement that Cynthia Mckinney is a victim of libellous vilification. While the likes of you, FlyerFan and the zionist contingent in the US horrendously abuse this woman others have seen fit to award her a Nobel Peace Prize.

Whoah!! Mr. Masonwatcher. McKinney never won Nobel for anything. The Nobel Laureate accompanying her on the S.S. Twinkie is 1977 Nobel Peace Prize recipient Mairead Maguire, who co-founded a group that worked for peace in Northern Ireland.

McKinney doesn't stand a snow balls chance in hell of ever winning a Nobel.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here is what McKinney and her playmates were trying to deliver to Gaza.
Medical supplies, cement, olive trees and children's toys.

Medical supplies- Understandable
Cement-Hmmm. Humanitarian?? Perhaps used to reinforce smuggling tunnels.
Olive Trees- No comment
Children's toys- Nice, but won't feed the hungry.

No food supplies whatsoever. No grain, rice, dehydrated food, powdered milk, etc etc.

All of this stink for this. All of the crying about starvation and no food.

Come on folks, this is just insane.

Oops! How could I forget my source. Hey look at that. Freegaza. Please don't discredit my source. You'll hurt my feelings.

freegaza.org...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I never said that qualifications were required to post here. I clearly stated my belief that if you consider yourself qualified to ascertain FF's true intentions then you should have some verifiable qualifications in order to do so.

Why didn't you say so in the first place? My response is that McKinney is an activist and does not profit from campaigning in any financial or personal sense but you know that. Instead she has become a big fat target for zionists and die-hard neocons.

What she does is draw an almighty stink to issues she is concerned about and I would call that media savvy. The "whore" is the media.

By your logic, MLK and Nelson Mandela would be facing your kind of abuse.

Clearer?

Clear as mud.

FF did a fantastic job of providing supporting evidence for her opinion of Ms. McKinney. I am open minded to the possibility that there exists evidence to the contrary. If so, I would hope you or other McKinney supporters would produce it.

FF unleashed a diatribe on McKinney based on zionist propaganda, Bush era hounding and distortion of events that she has suffered.

Otherwise, my friend, FF has made a compelling case and all the McKinney supporters have done is to launch personal attacks against FF and anyone else who dares portray McKinney for what she truly is.

You only hold that position only because FF is your friend. FF is an Israel firster and his hostility is a reaction to McKinney's accusations against Israel and its influence in the US.

There is no need to restate all that FF had provided here except to remind all of you that, had the main objective of this alleged group of humnaitarians been to get aid to the Palestinians, there was a clear, defined way to do so.

By you own words it is a humanitarian campaign. What is wrong with being humane.

The "define way to do so" is according to Israeli diktats and they are the cause of the problem in the first place! What kind of twisted logic is that?

Israel has no right to kill civilians first and then hold a million and a half hostage. This is a war crime.

They chose not to.

They chose right. Some people cannot possibly abide by injustice. This is something you seem not to understand.

Why do you suppose that is?

Refer to the previous answer.

If you chose not to respond to this post, that is your right. If you, however, respond, I would request that you respond directly to what I have written here.

Wouldn't a response endeavour to be direct to the question? The fact is that those that support Palestinians are direct while Israeli apologists are the obscurantists.

You see, the underdogs are the Palestinians who die by the hundreds at time at the hands of Israel while the reverse is not true. Consequently your responses and mine are acts of justifications. Unfortunately for Israeli supporters, you try to create parity were there is none. You try to off set the enormous crimes waged against the Palestinians against weak acts of resistance by these brave people.

These home made rockets that zionists whinge about is a fraud. Most of it lands in the desert and those that make it to towns are towns stolen from the refugees in Gaza. Why do you think it is called the world's largest refugee camp? These rockets fly every time a Palestinian is murdered by the Israeli Occupation Forces.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Cement-Hmmm. Humanitarian?? Perhaps used to reinforce smuggling tunnels.

How about rebuilding the homes demolished by Israel in December.

As for using cement to reinforce these tunnels, wouldn't they be smuggled through those same tunnels?

Anyway, to cast concrete you need to build formwork which is made out of timber. So why would you not use timber to strengthen tunnels as human beings have been doing for thousands of years instead of building elaborate concrete tunnels? Very odd. Hmmm!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Here is a clue and a solution to the problem. Move out of Gaze! If the arabs felt sorry for the plight of the Gaza dwellers why not take them to their countries?

Just because a few countries ganged up on Israel back in the 60's doesn't mean they get land back once its lost.

Get out of Gaza or die should be the slogan. I say they do a scorched earth campaign and be done with it. No need for that land to belong to anyone except Israel.

Btw.. I hope they find that fat slob Cynthia McKinney bloated and floating face down in the very water they plucked her from.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The number of deaths and suffering are overwhelmingly on one side. The land is being stolen from only one side. I have imagined myself being a Palestinian and have imagined being a Israeli. It didn't take me long to figure out which side was oppressing the other.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8

I'm always surprised at how willing people are to openly hate others and call for their death. How angry and black does ones soul have to be to do this? These are the people that if they ever get power become very dangerous to the rest of humanity.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8

Here is a clue and a solution to the problem. Move out of Gaze! If the arabs felt sorry for the plight of the Gaza dwellers why not take them to their countries?

Just because a few countries ganged up on Israel back in the 60's doesn't mean they get land back once its lost.

Get out of Gaza or die should be the slogan. I say they do a scorched earth campaign and be done with it. No need for that land to belong to anyone except Israel.

Btw.. I hope they find that fat slob Cynthia McKinney bloated and floating face down in the very water they plucked her from.

Mighty decent of you to give away something that does not belong to you. Just love that zioneocon logic.

"Scorched earth policy" like I keep saying zionism and its supporters are really fascists. You even use Hitlerian language.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8

Mighty decent of you to give away something that does not belong to you. Just love that zioneocon logic.

"Scorched earth policy" like I keep saying zionism and its supporters are really fascists. You even use Hitlerian language.

Yes, and so easy was it for them to attack back in 67. No way will they have any of it back. The PLO and the rest need to move on because they gave up their right to that land 40 years ago.

So easily we forget the scorched earth policy of the PLO and the Arab League during that war. Do you think for one minute they would not be doing the same thing?

Again, I call for a scorched earth policy. Let Gaza flow red with the blood of the invaders. They started it and the war has been on going since 1967.

The land sure as hell doesn't belong to those that lost it during that war either. I say kill them all. It's the only path to peace.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by northof8]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floating thru Reality

I'm always surprised at how willing people are to openly hate others and call for their death. How angry and black does ones soul have to be to do this? These are the people that if they ever get power become very dangerous to the rest of humanity.

Yes, kind of like Obama and his ilk. He would have Israel disarmed and over run by the fanatics you so lovingly call the PLO. Yes, Obama bowing to the Prince of Saudi is what we want. A regular Jihadist in the White house.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Most of us have moved beyond the childish right left thing. They are all puppets and really don't make any decisions at all. Surely you recognize that the agenda thats being implemented moves forward no matter which parties in power. If your going to post on here why don't you get serious and stop with the s***stirring?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So easily we forget the scorched earth policy of the PLO and the Arab League during that war. Do you think for one minute they would not be doing the same thing?

Example of an Israeli apologist free styling it. If you recall it one of your ilk supports the idea of a scotched earth policy on the people Gaza.

PLO was a resistance movement that not have a standing army to have a scotched earth policy and the Arab League is an organisation that has a meeting twice a year therefore it does not have an army.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Yes, kind of like Obama and his ilk. He would have Israel disarmed and over run by the fanatics you so lovingly call the PLO. Yes, Obama bowing to the Prince of Saudi is what we want. A regular Jihadist in the White house.

The relationship between the Saudis and the US is what normal countries do. The thing between the US and Israel is something else and it looks indecent. There are probably more Israeli spies in the US than it has in all the countries of the Middle East put together. Then there was the USS Liberty and a whole host of other crimes.

With friends like that, who needs enemies.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

1 - More passive/aggressive personal insults? Obviously you are incapable of posting here according to the rules.

This is not an insult, what are you talking about? I said there were no anti-Jewish rants, how in the world is that an insult? Look, don't like that someone's actually helping the Gazans? Deal with it. But don't you stand there and accuse me of breaking the rules when I haven't. Now, are you stuttering to say anti-Semitic? It's a literature metaphor captain obvious. It means, are you trying to imply anti-Semitism. This is also why I asked if English was your first language, you view harmless metaphors as insults. If you're intimidated, that does not mean I have broken the rules.

2 - There definately ARE anti-Jewish rants.

As much as you repeat something it will NEVER magically become the truth, lol! They were anti-Israel atrocities rants, she never attacked Judaism. You don't know the difference between evil Israelis and people who practice Judaism? Shame on you. Deal with it. It's like calling someone anti-Christian because they critise the Federal Reserve. See? That makes no sense, does it? Deal with it, again.

More insults? Stick to the topic, junior.

It's not an insult, its a question. Is English your first language? Why I ask? Because you confuse criticism of Israel's corrupt government as criticism of Judaism practitioners. Any person who knows English should understand this distinction. The anti-Semitic card is dead, don't try to use the word insult when nobody's insulting you. And, if I'm insulting you by asking you questions me and you should be banned - because you ask questions all the time.

If McKinney had really been 'kidnapped'

Yes, she was kidnapped from international waters. It's called piracy. Look it up. Deal with it.

I know you don't want the Gazans to get help -- you probably look at them less than human, but libeling Cynthia and attacking her personal life is sad. And as I've said - Cynthia is an American, her tax paid dollars go to "Israel", if she wants to criticise them, or do anything to them -- then so be it because there's not a damn thing you could do about it. It's called the freedom express, I know you probably see it as a one way thing though.

And plus she's an Israelite -- www.hebrewisraelites.org...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ElloAll]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join