It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Kidnaps Cynthia McKinney

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

What is it with these same posters going around these threads with their same zionist trolling remarks, how long have you been dealing with this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

'go home to Israel'

I never said such a thing nor does it make sense. Here I am saying that Israel was formed illegitimately and you are alleging that I want you to go there to add to its numbers.

Do you normally invent factoids as you go along?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
What is it with these same posters going around these threads with their same zionist trolling remarks,

What is it with these same posters going around these threads with their
same old palestinian apologetics??

backatchya.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You cant be 100% sure Israel wasnt involved in 9/11

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8e4a2c160e2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurvivalGearDepot

I just asked a simple question.

Is it sheer coincidence there are so many jews in positions of power in regards to the national defense of the U.S.?

How would I know that answer? What is your point exactly?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Can you image that, in the midst of the horrors and in person, Israelis rejoiced. Makes you wonder.

Can you imagine that in the midst of the horrors .. Palestinians rejoiced.
Makes you wonder.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by FlyersFan]

Clearly I set off a short circuit somewhere.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I dont know nor care who she is, what she is, or even what she wants to be. If being a media whore gets the attention of others to the plight of the children in Gaza, good for her.

It has been a while since Ive seen a thread that creates such an upsurge in both the feelings of the pro`s and anti`s. Just thought I would throw in my 2 pence worth for the humanitarians who view the children involved without choice in this farce as our future no matter their nationality.

These are the same children who die in wars and who starve under Israeli confinement. Quite frankly they deserve better and those who dont get this point need to look in the mirror, look at their own children and ask why the world is so screwed up.

Again, for raising media attention I say a big "Well Done" to the lady some like to call a " Media Whore"

Respects

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

My point is that one cannot possibly be so naive to believe there arent nefarious activities being perpetrated against the U.S. on behalf of Israel.

Jews hold an inordinate amount of positions of power given their small numbers.

Make no mistake, Israel has their hand firmly up the ass of the U.S. Government.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

My point is that one cannot possibly be so naive to believe there arent nefarious activities being perpetrated against the U.S. on behalf of Israel.

Make no mistake, Israel has their hand firmly up the ass of the U.S. Government.

What would be an acceptable percentage of "jews," in positions of power? Should we institute quotas? What is your remedy to this perceived problem?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Clearly I set off a short circuit somewhere.

I match your anti-Israel post .... post for post ... showing the so-called palestinians DOING EXACTLY WHAT YOU ACCUSE THE ISRAELIS OF DOING ... and somehow to you that means you 'set off a short circuit'??

OY.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

How about a number relative to their percentage of the population.

Say 2%.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
for the humanitarians

McKinney isn't a humanitarian. If she were, her priority would have been to get the goods to those in the Gaza. She would have used the established safe and legal channels to get the goods there. Instead, she stages this dramatic boat ride all the while knowing that it won't get through.

If she were a humanitarian, she would have made sure the goods got to those in the Gaza. However, it is very apparent that she is more interested in her media whoring and getting her ugly mug on TV.

Thankfully the press isn't really paying any attention to her.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have an idea.

How about we just bomb the ever living Begeeeeeeeeezus out of both Israel and Palestine.

We can solve 2 problems at once.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

What would be an acceptable percentage of "jews," in positions of power? Should we institute quotas? What is your remedy to this perceived problem?

I think he is referring to the disproportionate numbers. I take the view that the religion of someone is unimportant and if a person that happens to be Jewish is very successful in their careers, good for him or her.

What is questionable are those with dual nationalities and proactive zionists when they should renounce other loyalties and be Americanists when in high office.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

How about a number relative to their percentage of the population.

Say 2%.

What is the current percentage?

But If you believe that is the proper metric then let's go with that. Now that you have established the percentage, what would you to achieve it? Or at least get closer?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalGearDepot

I think the entire world should back the hell off .. let them all go at it without anyone else getting involved and beat the snot out of each other. Whoever is left standing is the winner. Then this can finally be over.

Thousands of years of moronic fighting over there.
Get it over and done with.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I think he is referring to the disproportionate numbers. I take the view that the religion of someone is unimportant and if a person that happens to be Jewish is very successful in their careers, good for him or her.

Let's let him answer for himself shall we? He is talking, clearly, about Jews. he has said so himself. I am anxious to see where this leads....

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I have an idea.

How about we just bomb the ever living Begeeeeeeeeezus out of both Israel and Palestine.

We can solve 2 problems at once.

I think Palestinians are only a problem for Israel so why should we do them a favour. On the other hand, the Israeli state is a problem for everyone.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
for the humanitarians

McKinney isn't a humanitarian. If she were, her priority would have been to get the goods to those in the Gaza.

I didnt say she was a humanitarian. "I" am a humanitarian with a view that all children should be able to live and live free without the fear of death, starvation or imprisonment.

For whatever reason, be it selfish or whatever, she has brought the plight of the children of Gaza to the fore. So I repeat. Well done to her.

Respects

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

reply to post by SurvivalGearDepot

I think the entire world should back the hell off .. let them all go at it without anyone else getting involved and beat the snot out of each other. Whoever is left standing is the winner. Then this can finally be over.

Thousands of years of moronic fighting over there.
Get it over and done with.

This I agree with you. At last we have common ground.

They should be allowed to duke it out in a fair fight. Winner takes all.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join