It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Kidnaps Cynthia McKinney

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Whoah!! Mr. Masonwatcher. McKinney never won Nobel for anything. The Nobel Laureate accompanying her on the S.S. Twinkie is 1977 Nobel Peace Prize recipient Mairead Maguire, who co-founded a group that worked for peace in Northern Ireland.

McKinney doesn't stand a snow balls chance in hell of ever winning a Nobel.

I already pointed that out to him. I guess he must have missed that one!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by jerico65]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Why didn't you say so in the first place? My response is that McKinney is an activist and does not profit from campaigning in any financial or personal sense but you know that. Instead she has become a big fat target for zionists and die-hard neocons.

You still didn't explain how you are qualified to comment on other posters' motivations so I will assume you are not qualified to do so.

It is clear that you are of the belief that anyone who has a problem with McKinney is a zionist.

It is impossible to hold a reasoned discussion with someone who paints with such a broad brush. I tried but I really believe there is no interest on your part in engaging in an honest, intellectual debate.

And so, there is no reason for us to continue.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

You still didn't explain how you are qualified to comment on other posters' motivations so I will assume you are not qualified to do so. It is clear that you are of the belief that anyone who has a problem with McKinney is a zionist. It is impossible to hold a reasoned discussion with someone who paints with such a broad brush. I tried but I really believe there is no interest on your part in engaging in an honest, intellectual debate. And so, there is no reason for us to continue.

I see that you have decided to take the misrepresentation tack. Really quite a sophisticated form of undermining someone's argument and is based upon the skills of a well practised sophist.

You do realise this whole thread is about McKinney being illegally imprisoned by Israel?

So when you argue that Israel is entitled to scoop up foreign nationals on the seas for detainment, I would of course put it to you that you are a zionist.

Had you criticised McKinney on another matter not involving Israel or its lobby in the US, the zionist issue would be neither here nor there.

As for your qualification point, that just guff to distract and misdirect. I really don't see why I should jump to your rules of engagement in this discourse. I suspect this issue will become exceptionally prominent for you and you will insist on an on going exchange on this rather than the kidnap of McKinney. I guess I would do the same instead of sticking to a hopeless argument.

I think extra judicial detainment is categorised as a crime against humanity in all known laws.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You do realise this whole thread is about McKinney being illegally imprisoned by Israel?

So when you argue that Israel is entitled to scoop up foreign nationals on the seas for detainment, I would of course put it to you that you are a zionist.

Had you criticised McKinney on another matter not involving Israel or its lobby in the US, the zionist issue would be neither here nor there.

I must apologize. I thought someone who is as intelligent as you seem to be would have understood that a naval blockade is an act of sovereignty. I believe I even supplied a link where one might go to educate themselves on the matter.

My defense of Israel's actions has nothing to do with Zionism. That's kind of a lazy way to characterize me. I believe in the right of sovereign states to protect themselves.

I would feel this way whether we it was Israel, US, Egypt, China or Russia that was defending itself against an enemy that has historically launched unprovoked attacks against it...

I assumed you understood. SO perhaps, the next step in our exchange might be for you to go ahead and research it. Then we can continue.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by jibeho
Whoah!! Mr. Masonwatcher. McKinney never won Nobel for anything. The Nobel Laureate accompanying her on the S.S. Twinkie is 1977 Nobel Peace Prize recipient Mairead Maguire, who co-founded a group that worked for peace in Northern Ireland.

McKinney doesn't stand a snow balls chance in hell of ever winning a Nobel.

I already pointed that out to him. I guess he must have missed that one!

You are both correct, I miss read the article. It is in fact former US Congresswoman, Cynthia McKinney, and Irish Nobel Prize Laureate, Mairead Corrigan Maguire are amongst many that have been detained.

Apparently Israel detains Nobel Prize Laureates.

What next, the Pope?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

others have seen fit to award her a Nobel Peace Prize.

Mass murdering, child raping, pedophile Arafat got the Nobel Prize.
Obviously the committee doesn't have very high standards.
(and McKinney isn't a Nobel Prize winner)

you did call her a 'whore' after all.

MEDIA whore. Men get called it as well, ya' know.

I am wondering if you have any sympathy for the hundreds of Palestinians killed in under two weeks by the zionists in Gaza.

They weren't killed by 'zionists'.... they were killed because their leaders and hamas continually attacked the soverign nation of Israel and Israel finally decided it had enough and protected itself. Hamas hid behind civilians. Obviously they dont' care .. so why should anyone else?

And No. As i've said many times - I used to. I no longer do care.

FF unleashed a diatribe on McKinney based on zionist propaganda, Bush era hounding and distortion of events that she has suffered.

Wrong. I unleased and exposed FACTS that prove McKinney's motivation and show that this is all just a media whoring event. If McKinney wanted those goods to get through they could easily have gotten through by using the proper channels. Obviously it was more important to her that she get her ugly mug in the news then it was for her to get the goods to the Gaza.

These home made rockets that zionists whinge about is a fraud.

Wrong (again). They are real. They are deadly. They terrorize.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

naval blockade is an act of sovereignty

Naval blockades are acts of war. Sovereignty is a wholly separate matter and it could be argued that the blockade on the Palestinian people in Gaza is a violation of their sovereignty let alone their human rights.

All states other than Israel back away from deploying their forces against humanitarian activism. Even North Korea allowed South Korean food convoys to feed and cloth people.

Israel is unique and exceptional.

Incidentally there is no need to patronise me, I actually believe that I am your equal.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If US were to have grabbed an Israeli, I bet 100's of lobbyists within the US would have released him within 5 minutes time. Israel has no respects regarding their allies nor do they even care about the western world. The fact is they are sleeping in our beds in which we don't even sleep in.

If Israel did not own the US this would have been a different story.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Incidentally there is no need to patronise me, I actually believe that I am your equal.

Please check the link I provided earlier in this thread. It explains how a naval blockade is an act of sovereignty.

I am not being patronizing. You are clearly my equal intellectually. Just very biased on this particular matter and not at all willing to do much research as your beliefs are apparently set in stone.

If I came off as patronizing, I apologize. It is a bit frustrating to debate this with you because you seem uninterested in doing anything else but convince the rest of us that you are right and we are wrong.

Unfortunately, Cynthia McKinney's public statements make it pretty clear what she is all about.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
If US were to have grabbed an Israeli, I bet 100's of lobbyists within the US would have released him within 5 minutes time. Israel has no respects regarding their allies nor do they even care about the western world. The fact is they are sleeping in our beds in which we don't even sleep in.

If Israel did not own the US this would have been a different story.

This is an unequivocal truth. Until we rid these people from our governmental institutions anything as said from the American government should be considered the will of Israel. Not all Americans support that will, and ALL Americans do not support foreign entities in our government (a.k.a AIPAC). The Revolution must start. This woman is in prison for no reason. We are witnessing modern piracy on the behalf of Israel. This will not be tolerated. As for all of you not concerned with this, you're probably the same people that bend to pressure. You'd let your sovereignty slip without a flinch. Divine intervention is the most wrathful.

P.S. - This woman is an Israelite, and for Israel's sake they better let her go. www.hebrewisraelites.org...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ElloAll]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I hope they don't use torture.

Write your congress men and women,

Free Cynthia

Free Cynthia.

What is the world coming to ?

This is exactly why McKinney is doing what she is doing.

She refused to abide by a legal act of sovereignty on the part of a sovereign state that is simply exercising it's Internationally recognized right to self defense.

Yeah, she is a hero, alright.

The only torture involved in this case is when we are subjected to her anti-semitic screeds.

Free Cynthia?

Free us, from her lunacy.

It was a joke, lolol

Did they let her go yet?

[edit on 043131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElloAll

This is an unequivocal truth. Until we rid these people from our governmental institutions anything as said from the American government should be considered the will of Israel.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ElloAll]

Who are "these people?" Are you speaking of Israeli citizens? Can you identify the Israelis citizens who are part of our governmental institutions?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

No one is talking about citizens, we were talking about lobbyists for Israel.
AIPAC, AIPAC, AIPAC and AIPAC. These guys have hands in the US government pockets and have their money in there too.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

No one is talking about citizens, we were talking about lobbyists for Israel.
AIPAC, AIPAC, AIPAC and AIPAC. These guys have hands in the US government pockets and have their money in there too.

Oh, I didn't think you were talking about Lobbyists since there are powerful special interests groups regularly having their way with our politicians. You know that, right? Not just AIPAC?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Given the relatively small number of jews on the planet, do you think it is sheer coincidence that a large number of foreign policy figures (namely quite a few who proposed and supported invading Iraq) are all jewish?

Coincidence, or should I do the mathematical odds for you?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurvivalGearDepot

Given the relatively small number of jews on the planet, do you think it is sheer coincidence that a large number of foreign policy figures (namely quite a few who proposed and supported invading Iraq) are all jewish?

Coincidence, or should I do the mathematical odds for you?

I thought we were talking about lobbyists here? Lobbyists don't set foreign policy.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You were debating the lobbyist angle with someone else.

I just asked a simple question.

Is it sheer coincidence there are so many jews in positions of power in regards to the national defense of the U.S.?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Flyersfan you are rampant today. Good for you.

You are correct that McKinney didn't win the Nobel and in fact it was another who is a Nobel winner that has been detained by Israel.

Mass murdering, child raping, pedophile Arafat got the Nobel Prize. Obviously the committee doesn't have very high standards. (and McKinney isn't a Nobel Prize winner)

That is over the top; even you would agree with that if you reflected on it.

MEDIA whore. Men get called it as well, ya' know.

True, men do get called a media whore. You will note that your zionist compatriot alleged McKinney was such a thing to which I replied that by his own measure he includes Nelson Mandela and MLK since they too embarked in direct action to confront immovable forces.

They weren't killed by 'zionists'.... they were killed because their leaders and hamas continually attacked the soverign nation of Israel and Israel finally decided it had enough and protected itself. Hamas hid behind civilians. Obviously they dont' care .. so why should anyone else?

I do recall that Israel has a long history of murdering Palestinians. I think the ratio is something like 15 Palestinians to 1 Israelis. After the December assault. that ratio has changed an is growing.

ifamericansknew.com...

Your video of celebrating Palestinians by CNN, can you blame them when the US arms Israel to the teeth.

The weird thing is the Dancing Israelis. When the twin towers came down Israelis rejoiced to the destruction of the Twin Towers and as people leapt to their deaths. Can you image that, in the midst of the horrors and in person, Israelis rejoiced. Makes you wonder.

Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel

The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv on Wednesday reported that Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan university that the September 11, 2001 terror attacks had been beneficial for Israel.

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

Netanyahu reportedly made the comments during a conference at Bar-Ilan University on the division of Jerusalem as part of a peace deal with the Palestinians.

www.globalresearch.ca...

With friends like that, who needs enemies.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That is over the top;

No. It's the truth. Arafat was a mass murdering, child raping, pedophile
It's been documented. And I know you have seen the documentation.
It's been posted in threads you have been active in.

Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel

Netanyahu was correct. From the Israeli standpoint the attacks of 9/11
brought the USA into the war against radical Islam and that made
Israel very happy. That's why they didn't warn us when they found
out it was going to happen. Heck, they even had people video tapping (from across the river I think) the towers getting hit.

Isreal didn't pull off 9/11 .. but they found out about it and didn't stop it.

With friends like that, who needs enemies.

You keep forgetting - here is where we agree. I have said it before and I'll say it here just so that it will be clear to you....

IMHO - Isreal is NOT America's friend

However ... Israel is a soverign nation that has a right to defend itself.
The so-called Palestinians are in the wrong. McKinney is in the wrong.

Ya' know Mason .. you continually try to insult me (It would only work if I cared what others thought about me, and I don't, so insults never effect me) ... you continually say things like 'go home to Israel' and 'Israel is your priority' .. crap like that. I am just expressing the TRUTH that Israel is a soverign nation that has a right to defend itself and I am just expressing the TRUTH that the so-called Palestinians are a blood thirsty bunch who do not want peace because it would put them out of the sympathy (and free $$$ aid) business. That's the truth of the situatioin.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Can you image that, in the midst of the horrors and in person, Israelis rejoiced. Makes you wonder.

Can you imagine that in the midst of the horrors .. Palestinians rejoiced.
Makes you wonder.

Little Green Footballs

[edit on 7/3/2009 by FlyersFan]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join