It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Kidnaps Cynthia McKinney

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blundo

Today Israeli Occupation Forces attacked and boarded the Free Gaza Movement boat, the SPIRIT OF HUMANITY, abducting 21 human rights workers from 11 countries, including Noble laureate Mairead Maguire and former U.S. Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney. The passengers and crew are being forcibly dragged toward Israel.

“This is an outrageous violation of international law against us. Our boat was not in Israeli waters, and we were on a human rights mission to the Gaza Strip,” said Cynthia McKinney, a former U.S. Congresswoman and presidential candidate. “President Obama just told Israel to let in humanitarian and reconstruction supplies, and that’s exactly what we tried to do. We’re asking the international community to demand our release so we can resume our journey.”

freegaza.org... s

I hope she gets back safe when Israel lets her go... o wait I mean if the US lets her go

Here we go the US and Israel making us believe they are totally different countries. The US can release her with a thumbs up or down if they wanted to.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Blundo]

They should have sunk the ship for illegally entering their waters.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Were they not in international waters??

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Like you I can read and with this ability there is comprehension. Because I am able to read your comments from which I note that what you say is unoriginal and is routine zionistic justifications for the suffering of the Palestinian people. Savvy?

Yes, I'm a zionist.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Then again, you've proven that throughout this thread better than I could ever hope to.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Story Here

Those who were detained have now been deported.
A free airplane ticket home for the idiots.
Hope it was coach.

And those supplies .. those olive trees that it was so important to get to
the Gaza
... will be delivered through PROPER CHANNELS by the Israelis.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
I wouldn't wish McKinney on my worst enemies. Maybe Israel should toss her over the wall at Gaza. Let them have to deal with her!

I find it remarkable that you and others of your ilk apparently only stick up for the rights of Americans that you like...or that agree with you.

That's not how I understood your people to be. Shame.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Why Olive Trees for starving nation? You can't eat them raw off of the tree unless you like your food extremely bitter.

So what do you suggest they cook with? 10W30?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Why Olive Trees for starving nation? You can't eat them raw off of the tree unless you like your food extremely bitter.

Lard, of course. It was good enough for my grandparents who saved drippings to cook with later. Desperate times (depression, WWII rationing) creative and sometimes delicious measures.

I was going to say Pam cooking spray but I changed my mind.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by jibeho]

Add:
Just because I am promoting the use of animal byproducts as a cooking medum does not mean that I am wishing elevated cholesterol levels on the Palestinian Civilians.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Lard, of course. It was good enough for my grandparents who saved drippings to cook with later. Desperate times (depression, WWII rationing) creative and sometimes delicious measures. I was going to say Pam cooking spray but I changed my mind.

So, instead of being allowed their traditional foods and the land to cultivate them, they are to start using lard? Would that be beef or pork? Do they raise cattle there? C'mon...you're missing the point. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Just having a small bit of fun. I am all for letting them raise and cultivate their own olive crops.

As far as economies of scale are concerned, wouldn't it have been more prudent to ship large quantities of seed/olive pits rather than "trees". I am certainly not an olive farmer but, it makes more sense to me. Help the most people while using the least amount of resources.

Lamb and chicken fat would work as a cooking medium.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho...wouldn't it have been more prudent to ship large quantities of seed/olive pits rather than "trees". I am certainly not an olive farmer but, it makes more sense to me. Help the most people while using the least amount of resources. Lamb and goat fat would work as a cooking medium.

I appreciate the fact you were kidding, but one can't safely make that assumption around here. I'm guessing that trees produce faster than seeds...I know I bought my heirloom tomato seedlings rather than seed. And really...you'd cook in goat fat? 10w30 might be better!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

instead of being allowed their traditional foods and the land to cultivate them, ...

The Gaza is pretty crowded.
I'm not sure where the trees could be planted.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by FlyersFan]

<< 6  7  8   >>

join