It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

HAHA!!! That is fantastic. Wonderful. Thank you so much. Yes, that's one way to read them but if you read them without the dread and pain aspect and instead with relief and the resultant room for growth, you see that there is nothing to fear there. Nothing.

So, the huge change is definitely underway. The pain/relief is to be expected. But it's the only way to go in the direction I need to go. It's already in the works and I'm absolutely beaming over this. Thanks so much! Just the confirmation I needed. You're a star!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Mmmmm, think visualising your ave might result in a dark reading baby !!

Will do your reading asap, but it could be the weekend.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Mmmmm, think visualising your ave might result in a dark reading baby !!

Will do your reading asap, but it could be the weekend.

Thanks very much, really appreciate it

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

hey uk today! here's a simple one. i'm a virgo if the cards were curious. will i get that b-day present i keep drooling over?

It's going to seem a long wait till your birthday baby, but the cards show delayed reward

They also showed great desire, passion, will, and determination.
But nostalgia and the past seem to be a possible part of this dribbly, drooly excitement !!
This could be something that you've desired for a long time.

The tarot also showed extravagance and obsession.
Also imagination, dreaming, artistic abilities....

I think from the reading that the chances of being a very happy birthday boy are looking pretty cool

Dont laugh ok, I bet you will, but during the reading bladdy Bob Marley came into my head !!
Seriously,,,,I don't even like Bob Marley !!

Could I get it outta my mind....nope.

Mmmm, hope this helped anyway.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeussusZ
I'll have a go please.
male, dark brown hair , 34
question- have I seen the sign?

Heeeeey ZeussusZ !!

Confusion and conflict were on the cards.
I think the conflict is spiritual, in the mind, as opposed to anything physical.
You seem to be searching for direction, standing at a crossroads, not sure which way will lead you to the answers and sign that you desperately seek.

The cards show a new direction, a new pathway will emerge.
The sign you asked about is vague, its surrounded by confusion and doubt.
From the reading, I don't think any signs yet received are definitive enough to satisfy and give you that direction and peace of mind you crave.

It's not going to be easy, you still have much to discover, more events will occur over time, the cards show trials and sacrifice ahead.

Also a female will enter your life, it will be unexpected if the cards are correct.
It could be a soulmate, someone to calm the waters in your life, and with her arrival could come enlightenment and happiness.

Hope this helped a little.

edit on 16-2-2012 by uk today because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
Hiya uk today

I'd love a reading if you could find time for me.

I'm 40 and 3/4 hehe
Hair is salt and pepper and I'm a bloke (that's me in my avatar)

My life seems pretty much a stalemate at the moment and I find myself in a pretty awkward situation regarding my private home life... without going into details here I have a few options, so I'd like to know if possible which direction should I take?

Many thanks in advance.

The cards showed such sadness and desperate times in the past.
You drew a lot of "swords" baby

Very dark days indeed, but the past is now history, and hopefully such depressing times are soon going to be a distant memory.

But not just yet !!

Your present and near future shows conflict, disappointment, expectations not met.
You feel trapped, unsure about the future.
The life " The Tower " shows you imprisoned in at the moment, is a life that you know is over, to continue would be too great a sacrifice, the need for change, for happiness and mental peace, is growing stronger.

Your outcome card was the 6 of Swords, so eventually things will calm down, become much clearer, peace will enter your life.
I think from this reading that you'll move away, find a new life possibly in a new location.

But hey, this is a remote reading and unlikely to work !!!
I just read the cards baby !!

Your ave btw, reminds me of that picture " The Scream "
My favourite painting

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
Hiya uk today

I'd love a reading if you could find time for me.

I'm 40 and 3/4 hehe
Hair is salt and pepper and I'm a bloke (that's me in my avatar)

My life seems pretty much a stalemate at the moment and I find myself in a pretty awkward situation regarding my private home life... without going into details here I have a few options, so I'd like to know if possible which direction should I take?

Many thanks in advance.

The cards showed such sadness and desperate times in the past.
You drew a lot of "swords" baby

Very dark days indeed, but the past is now history, and hopefully such depressing times are soon going to be a distant memory.

But not just yet !!

Your present and near future shows conflict, disappointment, expectations not met.
You feel trapped, unsure about the future.
The life " The Tower " shows you imprisoned in at the moment, is a life that you know is over, to continue would be too great a sacrifice, the need for change, for happiness and mental peace, is growing stronger.

Your outcome card was the 6 of Swords, so eventually things will calm down, become much clearer, peace will enter your life.
I think from this reading that you'll move away, find a new life possibly in a new location.

But hey, this is a remote reading and unlikely to work !!!
I just read the cards baby !!

Your ave btw, reminds me of that picture " The Scream "
My favourite painting
LOL you did say a few days ago I'd probably get a dark reading!

Thanks for that

The part... well in fact all of it.. is spot on accurate!! Especially the bit about being imprisoned (no, I'm not in prison)

The bit about dissapointment.. yep and expectations not met.. yep, I can relate to those totally and conflicts to come, well.. yep, I can see those coming too lol.

It pretty much reflects everything I kind of knew anyhow, amazing!! Thankyou thankyou!!

I do picture myself moving away and starting fresh, it's kind of the one thing keeping me sane and focused at the moment.

My avatar was something I did for fun one afternoon, I called it "Burning in Heliish Madness". I always found that scream painting disturbing when I was little but I can appreciate it now.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Cool that the reading was accurate, I know what it feels like to feel trapped, to feel confused, unhappy and in a dark place. But nothing lasts forever.

AAaaaaaargh !! Watch out for the ricochet......those bladdy bullets !!

Play on full blast baby and lets SCREAM !!

edit on 18-2-2012 by uk today because: naughty youtube !

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Can I have a shot please?

Female, brown hair, 40s

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Can you ask a specific question or questions sweetie

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Oops! OK, I've been feeling very lethargic for a long time, will it get better?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Oops! OK, I've been feeling very lethargic for a long time, will it get better?

Hi wigit

Now lethargy and inertia did appear on your reading.
The good news is, if the cards are correct, this will soon come to pass.
Ahead of you is sunshine baby, and with the sunshine you will rediscover your passion for life. Energy, both mental and physical, will return in abundance.

The tarot revealed new passions, as yet undiscovered, will fill your world with new found happiness and delight.

You deserve it as well, it would seem that your past contained periods of great stress and sorrow.

So quite a positive reading...

I hope the cards come up trumps

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hi,
This is great can I get a reading please.
I would like to know what to expect financially for this young year. I’m 35 Male.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MrCode2k

No problemo, will consult the cards over the next couple of nights

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Thanks very much for that. I like this bit the best - "new passions, as yet undiscovered, will fill your world with new found happiness and delight." Awesome, CAN'T WAIT!!

"your past contained periods of great stress and sorrow." No more than average, unless having the odd "poor me" moment also applies, lol.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Very cool, Great thank you, so much.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

thank you very much

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm curious UK....is it possible to do a reading for the EARTH? I wonder what your take on our futures, as a collective whole are...or maybe I should say what the cards take on our future is. Can this be done?

Also, can you do a reading for my spouse? Blonde/grey hair, blue eyes...47 - what is in HIS future?

As always - thanks!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrCode2k
Hi,
This is great can I get a reading please.
I would like to know what to expect financially for this young year. I’m 35 Male.

So sorry for the delay baby, life is a bit manic at my end !!

Anyway, the reading was done last night, and your financial future looks rather good, not huge riches I'm afraid, but certainly enough for a comfortable future.

The cards show much progress to be made on the career front. Ambition and desire figured prominently on the reading.
I have no idea what your chosen career path is, but for some trippy reason, surveillance and authority came up just about every time !!

Go away....stop watching me !!

A lot of your future is still unrevealed, a decision on your part needs to be made before the pathway can be made clear.
This is a big decision, something that will shape the outcome of your life possibly until the day you die.

I did'nt ask the cards about love life, I concentrated on the financial aspect, but there seems to be something ahead of you that involves a female.
She has a major impact on your life in ways that are not just financial.

But hey, what do I know eh !!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
I'm curious UK....is it possible to do a reading for the EARTH? I wonder what your take on our futures, as a collective whole are...or maybe I should say what the cards take on our future is. Can this be done?

Also, can you do a reading for my spouse? Blonde/grey hair, blue eyes...47 - what is in HIS future?

As always - thanks!!!!

I'll give it a shot sweetie !!

But if the cards are bleak and dark as hell, do I keep it Ssssshush and refuse to tell ???
If it's Death, The Tower, and swords galore, and mankind no longer exists any more,
counting down to the End of Days, the crystal ball in a darkened haze,
it could be a reading of impending doom, by candlelight in my shadowy room

Leave it with me....I'm out ghost hunting tonight, so I'll do the reading over the weekend.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join