It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Male, 50, grey.

Moving:
Will I be moving to another state in the near future? (this year, next year etc.)
If so do you have a general direction in mind? (east coast, west coast and any other details that come to mind)
I expect this move to also involve my wife and possibly a younger person or relative. (what do you see in this?)

Money
Do you see me working, going to school, depending on the government for money? Is a nice inheritance in my near future?

General
Do you see anything else that I may have overlooked in the above questions? Health, spiritual, community involvement? Perhaps a career as such for my wife.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
LOL....you are too funny...and YES! tell all - doom, gloom - the whole shabang baby.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

No problem life is hectic here too

Thank you for reading.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
Male, 50, grey.

Moving:
Will I be moving to another state in the near future? (this year, next year etc.)
If so do you have a general direction in mind? (east coast, west coast and any other details that come to mind)
I expect this move to also involve my wife and possibly a younger person or relative. (what do you see in this?)

Money
Do you see me working, going to school, depending on the government for money? Is a nice inheritance in my near future?

General
Do you see anything else that I may have overlooked in the above questions? Health, spiritual, community involvement? Perhaps a career as such for my wife.

Obstacles, lots of obstacles and delay.
Tests and ordeals.
That just about sums up the reading !!

BUT the cards did not rule out a move in the future, but you may have to wait quite a while.
On the matter of which direction you should take, west was definately the most favourable direction.
East carried a warning, caution was on the cards.
North, south...both highly unlikely.

There's something blocking you on this move, the cards show a great desire and determination to better your life, but something or someone is trapping you???
The past card was a covering card here, so this problem may have been present for many years.

The tarot also revealed that the future move you hopefully eventually make, is with a female. Only one person was shown...not two.

Regarding work and finances, the future does show financial struggle, money could be tight for quite a while.
No great fortune seems to be ahead, but the cards did show that your finances will even out with time.

As regards health, I'm afraid your future cannot yet be revealed. Only the past came through, which showed anxiety and stress.
The cards will eventually reveal this, but the pathway is still undecided at this present time.

Hope this reading was useful, although the cards are unlikely to work remotely !!

Unless they're magic cards...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
LOL....you are too funny...and YES! tell all - doom, gloom - the whole shabang baby.

Not done this reading yet sweetie

The timing has to be just right on a reading of this magnitude !!
Will report the doomsday findings as soon as earth shatteringly possible

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm curiously excited to see what the cards say about Earth...this should be good.

p.s. if you have time - I'd like the reading on my spounse - 47, blonde/grey hair/ blue eyes

Muuuwhaaaa!! You're the BEST.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have been doing remote readings almost exclusively and I have never had a problem. No visual description or other details have ever been required either. I simply focus on the energy of the person requesting in whatever form they present themselves to me. I have yet to disappoint anyone. Reading the cards is about your intuition connecting to another persons energy. You don't need physical contact for that.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Thanks so much for your reading. It was dead on correct. I wish it was a bit off though as I was wanting to move earlier to the west coast with more than one family member than what your reading reveals.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know

And here it finally comes.....

Might as well have a laugh now sweetie, while we still can !!

The reading was difficult, but it really drew me in. Although complex, it somehow seemed clear. and it certainly wasn't what I was expecting !

Ok, it would seem that we do have a very powerful protector somewhere out there. Some may say it's God, others may say it's alien, but whoever or whatever this guiding force is, a clear message of some very dark times ahead are being relayed through the cards

Unrest, great unrest will sweep the globe.
Guess this has already started....but things are going to get a whole lot worse.

People will try desperately to cling on to both possessions and the comforts and material pleasures of life as we currently know it.
The cards showed great panic, great financial loss ahead. Destitution and very hard times.

Could this be another complete melt down of Wall St and the like ??? I don't know ?

Again, it's quite plausible with Europe tottering over the edge of a cliff !!

The tarot also revealed chaos and destruction, protectionism. Each country desperately trying to save itself.
Death figured strongly, there will be many deaths.
But not a total extinction, it won't be the sixth extinction....phew !!

What really suprised me was what causes these multitude of deaths.
I always believed that our demise would be a solar storm or the eruption of Yellowstone. They were the two events that I'd always talk about in any doomsday conversations with friends etc.
Not that they ever believed me !!

But the cards showed plague, sickness, death.
Plus they also concentrated on the past. Whatever this plague or virus is, we have experienced it sometime in mankinds history.
It will be global, and the catastrophe is caused by bad decision. I tried to unearth more on this but it was too vague.

So overall a delightful cheery reading babes

Will do your hubby reading next, I haven't forgotten, and if I had I wouldn't admit it !!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

Sorry, I couldn't resist

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Interesting - to say the least....gave me chills - as on another site I frequent, there is much discuss/proof of an existing primordial organism that has begun bubbling to the surface in the Gulf of Mexico and I believe, the Antartic...and this goo, if you will, has the exact potential to do just as you described above with regards to the plaque, virus, etc. Personally, I believe our governmentS know of this - and in order to keep chaos at nil, disclosure has not yet taken place...fascinating stuff UK! Coincidence? Perhaps - but I think not. Scary times we are on the brink of, yes? Thanks for taking the time to do that - wasn't sure if reading the cards for Earth would be possible - but as always, you've come through!!!

Now...on to that other reading for the hubby. Remember - give me the details - straight up....please

Have a great day!

Whos

edit on 3/2/2012 by whos2know because: el-typo

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Your hubby....something is really troubling him sweetie

He may not show it, but he's defo worried about something !!
The cards show clinging on, not wanting to lose or part with something ?? Mmmm ??
I don't think it's financial, it goes beyond the materialistic, it's much deeper and more spiritual than that.

It could be linked with the past, but whatever it is your hubby is troubled within by it.

Very little else showed up on the reading, it was dominated by this issue.

Is he scared of death sweetie ??
That's the feeling I got when doing his cards, well maybe not scared of death itself, more scared of the changes that death have on the living.
Does this make any sense babes ??

Hard reading this, there's something really deep underlying on it.
It's a reading of loss or the threat of loss....

I don't think it's a relationship break-up, this guy is in love with you, whos2know?? Me !!

If you need me to pursue this further on any level, just let me know yeah.

Have a chilled weekend !!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

UK - ...I would def. like you to dig deeper...as deep as you can go. Your reading makes sense - to a degree and I have my own opinion -but would like to see what comes in on your end. If you can get to what is at the deep, so to speak, it would be immensely helpful. I've had serious nagging theories rolling around in my head (but I'm like that by nature, lol) for a long, long, long time - but unable to pin it down with any sense of reasoning or physical proof. We have a wonderful relationship - and if something is troubling him this deeply - then I want to help him with whatever it is. Please PM me if it's extremely personal. Thanks so much - I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreicate your time in doing this...I can't thank you enough. Have a great weekend.

Whos

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
how far will my career choice take me?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Sorry for the long delay, life is on speed at this end!!
Just bought a house, miles away, and wow there is SO much to do and sort out, however I did a further reading last night.

Wow, the cards showed love. I know you said you have a wonderful relationship, but these cards showed love on a huge scale !
Congratulations sweetie, you have been blessed with finding your soulmate in this incarnation. Whatever is ahead, one thing will always remain true, and that is profound deep love and affection.
Awesome to see this on the cards

On the matter in hand, some things are not meant or ready to be revealed yet.
Sickness is on the cards, both in the past and the future. But the tarot kept focusing on love more than anything else.
Something is ahead of you, it could be a stressful period in your life, and the cards do indicate it's some sort of health issue,not sure if it's you or your husband, but this could be a long time away yet and with the rock solid love surrounding your relationship, oh sweetie I'm sure everything will work out ok.

It's all destiny, all fate.

Have a wonderful weekend babes

edit on 17-3-2012 by uk today because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

Will ask the cards over the weekend

Hey, I better not get bladdy Bob Marley in my head again, took me days to get " Jammin " out of my brain

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Will ask the cards over the weekend

Hey, I better not get bladdy Bob Marley in my head again, took me days to get " Jammin " out of my brain

The cards say...you be jammin mon

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

you probly should listen to some electric wizard

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Now that was just plain baaaaad !!

I mean, I know you like Jammin too

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

It's going to be a long road ahead baby, and this road has many obstacles, many disappointments and will require much determination and resilience to reach that pot of gold that awaits at the end.

The cards show success, great success in your chosen field is possible. But the near future shows delay, plodding along, frustration that your dreams and ambition still remain stagnant.

A chance meeting in the future will unlock doors, a female ( queen of cups ) will bring new inspiration to your chosen path.
Typical....leave it to a chick to get things moving !!

Hope this helps, soz that you have a mountain to climb but everything is still possible, unfortunately it may take a while...and a chick !!

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join