It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
Um. Any time left for me?

Time is infinite....well it needs to be on this thread baby !!

What question do you have for the magic tarot deck ??

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well what will I have in store over the next year?
Will I make my desired friends at college or will my crippling social anxiety and shyness remain stronger than my willpower?

And what will occur (Anything) in my love life? (There isn't one by the way but it would be interesting to know what I get.)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Oh and I'm male.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
Well what will I have in store over the next year?
Will I make my desired friends at college or will my crippling social anxiety and shyness remain stronger than my willpower?

And what will occur (Anything) in my love life? (There isn't one by the way but it would be interesting to know what I get.)

Well according to the cards, your life will remain in its stagnant social groove for the near future.
But get ready for change baby....and the tarot show change that will rock your world, just be patient and the love life you desperately crave will eventually come

You meet her in some kind of active environment. People, possibly crowds, surround the encounter.
She will transform your life, it will evolve in directions that you never considered.
Marriage figured strongly in the love life reading....how scary is that eh ??

Will do a longer reading after xmas, will hopefully have more time !!!

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE !!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Sounds like a lot for a 16 year old. What were the cards?

And is it possible to use one major arcana (Or any tarot card) to sum up a person's character?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Oh and can you ask the cards for more detail about this person? No need to rush if it takes days or weeks to get closer to the right description then that's fine.

I recommend that you start a new thread if you plan on doing more tarot readings. Because this page probably dropped of the one of the most popular pages of the week section.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The details of the encounter sound similar to my encounter with my best friend (He's a boy by the way) so is it possible to misinterpret the reading for something already happened?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I forgot to add "that" between "something" and "already".

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by Darkblade71

Well aloha

Your cards were interesting, very interesting.

Now you must bear in mind that remote tarot is unlikely to work, even though it does somehow appear to do so in a lot of the readings. Hopefully in your case the cards will deliver !!
Because the cards revealed wealth, perfect contentment with money baby...but also media attention, possible fame in some way

You had a dream of a future reading, all the positive financial cards came up, the Ace of Pentacles, the Wheel of Fortune, the 10 of Pentacles, all good positive financial cards.
But its distant future, certainly not near future according to the reading.

Delayed rewards are ahead of you, something that you are going to have to work very hard for, possibly with long term financial sacrifices, before the fruits of your labour and endurance pay off handsomely

The tarot reveal a possible gift of vision, imagination figured strongly when I asked about the financial path that should be taken by you.
The mind is key to it all.
Maybe you will dream up a wonderful financial scheme, or create something that will make you wealthy ???

Not sure what it is, but it involves some form of creation, maybe even some form of dark creation ??

Whatever it is, its your destiny.

Does the number 3 mean anything to you btw ??
I know its a random question but I'm sure I saw the number 3 in the crystal ball !!

I had to bring this back up just because it was such an awesome reading, and the financial situation did very much change for the better and is still getting better and better.

I've also been offered to appear on a radio show, but ended up not being able to due to WORK

Your reading is still perfectly following along the path I am going. AWESOME.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I love my tarot deck !!!!

:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What about me? What do you see in the future, life, etc?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

Can you ask a specific question baby ???
Or maybe a specific aspect of the future that you would like the tarot to explore.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
UK ,I HAVE MESSAGED YOU CAN YOU DO ANOTHER READING FOR DAUGHTER IN LAW ABOUT HER HEALTH , SHE IS 37 DARK HAIR AND DARK BROWN EYES .
THANKS ILLECE

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

I've just read your message illece and will do the reading ASAP.
Will be over the next 2 nights due to its urgency.

I knew something was wrong quite a while back, I really should have messaged you sweetie. Forgive me, the past 12 months have been difficult strange days indeed !!

To stay strong is key, so whatever the tarot reveals illece you must stay positive and strong.

For this reading btw, the crystal ball will also be used.

Peace and love xxx

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
thanks uk appreciate your help.
illece xx

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Hi illece, hope you're ok sweetie.
Which is more than I can say for this new look site !!!
Aaaaaargh !!

I did a reading last night but I want to do another tonight.
The cards suprised me, not at all what I expected !!
Don't worry illece, I just want to explore the reading in a lil' more depth.

Will report back either tomorrow or thursday night.

Mmmm,now something that did come through, over and over in my mind ( although nothing showed in the crystal ball) was this....and yes it's trippy, and it makes no sense to me at all...but it happened during your reading...

" she will look 29 "

I have no idea what it means sweetie !!

It may be a message to either you or me ????
Had to post it though cos this message may at some point have some relevance !!

Have a mellow night xxx

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thanks uk .
have been looking into alternative medicine ,Paul has booked her into a hyperbaric chamber twice a week,oxigen is supposed to help kill cancer cells .xxx

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Did the reading again late last night illece.

It was still showing virtually the same as the other earlier reading, and it's suprised me. A lot !!

This thread was always experimental, I have always had doubts regarding remote tarot reading. However, some feedback on here has been spookily accurate.
Maybe it does work...I really don't know.

But we are about to find out illece, and it could well be from this reading.
I have to read the cards that are dealt, whether good or bad.
I cannot lie.

Your daughter in laws reading was good!!
It goes completely against the medical nightmare she is so unfortunately experiencing.
So strange....not one sword card came up, and with her diagnosis I would have expected swords to possibly dominate, being the bleakest suit in the tarot deck.

The cards show success, triumph,the unravelling of matters and rejoicing.
Change of outcome and position were prominent as well.
Plus relaxation of stress and a move, albeit a slow shift, to a much calmer life.

All positive....and all unexpected !!

The cards show healing illece, and I really pray that they are accurate.
But please bear in mind that they might not be, only time will tell on this.

Please keep the thread updated, I'm sure everyone reading this is rooting for your family.

May luck be with you sweetie xxx

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thank you so much for the reading ,i am sat here answering your post with tears running down my face,i hope and pray you are once again right...I will keep you updated which ever way it goes .

lots of hugs illece xxx

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Things really do not look very good for Ann, she is at the moment one very very sick young woman.
really hope your reading is right ..
illece

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join