It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

i've always hoped to die while remote viewing so i could just drive around with my soul as its own Chevelle to drive into the cosmos for no specific reason just cruising really perhaps valhalla may await me. i never really cared about living or dying but sometimes wondered what the cards would say but to my own end none of the tarot readers i have run into said they would ask the cards how i will meet my own end could you u2u the results?
edit on 10-7-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Well I'm sure not going to post on here baby !!

I really don't know on this, although obviously I know my demise from this delightful incarnation, not sure if I want to ask the cards about yours.
No....death has to remain secret, it has to baby, so I must decline your question

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I would appreciate a reading, but can you do me a favor and tell me which cards and the order they come up. Also, I read that shuffling the deck 6 times and cutting once is the correct way to prepare the deck for remote readings, did you ever read that anywhere?

I am female, medium blond hair, a young 50 something. If you really want a specific question then it would have to be about my career path. If you can do a general life reading, that would be just wonderful.

Thank you so much.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'll give it a go:

male, hazel, brown hair, early 40's

What can I expect for future employment?

Life in general?

Life this year?

What do you make of the evocation/invoation ceremonies I engage in?

edit on 10-7-2012 by pityocamptes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

I asked the cards about your career, soz but only had time to concentrate on that aspect of your life.
I'm in the process of moving house and it's pretty time-consuming !!
Well actually it's hell

Your covering card was King of Wands, a friendly man, quite ambitious and astute with business. He's usually a married man as well. As this was a business related question, I think this man is influential in some way, maybe even key to the pathway ahead.
I say maybe the pathway ahead, because the card below you on the reading was Six of Cups, which denotes the past, things gone by.
Does he influence both past and future ?? Not sure...

The card above you was the Nine of Wands, which suggests some kind of strength in adversity. I think you are a strong woman, and whatever adversity you may encounter in the work place, be it past, present or future, you sail through it and emerge unscathed.

The card behind you on the reading was The Heirophant. Usually a marriage card...or servitude

Ahead of you was the Seven of Pentacles, a card of money and business. But possible arguments as well as to the business path you decide to take.

The " sees you " card was the Three of cups reversed. A card of achievement. the end of indecision.

Your House and Home card was the Knight of Wands, you may possibly move house. Not sure if this is choice, or maybe a neccessity with your future career. ?? Mmmm...

Now the card on the reading that you can influence, that which may or may not come to pass, was The Moon.
A card of danger, intrigue, maybe even hidden enemies.
Let's hope you're not considering a career in anti-terrorism sweetie !!

Your outcome card was the Queen of Cups.
She has the gift of vision, very dreamy and beautiful, wise and virtuous.
Maybe, just maybe, the pathway ahead will lead you into a career that involves spiritualism or certainly something a bit " out-there "
Or you could live dangerously and choose the Moon path

Good luck in whatever you choose !!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

Oh forget to mention, as regards cutting the cards, the only method that I use, and have ever used is the three way cut using my left hand. Reversing the cards first.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Thanks, that was an interesting reading and humourous, esp. marriage = servitude. LOL Wait why an I laughing?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pityocamptes
I'll give it a go:

male, hazel, brown hair, early 40's

What can I expect for future employment?

Life in general?

Life this year?

What do you make of the evocation/invoation ceremonies I engage in?

edit on 10-7-2012 by pityocamptes because: (no reason given)

Well I asked the tarot about your employment prospects, but it did reveal a few other things.

You are trapped, or certainly feel trapped. Your covering card was The Tower reversed, which in alignment with other cards that came out, gave quite a depressing reading

So many obstacles and disappointment baby, both in past and present. BUT the distant future does look much rosier. Phew....

The World was your outcome card, which shows possible movement, maybe a move away to pastures new, or certainly to a much more contented, peaceful lifestyle. But this won't come easy, the pathway to this better life is certainly paved with disorder, confusion and doubt.
The Four of Pentacles indicates you are trying to hold on to something, not sure what it is exactly, but until you can let go then you may possibly remain imprisoned in the sadness and frustration that seemed to dominate the cards

A female, The Queen of Swords, may hold the key to your future. She was prominent on the reading and may influence any decisions you make. She is a strong woman, very determined.

Unfavourable news also showed with The Page of Pentacles reversed. This was attached to financial, but it may be in the past...well hopefully !!

The Seven Of Swords showed a plan that either has, or will fail. There is something unforeseen ahead on the financial side, as a result your finances may take a nosedive. Good news is, if you stay strong and focused then your money position will improve considerably. But it will take time baby.

The Justice reversed card also came up, indicating unfairness. The cards were quite unclear on this, so unable to determine whether this was related to a legal matter or a business or personal one.

Hope this reading was useful, but remote tarot is experimental with my online readings so please bear that in mind yeah

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hello UK! Hope all is well on your end!

Would you kindly do another reading for me? One in the work arena - please

Thanks!

Whos

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Thanks! That was interesting, to say the least.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
Hello UK! Hope all is well on your end!

Would you kindly do another reading for me? One in the work arena - please

Thanks!

Whos

Hey there

The reading won't be until the weekend though. Cos life is busy, busy, busy !!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
works for me UK - I'll check in laterz to see if you pulled anything new.

Thanks ....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I will try it.
My hair is brown, i am female, brown eyed, and 17 years old.
What will happen to me and my brother and mother in the next 2 years? Will we be in security from the dark forces around us?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
uk i have sent you a u2u. can you help !!

illece xxx

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Been re reading your reply to the last time i asked for a reading about health issues regarding family members,you told me things were positive regarding the question i asked about ,i can only pray this goes for present trouble health wise. Thanks uk . xxx

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Oh so sorry sweetie for the absence of The Oracle

Just been absorbed in one of those life changing periods of time !!!
I'm now living a completely different life, in a completely different house, in a completely different part of this delightful country

It's been manic....oh and this completely different computer and network rather suck as well. Sky kept me waiting 2mths before connection finally happened, But anyway I'm back now and will do the reading over the next couple of nights illece.
Stay strong, use your mindset in a positive way, I'm sure that what seems a dark place now will soon be a distant memory. You are strong, you are a survivor illece, and I hope the cards reveal nothing but good luck and future happiness. XxX

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
So pleased to see you back !! You must be sick of me pestering you but you always help -- a very good friend to have...So far opp went well Ann is pestering consultant to be aloud to come home,misses her babies,what we are all worried about is long term prognoses she is terrified she will not live long enough to see babies grow up .

If tarot show positive results will share with her and son, if not will keep info to myself and bee there as much as possible for the family ......will do anyway...

Once more THANK YOU so very much.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Well fingers crossed that the cards are once again right.
Because she will live and see the children grow up. There will be problems though with her health, so all is not perfect by any means.
But with your support illece and the strong love of her family, she hopefully has many years ahead to treasure the happy memories that await

The cards actually seemed more concerned about matters relating to you.
Such stress, worry and uncertainty are taking their toll on your health.
The tarot show the need for tranquility in your life is paramount. You need to take a break, maybe a short holiday sweetie.
But the past came up in relation to this....maybe you need to turn back the clock, re-visit somewhere that is very special to you. The cards indicated childhood memories, nostalgia.

Aaaaaah, the good old days

Hope things turn out fine illece, Try staying as calm as possible, because there will be problems ahead, but with a positive mindset you will prevail. xxx

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Thank you so much for being there for me uk,this time i was really at the end of my tether.As soon as i get an opening i will tell her what you said Paul also i am sure it will relieve there minds,i believe knowing she will live to see little ones grow up will be a load of her mind she will cope knowing she will have continuing health problems...she is strong!!

As for me ,yes i am stressed especially when i see Paul and Ann with tears in there eyes ,or see Ann's look of yearning when she looks at her babies.
For the time being i don't think getting away will be an option especially when she starts chemo she will need all the help she can get,but it would be nice to go back to childhood times when there was no worries.

Thanks to you i will stay calm............. well as calm as possible,i think there will be many working days ahead,but not terrifying days .

once again thank you,sending all my love and thanks to you xxx

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Um. Any time left for me?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join