It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Are you still doing readings?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Howdy

I'm temporarily suspending doing any remote readings, well until I know the outcome of the tarot reading I did for illece.

The cards on that reading went against my inner feelings and if the prediction was wrong then it would be experiment failure on this thread.

If however the cards are correct then I would love to do a reading baby and it would enter this experiment into quite unexplainable realms

Illece, my thoughts and prayers are with you sweetie. Please continue to update. xx

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

* she will look 29 *

That weird message that came through as I did your reading.
It's probably nothing but I just noticed this thread is now on page 29.

Could the message mean * she will look...29 *
Meaning this page !???

Illece, I think what unfurls on this particular page could be massive

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
hi huni long time no chat ^_^ , wondering when you have time if youl do me the pleasure of another reading?

when you got th etime ofc

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

New update.... It looked over the weekend she would be too weak to star the new course of chemo, but her mum who is at the hospital for a few days to give son a chance to be with the babies says they are starting the chemo this afternoon,lets hope the combination of drugs is correct this time .....The last lot never touched the cancer that is why it has spread to different parts of her body.
illece

edit on 7-10-2013 by illece because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by illece

Miracles do happen illece, and I pray this could be one of them.

Thanks for the regular updates, my thoughts are with you all the time sweetie.

xxx

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Howdy babes, hope life is treating you cool

As I posted on here recently, I have suspended further readings until we know the outcome of the reading on illece.

The tarot has really gone " out-there " on its prediction, and at the moment I gotta admit I'm doubting the cards.
I know I should'nt but I can't help it, so it would be unwise to do present readings without total belief.

Illece is updating regularly so keep tuning in babes. xxx

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

thats fine i can wait
im doing ok, just trundling through life as always

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Ann's mum had said the treatment was to start on Monday afternoon it was posponed due as Ann thought to chest infection .in fact the cancer had spread to valves not sure if it was valves in lungs or heart,in fact treatment was Tuesday morning .

If treatment does not work her life exspectancy has dwindled from weeks to days .

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by illece

So sorry to hear this illece.

So sad.....

Please keep updating, although I do dread your replies at the moment.
I'm no healer but I have asked spirit world for help.

But now you need to brace yourself to deal with your daughter in laws death.
You need to try stay strong for your son and the children.
Oh sweetie, my heart bleeds for you.

It needs a miracle.
Wish I could promise you one illece.

Take care
xxx

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Looks better ,Ann is out of intensive care oxygen intake has dropped by half does not need the mask but still has the nose inhaler,second lot of chemo tomorrow .
Still a long way to go ,it seems this kind of chemo only works for a few months then they have to find one to really blast the cancer......

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by illece

I was braced there to read bad news !!

But....there is still hope illece, and may your daughter-in-laws light miraculously flicker to a stronger flame.

She's hanging in there, do the same sweetie.
xxx

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Ann came home from hospital today ,still a very poorly girl who was pining for her babies she is happier now the family is once again reunited.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by illece

It must be comforting to have her home illece.
I still pray to the spirits for a miracle but at least for now she is in the loving home environment of her family.

peace, love and hope xx

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Ann had third lot of chemo on Tuesday ,stayed in bed Wednesday up and about today...Things look a lot brighter.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Brilliant news sweetie !!

Gotta admit it would freak me out if the tarot was right, but obviously in a fantastic way.

Send my love to Ann and just in case, some more healing vibes.
Long shot but who knows, strange things can happen xxx

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Ann went into hospital again to have next lot of chemo, once again her platelet level is so low she could bleed internally she has had injection to help boost her blood count ....so it is a case of fingers crossed and as many prayers as possible winging her way,forgot to add no chemo till platelet level goes up they are keeping her in.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Ann has been really ill this last week hopfully she has a chest infection if not the cancer is spreading, we have had to call the doctor out twice in a week......A close neighbour who hasn't seen ann for about ten days popped in to say hello she stopped for about ten minutes i was washing up so she came i n pick up some dishes in which she had brought some meals round for them , she was in tears could not believe how Ann had got so much worse in under two weeks, put on a happy face when she said goodbye to Ann .

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Sounds bad illece, just hope she can keep trying to hang on in there.
Life must be so difficult for you sweetie, so damn heartbreaking to see such pain and deterioration, hoping for the best when it seems less and less likely.

Take care and once again thank you for updating. xx

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hi UK,

It has been a while since you did a reading for me. It was quite accurate and helped me make some choices in my life.

Well here I am again asking for some guidiance from your gift.

I'm at a very confusing time. I feel some days, I will pace a hole in my brain trying to make the right choices. I have

others close to me who have made some choices in their lives, which has forced me to make choices in mine. They are not willing

to give me the whole truth to their reason why they made there choices.

They have recently made contact with me. And they say they want to tell me what their feelings are about our

situation. But yet when I put out my hand and accept there offer, they have not responded. It is driving me

crazy.

I feel as though I am frozen in time. I am afraid to make a move for fear I will make a bad choice in moving forward.

If you choose to help me, I would be willing to give you more information in a u2u.

Thank you for your time.

With blessings,

Crappiekat

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join