It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer Presents Some CSETI Video Footage to Denver Audience!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Greer again? I'm not gonna even bother watching those..

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
yawn...points of light in the sky, now what, back to the same life i have been living. you can't have disclosure go on, and on, and on. at some time you just say to yourself, "oh well, they're here...what's for lunch" i would never pay to go to these meetings, and have never paid for any DVDs, or books. when "THEY" come, we'll all know about it, and if not, what the hell are we going to be able to do about it anyway?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I keep the site below bookmarked for threads such as this:

Steven Greer: Ufology's Own Worst Enemy

I know it won't matter to his true believers but maybe some on the fence will have their eyes opened.

ps No, I didn't look at the videos.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Without going into the wealth of details, I felt Greer did an honorable thing with The Disclosure Project... but soon after, he went off the rails with all types of 'magical claims' and IMHO, he became disclosures own worst enemy. Then there's his CSETI effort to which his logic totally boggles my mind... or does it?

i.e "I cry for world disclosure but make anyone who comes to CSETI events sign non disclosure forms."

Right, so he can maintain tight control over the evidence.

I think the problem is that the evidence that CSETI have been capturing all these years, is not what people are hoping and expecting to see. People want to see big spacecrafts coming in and landing and beings coming out, like in Star Wars or Star Trek, but in reality that's not what happens - instead they get lots of these "weird anomalous lights in the sky" and a lot of other strangeness.

I find it kind of ironic though - Team ATS went to Mount Adams and captured a whole bunch of weird anomalous lights and weird artificial-sounding audio, and everybody sang the praises of Team ATS and thought it was the greatest thing ever. But CSETI have been going out and getting the exact same kinds of weird lights and weird audio for nearly 20 years, and they are condemned

Anyway, a whole bunch of weird lights and audio is not sufficient to convince people of ET, which is why they got into the Disclosure Project.

Then there's his free energy/money grab debacle. Many see it for what it is and others... well... they're just so far under his spell combined with the need to believe in any old poppycock that they've lost the ability to think critically.

But wait a minute, if his Orion Project is a "money grab debacle", then why do all the big names in the New Energy community vouch for him? Sterling Allen, Joel Garbon, Tom Bearden etc?

I think it is you who needs to think critically here! If Greer was just accepting donations from the public and doing nothing to help support the inventors and technologies, he would lose all his support from the rest of the community real fast, and they wouldn't be vouching for him........

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
You just answered your own question they 'likely' provided GREER with evidence and documents. IF they were interested in disclosure, WHY do WE not have those documents? I assure you if I had them they would get wide spread coverage... I have the means

Like I said, at least some of them are in his earlier books. I suppose if you really wanted to stick it to Greer, you could get the books and scan the documents and post them.

But they are nothing that earth-shattering really. Yes, they've tracked UFOs on radar, they've scrambled jets to chase after them, etc etc. All stuff that we already know. I don't really see why people feel it's so important that the public see these documents - when the polls say that 70 or 80% of people already believe the government is covering up UFOs, or whatever the numbers are.

On that I agree... I have spent years showing people what is really out there. Only a few ever listen. But the problem is that no one really knows what they mean when they toss around "free energy' Maybe I should make a thread one day

Yes, you should! I'd flag and bump it!

What will you do? Who will manufacture and distribute? What will happen to all those people who work in powerplants, linemen and repair,/service people, and an endless line of support services.

All those people will be out of a job over night We already have a recession and people are loosing jobs at an enormous rate. Those utility and related businesses will be out of jobs over night... no more ship builders building tankers, no trains and trucks delivering energy, on an on

So yay we have 'free energy' but no one has a job or a home to use it

Yes, a lot of jobs might be lost in the process - but it is a change that must be made nevertheless.

I think it will also CREATE a lot of jobs, once they start developing all the spinoff applications. Super-cheap energy will change everything, it will free up loads and loads of capital that could then be used to do many other things and create many other jobs.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

i have acctualy been at a CSETI seminar, where we went outside and contacted UFOS, people can say what they want about him, but for me ,he is a briliant man. We were 10 people and all of us did see a UFO and very close. When they showed up ( speaking only on my behalf) i got a warm feeling inside and felt " love and happiness " within me. Dr Steven Greer is a very kind man, and he is for 100% Disclosure.
if u are a sceptic i recoment that u contact CSETI and join one of the seminars where u can experience this for your self

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by osloboy

Hello and welcome osloboy, thanks for sharing that!

What else can you tell us about the event? What did the UFO look like? Do you believe it was of extraterrestrial origin, that there were ET beings inside?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6
Right, so he can maintain tight control over the evidence.

AH Now I get it... he is for disclosure but needs to keep it under control.. and why? Well as you say below... its NOT what people are expecting... so if it doesn't fit with what people expect it is, then it must not be disclosed..

Ya know what? Sounds like the same reason the PTB use

I think the problem is that the evidence that CSETI have been capturing all these years, is not what people are hoping and expecting to see. People want to see big spacecrafts coming in and landing and beings coming out, like in Star Wars or Star Trek, but in reality that's not what happens - instead they get lots of these "weird anomalous lights in the sky" and a lot of other strangeness.

Yes the "weird anomalous lights in the sky" are in my opinion CRITTERS. Plasma life forms native to Earth and surrounding space. My work on that is all over ATS and many others are beginning to come around. Even some skeptics are considering the possibility. My data suggests 80%ish are critters (15%ish our black ops inc all triangles and 5%ish the real 'visitors')

Problem is people who are dead sure all UFO's are alien spaceships cannot handle this possibility and thus will do ANYTHING to cover that up...

Just look up Plasma Life Forms on google, you will see even main stream science is looking at it

And I have this...

Yes, I do believe at least 50% or greater of these recent sightings (past 15 yrs perhaps) are life forms of some kind. I wish I could recall the paperwork on a case I had that involved an abduction where the individual never saw an entity such as the "Grays". He felt the whole works of the craft was a living, breathing entity in itself. Sightings now include so many balls of light that appear to be glass like on the outside with some sort of swirling living being on the inside. This "Shape Shifting" going on is perhaps the workings of the plasma or whatever these beings are made up of as they enter our earth.

Ron: You may quote me on the statement regarding my thoughts on the plasma, critters, etc. These are my thoughts and not those of MUFON.

Denise M. Stoner
Chief Investigator, Florida
Mufon State Section Director

So you see? Even a high level MUFON investigator is looking at the possibility

She further stated "Thanks so much for sharing the info. on the critter birth. I will take a look." This was in relation to the Tallahasse video that appears to be a critter giving birth... the sighting was recorded over a 10 minute duration

I find it kind of ironic though - Team ATS went to Mount Adams and captured a whole bunch of weird anomalous lights and weird artificial-sounding audio, and everybody sang the praises of Team ATS and thought it was the greatest thing ever. But CSETI have been going out and getting the exact same kinds of weird lights and weird audio for nearly 20 years, and they are condemned

When in Rome you praise the Romans
But at least one of that team is thinking 'critters'

Seems you are on board with Greer... do me a favor write him and ask his opinion on 'critters' will you? I would be interested in his reaction

Anyway, a whole bunch of weird lights and audio is not sufficient to convince people of ET, which is why they got into the Disclosure Project.

The Air Force says they are no threat to National Security... IF they are indeed critters, that would be a true statement
which would not sit well with millions of ET believers

Yet no 'foo fighter' that buzzed British, American German and Japanese aircraft during WWII EVER took out an airplane.. they were merely playful and curious. How many UFO reports tell of a UFO taking out an airplane?

If they were stealth aircraft, why would they be glowing at night? Kinda makes them easy targets, no?

I think it is you who needs to think critically here! If Greer was just accepting donations from the public and doing nothing to help support the inventors and technologies, he would lose all his support from the rest of the community real fast, and they wouldn't be vouching for him........

I have no idea his actions or intent regarding the energy projects as I stopped following what he said after the disclosure was a disappointment. He may have something, but so does Bob Lazar with his hydrogen kit, JLN Labs and we have our own team working on it also. I wish him luck and if he comes up with something solid my team will be all over it...

BUT one thing to make note of... people who come up with 'the goods' also have an uncanny rate of 'accidents' Like Dr Paul Brown, directly connected to one of my team members who came up with a 'battery' that could absorb the radiation from nuclear wastes directly. Solve all our radioactive waste issues

Remembering a Genius Energy Inventor, Dr. Paul Brown (1955-2002)
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Funny thing... I hear the Russians have contracted to buy ALL our nuclear waste from foreign bases etc... what do they know that we don't?

Some headlines

Russia agrees to take nuclear waste from Serbia
Russia to buy back spent nuclear fuel burnt in Iranian reactor ...

Then this

Russia Will Control 20% Of U.S. Nuclear Fuel Between 2014 And 2020

The Russians don't seem to be afraid to repurify and enrich nuclear waste so it can be made useful again, so why not let them take our "waste" and put it to good use. As opposed to our idiocy of wanting to just bury the stuff.

www.businessinsider.com...

And even this
Stop import of nuclear waste! | Greenpeace Russia

I assure you, I think very critically

[edit on 28-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6 when the polls say that 70 or 80% of people already believe the government is covering up UFOs, or whatever the numbers are.

IF the government is covering up UFOs, then why can I find all those OFFICIAL declassified actual reports on NSA, DoD, MoD, France and Canada's official web sites in nice easy to read pdf files?

Those don't help either, but at least it is OFFICIAL confirmation that they are aware of this.. Still no actual photos, bodies or scraps of metal yet though

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6
I think it will also CREATE a lot of jobs, once they start developing all the spinoff applications. Super-cheap energy will change everything, it will free up loads and loads of capital that could then be used to do many other things and create many other jobs.

Yes in the long term... but 'super cheap' is not 'free' The only way that would happen is a collection device was designed that every Tom Dick and Jane could build at home and plug it in

Yup I will do that thread... just had a brilliant idea for it

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

AH Now I get it... he is for disclosure but needs to keep it under control.. and why? Well as you say below... its NOT what people are expecting... so if it doesn't fit with what people expect it is, then it must not be disclosed..

Well, yeah; if your goal is to blow the lid off the UFO truth embargo, then obviously you're not going to get up there at the press conference and show people a bunch of weird lights in the sky, that's not going to cut it. Which is why he worked to bring in the most credible whistleblowers he could find.

But he hasn't exactly kept the "weird lights in the sky" aspect and all the other high strangeness and mysticism stuff secret, either. ("Hidden Truth......."
)

Yes the "weird anomalous lights in the sky" are in my opinion CRITTERS. Plasma life forms native to Earth and surrounding space. My work on that is all over ATS and many others are beginning to come around. Even some skeptics are considering the possibility. My data suggests 80%ish are critters (15%ish our black ops inc all triangles and 5%ish the real 'visitors')

Problem is people who are dead sure all UFO's are alien spaceships cannot handle this possibility and thus will do ANYTHING to cover that up...

Yes I think that's entirely possible. There could actually be a whole range of different phenomena all going on simultaneously - beings from other planets travelling around in ships, spirit/interdimensional beings, plasma/light beings, etc.

It's also possible that the anomalous lights are still interstellar crafts, but "phase-shifted" into an energy or interdimensional form using some kind of high physics, which Greer has said a number of times.

Seems you are on board with Greer... do me a favor write him and ask his opinion on 'critters' will you? I would be interested in his reaction

I've tried corresponding with them before, but his assistant Debbie Foch screens all their email. I got the impression that they are swamped with email too, as she would only ever reply with these really terse one-or-two sentence responses.

I think they are basically in agreement though. They believe that at least some of the so-called "Orbs", the ones which aren't "dust" or lens anomalies or whatever, are actually some sort of spirit or interdimensional life-form. And they also talk about "light beings" - maybe the Plasma beings you're talking about.

I have no idea his actions or intent regarding the energy projects as I stopped following what he said after the disclosure was a disappointment. He may have something, but so does Bob Lazar with his hydrogen kit, JLN Labs and we have our own team working on it also. I wish him luck and if he comes up with something solid my team will be all over it...

The latest news is that Ted Loder led a team of five or six people to examine the newly acquired Stan Meyer materials. He said that there was SO much material there - notes, journals, various pieces of equipment etc - that it will probably take them at least a few months just to sort it all out and try to come up with a working product.

Report on the Stan Meyer equipment

(Unfortunately, you have to sign up to worldpuja.org in order to get access to the archives.)

Maybe your team could help them? It wouldn't hurt to try to get in contact with Dr. Loder, just to see what he says.....

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6 when the polls say that 70 or 80% of people already believe the government is covering up UFOs, or whatever the numbers are.

IF the government is covering up UFOs, then why can I find all those OFFICIAL declassified actual reports on NSA, DoD, MoD, France and Canada's official web sites in nice easy to read pdf files?

Those don't help either, but at least it is OFFICIAL confirmation that they are aware of this.. Still no actual photos, bodies or scraps of metal yet though

Right, lots of UFO files have been declassified, but all the REAL goodies are still being kept secret. Crashed crafts, bodies, back-engineered technologies, etc etc. And it seems like the people who have those materials, would rather blow up the world or start WWIII than share them

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

1. FREEREPUBLIC.COM has a FREEPER who worked with Dr Greer in the ER for quite a number of years. She asserts that he's quite an honorable fellow; very sincere; honest; earnest; serious; VERY skilled as an ER MD with top flight ways etc.

She did note that after he got into all this, he did seem to get a bit askew in terms of letting it go a bit to his head from all the hoopla and hobnobbing with the elites.

2. A number of countries HAVE disclosed a LOT of fiels. UK, BRAZIL, ?Sweden? CANADA etc.

3. Shoot, even

www.theblackvault.com...

has a lot of our own government files on the topic.

4. I don't know if Dr Greer has been co-opted by the powers that be; if he's been unfittingly influenced by a lot of the New Age Eastern mysticism that's so much part of a lot of it, or what.

5. Mostly I still believe he's still in earnest and doing what he can . . . that he feels is fitting to do and what he can get away with.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I was silly enough to buy one of his books, what an incredible fantasist , he can levitate , flys around on alien ships , has spoken to god and all he got was a crappy shakey vid of lights....this guy is GRADE A BS MERCHANT.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I just don't get the guy....

What I don't get is all those high level people who in the earlt days of Greers effort spoke up and identified themselves and their position and said they were ready and willing to testify before congress.

Surely by now those people would see their message is not getting through and would either find someone else, or just come out and disclose on their own.

That is why this "Disclosure Project' is such a disappointment to me... Lots of promise, little results

And I don't buy the fear angle as those people have already identified themselves openly

That's what I don't get

I agree, I am very disappointed in Greer and his organizations. He claims to have a great deal more information then he has let on, yet does not share it openly with the rest of the world. Lots of "names" he can't name so on and so forth. Well this clearly put him into the realm of "disinformation agent" to me. Either you are transparent with your information or you are the "they" that don't want disclosure.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by osloboy where we went outside and contacted UFOS,

You say you 'contacted' UFO's? How was this contact achieved? I have been at UFO conferences where people go outside and set up with low generation night vision goggles and see the 'critters' which are always there

But I am curious about this contact. Sorry but here such a statement needs qualification...

We were 10 people and all of us did see a UFO and very close. When they showed up ( speaking only on my behalf) i got a warm feeling inside and felt " love and happiness " within me.

Can you describe what this UFO you saw close up looked like? If it was close up you should be able to do that. If I saw one close up I would sure be making notes or grabbing my camera, especially if I just went out to look for and contact them. Please provide some details, thanks

Dr Steven Greer is a very kind man, and he is for 100% Disclosure.
if u are a sceptic i recoment that u contact CSETI and join one of the seminars where u can experience this for your self

How much will that cost me? If he was for 100% disclosure he would not keep files hidden from us. You either disclose info or you talk about disclosing it... and no I am not a skeptic

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Greer works off the P.T. Barnum philosophy:

“There's a sucker born every minute.”

IRM

wow,,, i just heard jack cafferty quote that line as well on msnbc 20 minutes ago,,, and he attributed it to pt barnum as well,,, and i yelled at him thru the tv how wrong he was,,,,,, cafferty, while usually on point can act so smug,,, so i yelled at him

to hear that line twice in 20 minutes is weird

just as greer is spewing crap,,,,, it's a big misconception because barnum never uttered that line,,, read 2 or 3 books and docs on him

although with his over the top promotion and somertimes "scams" most believe he surely coinerd that term,,, but in the end it's untrue

just a tidbit of stupid stuff i know

boy,,, way to derail a thread,,, doc me 20 points

[edit on 29-6-2009 by shortywarn]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

The covert world just doesn't work that way, though. There are a lot of sources who are willing to provide testimony or evidence privately, but they don't want to be named publicly, for obvious reasons.

Same thing with Project Camelot, they have their "Henry Deacon" and "Mr. X". Some sources just don't want their identities revealed (even though I'm pretty sure "They" are monitoring everything and know exactly who all the whistleblowers are anyway
)

It does create this unfortunate situation where we are all supposed to just "Trust Greer". Which many don't want to do of course.

Did you listen to his report on the Stan Meyer materials that I linked to? It seems to me that Greer and Dr. Loder and Linda Willits are still making an effort to keep people up to date on what's going on - even though they're kind of laying low on Worldpuja.org where no one can ever ask them questions and having "conversations" with each other over and over and over

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join