It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer Presents Some CSETI Video Footage to Denver Audience!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Playlist for full event here

*Note: The footage he shows here of the 1992 "Gulf Breeze" event is of really shoddy quality, much better footage of this event can be found on the "CSETI Contact" DVD - you can actually see the perfect equilateral Triangle in the sky and hear the reactions of the team.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
No offense to the OP...it's a good thread idea and I'm sure people will have something to say about Greer (good and bad)...but:

I just don't get the guy.... I watched Parts 10 and 12. In 10 he describes a political world that's waiting for the US to 'disclose.' He relates how he meets with all these top-level brass and politicians from around the world. They all dream of being honest with their countries, but are prevented from fear of upsetting US or losing trade. Frankly, I'd be surprised if many leaders or top brass have heard of him. I'd be doubly surprised if 180 nations remain reluctantly quiet to appease the US 'silence.'

He mentions how him and witnesses have recorded messages from Orion...available in the next DVD...naturally
Apparently, even they are waiting for the US to disclose so that they can come and give us free energy, end poverty and show us higher spirituality. He then adds that if we all want it enough, the aliens will come. Seriously, can anyone believe that the say of one nation's govt dictates the actions of an advanced ET civilization and every other govt on this planet?!

Essentially, Greer can claim ANYTHING he likes under the protective blanket of US silence on UFOs. Denials, no evidence, no supporting sources and no official figures can all be explained away as resulting from the US PTB having final say on it all. Kind of neat, huh? Drip feeding information on UFO tours and in DVDs finances it all. Shenanigans!!

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
... and this my friends is why Steven Greer made it to the Charlatans list in my signature. I honestly feel sorry for anyone who buys into this mumbo jumbo.

Greer works off the P.T. Barnum philosophy:

“There's a sucker born every minute.”

IRM

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I just don't get the guy.... I watched Parts 10 and 12. In 10 he describes a political world that's waiting for the US to 'disclose.' He relates how he meets with all these top-level brass and politicians from around the world. They all dream of being honest with their countries, but are prevented from fear of upsetting US or losing trade. Frankly, I'd be surprised if many leaders or top brass have heard of him. I'd be doubly surprised if 180 nations remain reluctantly quiet to appease the US 'silence.'

From what I understand, it's not just "the US" that is preventing Disclosure. It is a rogue group that actually operates internationally. Politicians and world leaders have been living in fear of this group for quite some time now, decades.

Essentially, Greer can claim ANYTHING he likes under the protective blanket of US silence on UFOs. Denials, no evidence, no supporting sources and no official figures can all be explained away as resulting from the US PTB having final say on it all.

Except that there is evidence. Greer has government documents and stuff in his books "Extraterrestrial Contact" and "Disclosure" - but I guess people who haven't read the books wouldn't know that

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
... and this my friends is why Steven Greer made it to the Charlatans list in my signature. I honestly feel sorry for anyone who buys into this mumbo jumbo.

Would you care to explain WHY you feel this is "mumbo jumbo" and Greer is a "Charlatan"? Just saying so without going into detail isn't much of a contribution!

Before you start though, I've heard it all before. People say "Greer has no CSETI evidence" - well actually, yes he does, and here's some of it in this thread. He's just been ridiculously protective of it and avoided posting it on the Web all these years.

People say "Greer has no classified documents" - well actually, yes he does; they're in his earlier books "Extraterrestrial Contact" and "Disclosure".

People say "Greer isn't doing anything about the ZPE technologies" - and yet, all the big names in the New Energy movement have all given him positive references at some point. Tom Bearden, Sterling Allen of PESWiki and New Energy Congress, Joel Garbon, the president of the New Energy Movement, Nora Maccoby, Wade Frazier, etc. Ask any of them.

The more I look into it, the more I keep finding that Greer's various projects are all legit. Do people care? Probably not

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ROTJ6

From what I understand, it's not just "the US" that is preventing Disclosure. It is a rogue group that actually operates internationally.

If that's really the case, can you offer a rational explanation why these ETs require 'disclosure' to show up? I've read a lot of what Greer has to say, I've watched his videos...he can't quite explain that one. What's all the reticence about? Are they just shy?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

"Show up", like this?

Or this?

It seems to me that ET have already "shown up", many many times. It's just that the mainstream media keeps a tight lid on that fact.

Or do you mean some sort of official "First Contact"-type landing?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
They do show up. You're looking at them in this thread. Our governments deny they're there, but they show up to people anyway. They realize just as we do that for many people it would possibly create a disconnect with reality. It would be hard to accept that the universe is actually teeming with intelligent life, far older than us, and that we're a young civilization. Our science books would have to be rewritten, and the potential technology that extra terrestrial beings have developed in the possible millions of years of their existence may defy our understanding of physics. We have to act with one voice if we're going to interact with these civilizations and beings, not a bunch of separate nations bickering amongst each other.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6
It seems to me that ET have already "shown up", many many times. It's just that the mainstream media keeps a tight lid on that fact.

Or do you mean some sort of official "First Contact"-type landing?

You're equivocating. Kadinsky's meaning is clear. If these messianic beings wish to come and create a utopia-on-Earth, what is preventing them from doing so. How could the whim of any human power be a hindrance?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
angrysniper: Very well said!

Doomsday Rex: Well as I was saying before, we have this rogue faction running the planet, the "Military-Industrial Complex", or NWO or Cabal or whatever you want to call them. So ET would not be able to "create a utopia on Earth" without picking a fight with the NWO first.

They would essentially have to make war in order to give us peace. And if the ET are spiritually advanced beings, like many of the contactees say they are, they would be very reluctant to do that. So they are engaging in diplomacy instead.

Make sense?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Greer has all the answers, he is in contact with both sides and they are desperately trying to activate disclosure. It's in play. You can find out more by buying tickets to his next summit $500 a pop, and be sure to buy the DVDs, t-shirts and other items. It's like watching the TV series Lost, Greer will give you something more cryptic each time, but there are answers within it. He must be very careful. Paypal some money to him now and keep his Mercedes fueled.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

Very good sarcasm, thanks.

But you guys are missing the point of this thread - which is the CSETI footage. Like, where the hell did that crop circle come from? Just a coincidence I suppose?

Suppose Greer has been telling us the truth about his experiences with CSETI, and his 500 insiders and all that. If he's been telling the truth about that, then maybe he's also been telling the truth about the Zero-Point Energy devices, and the Stan Meyer water-car..........

Understand? I don't care about Greer selling DVDs - I care about the technologies. Because the technologies, are the key to overthrowing the NWO.

Get it?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I just don't get the guy....

What I don't get is all those high level people who in the earlt days of Greers effort spoke up and identified themselves and their position and said they were ready and willing to testify before congress.

Surely by now those people would see their message is not getting through and would either find someone else, or just come out and disclose on their own.

That is why this "Disclosure Project' is such a disappointment to me... Lots of promise, little results

And I don't buy the fear angle as those people have already identified themselves openly

That's what I don't get

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ROTJ6

The Washington 1952 case is a good one, the Mexican one looks like and acts like balloons. I saw a similar group here in Vegas after a car dealer released 100 silver balloons

Those videos I can barely see anything... better to have posted the actual SETI info directly

As to contemplator... just iggy him, he has an obvious vendetta against Greer and anyone making money

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
What I don't get is all those high level people who in the earlt days of Greers effort spoke up and identified themselves and their position and said they were ready and willing to testify before congress.

Surely by now those people would see their message is not getting through and would either find someone else, or just come out and disclose on their own.

That is why this "Disclosure Project' is such a disappointment to me... Lots of promise, little results

I don't really understand what more you expect from the Disclosure Project witnesses. They have already given their testimony, and some of them likely provided Greer with other evidence and documents - probably John Callahan, George Filer etc.

They didn't get the Congressional hearings they were hoping for, but according to Greer, the Disclosure press conference went viral and has been seen by over a Billion people now. So, he actually considers it a great success.

After the Disclosure event Greer seems to have shifted his focus to the New Energy movement, trying to get at least one of the revolutionary energy technologies properly disclosed and supported and funded.

I find it kind of upsetting that the technologies tend to get so little attention around here at ATS - considering their extreme importance!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Those videos I can barely see anything... better to have posted the actual SETI info directly

Did you watch all three of the youtube segments? The quality of the 1992 Gulf Breeze footage is terrible, I agree, but there's quite a bit of other interesting stuff in there too. The Triangle-crop circle, a UFO "powering up" like the ones at Gilliland's ranch......

I have some other footage on DVDs from UFO Congress, but in order to post it I'd have to pirate them, which I don't really want to do at this point.

FWIW, the "CSETI Contact" DVD has actual good quality footage of the 1992 Gulf Breeze event, you can actually see three of the UFOs in a big perfect Triangle in the sky and hear the team shouting and laughing in elation. It's pretty cool.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Here is my 2 cents.

I personally think that if they keep waiting around, that it may be too late. We can all agree that our planet is being run by evil people, and this needs to end.

Now whether it ends by us standing up as a united people and vanquishing them from the earth, or by aliens landing and forcing hands, doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is that something has to be done and done soon, or the grip on the people will be too tight, and then im afraid, nothing will convince them. I mean look at us now, already many have given up hope that there will ever be disclosure, that is just sad, we can't have a complete loss of faith. We Gotta put science and religion together, along with spirituality and love, and start tearing the walls down on this secret that has been kept from us for so long.

In the end though, it is not my say what happens, and because of that, this is just my opinion and my suggestion.

But i think, by now if there isn't a completely peaceful way to end this, then by god there needs to be a compromise and sacrifice by both parties, for the greater good, and all that.

If all of this is but a grand hoax, then we just gotta do it ourselves, but somehow i doubt that very much.

Peace out everyone, and don't let evil win, never ^_^.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6

Would you care to explain WHY you feel this is "mumbo jumbo" and Greer is a "Charlatan"? Just saying so without going into detail isn't much of a contribution!

Before you start though, I've heard it all before.

Well what was the point of asking me to explain?

Without going into the wealth of details, I felt Greer did an honorable thing with The Disclosure Project... but soon after, he went off the rails with all types of 'magical claims' and IMHO, he became disclosures own worst enemy. Then there's his CSETI effort to which his logic totally boggles my mind... or does it?

i.e "I cry for world disclosure but make anyone who comes to CSETI events sign non disclosure forms."

Hmmmm

Then there's his free energy/money grab debacle. Many see it for what it is and others... well... they're just so far under his spell combined with the need to believe in any old poppycock that they've lost the ability to think critically.

Thats my opinion and I'm far from alone in it... but I know, you've heard it all before.

BTW... I don't just put people willy-nilly into my Charlatans list. You really have to earn it and Greer certainly has done that in spades.

IRM

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
While I don't really feel like every disclosure project witness is credible, I believe that a few are at least being as honest as they can be with no agenda to get 'paid' from speaking about UFO's. Greer in my book gets a thanks for that whole press club thing, but he's really not very credible himself.

I think his place in ufology (whatever that is) has come and gone.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I don't really understand what more you expect from the Disclosure Project witnesses. They have already given their testimony, and some of them likely provided Greer with other evidence and documents - probably John Callahan, George Filer etc.

You just answered your own question they 'likely' provided GREER withevidence and documents. IF they were interested in disclosure, WHY do WE not have those documents? I assure you if I had them they would get wide spread coverage... I have the means

They didn't get the Congressional hearings they were hoping for, but according to Greer, the Disclosure press conference went viral and has been seen by over a Billion people now. So, he actually considers it a great success.

So okay what exactly did they disclose of value that we can point at and say "Hey there you go, there is the proof we need"

Billions of people have heard John Lear now too but that changes nothing, despite what I have already proven true of what he says..

After the Disclosure event Greer seems to have shifted his focus to the New Energy movement, trying to get at least one of the revolutionary energy technologies properly disclosed and supported and funded.

Nice cause... we have our own group actively working on such research... we could use some funding too

I find it kind of upsetting that the technologies tend to get so little attention around here at ATS - considering their extreme importance!

On that I agree... I have spent years showing people what is really out there. Only a few ever listen. But the problem is that no one really knows what they mean when they toss around "free energy' Maybe I should make a thread one day

Electricity, Oil, Coal, Sunlight and Wood are ALL free energy from nature. What you pay for is someone to collect it, to deliver it to you and to make devices that can use it...

Plasma energy is all over the universe streaming forever... but how to you plug your refrigerator into it? Its easy to say they are with holding alternate energy yet the Nevada Power company is offering assistance to people who want to put solar cells on their roof and they just built a huge new plant south of Las Vegas

Imagine now you have a magic box like TH Morray had that gave you unlimited power to plug your house into...

What will you do? Who will manufacture and distribute? What will happen to all those people who work in powerplants, linemen and repair,/service people, and an endless line of support services.

All those people will be out of a job over night We already have a recession and people are loosing jobs at an enormous rate. Those utility and related businesses will be out of jobs over night... no more ship builders building tankers, no trains and trucks delivering energy, on an on

So yay we have 'free energy' but no one has a job or a home to use it

Its not as simple as one would dream

And I seriously doubt the first person to make such a box will be giving it away free

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join