It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
dear ATS.
Even if this guy is totally making this crap up, this is a pretty good thread, except for the so-called sceptics taking up a lot of reading time.

So, do you think there's any way you could delete everything on these super long threads except the OP's posts so that it's easier to read for slower people.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I noticed alot of you were still inquiring about the alleged map, previously posted by ET-Man. I happen to be familiar with this BS document. It was put out by the Zeta Talk weirdos sometime in 2004 I think.

Regardless, it's a good read I guess. So for those of you that were still interested, here ya go! www.zetatalk.com...

Again, please recognize the source! According to this group, Planet X was supposed to pass in 2004. Anyway, enjoy!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Oh yeah, for the person who was asking about Texas, this is what is indicated. Sorry, nothing about San Antonio specifically.

For the record, I put 0% trust into anything this group gets behind. That being said, I hope you will take this for what it is.....

Texas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those who have witnessed tidal bore roaring up a ravine are astonished that water does not seem to respect the relative sea level during those times. What makes the water climb? Water pressure drives water to climb above its level because at the point where the pressure builds, it takes the easiest path. When the force of pressure is extreme, compressing the water at lower levels, the path of lease resistance is taken. During a tidal wave, this path is away from the bulk of water. A tidal wave moves inland until one of two situations occurs:

the level to which it has climbed is higher than the level elsewhere, and the wave recedes, or
the pressure behind the wave decreases.
Where tidal waves meet mountains, this can result in tidal bore up ravines. Where tidal waves flow inland, this results in a flood tide going hundreds of miles inland. Where the tidal wave finds foot hills or barriers, the force of the wave is broken such that it is slowed, allowing a reduction in pressure behind the wave to arrive before the wave moves far inland. But where the tidal wave finds virtually no barriers, due to the land being flat, it becomes water on the move, and this very momentum carries it far inland, and above a height that would otherwise be expected. Water on the move does more than just push forward, it also creates a void behind it. At first, this water is on the move because there is pressure behind it, like sloshing water in the Gulf. But then, the force of this moving water takes on a life of its own. It has momentum, and moving forward, creates a void behind it, thus drawing the water in the direction of motion, thus continuing the motion. This water on the move is greater than the resistance in front of it, so it continues. For Texas, this means that the water will lap at the foothills of the Rockies, before dying back.

Texas will be devastated by waters sloshing in from the Gulf during the pole shift as well as the rising waters that occur within in the first two years after the pole shift. Being flat land, and low, the Gulf will roll over Texas without opposition, at a height of several feet. This water must go someplace, and will take the path of least resistance. If the water is flowing most rapidly as it moves over the flat land, then water that would normally move toward mountains or natural barriers will be diverted to a faster moving flow area - the Texas plains. Thus Texas, due to its flat terrain, will get more water overall than neighboring areas. Even the high plains will have several feet of water moving across it, where the coastal areas will have tidal waves hundreds of feet high. With few tall trees and faced with the after effects of hurricane force winds and earthquakes that will flatten all but new steel skyscrapers, desperate survivors will have few places to go to escape the moving sheet of water, which will drag whatever it engulfs back out into the Gulf on its return.

ZetaTalk ™

source link: www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by president

ROTFLMAO! Seriously? Lazy much?!

There is a feature within ATS that will help though. If you go to the OP's profile, you can click on their posts (middle top of screen). There you will see all of their individual posts.

That's the best you're going to get I think

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hey ET_Man,

Welcome back. I'm a believer, and I remember thorougly your past life
memories.

You were once a reptilian and a grey, but you promised you would elaborate on the past life experiences "that were not on this earth".

Please create a seperate thread or email me to [email protected] if you can.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It is unfortunate that some people diss posts like this. Whether you believe the poster or not, the sad thing is, most people who make these posts talk about positivity for the 'self' and the global community.

Human's are fundamentally flawed and there will always be a bad apple to ruin any well laid plan. One of these people could be you.

If I were any of you people who have slated ET_Man, I would take a long look at myself and ask why do some people find it so desperate to try and change what is now a culture of selfish greed and common place violence.

Belief is one thing, but to understand what he is crying out for is another.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkfish
It is unfortunate that some people diss posts like this. Whether you believe the poster or not, the sad thing is, most people who make these posts talk about positivity for the 'self' and the global community.

Human's are fundamentally flawed and there will always be a bad apple to ruin any well laid plan. One of these people could be you.

If I were any of you people who have slated ET_Man, I would take a long look at myself and ask why do some people find it so desperate to try and change what is now a culture of selfish greed and common place violence.

Belief is one thing, but to understand what he is crying out for is another.

Michael already 20 years ago sang about the "Man in the mirror".
More people should read the lyrics ...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975

ROTFLMAO! Seriously? Lazy much?!

You don't know me jackie. I'm not lazy I just don't have a whole lot of time for sitting down. You try to keep up with me phisically, and I will blow your heart. bet you can't even get out of that chair softy. My problem is that there are too many totally off topic posts like this one that steal away from the thread and if we could read all of ET man's posts uninterupted, his story would be more entertaining.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkfish

Maybe some of us(like me) believe that you can not build a better world based on lies.

This world was built based on lies and I hold it up as an example of what happens.

Vas

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Maybe some of us(like me) believe that you can not build a better world based on lies. This world was built based on lies and I hold it up as an example of what happens.

Granted and I agree with you, but I think that you've somehow missed my point. The poster is desperate for human change and this is his outlet for it. Personally I find it hard to believe him, but that's irrelevant. However I very much advocate ET-Man's desire to help change people's attitude towards ourselves, our neighbours and the earth.

These are fragile times, but they are of man's own doing. We need to undo this.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Okay, I guess you missed the rest of my post where I actually told you how to read only the posts you wanted

So, let's try this again. Go to ET_Man's profile page. Click on the link where it says 'posts'. That will bring up everything he (and he alone) has posted.

yeah, you're welcome. Next time don't dwell on the jokes, K?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I have read the majority of this thread and find it very interesting. There are several things going on simultaneously that are cause for concern. I feel that tugging in my gut that something major and globally will happen and 2012 is just a distraction from an earlier date.
1. Infrastructure changes that are affecting the areas of higher ground.
2. Former leader purchasing land in Paraguay. If you look at any topographical map of the world the areas that are below sea level have a potential for flooding if there is a major shift in any way shape or form. The land purchased would be an Island. Other world leaders and figureheads have invested in areas of higher ground as well.
3. Numerous accounts of secret and not so secret facilities built in areas like Ural Mountains, The Norwegian Seed Vault, A major airport in in the US.
4. Our rush to have green energy, wouldn't you think our inability to refine oil under water would be a hindrance if the refineries of the US Gulf are under water. The refineries in other war torn countries are being upgraded now; the rush is on to be independent of oil.
5. The major companies and Countries of the world have just been infused with our debt and "bail outs" so they are being prepared; why shouldn't we?
There are many other things that I have noticed these are just a few. Am I just grasping at straws here? Do I sound like some nut? These are real mainstream headlines, right? Is this the "obvious things - hidden in plain site" that you were speaking of ET-man.

floating away

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by clementlim

Ive read thru this thread and also found some similarities in to what ET man says and Buddhism... maybe ET man is Buddhist?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hey Alien dude. You want people to truly belive your words?

Well post pictures of you and your Alien commrads and pictures of your home planet ect. And then I'll see about beliveing you.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
anyone can tell stuff is about to hit the fan. history always repeats itself it seems. We are going around in a cycle of life thats everchanging but remains the same.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Something will happen and soon. society will only stretch so far before it snaps.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975

There is a feature within ATS that will help though. If you go to the OP's profile, you can click on their posts (middle top of screen). There you will see all of their individual posts.

That's the best you're going to get I think

Actually, at the bottom of every post in a multi-page thread, there's a button that says "THREAD". Click on that and it will bring up all the posts for that member only.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Through wisdom I would encourage people to reconsider there position about the OP.

There is much more to the world than meets the eye.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I have answered all Private Messages and am not accepting anymore PM's since this account will not be used again after tomorrow, I only setup this account with intention of sharing the date October 11, 2011.
This will be my last post on ATS.

I feel I have shared enough and done my part, for those of you who still have questions I am answering all questions by email for those who are interested in hearing more.

I kindly ask the moderators to leave my email address available to everyone at my own discretion.

Feel free to email me anytime [email protected]

I wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
ET_MAN

[edit on 4-7-2009 by ET_MAN]

After all this discussion, the objective is knowing the ATS users e-mails for any strange reason. If he want to contact just use U2U.

People watch out, if you want to send an e-mail to this guy, create a new one, do not, i repeat do not, use your regular e-mail address.

Be safe people.

Not everything that shines is gold.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't know why but I REALLY DON'T LIKE THIS THREAD or this OP.
Everytime I see it surface I get aggrevated.
I think this one is just WRONG!

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join