It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wot a joke!!!!! lol

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

One thing I would like to say about,that is to not be afraid to ask.
It saves time and can help with getting to know other members.

You'll find members will help with anything you have a problem with.
Just as you have had help already.

[edit on 4/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_MAN i have a question. If you get some time from the many your building up.

When we die, im sure we get to review our life and see our errors, and our positives...and if we ARE ABLE to move on to "the next level" or another dimension. Do we remember THE LAST LIFE WE HAD ON EARTH? aka this one right now?
or do we all the sudden remember ALL OF OUR LIVES...
also...IF WE DO remember this previous life (right now) as well as the PAST ONES, when you "move forward" do you keep those memories? or are they forever lost?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

A message? I don`t believe this show us videos, pictures dude think outside the box rather than just tell us. And ET_MAN ATS doesnt want this junk. It will make people panic like the plague.Since you do not have links,sources to support your theory it doesnt seem likely that this will happen

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Are you serious? If you calculate the intense heat generated from a CME, and the resulting cataclysmic occurances of the "shift", you will find that it absolutely impacts how close one is to a nuclear power plant. The Earth will get hotter and hotter up until the point when the shift occurs, and then will result in an ice age. That is how the Earth has maintained it's temperatures for billions of years. This is why human manufactured global warming is a myth. Perhaps humans have an impact, but it's negligible at best.

The Earth was heating up and then cooling itself long before humans ever existed. I really don't think dinosaurs were operating coal plants.

The meltdown of nuclear power plants will take place if things develop as ET_MAN has stated.

The fallout area is in no way as large as it would be if say a nuclear bomb were released, but fallout will occur nonetheless.

Your reply "he sees the future so it must not be an issue" is kind of crazy. no?

I should think that if one were going to move and gather supplies, avoiding nuclear power plants would be a no-brainer.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

You missed my sarcasm in the post you reliped to.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

If your in a hurry to find out about certain particular areas, cities, countries or states just ask and I can temporarily fill in the blanks for you.
[edit on 30-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

what about PARIS/FRANCE And London / UK ?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelhernsin
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_MAN i have a question. If you get some time from the many your building up.

When we die, im sure we get to review our life and see our errors, and our positives...and if we ARE ABLE to move on to "the next level" or another dimension. Do we remember THE LAST LIFE WE HAD ON EARTH? aka this one right now?
or do we all the sudden remember ALL OF OUR LIVES...
also...IF WE DO remember this previous life (right now) as well as the PAST ONES, when you "move forward" do you keep those memories? or are they forever lost?

Thats a couple great questions you've asked and I have often wondered myself. If we live eternal lives.. whats the use of living so many lives in different worlds/times/dimentions if we cannot remember any of them. To me thats the most important aspect to carry on with you to the next life. I know for myself and I cannot speak for everybody but I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I cannot for the life of me remember any past lives. Does that signify I'm living in my first existence.. my first life or does that mean I'm just not suppose to remember ? If you say I'm not suppose to remeber.. I'm gonna be very indifferent about that concept. To live another time not remembering who you are wouldn't be very efficient and would really just piss me off knowing now what I wont know in the future because I wont know the person I am today.

ET dude, please address my concerns/questions.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Thank you very much weedwhacker.

So many helpful people on this site. I'm lucky to have found you.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thank you very much Gallifreyan for being so helpful to the new kid on the block. I have a lot to learn. Magantice

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have just read your whole thread -very long indeed! Though I would like to thank you for your information. There is a lot to digest! Though I have known about this since long ago, and too have done much research since way back. Thank you once again and also for your tolerence of the rudeness and ignorance that came through. All the best~~~

edit for typo....

[edit on 6-7-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
ET Man, I know that you speak the truth.

I have one question for you.

How safe will New Mexico be, what are some of the safe area's. I live in southern New Mexico in Las Cruces. It is about 40 miles from the Mexican border.

What kind of disasters will befall this area?

Thanks for your time.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

My apologies then. I just re-read it and I'm sorry I misunderstood your intent.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

ET_MAN posted a map link from Zetatalk. That's all he's got. If you believe in the Zetatalk preposition, then you can look at that "map" on the Zetatalk website. Keep in mind, however, that according to the Zetas this was alread supposed to have happened 5 years ago.

For New Mexico it only spoke in vague language about bad weather and some issues with the mountains. Santa Fe was the only city called out and it seemed to imply that it was somewhat of a safe place. Nothing that you could plan your future on. Could be good, could be bad.

In other words, your guess is as good as his.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by I Am Spartacus]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by I Am Spartacus

Santa Fe was the only city called out and it seemed to imply that it was somewhat of a safe place.

Beautiful place. Good skiing at nearby Taos. Not as expensive as Aspen (yet). But, getting close.....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I would have thought that as this person claims to be from the future, that say, I dont know, 10,000 years in the future they would still have schools and education that teach people how to spell and write properly. HOAX, just based on that, let alone anything else.

If someone had actually travelled from the future to warn us, they would warn us. Not stall and stall. Im afriad that SO CLEARLY, this is another situation to not get yourselves worked up over.

With respect ET MAN, I do appriciate your contribution. But it doesnt even come close to adding up. Sorry, all the best though.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Jed1Knight]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
did ET man reply to your email ? anyone? it's been 3 days I emailed him, no news

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Where is ET Guy? He maybe went back to the future or his alien body?? Why do the prophetic alien guys always drum this stuff up then take off like a thief in the night????
< See, he made my little emoticon man throw up! Thanks ET MAN. Thanks for caring. I dont need you anyhow! I'll just drown on my own!

[edit on 8-7-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

I e-mailed on Monday just like he asked. 4 days later and still no reply.

What a joke.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
time to put the cork back on the bottle....

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join