It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by observe50

I look forward to seeing the map and to be honest if all that has to be done is circles put on map and a scan, it should not take 37 pages to do so. As for the time it has taken to post replies this map could have been posted ten fold.

I am not a God only human and the world is a large place, I am carefully putting together safe areas as I was never given exact precise locations but general areas and I will do that on my own time. Patience is necessary! If your in a hurry to find out about certain particular areas, cities, countries or states just ask and I can temporarily fill in the blanks for you.
[edit on 30-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

Hi Et_man,
I have read up into this point to ask about how Texas will handle this, esp. San Antonio?
Also, last summer (year ago) after I started to read the bible & became more intuned with my surroundings I started to constantly see the #9-11 everyday for a few months. Then I began seeing 11:11 ALL the time. or 19:11 or 11:19.

I always see these Backward numbers of 9-11...and wonder what all these combination are from, someone Malevolent or Benevolent?
Ive done research to show that the PTB uses #'s like 11 for power (the occurrence of Sun spot activity every 11 years)....Ive even heard that these Satan--SUN worshipers believe that the #10 is "Their" God,..and to REACH 9 & to skip 10 straight to 11 makes them become LUCIFERIAN....Thus why they use 9-11 so much.
Where they get their enlightenment I suppose.
Could you explain about the Lucifer bit?

Another question I have, is what about children? Their Pure & innocent....so during the transformation...what will happen to them?

I dont always choose to comment or write on here, but I do sense your writings to be worthy,...esp. when you talk about RESPECTING ALL LIFE-FORMS. I never believed or understood vegetarians,...but since going on a Raw-detox diet....I feel more Alive than ever. After a month of the diet I stumbled upon the Essene Gospel of Peace, which is about Jesus teachings of respecting Mother-Earth. Although, Im hesitant on the validity of this new book,...It makes much sense to me considering if it was initially included into the Bible, how less successful the PTB or NWO would be....since they mainly control us with FOOD & all that entails with distorting food for THEIR benefit.

I believe God gave us everything we ever needed, all Food is available for us without cooking/freezing or altering in anyway. We've been brainwashed to think differently, though.

So thank you for taking the time out to warn us or help us understand our surroundings better. If you could please answer my questions, that would be great.
Ispiration1911

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think ET_man is not going to answer in this thread.

I do not know why.Maybe he is pissed of the comments he received at the first pages.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Greetings ,
I have been following your discussion and am quite intrigued.I was listening to an interview with a team of leading scientists regarding alternate dimensions.One thing about the interview that sticks out for me was that out of all of the scenarios they were studying relating to our gravity and our solar sytem. No scenario worked out mathematically other than if we were in an alternate universe and that the source of our gravitational field was basically feedback from an alternate source.I am sorry if I am not entirely clear in my terminology about this topic as I am digging into the past and I am not a hundred percent clear on the data as it is a recollection from an interview I heard on the radio.It was quite interesting though as it (alternate dimensions) was the study subject and these scientists were pursuing it agressively and finding plausible reults to support there theories.This message is of course relating to what has been stated by et man.ie Object coming from alternate universe to cause pole shift.
While I am here I will also state that I myself am working on plans to support a small community as I am ruraly based and am a farmer .My plans however on a small scale are feasible on a larger scale of course the missing component $$$.We have been researching potential biodome and are quite interested in location map .We are located about 150 klm from the vancouver bc coastline and would appreciate any input and or advice you may have.
Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration on this matter.

Sincerely,

Whiteroot

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
spooky stuff e.t. I've got to admit. And to tell the truth, That is exactly the way I see it happening. The crust just sliding around like a loose peel on an orange and slinging the oceans like a washing machine.

And while I understand that that base in the desert might be necessary, for workers, like the ones that built the place who probably saw stockpiles of food and water, and friends and family of the illuminati,

The Illuminati themselves would be on another plannet, watching the fireworks.
What do you think, mars or the moon?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Re. your beginning post, page 1. I discovered your topic here, right after--- I posted something (see the last page so far) in the topic of "empaths", in the psychology, philosophy, and metaphysics, forum. UNCANNY!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I won't listen to this guy until he gives a shred of evidence that he's telling the truth. He claims to be a time traveler lol and he just dodges all the comments asking for evidence. If he can really travel through time which is BS he could definitely provide some solid evidence.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by AliensExist]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
He doesn't grasp the concept that he can't "enlighten" us if we don't believe him. He's got to provide some evidence first then everyone will be listening.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hi could you please answer a few of my questions?

Will these catastrophic events come 'naturally',(such as a meteor hitting earth would be 'natural' to a certain degree)
or will people influence this event so that it does happen?ie fueling the fire, or causing it to happen?

If I die before 2012, will I have an option to graduate to the 4th,
or will I have to wait to incarnate again into 3rd?

I am sick of the 3rd and I want to leave here. I am ready for natural disasters and kind of want them to come, which can be seen as sick. I see it as a good thing because it will kill everything and then we can start over.

It would hopefully mean none of the 'evil' people would survive this event, unless they try to escape into space, or part of hollow earth they live in is not affected. And a few chosen people would survive somehow to rebuild things the way they were intended.

Any answers to these questions or corrections in my way of thinking would be appreciated, thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
>YAWN<
Stretch....Uh, Scratching my chestnuts.
58 pages and nothing really? Nothing really. Moderators: cap this mutha and use your hoaxation labeling powers.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
ET_man,

there are numerous movies out recently that deal with world destruction,

to name a few, 'knowing', '2012', 'the road', 'the day the earth stood still'...

is this just a coincidence?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by porky1981

No. It's capitalism at it's finest!

For those that would like a brief history of the apocalypse I highly suggest this website.

Remember to put things into perspective! And also remember that a very large and fast moving rock just hit Jupiter and no one saw it coming!

Obsidience

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
For all of you looking for ET MAN, ... I am saddened to anounce that he has been placed back in the Asylum. Apparently they found him in the back of a liqour store creating a Time Machine out of an old lead pipe and magic crystals ( which were actually pop rocks )

The fact that this thread got this far speaks volumes about humanity's evolutionary state

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Yes this is getting quite ridiculous. You people are speaking to him like he's some god who has the answer to everything. First of all, he's not claiming that he has all the answers, he's "just" claiming to be a time traveler. Second of all, that is absolute BS if he doesn't provide any evidence, which would be pretty easy to do if he can travel through time but instead he just dodges all the questions asking for evidence. So many people on this thread probably think that they're "open-minded" well there's nothing more close-minded than believing this "time-traveler" crap without a shred of evidence. You people have to actually think about what to believe, to choose what to believe instead of believing all the crap on the internet. I actually believe in aliens, I even believe in time travel (at least in the way in which Einstein's theory states it) but not this BS.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliensExist
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Yes this is getting quite ridiculous. You people are speaking to him like he's some god who has the answer to everything. First of all, he's not claiming that he has all the answers, he's "just" claiming to be a time traveler. Second of all, that is absolute BS if he doesn't provide any evidence, which would be pretty easy to do if he can travel through time but instead he just dodges all the questions asking for evidence. So many people on this thread probably think that they're "open-minded" well there's nothing more close-minded than believing this "time-traveler" crap without a shred of evidence. You people have to actually think about what to believe, to choose what to believe instead of believing all the crap on the internet. I actually believe in aliens, I even believe in time travel (at least in the way in which Einstein's theory states it) but not this BS.

If he really is a time traveler then he certainly has some answers. Of course he wouldn't know everything. But in order to have time travel you would have to be more advanced in many ways I would think. Yea so it might not be true, but I don't think it hurts to ask questions to try to get an answer in this case. I choose what I believe, and I know what I know. Some people do not need evidence to believe something. If there was some type of time traveler this would probably one of the best sites to post on.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
ET's surely do love the internet, maybe they use it to phone home!

Sorry ET man but everytime you leave the room i think you are googling away, that it inspired me to create stickers called "I got my education from google"

Another thread 'manifesting' cataclysm where the solution is so far removed it does not even get a mention.

I can give the solution, eat raw plants from your own garden, make the world a better place continue to rebuild & create earth in paradise, become a better person within and stop to think about your actions affecting others, stop fearing and start living, build community, share crops, plant millions upon billions of Co2 absorbing fruit trees, think conciously about your actions affecting the state of mind and earth and fellow beings, so it dont come back to you in a negative way.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geolion1

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by C-JEAN
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi, ET_MAN.

From which density are you ?

And, from which density entities does the message comes from ?

Blue skies.

I am in the same density as everyone on this planet but am from another time in which I cannot share anything further.
So how did you get here?

And for what exactly?

Did you got in all the trouble to go back in time just to do write that generic message?

Please... at least the Mayan's have set a date for it. Without a date is all plain fear mongering.

But maybe I'm on the wrong density and that should suffice for me to start digging my bunker and stocking food

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am amazed this thread is still moving along. It is not really good for advertising so why keep it?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
got so caught up in this thread that I had a dream about it last night...

was walking outside at night and noticed a wing shaped light 'wormwood?' illuminating the sky... then firework type lights and panic/destruction followed. It felt more religious than a brown-dwarf appearing... cool dream none-the-less.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Whether or not ET-man is a hoax or not, what he's saying I feel is very wise and cause no harm at all. As an old saying, its better to be safe than to be sorry. No cause for alarm, but it doesn't hurt much to be aware.
Government always promise us many things and we wait hopefully only in vain. Why not keep this date in mind especially if it concern LIFE.

We always love to insist what we define as good to be good. On a surface level, of course wars, famine etc are bad. But without them, how do we know their 'badness' . There must be a divine plan for whatever is allowed to happened here, if our human mind can't fathom it or not willing to understand it at a open level, why fret over it but to live our life to the fullest at this very moment?

Also i find this message by ET-man very similiar to what Lord Shakyamuni Buddha preach in Surangaman Sutra- Then there are of course opposite beings to positive the not so good one’s, hard to look at or feel but they also play a role on earth and need to be here as bad as that sounds. The ultimate goal is to become better souls on earth, fix our handicaps so to speak enabling us to move forwards into greater states of existences and worlds.
It is where Buddha preach about the level of hells and the role of the evil perpetrators in Shurangama Sutra . By the way I am not promoting or demoting any faith, I'm just stating what I've read and interested in. He also talked about many other things is pretty similiar to what ET-man has mentioned so far. Of course I am not saying ET-man is as enlightened as Buddha(I am sure he wouldn't want to proclaim to be one), just wanna show the appreciation of the knowledge he provided. I've read on Bible too and found many similarities between his words and Buddha's just that don't mind me(just personal view), The Bible has many symbolism that cannot be read too literally, while Buddha's on some occasions gave his direct insights which might be unbelievable or superstitious for the close-minded and dismiss him as a heretic and what people did not understand is Buddha always say when people see him see him as the dharmma, its the same as Jesus saying he is the son of God, at least in my humble opinion.

For ET-man--- I live in Singapore so am concerned about our South-East Asia fellows. What you see will happen down here?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by clementlim]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Guys listen to me.
About the ones that call themselfs as The Benevolent Ones, or ascended masters.

Trusting one source is an act of faith.
Beware.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join