It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Maybe he was telling the truth and TPTB (Lizard guys) rubbed him out?? I wonder if his headstone says "Here lies ET-MAN, time traveler/alien/map holder"???

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
ET_MAN
Plz provide me with the following information:

This massive space body that you are talking, is it artificial?
if so, who created it?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AKNOWLEGE_ME

This massive space body that you are talking...

I think the massive body belongs to the late Marlon Brando, who played Jor-El in 'Superman'

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

beware of mind control.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
For anyone living in the United States, there is a fairly comprehensive site that lists various areas within the states that are considered "safe" in case of natural catastrophes and in the event of a nuclear explosion.

Link: www.lastalive.com...

I thought I would add this since people seem to still have concerns and ET_MAN apparently disappeared.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I'd like to add something to go with the map lpowell provided.

Something bad will happen sometime, somewhere. It may be coming to a location near you. We don't know what, when or where, but we can prepare.

One thing ET_man said is very true. We need to stick together and help each other. I do not mean you and I here on ATS. As much as I would like to help each and every one of you when TSHTF, it will more than likely be impossible for me to help any of you. We are all in different geographic locations. If I am able to help any of you, I will, but it is very unlikely I will be able to.

Based on that, I have a suggestion. Get to know like minded people in your immediate area. Make plans together, and create a local network for your safety and survival.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

I do like this video.

What do I think the point being made is in this video?

The point I would say is 'Yes we are all going to die one way or another,by ,well take your pick.
Also saying to stop worrying about what/when etc,its just wasting away the time that we may left.

SO,ENJOY THE NOW.

[edit on 11/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
ET_MAN is a BSer, I've tried emailing him a bunch of times and he's never responded to me. He also never responded to my question on this thread that would have proved if he was telling the truth or not. Just another hoaxer if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy
reply to post by keops

I e-mailed on Monday just like he asked. 4 days later and still no reply.

What a joke.

ET MAN came to advertise ZETA TALK which is BS, they predicted something happenned in 2003

He didn't reply to anyone's mail

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

Interesting, I've gotten about 5 replies from him answering my questions via email.

[edit on 7/21/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

I Have Found The 100% Truth, behind this photo.

This Is An Unclean Spirit/Walk In. I Checked Using A Christian Bible, The Real Bible (Jehovas Bible & A Dictionary. The Evidence Of A Frog Face On The T-shirt gives it away when you look into The Real Mythology Of Frogs, not the Egyptian Mythology.

Everyone Should Delete These Photos If They Have Copies Of Them.

The Real Truth Is Out There, And I Am A Jehovas Witness.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Ditto that! Don't come in to a thread merely to complain...

As for Denver Airport youtube clips (thanks for posting them, OP!), I agree there's something fishy (possibly alien) going on there. Google the murals and artwork, and you'll see both connections to the holocaust AND reptoid alien worship. I get shudders thinking about that place...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I do have a reply now to my e-mail.

He told me he was away.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
50 plus pages debating a post that gives no information of fact and no proof.

JFK is murdered for telling you what is happening right in front of our faces and the proof of his legitimacy is not just in his death but in what is happening all around us and we do nothing; say nothing and close our minds to the inevitable.

It is so much fun to play the fiction game. The truth is just too hard to deal with.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello

I´m waiting for the Survival Map you mentioned. Please don´t take too long!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I have one reply from ET_man in my mail.

The map is located in previous pages of the thread...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

-sigh-

I have read through this thread and based on much of what I have seen I am loathe to make a post as the time is so obviously not right yet.

As I wait for my U2U feature to be unlocked I can hope only that those with tasks manage to persevere; There are obstacles both numerous and great along the paths, the worst of which originate from those in need of help.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by [davinci]]

[edit on 25-7-2009 by [davinci]]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If someone could kinda summerize the info given so far since fifty pages is a lot to read.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by max.is.awake
Reply to post by badw0lf

LOL I understand what you are saying I just dont want any true being or whatever to get his feelings hurt and leave without telling any important info. The way I see it for every 1,000 loony toons that pop up here maybe 1 is the real thing. Or maybe I am the loony toon for waiting 3 hours for someone to explain his warning which was vague as it could possibly be and I was almost to the point of calling it a hoax and finding a more realistic thread(?). Maybe when he is done washing dishes at IHOP he will return and enlighten us.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Hehe, Nah we're all loony tunes in here mate. Thats the nature of the beast.

yes he is right, and your a cockney nutjob if i am not mistaken badwolf!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
i just sent ET man some questions....everything i read from him in this thread alot of it makes sense to me.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join