It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Farewell ET_MAN, an exciting set of posts and though I can't say that I believe that these events will come to pass - I can say that you have broadened my awareness.

First the concept of extra-dimensional bodies having an affect on our space time, though not novel to me did make me ponder of new scenarios.

Second your concept of other "densities" or parallel universes having life on the various planets and moons in our solar system does sort of hit home. I've read many accounts of life on our set of planets (remote viewings etc) and this in theory is scientifically plausible.

Just to think about scenarios for a minute. If a group in power wished to survive such a scenario what would we see? I think we would see things such as the creation of underground bases (ala Denver), hoarding of supplies (ala large printing of money) and a worry about strays after the cataclysm (ala a war that kills 90% of USA per AntiLieGuy). Definitely food for thought...

I do find the statement about a stopping of the rotation of our planet hard to believe. The only scenario in which I can see this happening is a strong magnetic field pulling iron ore up through our planet's core, mantle and what not and following the field causing friction affecting our planet's spin. Very unlikely especially in such a short time span.

These posts were very reminiscent of Titor's and D4rk Kn1ght's threads. Exciting, scary and definitely worth thinking about...

I do believe in the motto, "hope for the best, prepare for the worst" but just remember that we have had preachers of the end of the world since we had our first religions and feared the gods of the sky, and it will likely continue for some time. Just because in the last few hundred years we've gained industrialization with water at our finger tips and a grocery store down the street doesn't mean that our survival instincts aren't still active. They are and we need to be cognizant of it.

Take care,

Obsidience

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Understandable when it is your second language.
By the way which south American language is your first?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic reply to post by ET_MAN

So you are ignoring my last question,we know why that is don't we. You know you'll be in danger of showing the truth of yourself with what my response would be to you answering.

reply to post by ET_MAN

I have answered all Private Messages and am not accepting anymore PM's since this account will not be used again after tomorrow, I only setup this account with intention of sharing the date October 11, 2011. This will be my last post on ATS. [edit on 4-7-2009 by ET_MAN]

Sadly it is clear that you have managed to recruit a few more to your CULT,enough people for you to no longer take the risk of being exposed.

Close call though wasn't it.

But I and many others will still be here at ATS for your next recruitment attempt.Again not making it easy for you and lessening the numbers that do fall for it.

[edit on 4/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
ET_MAN is Portuguese for Ly-On?? Oh No!!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

Sadly it is clear that you have managed to recruit a few more to your CULT,enough people for you to no longer take the risk of being exposed.

Have y'all seen yet another new member, and thread(s), along these same lines? This time it's someone else, native English speaker it seems.

He had the gall to U2U me and ask for an email account where we could "Talk privately"!!! I told him I think it violates the T&C.

I believe others are falling for it, though, as he "recruits". Seems to have a half-arsed "alien/religious" proselytizing schtick going on....

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

There was the final contact thread,is that the one you mean or have I missed another?
Would be grateful if you could point it out.

Thanks. G.M.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Since this thread looks like it's on it's last legs, just wanted to say thanks for the voice of reason on this thread.

You said a lot that I wanted to, except you can put your thoughts here much better than me.

I have enjoyed your posts..

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Oh, I saw the 'final contact' by Ly-On!!!

No, I was talking about this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

AND, it looks like there's another by the same bloke, haven't dipped my fingers in yet.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Why is ET MAN switching to email only? Is he building a online newsletter base? At first they will be free and since it is through email it will be a simple mass email. Eventually the emails will contain a "subscribe to my newsletter for so much per year" line. Then a webpage for a subscription price will follow. . . . . . .

If he was legitimate and truly believed what he was posting here, what good would earning money be to him, I mean the world is going to end soon, right? Back to the stone age right? Why not continue to post on ATS? Out in the open, free for all to read, getting his message out to more people? Also, going back and reading his early posts on ATS, before this thread, well some of them did not reflect what he is saying here. Not a drastic difference, but a difference none the less.

As a contactee with occasional messages from my friends I have not heard one word about all this. Eventually I do think there will be a pole shift but as of right now I have not been warned. Ditto with the Niburu story. I'm going to light the grill today, throw some steaks on it and have a nice holiday with my family and I hope you do too. Leave this thread with an understanding that it is just a good scary story, the kind that you grab some popcorn . . . . . . enjoying the ride.

Looking forward to a wonderful future,

STM

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

...the kind that you grab some popcorn . . . . . . enjoying the ride.

You've just neatly summed up the ATS experience!!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Cheers for the link.

Will have a read through it a bit later.
May make a post or two.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
ET_Man, if you're reading this: I have sent you an e-mail with several other questions.

p.s., thank you so much for making this thread and providing all this information. It was a great learning experience for me, and I'm sure for others as well. A lot of it corroborates with the information I already knew. You are extremely knowledgable on the subject of spirituality.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You were born here on earth,but your soul comes from the future.Your original planet comes from the scorpion constellation and you are connected with what you say is called the council.

Have you travelled by lightship to the council at any point while on earth?

[edit on 2/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

When did he claim to know "The Council"????? I missed it. I specifically asked ET_Man about the council to verify he is what he claims to be.
Thank you, Magantice

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Bonjour to ET_MAN from ouivalerie:

This 2012, end of the world for most people news is uncomfortable. My feelings were deeply hurt that they built all this cool alien stuff, and underground tunnels and cities and it was a secret from me. It feels like something from the beyond or unseen world is around but I don't see them so I just go about living as best as I can. But all this hurts my feelings for death to be such a difficult subject. There has to be some more answers on this. Like who is in charge and let's civilizations overpopulate, and even if it wasn't would 2012 be the same?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Happy 4th.

Well......I dont think ET_Man knows "The Council" at all. If he does, he needs to get specific real real soon. Otherwise, Im going to seriously doubt him. Your Girly friend, Magantice

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

You will over time get the know of the certain ways of posting,it can then allow you to follow some within the thread properly.

Also in time you will get the hang of how to properly quote when posting.
Delete the bits you do not need but not the [ ] and other coding.
Or you can copy if you select quote(Yellow thought bubble) in the reply page.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I think it was a case this time round,of putting the same across but with trying it from a different angle.
Wether they say the council or federation or the Universal and dimensional fan club of the teletubbies.
Its still the CULT mob still attempting to recruit.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think I need to be adopted by someone to teach me the ways of ATS. IM 58 but I have a few brain cells left. I will however require your patience.Thank you all for putting up with me so far. Magantice

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Read..Read threads that you don't really have interest in. You will be amazed at how often your glad you did.

Soon you will know quite a few posters whom conduct themselves in a respectful
manner even if they disagree with you.

You will then have some notion as to who to pay attention to and which posters are just trying to get a rise out of you.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Magantice, you're fine. It's a learning curve, especially when it's a computer and all that.

Asala is a Mod here, and she put up this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lots of good stuff there.

Normally, I'd not write this in the thread, since it's really not on topic, but the OP (ET_MAN) has bid farewell, and any others who happen by may find that link of use!

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join