It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
haven't heard from him since?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
very interesting indeed.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Can someone sum up this entire thread for me. Way to many pages to read

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lemmeknow
Can someone sum up this entire thread for me. Way to many pages to read

"Someone" made a claim and disappeared shortly thereafter

Line 2 -- Is that still required?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lemmeknow

:shk:

NOPE.

You get to read every page your self until your lifeless body goes limp and you pass out from fatigue.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
ET, im in southern ontario canada. would the rockies be good?

Mohandas,

Are you in Toronto?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hey, I was giving this thread some thought the other day & something doesnt make sense to me.
ET_Man states in 1 post that "NO one has ever Physically left this planet..."(something like that)....and then in Another post he replys to a question about the use of a "Lightening Ship," being used Forwards, Backwards, etc....for Time-Travel. Which ithe lightship s used as a physical entity but before stating NO ONE has ever physically left this planet to travel.

That just doesnt make much sense to me.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Inspiration1911]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
after reading 58 pages i have to say this sounds as BS anyway when such dangerous info is given we have no choice but to keep it in the back of our minds and not act upon it after all what can we do? nothing
we all gonna die 1 day so we dont wait and think about it we just live since we cant do anything about it as simple as it sounds just review the basics

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
He said that there was a longer story to Gensis. And Im interested in hearing it. I want to believe in GOd. But I have been having problems with my faith and I have found it hard to believe God simply made us so that we can glorify Him. I always thought there was a deeper story. And I want to know what information you have. Whether it be false or not. And I have another question if you believe in God. If he is a true supreme being, that is alpha and omega. How can it this be true? How does someone or something excist without a orgin? As for your information on the "endtime." We all know that something bad will be happening soon. And everybody knows that they are going to die. But I want to know more of these secrets. Who are these other races? And who are the people that live with these secrets?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by I Am Spartacus

The only reason to keep "undesirable" people captive underground, rather than at the surface would be to use them as food.

"They will be used for labor work and some traded away."

Does that mean I can keep sex slaves? Yummy !!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

On the provisor that they're of legal age, slice.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Well, ET_MAN, you have come to the RIGHT place to warn humanity!

But you should have also considered twitter.

-rrr

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker718
He said that there was a longer story to Gensis. And Im interested in hearing it. I want to believe in GOd. But I have been having problems with my faith and I have found it hard to believe God simply made us so that we can glorify Him. I always thought there was a deeper story. And I want to know what information you have. Whether it be false or not. And I have another question if you believe in God. If he is a true supreme being, that is alpha and omega. How can it this be true? How does someone or something excist without a orgin? As for your information on the "endtime." We all know that something bad will be happening soon. And everybody knows that they are going to die. But I want to know more of these secrets. Who are these other races? And who are the people that live with these secrets?
your problem is a common one just dont let other people use it at their own advantage and make you believe what they wish , that is my advice just be careful.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
All these pages and the guy left?
Man, don't you just hate when that happens?

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Night Star]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

so you say things must be spread at a faster rate, then hurry up and tell us everything, trust me we are ready or stop making non sense. you have 0 validity as long as you refuse to tell us anything. and IF you are from the future, prove it. tell us what are the winning lottery numbers in the Big Game. NOW that i want to know.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hi, I am very sorry for just getting back to everyone now, I have been away for quite some time.I just finished answering around 100 ATS members emails so if I missed anyone's please feel free to email me again and I would be more than happy to answer all of your questions.

Thanks for your understanding and patience in this matter.

I will be releasing an informational video coming out before Oct 11th of this year two years prior to this upcoming event. It will answer things in greater detail and reveal things that have not yet been revealed online.

This should put a rest to most the questions as it goes into greater details, I realize people need to see hard facts/evidence to actually stop, think and consider so this is the reason why I have done this. Hopefully it will reach some people and some will become aware of things that will most definitely come to pass in the upcoming years.

I wish you all the best!
Sincerely,
ET_MAN

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

[edit on 26-8-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Stop avoiding the calls for proof ET_MAN! I don't care what you say if you can't provide any proof. If you really can see into the future than it should be pretty easy to prove! This is BS.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliensExist
Stop avoiding the calls for proof ET_MAN! I don't care what you say if you can't provide any proof. If you really can see into the future than it should be pretty easy to prove! This is BS.

I will be providing proof at a certain level in the upcoming video, the evidence I will be presenting is overwhelming so I can't see how anyone in their right minds would not stop, think and consider about this event after getting all the facts in greater detail. I haven’t seen anyone come out and talk about it in an organized fashion yet with the full picture so feel this to be the most important thing ever facing humanity, that is why I am making an extra effort to get this out and help educate the masses. I sincerely want to help all people on the planet and I respect them regardless of their background, past, religion or race. We are all equals and most importantly everyone deserves to know the truth.

This object goes by many names, the Egyptians called it the “Terrible Comet”
The civilizations of South and Central American called it the “Sky Serpent”
The Hopi Indians named it “Sasquasohah”
The Babylonians called it “Marduk”
The Chinese labeled it “The Red Dragon”
The Sumerian’s called it Nibiru or Planet of the Crossing.
Other civilizations labeled it “The Winged or Horned Disk”, “The Destroyer”, “The Death Comet” and many others. I will provide greater details in the video and even more data on a website once up and running.

The Biblical prophecy and bible speaks about this same object in the book of revelation labeling it as “Wormwood” The ancient texts of the bible among many other scrolls, tablets and written texts all talk about this object and a great flood, fire coming down from heaven all coinciding with the story and time of Noah in the old testament. Everything you will see fits together once presented in a whole and coincides with this same object passing through the solar system.

All of these ancient civilizations had knowledge of this object and talk about this cycle period, in fact most of them were extremely observant with the stars and continually were in watch for this same object to come back in fear knowing how much destruction it would cause upon it’s passing. You will see great evidence that every cycle and time this brown dwarf passed in history it would cause global catastrophic destruction, earthquakes, tsunami’s, new volcanic activity, block faulting, a displacement of earths crust and geographical relocations, new land rising, mountains and land disappearing, mountain building, magnetic pole shifts and in some cases complete flips of earth among many other earth changes.

All of these changes always depend on how and where it passes exactly upon it’s crossing. Wormwood the object coming is a brown dwarf, the ancient civilizations new nothing about brown dwarfs as the first brown dwarf was officially confirmed in 1995, today hundreds of them have since been found, recognized and confirmed however science and astronomy still know little about the brown dwarfs and objects that pass space/time and many cases dimensions which have never been officially recognized yet because it cannot be seen therefore cannot be explained. An object disappears from view and that is all one can see and confirm, the world cannot yet see beyond this dimension and science cannot prove something they cannot see, taste, feel, smell or touch.

So for ancient civilizations the brown dwarf red object appears to look like a planet or comet passing to them and most of them believed that’s what the object was with a fiery red tale that holds gases, debris and red iron oxide that will be released turning the stars and moon to appear as blood or red in color. The waters and earth will be hit with this iron oxide and the methane that it carries with it usually will ignite due to the oxygen in the atmosphere of earth. This is where many ancient civilizations talk about fire coming down from heaven or hail of fire burning entire cities and civilizations, this will at a different level or degree happen all depending on position of this brown dwarf (and I will call it “Wormwood” from now on) when crossing between earth and the sun.Earth will wobble back and forth, the sun will appear to darken due to the atmosphere and ash from volcanic activity in many parts of the world, earthquake’s will be taking place on a scale/magnitude never before experienced or recorded, tsunami’s will cover entire cities and block faulting will take place rising new lands and falling/sinking others.

Hurricanes, massive storms and extreme weather will continue for months not to mention the volcanic activity that will all seem to happen at the same time. People’s hearts will literally fail them as a prophecy of the bible says upon looking up and seeing what is coming in the sky. The book of revelation is not far off to a level and I believe whoever wrote that knew and was aware of these cyclic events to come because they have happened over and over in the past with many civilizations all the way back dating to the city of Atlantis which sill exists today under the sea and is expected to be found after this event or at least publicly found and seen as earth oceans that make up 70% of earth will relocate and block faulting will take place meaning land will rise and land will fall in various places throughout the world.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Continued:

I want you to understand I’m making an extra effort to do all I can to get you this information in which I hope some can appreciate and plan to submit as much evidence out there as I can possibly gather on your terms so that it will meet your satisfaction. It will include proof to a certain level/degree depending on how you look at it because I cannot provide you with exact coordinates of this incoming object and I cannot provide you with a video from outer space of the object that is incoming. I will provide you with lots of evidence and some facts all based on modern day science, astronomy, physics and things you can see, smell, taste, touch, read and view including newfound data on earth changes happening right before your eyes.

This event and cycle can be recognized because it’s happened many times in the past and this very event is indeed a reoccurring cyclic event. Planet earth is ticking away and the time is getting shorter, it’s countdown time not a matter of “IF” but “WHEN”. I will demonstrate that governments of the world have been anticipating such an event to happen and have been building deep underground cities, bases and tunnels as to ensure when this catastrophic event hits them life will go on and their powers will remain in tact. I will demonstrate that many ancient civilizations did the same thing and built many underground cities, tunnels and shelters all preparing for this same event that hit them in the past. We need to really look at all the evidence out there first and clearly analyze it. Now why would ancient civilizations build underground cities that could hold thousands of people then write about such events? Does history not consider the possibility that most of these stories are in fact real/true all coming from multiple civilizations saying about the exact same things with archeological evidence of it in their ruins and cities and this is the very reason why they constructed such safe holds or are they taught to us as myths to keep the knowledge completely hush/hush and forbidden?

Just the ancient texts, records, underground cities, safe-holds in mountains, prophecies of all kinds from all walks of life and religions including the bible might be enough alone to convince someone. “Wormwood will come and they mark it down in the book of revelation that 1/3 of all life and rivers/waters will be hit which sounds about accurate and much life will perish due to that happening in the aftermath, there will be great famine upon the earth for many years after, but the ending will become brighter and earth will finally make that transformation of new change including the consciousness of man.

A newfound love, respect, appreciation for nature and all life realizing equality is in all things will be found. This is coincidentally or not a period and time that many ancient civilizations and prophecies spoke about, the Hopi called the objects pass “The Great day of Purification” and the aftermath as the Golden Age. The Christians believe it would be a time of rest for 1000years a new millennium period of peace, all of this is the upcoming aftermath and these are the same representations meant within the Denver airport murals I will tell you after all the hardships of earth and tribulations are finished truly such peace and harmony will come and it will happen but there are many more things to come after this event still that are bound to take place including WWIII which does take place. Groups have prepared for this and know about it, take a look at that airport and view it’s architecture and design it is prepared and geared up for some pretty heavy storms that are headed this way.

There are over 120+ underground bases, tunnels and cities in the US alone linking, all of these have been stocked up and worked on for more than 60 years. Whistleblowers of all kinds from reputable government positions have come forward and bluntly talked about them it’s no secret. We all know they are there, we cannot deny this fact and we know why they are there as well, who needs a 2-5 mile in depth full underground city where thousands of people can live and why? Let’s think rationally now not just a nuclear war, study up on what happens in such situations, these cities are all around the world in many various countries and well need I say more? The data is out there for those in search on this particular subject. There are official government documents that can be found on this as well.

FEMA camps have seemed to be talked quite a bit about in conspiracy for quite some time but I will tell you in fact they are not planning to suddenly declare martial law, round up people take over the US and throw them in concentration camps for de-population that has seemed to be what most people out there have insinuated. The FEMA project and camps are there because eventually planet earth will find out what is coming and there will be NO denying it at that point, in the chaos, panic, fear and riots martial law will immediately be declared on a global scale and people will be ordered to follow the rules of the government or be in fact shot or detained by their governments. They know they cannot save everyone, even if we all worked together today it would be too late. Time is too precious and short and that is now how the powers that be have chosen to do all of this. Maintaining their power structure and government is more important to them in order to ensure the ongoing civilization of man then letting you know the truth in the name of “National Security” “The War on Terror” “The War on Drugs” many names being used here all under disguise of what is really going on behind the scenes and what is really coming! Everything being done in the name of national security even the troops and government officials within the white house, congress, senate and so on are most of them likely left in the dark on this one or told some other secret reason.

Top level secrecy on this one of the up most highest priority more than any other thing because this deals with billions of lives and a catastrophic global destruction that they know is coming. I plan to lay out more details on this one in the near future but most of the military and government are doing things in the name of national security, homeland security, the war on terror or drugs unknowingly preparing for this event. They have been told a lie and that lie has not only been told to them but told to the world on so many different levels, if at least this can prepare people on a conscious level that is all that is important to me because living or dieing is not important to me but it may be to some of you, death is really only an illusion and when you die you will wake right up and that side feels more real than this one but being prepared for that side is the most important thing so if people can at least prepare for that possibility then try to find a way to at least have a backup plan just in case well that is the wisest choice from my view. Rid yourself of all guilt, shame and clean your conscious making amends with all people because that will come back to haunt you and you do take that with you when you reach the other side.

You must feel like your soul on the inside is as light as a feather with zero weight or burdens, guilt, or shame of any kind whatsoever. Rid yourself of all negative things and I think we all know the long list of negative things that affect the weight of our soul or consciousness.

The information I will provide is not always easy to hear but so is life in general and so is the biblical prophecy in the book of revelation among many other revelations/prophecies so take it, listen to it, think/ponder about it even pray/meditate and so on about it. Whatever you do at least hear it, consider it and be wise! Follow your inner self and what does it tell you, is there something inside that gives you the chills about it all? You can find answers you just need to take the time to let it all sink in and remember death is illusion and you will live when you die and pain is an illusion as well and you will hurt but only quickly and for a short period of time until your software in the brain that is programmed to feel that pain shuts down, death is usually in most cases much less painful then people imagine. We all died the day we were born because time is an illusion as well. Stay focused in this world, positive and overcome that fear of the unknown and the hardest of all fears is the fear of death. Rid yourself of materialistic desire and recognize it’s insignificance in the eternal perspective of things, your heart is always where your treasure is. Your treasure should be invested in spiritual knowledge on a conscious level that is where one is rich because you will take that with you to the other side and benefit from it forever.

Everyone living on earth now is in fact a descendant of the survivors of those who made it through this cycle event but many civilizations were completely wiped off the map permanently and I will also demonstrate that is why there are so many missing links, gaps in history with certain civilizations that we know so little about that just seemed to disappear into thin air. I will demonstrate that there is in fact someone out there keeping all of these things from you including discoveries all revolving around this event that have already taken place in the past, forbidden knowledge and forbidden archeology. There are cities all around earth under the seas that have been found/discovered and I won’t judge any one group or say who but someone out there doesn’t want the masses to know because they do not want you to put it all together and you can only imagine what it would do if media publicly disclosed a newly found Egyptian city off the coasts of Egypt 500feet under the ocean with pyramids and structures just as magnificent as the pyramids of Giza. You would not want to know about the many Egyptian discoveries found under the Sahara of course because it might just destroy your historical knowledge of what you believe ancient Egypt was really like changing our perception of their culture completely. Cover ups are happening all the time but I cannot speculate on certain things as you cannot take my word for it alone so I must present on your terms all of the evidence, facts and hard data that I can throw together supporting such a claim. Wait for the video on that one!

If I can’t show you a picture of those underground cities around the world I can only tell you that they are there and maybe provide eyewitness testimonies of people who have seen them, been there and documented them. Perhaps they have evidence but would you put your life on the line if there was such a danger to get out pictures and documentation on something like that? I’m not referring to my own danger but those who can present it. I will do all I can for you and fortunately some governments publicly dis-closed discovered underground monuments and cities that media had a chance to get a story on in time, most of them only to later retract things and change things but we do have some news articles out there along with eye witness testimony. Over all I still have much evidence in that aspect to leak out, things I’m sure most have never heard of or realized, discoveries that international media would never cover even though it was probably some of the greatest discoveries we have found in centuries. Someone is pulling the strings and doing all they can to keep these archeological discoveries from the world and will continue to do so, these same people are covering up many things at many different levels, no names to be mentioned here.

Now I could tell you who I believe is part of this cover up but it may or may not involve me on a different level by doing so but I feel what is most important here is getting you out things you can confirm for yourself and look at all the evidence that is available to us and go from there. The level of proof I can give you is more than I could ever drop, book loads of evidence, facts, earth changes, ancient civilizations testimonies from all over the world, Greek historians and ancient Egyptian scrolls, dead sea scrolls, hidden archeological discoveries and much more. There is in fact proof if you need some to a certain level of satisfaction but the overall big picture of putting all this evidence together should be the bigger proof and seal the deal so you all will know the end times scenario people have been playing out all revolves around this specific event.

Everyone is free to believe what they will but I hope people realize what I am presenting you is not to scare you but to awaken your conscious mind to recognize what is really taking place, knowledge is necessary of these things and if you think I am spreading fear by telling the truth then you don’t understand what I am indeed doing. The bible and all ancient civilizations text in regards to this matter is telling you the same things, the ancestors of earth were warning future generations and it would be very unwise to take what they said lightly and not listen to their cries and warnings revolving around this particular event. I am coming to you with the blue and red pill like Morpheus offered to Neo on a certain level asking you to open and free your mind just a little more and look at the new evidence that can be found on almost a daily basis with earth changes taking place all around you and these are only some of the things that cannot be hidden from the world because they are too obvious and in plain sight, recorded and recognized by science I ask you to keep that level of consciousness/awareness within you so you can see things in a new light.

The evidence is everywhere from religions of the world to ancient texts/scrolls/tablets to current scientific discoveries, all other planets in the solar system, sun spots and changes evidence to earth changes. I believe you will all awaken to a new conscious level if you are not there yet about this cycle and event once viewing all the facts in which I plan to provide.

So to sum up your comment about the proof, I feel I can provide you with enough evidence, facts and proof on a certain level but is that proof to the level of satisfaction that you need to believe or will you simply dismiss it all if the brown dwarf is not caught on video tape or I provide specific coordinates to this object is the question? Now for those of you who dismiss all the various evidence that I will provide and completely close your minds on this event to come it’s either out of ignorance, arrogance, foolishness or fear.

The level of proof I can provide for you is the same level of proof found in science, media, new world discoveries, things you can verify with your own eyes and read up on in new earth changes and scientific discoveries, history, ancient texts, all coinciding with many religions, ancient civilizations and prophecies including the bible. You can find numerous biblical prophecies as well as many other religious predictions and prophecies. The evidence goes on and on and I am extrapolating as much data, evidence and facts as I can possibly throw together on your own terms, things that you can confirm, verify for yourselves, taste, smell, feel, and in most cases touch.

Sincerely and Respectfully,
ET_MAN

[edit on 28-8-2009 by ET_MAN]

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join