It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
ET Man, I am so thankful that the LORD God instructed me in the scriptures and to know the prophecies, to which most of this your are implying through back door means.

People, the world is being set up for the Great Tribulation and the final battle between Good and Evil. The Evil are deguising themselves as angels of light and string you along with unanswered questions and untold prophecies.

For instance, they will not give you the day, because they do not KNOW IT,

Isaiah Chapter 27:1-3
In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea. In that day sing you a vineyard of red wine. I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.

If you would find it in yourselves to read the bible, you will have all the answers you seek to find without being strung along.

I will help you, but you have to READ the Bible to find out the truth.

Start with Matthew Chapter 24, Jesus gives a synopsis of events, including false PROPHETS like ET MAN.

Now, there is the book of Isaiah, Chapters 12, 13, 14, 24, 25, 26 40-66. Actually most of his book deals with the endtime prophecies, Book of JOEL is a big one, dated 800 B.C., same time as Isaiah. Book of Zechariah, Amos Chapters 8 and 9. Book of Hosea, Nahum, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, (the fall of satan and his demise is in chapter 28. Book of Daniel chapter 9, Chapter 11:21-45 and chapter 12, all relate to book of Revelation.

2nd Thessalonians chapter 2, 1st Thessalonians chapter 4, 2nd book of Peter, .. it is throughout the whole Bible.

Look we all agree that things are changing, but our LORD GOD gave us all the answers, you just never searched with your whole heart to know the LIVING GOD. You all left it up to other people to tell you what it says, without actual finding out by the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, the author of the bible, to know what is says. the LIVING WORD OF GOD.. Reading the bible is reading history, yours included.

Make a choice, God loved us so much HE wanted you to know what was going to happen. The prophets of Israel questioned the LORD continuously to know about the end days and when He would finally join us all together.

As in the Book of Revelation the closing of the last church age is upon us and those that refuse Jesus Christ as their Savior and accept the free gift of salvation and eternal life, just by accepting a loving God, who wanted HIS people, HIS Creation to know everything, will be cast into the Great Tribulation period.

IT is going to be bad, the worst time that will never be again, and we are that generation. Lies, conspiracy, the push for the NWO, one world government, one world currency, and one world religion. Is it a coincidence that this was all prophesied about and coming true right before you very eyes, and experienced in your daily lives.

Why then is not the rest of it true. Look, I stick with the Authorized King James Version Bible. It is the least tampered with at this point, because they have rewritten it so many times and changed words and the meanings, I can rightly divided the word of Truth from it, by the gift of the Holy Spirit.

And believe me, there are numerous warnings about adding or taking away from the word of God written in Psalms and in the last chapter of Revelation. All the curses written in the bible, PLUS will be added to those them malign His Word.

Take the time to really search, while you have time left to do so. Being dragged around on a fish hook by people like ET MAN makes me sick in watching this happen to decent, intelligent people. The answers are there, you all are just going after the wrong sorces to find them.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kapodistrias

Anyone that leaves the third dimension must pass through time as we know it where time can easily be manipulated. I cannot deny having been to other dimensions and places outside of this world/time both forwards and backwards and seen great things of the future as well as been shown things/experienced things of the past. This is not of my own doing and nobody can go to such places within this level on their own without someone/something taking them/guiding them or allowing them to go. I am not special or unique in anyway shape or form but was given this opportunity for a reason, many out there I've been shown have had the same type experiences happen to them but will not always publicly talk about it. (Sometimes out of direction and sometimes out of choice.)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

As in the Book of Revelation the closing of the last church age is upon us.

I can respect your point of view and would only like to make one comment pertaining to the Book of Revelation.

If you take the time to watch the video I will be releasing see how this one cyclic event I speak of coincides with the bible in the Book of Revelation and the great flood of the Old Testament among the prophecy of Wormwood. It not only coincides with this event but explains all of the following about the event and why such revelation being given takes place. (Interestingly enough, the Book of Revelation was written with foreknowledge of this event as well as many other ancient civilizations records of this event among book loads of evidence for it happening among many other civilizations all around the world.

Revelation Chapter 8 Verses 10-13

10: And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the foundations of waters:

11: And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood: and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

12: And the fourth angel sounded and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

13: And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Upon Wormwood's pass which is a brown dwarf star it will burn as a lamp red in color with a red fiery tale full of debri, gases and iron oxide, the moon will appear as blood due to the red iron oxide in the atmosphere the stars will also appear red and the sun will become darkened like sackcloth. The waters will be contaminated from the iron oxide and the earth will slow down and wobble to and fro with great earthquakes taking place in the process.

Upon it reaching this stage and this is how I interpret the above revelation:
"Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!”

As the earth starts wobbling or shaking this is when a displacement of the earth's crust will occur to be more specific:

Earth is composed of several layers, the outermost layer is referred to as Earth's crust. The more technical name for this layer is the lithosphere. The surface layer is in the neighborhood of 30 to 40 miles thick and is mostly composed of solid crystalline rock. The next layer down is made up of a more fluid like layer of "Hot Molten Rock" and is known as the asthenosphere or mantel.

What actually can take place during an "Earthian Pole Shift" is that the most solid lithosphere (crust), slips over the more fluid like asthenosphere (mantel) a phenomenon known as "Lithospheric displacment" or the displacment of earth's crust.

In the above revelation this is when the greater warning is being given for the three angels which are yet to sound. I interpret that as the next three events that are going to take place after the previous one’s. All events that will take place upon the wormwoods pass coincide with this particular biblical prophecy.

Earth is in like an egg, with the shell of the egg forming the thin crust it's lithosphere and the liquid part inside represents the earth's molten mantel or it's asthenosphere. As an eggshell can spin independently over the liquid part of an egg, the earth's crust can also spin independently over it's molten mantel. In this slippage of the Earth's crust over it's fluid like inner layer that is the physical mechanism by which the planet actually shifts it's axis of rotation.

A little more info on this object without going into too much more detail for now:

This object goes by many names, the Egyptians called it the “Terrible Comet”
The civilizations of South and Central American called it the “Sky Serpent”
The Hopi Indians named it “Sasquasohah”
The Babylonians called it “Marduk”
The Chinese labeled it “The Red Dragon”
The Sumerian’s called it Nibiru or Planet of the Crossing.
Other civilizations labeled it “The Winged or Horned Disk”, “The Destroyer”, “The Death Comet” and many others. I will provide greater details in the video and even more data on a website once up and running.

The Biblical prophecy and bible speaks about this same object in the book of revelation labeling it as “Wormwood” The ancient texts of the bible among many other scrolls, tablets and written texts all talk about this object and a great flood, fire coming down from heaven all coinciding with the story and time of Noah in the old testament. Everything you will see fits together once presented in a whole and coincides with this same object passing through the solar system.

All of these ancient civilizations had knowledge of this object and talk about this cycle period, in fact most of them were extremely observant with the stars and continually were in watch for this same object to come back in fear knowing how much destruction it would cause upon it’s passing. You will see great evidence that every cycle and time this brown dwarf passed in history it would cause global catastrophic destruction, earthquakes, tsunami’s, new volcanic activity, block faulting, a displacement of earths crust and geographical relocations, new land rising, mountains and land disappearing, mountain building, magnetic pole shifts and in some cases complete flips of earth among many other earth changes.

All of these changes always depend on how and where it passes exactly upon it’s crossing. Wormwood the object coming is a brown dwarf, the ancient civilizations knew nothing about brown dwarfs as the first brown dwarf was officially confirmed in 1995, today hundreds of them have since been found, recognized and confirmed however science and astronomy still know little about the brown dwarfs and objects that pass space/time and many cases dimensions which have never been officially recognized yet because it cannot be seen therefore cannot be explained. An object disappears from view and that is all one can see and confirm, the world cannot yet see beyond this dimension and science cannot prove something they cannot see, taste, feel, smell or touch.

So for ancient civilizations the brown dwarf red object appears to look like a planet or comet passing to them and most of them believed that’s what the object was with a fiery red tale that holds gases, debris and red iron oxide that will be released turning the stars and moon to appear as blood or red in color. The waters and earth will be hit with this iron oxide and the methane that it carries with it usually will ignite due to the oxygen in the atmosphere of earth. This is where many ancient civilizations talk about fire coming down from heaven or hail of fire burning entire cities and civilizations, this will at a different level or degree happen all depending on position of this brown dwarf (and I will call it “Wormwood” from now on) when crossing between earth and the sun. Earth will wobble back and forth, the sun will appear to darken due to the atmosphere and ash from volcanic activity in many parts of the world, earthquake’s will be taking place on a scale/magnitude never before experienced or recorded, tsunami’s will cover entire cities and block faulting will take place rising new lands and falling/sinking others.

Hurricanes, massive storms and extreme weather will continue for months not to mention the volcanic activity that will all seem to happen at the same time. People’s hearts will literally fail them as a prophecy of the bible says upon looking up and seeing what is coming in the sky. The book of revelation is not far off to a level and I believe whoever wrote that knew and was aware of these cyclic events to come because they have happened over and over in the past with many civilizations all the way back dating to the city of Atlantis which sill exists today under the sea and is expected to be found after this event or at least publicly found and seen as earth oceans that make up roughly 70% of earths surface will relocate. Block faulting will take place meaning land will rise and land will fall in various places throughout the world.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

ET Man, I am so thankful that the LORD God instructed me in the scriptures and to know the prophecies.

Food for thought for those of you who see this on a religious level but I want to say regardless of what background you come from I will demonstrate in my video that the evidence comes from everywhere in many ancient text, direct scientific discoveries/evidence among many other prophecies both independently and taken from biblical prophecy all revolving around these same events. The Hopi’s “Great day or Purification,” The Christians “Great Tribulation” or "Great and Terrible Day"

Food for thought for those who would like to read about such Biblical prophecy.

Luke: 21 verses 25-26

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Book of Revelation: 8 Verses 7-8-9

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Acts 2: 20

20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Joel 2: 31

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.

Mark 13:14

14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

[edit on 31-8-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
ET MAN,
I have asked you twice ,and i am asking you a third time ....will anywhere in England be safe,i know we should not be afraid of death(even though most of us are)but i will have a grandchild under two years old,and if there is anyway to save the child i will!!

You did say you would answer any question................

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Nice to see you back ET MAN!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I was curious ET MAN, do angels, whether they are our guardian angels or other angels, do they have knowledge of what will happen in our future. If so, can they be contacted to attain a higher consciousness when these events you foretold will happen? Sorry if it seems hard to answer but it's hard to word sometimes!

Also, Do you think the area around the border of Oregon and California will be relatively safe in terms of flooding?( it's near Klamath Falls in Oregon if that helps!)

I look forward to hear of this video you will post!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

ljib777's post is the most sensible one in this thread. ET_MAN is obviously stringing you all along. Everything you need to know is in the Bible. It really is that simple.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Tir_McDohl]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello, welcome back

I'll quote my original request back then:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would you ask the moderators to close your current account, then open a new one, with a similar name like "ET_MAN_v2" or something like that, we can get help from them to do this so that no one else will take advantage of this and pretend to be you.

By doing this, you would prove you are not interested in points or any other lower purpose such as those mentioned above, i am sure if you give up those points gained on this thread, people will look at you with other eyes and listen to what you are saying.

So, what do you think? is this effort worth if it helps to get the message across? after all, is just an ATS account, it has no real value outside of this site and the points and starts gained, which can always be made again over time..

A quote from your response to my request:

The moderators can close my account permanently when I am finished with this thread, fair enough? I still have an inbox full of private messages that I need to respond to, due to the flooding protection on sending private messages that is taking extra time.

And then:

I have answered all Private Messages and am not accepting anymore PM's since this account will not be used again after tomorrow, I only setup this account with intention of sharing the date October 11, 2011.
This will be my last post on ATS.

So, you did end with this thread and ATS, and yet, you have returned..

So, are we ready to close your current account and start fresh, seems you have a new thread about something completely unrelated to 2011 now, actually two of them.

Well?

Don't say i didn't ask
will you go for a new name and give away all the points earned on this thread so that your 2011 message can be taken more seriously? i think that would be a good idea don't you think?

Kai

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Kaifan]

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by linkmh
I was curious ET MAN, do angels, whether they are our guardian angels or other angels, do they have knowledge of what will happen in our future. If so, can they be contacted to attain a higher consciousness when these events you foretold will happen? Sorry if it seems hard to answer but it's hard to word sometimes!

Hi, not sure but last time i heard, he came from the future and was born on our own times, he 'traveled' back, he is human, same as us, not God, so i am betting he is not able to answer your question, unless he also knows Angels personally so that he can ask them and receive a response? in which case he most probably would be God...

Kai

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
There has never been an alien or et that has visited this planet that has had the best interests of humans in mind.
Never.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by illece

Hi Illece, I am so sorry for overlooking your previous questions.

This is the only information out there on England that I haven’t added or subtracted from.

England

“England has traditionally fared well during pole shifts, due to its underlying rock structures. Stonehenge attests to this, sustaining a few sharp jolts but avoiding extended jiggling that is often more destructive of heavy structures. However, the Atlantic is anticipated to widen greatly during the coming pole shift, and this will affect England as well as the islands lying to the west of her. During the week of rotation stoppage, lands bordering the Atlantic, due to the stretch that will occur as the Earth continues to pull East, attempting to continue turning and resisting the stoppage, will drop. In England this will results in a permanent drop of 75 feet. England, however, will not go completely under the waves, but in addition to the stretch, wave action during the shift must be taken into account. At first, during the Earth's rotation stoppage, the waters surrounding England may move north toward the pole. Then, during the shift, the waters will dramatically drop as the Atlantic widens. Here is where the danger lies, as within hours there will be a return of the water, with uncontrolled sloshing and the overall drop in sea level will be apparent! Stay on high ground for at least a day.”

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by linkmh

Hi Linkmh,

I was curious ET MAN, do angels, whether they are our guardian angels or other angels, do they have knowledge of what will happen in our future.

Yes, time to them is not like time is to us. They can see both forwards and backwards on earth. They can also anticipate individual and collective judgment/reaction to situations that might arise. Angels are many things and many beings from many different levels/dimensions can fit this word that Man has used.

If so, can they be contacted to attain a higher consciousness when these events you foretold will happen?

The higher consciousness/understanding must be attained by every individual on their own level. Angels or beings of Angelic nature are continually around to help and assist when needed and many do without our knowledge of it.

I look forward to hear of this video you will post!

I’m not a producer and have never put a video together before, just doing the best I can. The most important thing for me is getting the information out there in a more complete way to view a larger picture. I figured that a video becomes a little more entertaining for people in comparison to a long document so that might hold more people’s attention. Not trying to save the world here never was, that would be an impossible task and beings of Angelic nature would probably agree with me on that one. lol

Also, Do you think the area around the border of Oregon and California will be relatively safe in terms of flooding?( it's near Klamath Falls in Oregon if that helps!)

Here is what I have on California and Oregon that I haven’t added or subtracted from.

California.

“California anticipates being inundated, due to the very famous Edgar Cayce predictions along those lines. The state is large, so the many problems befalling it do not necessarily spell disaster for any given family. The major cities along the coast will experience devastation due to earthquakes and be unlivable afterwards. Highly industrialized area will find their surroundings befouled as a result of the quakes. Reliant on piped water, those in the desert will find themselves without clean water as the ocean inundates inland valleys.

The long-term danger in riding out the shift in California, or life afterwards, will be from living near or atop plate boundaries, which will be restless for hundreds of years after the shift. The volcanoes along these boundaries, even those in Alaska, will waft their volcanic dust along the new prevailing westerlies, which will move them down along the coast, in the direction of the new east. Thus, fishing along the coast will be the best option for survivors, who can return to the coast after the tidal waves have settled.

As California’s geography attests, water has often been trapped in the inland valleys, behind the mountain barriers along the coast, and slowly drained. During the compression of the Pacific, water will wash over these mountains, where ravines or foothills allow the press of water tidal bore, and push up the rivers to flood the inland valleys, which will become an immense flood plain. After the shift, survivors afloat will paddle about in desperation, as rescue by man will not be forthcoming. The valleys will not drain for some years, by then afloat with the dead bodies of those who were trapped there.

Man and beast alike will find themselves squeezed into the mountains to the east, where they will encounter stark desert landscapes poorly suited to supporting hungry survivors. In the north, California becomes or abuts forestland in foothills or mountains, which offers some safety to those scrambling there from the coast or from farmland valleys that will be inundated. As with all areas, danger from forests set afire from falling firestorms or deluges running waters in force down ravines, exists.

Yosemite bears witness to the force of solid rock is subjected to during pole shifts - twisting and pressure upward on one end of a rock strata while pressure downward is applied on the other end - such that solid rock snaps, creating cliffs thousands of feet high. The Sierras show many such scars from the not distant past, as when subduction of plates under California occur, this area is crinkled and compressed. This pole shift will be no different, as the compression of the Pacific will be immense. Thus, such sudden changes in the strata can be expected.”

Oregon,

“Oregon is within a belt along the coast that will experience subducting, the coast rising up by a thousand feet or more due to this. Other than the danger of hot earth, this is a good spot, both before and after the pole shift. The climate will become more moderate, and the elevation will be well above the rising seas. Hot earth can be guarded against if one chooses their cataclysm hideout carefully. Humans during former cataclysms ran to safety from the winds first, as these were the first to arise. Thus they went into the valleys, the low areas, and it is here that the heat from friction in lower plates rubbing is the hottest. The legends report that those seeking shelter in valleys jumped into rivers to cool themselves, only to find the water boiling. Thus plan on a wind and firestorm shelter above the low elevations in broad valleys, and return to the valleys when the danger is past.”

[edit on 1-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tir_McDohl

Hi Tir_McDohl,

Everything you need to know is in the Bible. It really is that simple.

First of all the Bible is a small account/fraction of history from one angle mixed in with pure metaphor, I know that is not easy for any religious person to swallow, (myself from the past included.) I could agree with you on some of the things taught or the concepts of how to live your life better but the rest of it is simply allegorical in nature. If only people could really see that. God for Man is not what people think and Man made God out to be, MAN needs a God to worship but truthfully the Creators do not need MAN or worship from Man but perhaps they do want reverence and discipline only for the betterment of mankind so they can move up, advance and progress. Man has always been part of the progression process and there is a master plan, the Creators understand Man better than Man understands itself being the Creators of it’s own creation. Someone has always been helping MAN and know just what MAN needs/wants, in this many religions of the world have been given intervention in various parts of the world for those specific people to give and allow Man what it needs/wants.

Learning that the bible is not exactly how it’s been interpreted should not make one feel that all hope is lost and they are all alone now suddenly in the universe with no God or Heaven. On the contrary there are places out there much greater than what man interprets to be heaven, places more than one can possibly create or imagine in their own minds. If you could create anything you wanted in your own limited finite mind it would not even come close to what is out there. So technically to answer the question about “Is there a Heaven” the answer would be yes there are infinite amounts of such places and beyond all comprehension/description.

”Is there a Hell?”

Technically speaking there are many places that could come close to resembling Man’s interpretation of such a place called hell but they are not eternal. Nothing stays in the same state of existence for an infinite amount of time. All things are in a process of change whether it be upgrade or demotion/downgrade. There is no such thing as eternal damnation, the lake of fire and brimstone spoken about in the bible is allegorical pertaining to the conscious of man. Fire and brimstone and Hell for most is the state of mind and condition in which a soul lives. It can become a souls reality in a hell state of consciousness on many different levels.

For some people on this world who have it very difficult they would define this world or call it part of “Hell”. Not everyone has the opportunity you do having access to read this online. Many have no place to live and barely enough food to eat. Large numbers of people have never had the opportunity to even use a computer some homeless with limited amounts of food and many in starvation near death. Many have been used for selfish reasons and have been abused since childhood. Some are slaves with masters or locked away. Sometimes people tend to hear about such things but the realization of it all does not really sink down inside of them. Everyone should be aware/conscious of all that is going on around them. People are suffering in hellish type states right here on this planet. So if you ask me is there a “Hell” I would say there are many types of “Hells” depending on how you interpret define them. (Many worlds out there are just like this one and many worlds out there much worse.)

Where you go after this life really comes down to two basic questions?

Have you lived a positive/good life?

Have you lived a negative/bad life?

Many out there might reason on this one that some people interpret positive/negative or good/bad in a different way. (I beg to differ)

One might turn back to their own childhood to find the answers, the knowledge of negative/positive, good and bad is something that we all brought with us in spirit, in consciousness before this life.

Everyone knows what evil/negative and positive/good are or at least the concept of them. For Example:

Stealing, abusing, killing, lying and cheating fit into what category?

Kindness, generosity, giving, helping, loving, forgiving and serving fit into what category?

I do not think one person out there being as mixed up as they are do not know the correct answer to these questions unless they have legitimate mental issues.

Positive/good and negative/bad was implanted eternally into our consciousness and souls. So where we go from here is very simple and it all comes down to this one simplistic question.

How did you live your life?

Was it in a good/positive way, did you truly do your best and live to the best of your ability under whatever circumstances you were given or are you lying to your own self in answering this question?

Was your life lived in a negative way? Did you hurt a lot of people, lie, cheat, use, steal and so on? If you lived this type of life did you ever have a change in heart? Did you ever learn your lesson over such experiences, feel bad or even guilty about certain things you did or have you simply tucked away and hidden your conscious on all things so you wouldn’t ever feel this way?

Every single person/soul who was born into this world knew exactly why they were coming here beforehand and it was for ONE THING. To experience many things and become better/improve, to make weaknesses become strengths, to encounter both good/positive and bad/negative and make a choice between them, to become closer to what earth considers and calls The Gods.

Those above and even here have a good intention for us in fact they have a better intention than those on earth have for themselves. The goal for them is to advance us, make us move upwards and live in better places but in order for us to do that we need to become better first ourselves. Most on earth have been placed here because of flaws and weaknesses. The majority of earth fall short unready to move upwards, every individual differing one to another on current soul level.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Hi Kaifan,

So, you did end with this thread and ATS, and yet, you have returned..

After hundreds of emails on requests along with an informational video in the making I was asked to return and answer more questions in which I am happy to do so.

Don't say i didn't ask will you go for a new name and give away all the points earned on this thread so that your 2011 message can be taken more seriously? i think that would be a good idea don't you think?

Points for me are pointless and if you want my points feel free to contact someone and ask for them, I would be happy to give them to you or feel free to contact ATS and have my account changed to another name. I give you authorization for that just cut and paste this message to them from me. These things are unimportant, the information I’m providing within this thread is the only real main reason why I’ve returned back on ATS.

Best Wishes!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
ET_MAN, a question for you. Are the things that will happen be man made or just natural things? Who is to say these things will even occur? You get your info from where? I`ll be waiting for your responce.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Hi again Kaifan,

Hi, not sure but last time i heard, he came from the future and was born on our own times, he 'traveled' back, he is human, same as us, not God.

Firstly I’m not special or unique in anyway shape or form understanding what’s out there, who we really are and where we go from here. I was born just like everyone else on earth, I was raised in a very religious family/environment and was contacted at a young age by beings of angelic nature not of this world that I better understand now to be technically ET’s. At the time it was very confusing for me being raised in such a very religious family/environment not yet understanding.

Many memories were intentionally taken from me in my childhood due to my fear/confusion only to be returned to me at a later date or at least some of them. Memories within the human mind can be edited, erased even changed in some cases in the same way we would work a tape recorder. I was allowed to review some things like we review a movie seeing how I reacted as a child. There are many ET’s out there on many different levels some from higher places of existence/density/dimensions completely/entirely and some from within our own dimension/universe but the one’s that are visiting earth and have access to do anything are mostly all benevolent and angelic in nature.

That does not mean negative experiences do not happen and there is no such thing as other beings on a more negative level in existence but most of the negative beings in this universe are confined/quarantined to other places/dimensions and planets unable to freely travel as they choose. Negative entities both in lower density form/spirit and with physical bodies do not have power to do anything to you unless it has been given them.

The Creators of this planet that most refer to as Gods are ultimately the decision makers of what happens on earth and are continually watching us, monitoring us most of them right here without us even realizing/knowing it. Your experiences both good and bad and all of your emotions can be felt by them, they know every single thing about you more than you could ever know about yourself. The third dimension and the material of this world we see/experience makes up less than 1% of what actually exists, the other 99% is what you don’t see happening. There is way more to this world and universe than meets the eye.

When some ET’s are traveling to and from this planet they are technically coming from different times manipulating light years traveling at much faster speeds than the speed of light looking at it from Mans perspective. There are also short cuts stretching/pulling/tearing ultimately re-configuring space/time as man knows it manipulating time/space as man knows it. When beings from elsewhere visit this planet they can travel in many various ways both inter-dimensionally and directly. Time for them is not what it is for man, time for them is a stopped clock and they can change it into anything they want but there are rules of time, past, and future just like there are laws in all things.

So i am betting he is not able to answer your question, unless he also knows Angels personally so that he can ask them and receive a response?

I know a few Angelic beings personally and they are definitely not from earth. lol

In which case he most probably would be God...

It’s human nature to think in such terms, we love separating/judging/dividing people putting labels on them such as better, worse, dumb, smart, slave, master, incapable, genius, more worthy, unworthy and so on. Of course the majority of Man needs a God/Gods running under the guise of the Pyramid type geometry structure where there is ONE top or HEAD and everyone below that point is working towards the TOP in order to become closer to the HEAD. The Pyramid geometry/structure of MAN is far from the truth of how it really works but I could say for the most part exactly what Man probably wants/needs or at least for the meantime. I’ve answered previous questions about God/Gods so please go back a few posts if you want more info on this one.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by borrowedname

Hi Borrowedname,

There has never been an alien or et that has visited this planet that has had the best interests of humans in mind.
Never.

If you only really could see, earth life is still in existence because of the Creators. Without them watching over this planet it would have been obliterated without us even having to kill ourselves in wars a very long time ago.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
ET_MAN, a question for you. Are the things that will happen be man made or just natural things? Who is to say these things will even occur? You get you info from where? I`ll be waiting for your responce.

Hi FiatLux,

The seasons and cycles of earth remain the same for specific reasons. The same way earth revolves around the sun every 365 days, the same way the moon revolves around earth every 27 days (29.5 seen from earth). The same way Winter comes or a baby is born then eventually dies, it's part of the development advancement/progression, natural cycles of earth and life in general not part of some cosmic karmic consequence to collective actions of individuals on earth.

The information/knowledge I am providing is mainly about an objects return, it is really like I am telling you that the earth revolves around the Sun if you didn't already know it. I am telling everyone that an object is on it's way and passes through this solar system on a longer cycle/period then most other cyclic events take place that we have officially recorded and that is in the public eye for all to review.

I will be presenting much evidence/information about it and even the Bible has scripture references to this event for those on a religious level and there is nothing wrong with that. Information from the bible was specifically placed there for a reason. The brown dwarf has passed the solar system many times in the past and it will happen again many times in the future all part of the cycles.

I have seen some of these things and know they will occur, my information comes from many sources and I will provide all the evidence I can possibly present. From the past to the present, things that you can verify for yourselves, things taking place today on earth, due changes expected to occur from this objects gravitational effect on planets/earth even on a inter-dimensional level in the same way the Sun has affects on other dimensions.

I will point out new scientific discoveries released that support what I'm telling you, I will provide information on what is expected to happen upon this objects pass backed up by many sources you can verify for yourself even coinciding with many prophecies/predictions of many people's/religions ancient civilizations/biblical scripture. I can tell you about signs that will precede this event you can see and verify with your own eyes. I can present Other archeological discoveries that support everything I tell you, ancient texts from many civilizations that give out warning, heed and freely talk about occurrences/destruction that took place when this object once passed.

Please be patient on me getting all of this information together it takes quite an effort on my part as there truly is much evidence to be presented. I am carefully weeding through information gathering the most important/significant evidence or what I feel would be the most beneficial.

The goal is to get everyone to see the entire/bigger picture, things you can verify scientifically, historically, astronomically, and in many other ways. After that people are free to believe and choose anything they want as they always have been, that is your freewill choice but I will feel better having provided the information in the long run.

I expect to have this informational video finished by Oct 11th of this year and am doing my best to meet this deadline.

ET_MAN

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It appears that ET_MAN is a luciferian because he worships the top of a pyramid. The eye of Horus sits at the top. Horus is another alias of Lucifer's.. He deals with these so called 'higher beings' or 'angels' which seem to be nothing more than the fallen ones deceiving him.

He is just another false prophet.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join