It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dimention4
At the time Q was a very sick young man......... He told me he had to fast for 40 daysw tihout food or the wORLD WOULD FAIL...............
he truly had a serious mental problem.
He accepted worship from some.........including me............ and promoted himself as the Christ.
Not a part of Christ but THE Chrtist.
He was also engaged in some weird sex acts at the time that he was being blackmailed for........... but I should not go into that.
Sufficed to say that he was "not" hiimself"
It was not Et man that changed him but that he was well and trully paranoid by then.
I will write more once I finish work
If you were in the Reptile thread then you would remember my posts and my long standing in that thread.
Bruce

From my own personal conversations, I can confirm that this is true and Bruce and myself never spoke outside of GLP. He did speak of the world having to be undone in its entirety. He did say he was the Christ. Very wild things.

As far as the timing of when this all began, if Q was having some challenging moments, Chris certainly exacerbated them. To say that Chris was not the one that changed him is difficult because so much was happening in such a short period of time. I would lean to the answer being a combination of his own paranoia and meeting Chris.

Originally posted by GodPartical
October 11th, 2011 was the date it all begins. ET_MAN wasn't trying to create some elaborate hoax here. This date is significant to more than just this little thread on ATS. I believe that in the next few days, various "events" will occur and unravel, all of which relate to beginnings on the date in question.

Stay tuned, and don't call hoax quite so early in this process. Keep in mind, he originally foretold of just October 2011... Later following up with October 11th, 2011.

This month... Will be very, very significant in the world as we know it. This is just the beginning.

Nope, I will gladly do it. This is a bold hoax.

If this is a process, which it is, then it should have been called that and not mentioned of as a specific date.

Originally posted by dimention4
Greetings "YOU"
Do you remember Adonia /ACB talking about the sex programming and his struggle with it in the reptile thread?
If you do.... it was because he was being blackmailed by a young girl on the net for acts of Bondage and humiliation..............seems the 26 year old that has never left home had a thing for humiliation on the net.
Now I know that we all are human and that we all wressle with sin but at the same time he said I had to give up my partner and end my happy relationship to advance? I could never have sex again .........LOL
DO you remember the big event in his reptile thread where he accused me of demon possession and abduction by greys? It went for 50 pages and in the end I backed down?
It was because i found out he was a manic depressive on a pension and had serious episodes. Which all was proven true.

Never the less the channel that came through him was a wonder as we all agree.
Et-man is proud and that is is his downfall...........his challenge to overcome.
It is not so bad to predict a date and that it fails............. we all understand this....... but to fail to make amends is nothing short of the devils work

Bruce

Hey Bruce, yes I do remember those events and he did tell me why it was happening. He was very hard on himself about those mistakes too.

What he said about your relationship was bogus. There is not gender beyond this illusion and if we are all One in the end, how could what he say be true? That part never made sense. Then again, that was when he started losing it for me.

The event in the reptilian thread, I indeed remember it well. Please don't take this the wrong way but I couldn't tell what was wrong with you. It didn't seem like yourself and some of the posts....well I just thought you were lost for the moment. I never considered it abduction or possession but it certainly got weird in there for a while. He did seem to be battling his own troubles which you're right, did come to be true but the whole episode was insane which is why I stopped posting in regard to any of that. By the way too, that is all water under the bridge for me.

And yes, at it's peak, the channel was the most amazing thing I had ever come in contact with in this incarnation. It knew things about me that I don't talk about. That was my fascination for the whole thing, it was fantastic.

-----

Like I said the whole time, we are approaching the point of the One Universal Truth showing itself permanently. This will only progress....the lies will continued to be outed....not just this but about everything.

It's a great time to be alive friends.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

We are actually genders as spirits and infinite at that, though our spirit bodies and combinations were creations, akin to an upgrade at that point by the Family of Love, Mother/Father, who are our spiritual Parents, we ourselves have genders. I'm female, and will always be female. So many illuminati illusions there, is all I can say.

Also I was there when they were talking and there was quite a miracle that occurred, in that, and it was a miracle, with information given that shouldn't have been known, dreams and contact.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Regardless of my error of judgement to include a 'date', I know I was well guided with no accident in my choice to name my site poleshift2011in 2009--for we did indeed experience a physical pole shift in March 2011 with

Your error in judgement was to endorse independently a specific date and to attest to its certainty.
This added considerable weight to the validity of et-mans prophecy.
IIf you had not unaquibily stated that you KNEW this date to be the whole truth then this thread would have most likely faded quickly.
YOU said that you had reliable sourses and that the Holy Spirit" had led you to this date.

Bruce

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Unity99
One must be very careful when posting to not mislead or to inadvertly falsify fact.
ACB never channel via a board,. I know because I was in communication with him during this "period"
He place a large validity on the Cassiopean Transcripts as well as other known and as many consider reasonably relaiable texts. This is indeed channelled sourse just as your own Holy Bible is also a channeled source through so called multiple prophets. One makes a dreadful mistake when one consider only one sourse as correct.
ONe lesson I learned a long time ago was to never "follow" anyone but yourself............ this includes spirits, holy men, and that little voice in side of you????
What you do not yet understand is that the Holy Scriptures are full of error..... multiple errors and make the mistake of self claim it as the only reliable souse.

Bruce

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Many here continue to talk about the Holy Spirit as a seperate entity outside of themselves.
NO matter how you come at this........... this will always lead to worship or the expectation to worship another.
This is the first step of enslavement.......... once one achnowledges an entity higher than self one forgets the equality of all. If you follow the Holy Spirit then you are a follower and must conform to the master.

If one states that the Holy Spirit is the author of the blloks of the scriptures then why so many inconsistancies?
Bruce

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dimention4

I dont ever post falsehoods. I am straight up and honest and like everyone to also be this. And don't like Gatekeepers or those who think there is a inside way, and a small worthy group, as if the Family, Who are Teamwork and Love, would ever behave like sharks and lone wolves.

In Matthew, Christ Yeshua spoke very clearly and told us to shine our lights without something covering them, no veil on the truth, no games or hide and seek. Families don't do that, now do they?

ACB, was into Cassiopiean Wave, which is channeled by Laura on a Ougi Board. I never once said ACB, was the channeler of this.

He was writing to me persistantly and I tried numerously to get him to respect that I didn't share his veiwpoints only to be told I was a tare and would be recycled/reformatted so be careful kind of thing, and was rather overhwelmed by the conversation so that I took a short cut, agreeing to read this material, that I had already told him, I felt the jaki/negaitve demonic energy in and an intense gravity. Law of One too, cant read it at all.

Despite saying this, numerously I believe, I took the short cut of agreeing to give it a try so I could end this persistant conversation, instead of doing the assertive but not aggressive thing of speaking up for myself.

Consequently, I felt that as the promise was given should try to read it.

The next morning, due to slipping up and not being faithful to the energy recognition my Dad Above sent me into this world with, ( I've always disagreed with even existing and anything, any school were serious harm can take place and have prayed argued with God all my life about as I do not endorse heaven being built on suffering, and was given much direction about this, and shown infinite progression over 10 years ago, so never was upset at God again, I probably wasn't willing to come), and was being faithless to what I knew and the Truth Inside Me, which I will never forsake again.

So, my then 9 year old, came running down the stairs first thing in the morning, threw his quilt on the floor, and was terrified in tears. He said he couldn't move, was paralyzed when he woke up, and these beings in hoods, with some kind of stick, wand, or prod, would touch him in the stomach, and it felt like being punched in the stomach, when he tried to move. He is a very strong willed tough little guy and forced his way out the door. He's also quite psi.

My neck then swelled up for over a month and I was in much pain and discomfort, and on antibiotics.

I know what I went through, God knows what I went through, I posted what I went through and denounced those channeled works.

ACB apologized to me, several times, and had really had some wonderful things happen in his life, so this whole thing is water under the bridge, one of the learning lessons in life.

Also you know, ET_MAN says there are no coincidences, and I've prayed for ACB quite a few times, and know that no matter what appearances are here below, in order to have that occur there has to be a reason, so to me he and everyone are family and to be loved very very much nonetheless.

I don't follow anyone. I am an experiencer, searching constantly, pushed inside, and recognize people, windows open to people, with some past life memories and memories from the other side.

We come here as a team, and are here to activate each other. If you seek and pray and strive for the Love and Goodness, the next steps always show up and more direction.

I am my own person, entirely. But I do stand up for the goodness in others, especially when its being slandered by those who support a God is evil too campaign, which is luciferean.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
ACB apologized to me, several times, and had really had some wonderful things happen in his life, so this whole thing is water under the bridge, one of the learning lessons in life.

Interesting....... so you agree that ACB had a completely differing view to this christian doctrine?
That he has made "good progress" while being under Et-man's "wing" in this forum and via Pm's?

You probably feel proud that you were able to "bring him around" to the truth?

I watch et-man go over the course of two years go from All is ONE, to.... we are all payer on a chess board, to ......the family being seperate to oneself, to...... the need to ask forgiveness to another, to...... the need to pray for forgiveness and hope they will, to ..... there is good and bad and we all know it......the possibility of a hell. (but not for eternity) to .... better hurry up or it is too late.

Seems Et-man is in his own journey that changes over time.
This 3D experience is an illusion..........nothing here is reall no wisdom, no truth can be found in an illusion.
If you are seeking truth in 3D you will search life time after life time and never find it.
Hence all the wise men of history and the million and one journeys.

What you don't know is that belief in Jesus, the holy spirit and the scriptures as a valid source is just another of the endless illusions of this grand illusion.

Bruce

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gabby7

Originally posted by Unity_99
It seems to me, that much of the prophets and even Nostrodamus, and the scriptures and religions ALL CONTAIN ASTROLOGY. Maybe Nostradomus was an astrologist, Masonic, insider, not so much a prophet,

Quatrain IV-28
When Venus will be covered by the Sun,
Under the splendor will be a hidden form:
Mercury will have exposed them to the fire,
Through warlike noise it will be insulted.
- Nostradamus

Once again on this thread, I'm posting really big clues and links, and no one cares, yet ordinary searchers would be cluing in, so this reinforces to me, that this team of posters already knows this and is here just to suppress information and muddy it up!

My answer to this is:

I think you mean "Astronomy". Astrology is forbidden in the Bible. I can see that you are drawing attention to Revelation. We are past the September 29 sign in the sky of Venus and Saturn in the Womb of Virgo - what date are you referring to of Venus being covered with the Sun ?

Its a secret code in the bible put there with intent. So it may be forbidden but the scriptures, many were plagarized from Sumar/Egypt to begin with, are astrological, numerological, and geometric nonetheless.

I've posted the link on this sign in the sky a few times now. Its a once in 10 000 cycle, with Virgo giving birth to various planets, including Mercury as the red dragon. On the 16th, the Sun. Rev 12 basically.

Odd that its right coinciding with Elenin, called 9/11, or revelations 9/11, and also the mayan 9th wave, or dark night which I think is on the 28th, representing exactly the same thing, and the return of Quetzcoalt.

Around the world, there are different names for the Eye of Horus group, or the abyss group: Enki/Enlil/El (which means Saturn in Caanite according to what I've read), Orisirus/Isis/Ra, and Zeus/Quetzcoatl. There are probably more, but I've encountered these ones so far.

I consider God to not be named, in the bible. Rather the Highest Love and Goodness according to the intent of my heart, and in existence in the reality and in the truth who I also call Dad/Mom and God, though God is also short for Goodness, and the Good Family in infinite progression, but Prime Creator, Dad/Mom, and also, Yeshua, as his Higher Self, a Highly Progressed Soul and our Big Brother. Anyway, thats pretty much how I try to avoid any misunderstandings or codings. Its easier if you never made the mistake of studying up on it and don't like the way it looks like the controllers here have woven traps in things.

So sometimes when I'm praying its quite a mouthful, so God works best. God/Goodness. Sometimes too much research complicates things.

I'm not sure I recommend everyone do it, just to be true to the love in their heart, and faith in Goodness.

Here I found a link where I put the info on Virgo overhead.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Nostradamus:
"During the appearance of the bearded star, the three great princes will be made enemies. The tremulous peace on earth will be struck from the skies; the Po, the winding Tiber, a serpent on the shore"

Revelations 12:9
9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelations 12:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a scepter of IRON.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Nostradamus:
"During the appearance of the bearded star, the three great princes will be made enemies. The tremulous peace on earth will be struck from the skies; the Po, the winding Tiber, a serpent on the shore"

Revelations 12:9
9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelations 12:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a scepter of IRON.

Unity...do you know how nutty you sound...even more so, than normal....

edit on 13-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dimention4

God is no illusion, He is very real. I have experienced him thankfully in so many ways and have believed and have seen miracles and felt His presence. He is definitely a very present help in times of trouble, and He is a friend that sticks closer than a brother. He is not a magician, and works in very mysterious "simple" ways. He speaks to us in a whisper, so if you are searching and looking for Him to show himself in some large and loud way, you may find what your are looking for, but it most certainly may be all "smoke & mirrors" and ILLUSION..which is not God

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So many lost souls, without goals, blinded by fear, hate, anger, jealousy and ego... Ears that’s cannot hear and eyes that cannot see.. It makes me so glad to be me..

A great quote comes to mind

'Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people' ~ E.R

My friends, ET_MAN’s efforts have been stellar, It’s a shame that so many are missing the mark and unable to read between the lines...

The date although a metaphor and misunderstood by many still has a hidden meaning…

For NOW, all I will say is... this is just the beginning… the final countdown has begun… the question IS…

Are You Ready?

The shift has begun, our return to one.
Are you ready to be tried and tested?

Tribulations, the apocalypse, the lift of the veil
Are you ready to return home and PASS jail?

Strange things will walk, talk and stalk
Are you ready to connect with your SELF?

There is no 'time', only the NOW
Are you ready to be shown how?

Ascension, Transmutation, a change within your SELF
Are you ready to enter new dimensions?

New frequencies of light and octaves of love
Are you ready to meet those from above?

Further the opening, of your high heart
Are ready to be part of the start?

Prayer and outreach is what we should preach
Are you ready to be laid bare?

~ Me

edit on 13-10-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
signature:
"Belief systems and religions are becoming obsolete as it is time to move into a different way of thinking. Belief systems are what it says a belief. You believe something you don’t know something. You can only know something if you experience something."

This Is wisdom
Bruce

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT

My friends, ET_MAN’s efforts have been stellar, It’s a shame that so many are missing the mark and unable to read between the lines...

The date although a metaphor and misunderstood by many still has a hidden meaning…

edit on 13-10-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

WRONG...again.

He specified a specific date. No metaphor at all. How do you think you can come on this thread and "rewrite" history. You can't. All your channeling of ET-Man is not going to change that FACT!

You are as delusional as he was/is. You sound like a damn politician...if you say it enough, that makes it true. It doesn't work with them, it doesn't work with you. Or, any of the other "it was only a metaphor" grasping at straws, gang here.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
God is no illusion, He is very real. I have experienced him thankfully in so many ways and have believed and have seen miracles and felt His presence

It is a very narrow view when one considers "God" a him........... or another entity............or seperate...........
or a presence....................

While God may not be an illusion............... everything else is.
As long as we fail to see others as ourselves we perpetuate the
Us verses Them illusion so promoted in the Scriptures
Once one swallows the US verses them............ one has "opened" the doors to hate and it soon comes rushing in like a flood.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Is it just me...or, does anyone else notice. There seems to be a new "flock" of new account posters to this thread only, who seem to have some knowledge of what is going on...trying to pick up the broken pieces, and glue them back together.

As if a great big FAIL never happened....

Des, I think your right, something doesnt feel right and its been niggling me for a while now, now i know what it is.
As a side note, isnt it fun watching the believers desperately back peddling, that was unkind, naughty me.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Last time i say this, this metaphor thing is a joke! Could an et-man supporter graciously explain how a precise date is a metaphor?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
God’s Final Word: His Son
1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.
The Son Superior to Angels
5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,
“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father”?
Or again,
“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son”?
6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
“Let all God’s angels worship him.”
7 In speaking of the angels he says,
“He makes his angels spirits,
and his servants flames of fire.”
8 But about the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
by anointing you with the oil of joy.”
10 He also says,
“In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.
11 They will perish, but you remain;
they will all wear out like a garment.
12 You will roll them up like a robe;
like a garment they will be changed.
But you remain the same,
and your years will never end.”
13 To which of the angels did God ever say,
“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet”?
14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Anyone that refers to God as "He" lives in the illusion! Not meant to be a feminist or gay reference either.
edit on 13-10-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Well, you could write the date in numerical fashion, the way he states it, 11/10/11.

This actually, by US standards, points to 10th November???

YU55.

Thats all I got.

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join