It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

Oh c'mon I thought you would play hard to get a little longer than than. Don't make it so easy for me lol.

The sense of humour came inclusive with the subscribed doom package. I negotiated that from the Heavens prior to landing in this molested ex paradise called earth. Would have been a bit of a 'downer' trip otherwise

The vid is hilarious, I bet the only one who didn't laugh was terral, the poor fella.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

Oh c'mon I thought you would play hard to get a little longer than than. Don't make it so easy for me lol.

The sense of humour came inclusive with the subscribed doom package. I negotiated that from the Heavens prior to landing in this molested ex paradise called earth. Would have been a bit of a 'downer' trip otherwise

The vid is hilarious, I bet the only one who didn't laugh was terral, the poor fella.

What can I say make mate, you broke me down with the humour. Is that what you do? Will you now put an arm around me and start reading from the scriptures?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

What can I say make mate, you broke me down with the humour. Is that what you do? Will you now put an arm around me and start reading from the scriptures?

No more scriptures, you are spared. I have retired from this sport now, so time for new adventures--maybe i'll take up something safer like ten pin bowling. The forums are just damn brutal, it's like verbal MMA out here.

I feel a new top ten list coming on as to what I do with my life now, suggestions are welcome lads.

edit on 14-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I do appreciate your effort in reply, and it's quite refreshing actually, so thank you. And you are are certainly entitled and free to your beliefs.

Let's do another challenge if you like and now come up with reasons why I have gone to these efforts for two years.What's my 'real' intention? What's the 'true' purpose? What's the gain? So many possibilities...

I'll add a top 10 list to get the ball rolling...thanks for worthwhile contributors here for some inspiring ideas

1. Cult member (because I do like to try new things).

2. Budding disciple of ET_MAN (because every guy needs an online wing man) You had me at hello Chris, you had me at hello brother, good times even without the 'see you around' token gesture in the end.

3. Just a 'generalist' et man supporter (hanging onto now slightly tainted coat tails and resorting to operating the 'Warnings help desk' for the disgruntled that didn't receive their cataclysm on time like a dominos
Your call has now been placed in a queue and please note all information will be kept confidential unless dimention4 feels it's time to 'juicy things up' and 'spill the beans'

4. For the fame (because 9nania shouldn't be the only 'youtube pole shift sensation') Surely there's room for the two of us Nania--we can be the Sonny and Cher of doom). Call me darling, I know you're reading

5. For the fortune (don't forget to donate guys, I only do pure cotton robes, and wouldn't be caught dead walking the compound in that polyester crap).

6. Schizophrenic fantasy (the voices really do know what's best, well that's what they say
)

7. A dare gone wrong (it was either starting a hoax or kissing a wild moose, sorry guys the moose deal was never gonna happen, so you never had a chance).

8. A failed bet (now accepting bets for October 2012 to recoup some losses on this month, though I made some money off terral03 for Elenin being a fail--cheers terral, looking forward to the trip to the Ozarks buddy).

9. To scare people (because 'boo' just doesn't elicit the cheap thrills it used to).

10. Because I love DOOOOM (yes, I think we have a winner, what an aphrodisiac the taste of impending doom can be in the morning). That's right ladies, there's a quiet cave I know of about 3000 miles from here fully stocked with plenty of unused 'comet elenin' supplies.

So there we have it. No more serious posts from yours truly, my business is done--officially retired from the service. I may hang around for a laugh or two whether it is at my expense or another's. Can't believe it actually took me two years to figure out that being a jackass is way more fun than the mr serious 'downbeat' stuff. Party on peeps and put the delusional paranoia to rest.

Now you all go forth and multiply and have a Merry syphillis and a happy gonorrhea for our golden age of aquarius 2012 and forget I ever said a thing k. I'll be good now and 'tow the mainstream line' I promise. Off to make some new friends now.

b9 that was too funny.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No more scriptures, you are spared. I have retired from this sport now, so time for new adventures--maybe i'll take up something safer like ten pin bowling. The forums are just damn brutal, it's like verbal MMA out here.

I feel a new top ten list coming on as to what I do with my life now, suggestions are welcome lads.

To be fair MMA itself might even be safer!!

I would put comedian on the list for sure. The last few posts have been genius haha

Come on knock up a top 10 list for me and see if you can top the last one

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I can only suggest thorough research with your time. At least myself and the OP made attempts to show supporting evidence (as opposed to the majority of lazy non-seeking skeptics) for pending highly classified events known by our governments. Now I'm sure you're a great person in the outside world and it was nice to read of your charitable deeds, but you're presence to me here is just as a troll in amongst the other blind mice scurrying around here offering nothing of insight or value. So many 'opinions' and the same tired things repeated over and over. The merry go round gets tiring.

Wow. What a full on self righous attitude............ you have one gall there.
DO you understand that you and Et-man are wrong......... You don’t get it do you?
You and he stated a date and you were DEAD WRONG........ Not partially wrong, not maybe wrong............... DEAD WRONG.

This thread and those in it can be likened to a hit and run accident. You damaged people with your “The holy Spirit told me”. Don’t you think the victims deserve at least a sorry?
Clearly you aren’t providing one.
DO you understand that Et-man has run away with his tail in his legs? NO sorry, no apology. No accountability.
Why the hell should anybody listen to anything you or he every says again. How does that fit with his 100 plus pages of preaching?
You Lied and so did he and the truth is you haven’t got the balls to say sorry to those you harmed.
I call that a coward.
You told me to think about do, unto others and one would have done to oneself, well.......... Well I have to face my Mother tonight and accept the scorn as she tells me”I told you so:”regarding the date.....
The very least.....and I mean the very least. You could do is say sorry.
Bruce

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Several days have gone by and Et-man has NOT returned to make any forms of amends.
ANy resonable person could rightly assume that he has at least once viewed this thread and would be aware that others are Hurt and damaged by his inactions.

Et_man is not the saint he proclaimed and his philosophy of love and light should be ignored. He has failed to live up to his preaching and has shown contempt to those he has betrayed trust too.

There is no doubt in my mind that he has Braiinwashed ACB and that he was "playing" a very dangerous game.
He had and still does the full potential to became a cult leader and to cause much more injury to others.
The power of his personality is too strong for many people............... especially the vulnerable, the mentally ill and spiritual seekers.

Iit is the full resposibilty of this Web site and those who use it to ensure that this thread is not only binned but deleated and that oportunities for this to occur again are never manifested.

Et-man is a coward and should be treated as such................ or he will indeed again try to start up another folling, elsewhere and repeat.

Bruce

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I repeat, we are not God. New Age nonsense leads many people to destruction.

What are you?

Why worry about what leads others to destruction?

Are YOU going to lead them to a better place?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

ET_MAN supplies all my content, including the gags. I take no credit

He's upset I wrote that and just slapped the warm cup of cocoa out of my hand. The compound here really isn't what they made it out to be in that full color brochure, that's for sure. I hope terral still has that spot reserved for me.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

What are you?

With Love,

Your Brother

IAM and his questions are back tonight - Great. Just as the thread was lightening up.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

He's upset I wrote that and just slapped the warm cup of cocoa out of my hand. The compound here really isn't what they made it out to be in that full color brochure, that's for sure. I hope terral still has that spot reserved for me.

Acting a clown/comedian is how I handle some stress, it's completely understood. Keep going with it anyway, I'm enjoying it. I like this side of you too.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You were the class clown in school weren't you? The weird kid who made everyone laugh including the bullies so you didn't get your ass kicked everyday

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

Originally posted by IAMIAM

What are you?

With Love,

Your Brother

IAM and his questions are back tonight - Great. Just as the thread was lightening up.

Please excuse me for saying this...But, whenever IAMIAM pops back into a thread...I keep seeing a Jack-in-the-Box toy.

That silly little tune runs through my head...that silly little clown pops up....and I can't take anything he says after that seriously....

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dimention4

Don’t you think the victims deserve at least a sorry?
VICTIMS
You registered October 12, 2011. Did you read the entire thread and several others attached to it?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

VICTIMS
You registered October 12, 2011. Did you read the entire thread and several others attached to it?

He was registered at god like productions and encountered ET_MAN and the rest there. Apparently the same stuff was going on over there that has been going on here and he came to share.
edit on 14/10/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So there we have it. No more serious posts from yours truly, my business is done--officially retired from the service. I may hang around for a laugh or two whether it is at my expense or another's. Can't believe it actually took me two years to figure out that being a jackass is way more fun than the mr serious 'downbeat' stuff. Party on peeps and put the delusional paranoia to rest.

Now you all go forth and multiply and have a Merry syphillis and a happy gonorrhea for our golden age of aquarius 2012 and forget I ever said a thing k. I'll be good now and 'tow the mainstream line' I promise. Off to make some new friends now.

WOw.........with a self rightous , self centred attitude like that I think you SHOULD stop writing for a while.
Maybe, after you have calmed down and said sorry for your part in misleading others (whever intentionally or not) you may yet be able to serve others again in a spirit of humility.

Never the less, I'm sure you and et_man and ACB have a special channel on Messenger where you are still in contact and licking each others wounds and talking about how lost we all are.

I know et_man and ABC.... there is no way they don't have some other little gathering somewhere where they feed.
In time you will see that you have hurt others and that you do need to say sorry........but this wont happen till you let go of that anger and self.
Remeber that NO LIAR will enter the gates of Heaven.....as you scriptures state.
Bruce

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

VICTIMS

He was registered at god like productions and encountered ET_MAN and the rest there. Apparently the same stuff was going on over there that has been going on here and he came to share.
edit on 14/10/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)

Oh, that clears it up for me then. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The Gray Area: The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.This is why its not in the Hoax Bin and id be surprised if it ever will..Now its nothing but alot of religion with a side plate of spiritual B.S. This is a wonderful world we live in sure things arent the best but live for the now not what probley is never going to happen at least not in our generation..Every generation has talked about the end of the world and it hasnt happned yet ..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You should understand that the message always came with "don't blindly believe and seek to confirm information for yourself." rhetoric all along so there is diminished responsibility in that regard and there was never form of any 'coercion' involved in such sharing. This was stated repeatedly for people to make up their own minds on future earth changes with supporting evidence provided to assist truth seeking endeavors for people to make up their own minds. You can label that a 'cop out', but it's a fact.

Is early preparation for increasing earth changes such a bad thing? Don't you sense the season of change in the air? I already made my statements addressing my error and I have warned about spiritual realm deceivers also and will never trust a channeled/astral travel source ever again and have made it my business to warn about such after being deceived by another (not Chris btw) that I foolishly trusted, with a valuable lesson learned. I stick to my own sources now that have come to me handed on a Gifted platter.The intensifying changes will become self evident regardless which is why I'm done sharing here in the capacity I have. I'm spent and if anything happy to face the fire.

What people likely don't realise was that my Elenin statement was motivated also as a form of amends for duly owed damage control as people were getting so worked up about a major cataclysm this year based on all the Elenin hooha that was never the going to be the Destroyer. Too soon. The bottom line is it has all served greater awareness as it was meant to and that is what matters to the greater scheme of things.

Those however who correctly fit the pieces of the puzzle together will come to some unsettling realisations about what governments are preparing for with underground cities. And it's not just impending wars in the planning.

And yes I am sorry for anyone that was inconvenienced/distressed by such early warnings prior to the 7 year beginning of sorrows tribulation period which is not going to be a fun time so I feel it's best we 'harden up' and condition ourselves asap for these difficult times we face. That's my primary role in all this. In fact our own governments are throwing hints everywhere about future events but people are just too damn stupid and distracted to notice and just write everything off. Many anticipate specific warnings. No my friends, you will get veiled warnings like ones produced by our good friends at NASA this year.

I will humble myself and admit I was a fool for including any date. I see smiles breaking out everywhere, so rejoice and have a glass of bubbly on me. And I only went serious now because you're absolutely right, apology was due.

P.S--I still think you're a jackass for dredging up highly personal info on a worldwide forum when I'm sure you could have made whatever point it was you were trying to make in a more tactful, sensitive and respectful way. So many people have backstabbed me over the years in personal relationships and I could have ruined many of them with sensitive info possessed on them--however I could not ever do that very deliberate act of dragging someone's name through the dirt that could only serve to humiliate/hurt. Not cool, not cool at all.

I would rather have been writing my top 10 list upon request. The party officialy died

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Never the less, I'm sure you and et_man and ACB have a special channel on Messenger where you are still in contact and licking each others wounds and talking about how lost we all are.

Shows how little you know but nice try sport. You have your apology so you can lick on that for a while instead. I hope you're not too much of a sad panda to know this is not going to be hoaxed. That must cut pretty deep for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join