It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Well, you could write the date in numerical fashion, the way he states it, 11/10/11.

This actually, by US standards, points to 10th November???

YU55.

Thats all I got.

You could do, but the fact remains that he said Oct 11.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

LOL...I knew that as soon as Oct 12th was here...the "read between the lines" semantic game would start.

Some people just can't accept the fact that they are still here posting. They are stuck in some kind of limbo, waiting for either, final destruction of the planet earth, or ET-MAN to rescue them.

Until that happens, they'll sit in this thread, babbling love/light and religious bubbles into the air. As if, enough bubbles will obscure the truth. Truth is, this has culminated in a 2 year FAIL.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
even though et_man's first proposed date has now passed without any significant changes to it's forefront, his posts were not altogether only about this one single date, as his prediction amped up to include a couple others, as well as the months inbetween august to december as one's to watch out for.

he always said as reply to dates mentioned" it's not if but when these events will take place" which shows he truely believed in such events of magnitude striking the earth, even though his predicted time and dates turn to metaphore, the events in question still stayed the same.

peace out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-10-2011 by redgy because: added link to thread

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

WRONG...again.

October 11th was not "PROPOSED" by ETman...it was POINT BLANK STATED. Big difference.

See, it's pathetic watching the bubble blowing going on here......

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The FACT is.... "Wormwood" has Nothing at all to do with what people interpret it to be...

To suggest "Wormwood" (mentioned in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ") is of this little universe or any other material world proves that person is Ignorant of the Structure of the Soul neither do they know the LIFE which dwells in the Soul.

------------------------------------------

I suppose some would suggest the "Twelve Stars" mentioned in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" are also in this little universe too... LOL.

I suppose some would believe "The Bright and Early Morning STAR" is Venus.... LOL...

And I suppose some would believe that 1/3 of the "Stars" mentioned in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" are Stars in this little Universe too... LOL.

One Star alone would be far, far larger than the Earth. let alone 1/3 of the Stars in this universe.

These STARS are NOT of the Universe, but relate to Components in The Souls Construct and its Mechanics...

Funny how people talk of being or becoming "Spiritually prepared".... then ramble on about those (so called) Physical things on Earth, in fear and anxiety, blaming everyone else but themselves, as though they are Not a part of the ALL.

I doubt many would even know what the Soul looks like, or even know the LIFE that dwells in (or lives in) the Soul....

No Soul has ever come down onto the Earth.... The Soul remains in HEAVEN.

The Fearful shall NOT enter....

Human Religion tries in Vain, to Hide The TRUTH...

I look forward to the Last 1,000 years of this 7,000 year period...

Having been through 6,000 years of this Program.... 1,000 years still awaits us...

That is according to biblical writings....

Sorry NO end to the Earth yet.... try again in 1,000 years time...

However the Earth is about to go through Change... but this is Normal...

But how we cope with this is a GIFT (By Grace) and NOT a Test.

I will say it again THERE IS NO TEST...

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE does NOT need to TEST anything... Nor does it Test...

A "Test" implies a lack of knowledge....

LIFE does NOT Lack Knowledge..... even if some believe otherwise...

So Sorry NO TEST...
edit on 13-10-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

take my post for however you want, I've never disputed the FACT that op's posts clearly states

" Yes and no, I have an exact date with an hour specifically known, ",

this does not conclude that any of his forseen events can not still happen after such date or hour, only that his prediction, proposal, statement, truth, lie or whaterever one wants to call it, has failed in it's specific or exact reference without fruitation,

which of course points to him being WRONG in this reguard and overall to any "truth" being claimed by the multitude of other posts which he may have prophesed as being so.

cheers.

edit on 13-10-2011 by redgy because: added quote

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This thread needs to be moved to the correct forum.

People are going to visit this, maybe even a year from now they might read this and go, "how come this is not a hoax, when the date passed like a year ago?"

Its an embarrassment to ATS, it tarnishes the credibility of the whole forum.

Is it all the hits the thread get? Is that it? Traffic = revenue or something? I just don't know why else it hasn't been moved already.

edit on 14-10-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Anyone that refers to God as "He" lives in the illusion! Not meant to be a feminist or gay reference either.
edit on 13-10-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

How is it our fault that there is no formal gender-neutral pronoun in the English language?

edit on 14-10-2011 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

LOL...I knew that as soon as Oct 12th was here...the "read between the lines" semantic game would start.

Some people just can't accept the fact that they are still here posting. They are stuck in some kind of limbo, waiting for either, final destruction of the planet earth, or ET-MAN to rescue them.

Until that happens, they'll sit in this thread, babbling love/light and religious bubbles into the air. As if, enough bubbles will obscure the truth. Truth is, this has culminated in a 2 year FAIL.

Amen

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
This thread needs to be moved to the correct forum.

People are going to visit this, maybe even a year from now they might read this and go, "how come this is not a hoax, when the date passed like a year ago?"

Its an embarrassment to ATS, it tarnishes the credibility of the whole forum.

Is it all the hits the thread get? Is that it? Traffic = revenue or something? I just don't know why else it hasn't been moved already.

edit on 14-10-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

How can we get this to the HOAX forum? If the mods don't believe this is a HOAX then it might be time for me to leave ATS because this site is obviously not what I thought it was.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Hailstorm takes big toll on fruit trees
Friday October 14, 2011 - 15:13 EDT
Fruit growers in an area south of Mildura say damage from a severe hail storm two weeks ago is worse than they first thought.

The hail hit only small areas around Nangiloc and Robinvale, with the worst damage to vine and citrus plantings around Nangiloc.

One big property is estimating between $1-2 million damage.

Another affected grower, John Mason, says the full extent of the damage is only now emerging.

"After the storm you think, 'oh well we have lost a fair bit of stuff' but at the moment you go out and there is more and more fruit on the ground and you have a good look at it and you can see why the trees have been hit that hard, the little stems that the fruit is hanging on, they are just dropping off and the fruit is dropping off," he said.

"You just go out there and stand out there and you can just hear them falling on the ground.

"There is probably only 40 per cent of the fruit left on the tree and there would be 20 odd per cent of it marked, hammered and there is probably only 15 per cent of the fruit you could pick off it if that's any good."

Link

It's just a hail storm. They happen.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

I've contacted the mods and I've had no response.

I believe it is because it is in Personal Stories rather than Prediction / Prophecies.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Chris is a really good person, with only the best intentions and real experiences…In fact he says things that sound alot like Lou. Two men with very real experiences. When I read Lou's/Sleepers thread, it took forever to get through a page, as I was up and pacing, it was bringing memories back, things that were strong in my own experiences. Its one of the ways I'm drawn to others, who are sharing true encounters/experiences.

What is an “encounter” or an “experience”, Unity_99?

Define them exactly.

Define the difference between someone writing down a highly realistic but fictitious scenario then passing it off as real to a specific group of people, and the written record of a real event.

Define how you would differentiate between that fictitious scenario - containing lots of data highly relevant to a lot of beliefs that are already available online or in books and included so the scenario resonates realistically with a lot of people - and the written record of a real event.

Define how you would differentiate between that data having been presented in an attractive and charismatic manner and with seeming great honesty and reverence but secretly with malicious intent, and the record of a real event.

Define how you tell real from false.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dimention4

YOU said that you had reliable sourses and that the Holy Spirit" had led you to this date.

Please supply specific quotes on the record and I will address such as done previously, otherwise statements made by yourself run risk of being made out of context as you did previously regarding my statements about predictions.

On a side note, and speaking of wisdom--there is a saying 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'.

edit on 14-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gabby7

Why do you ask? Just curious?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear…

You said:

What I will state is that I have also received spiritual and scientific (Australian astronomer source) confirmation of Nibirus existence and passage leading to geophysical pole shift on 11 October 2011. This highly classified knowledge was provided after receiving a series of movie like visions of dramatic earth change and cosmic events.

Now, can we highlight “received” and “11 October 2011” as specifics?

Firstly; as to the date and, let’s try and take this quote:

Personally I could care less about October 11. My own insights given with astrophysicist knowledge never came with any 'date stamps' attached,

in context with this quote

I reiterate that axial pole shift is set to occur on Oct 11 2011 caused by the passage of Nibiru as stated by MY sources and provided on MY site. I have been told these coming events WILL NOT be averted and will prove to be very destructive. That was specifically mentioned. It must happen and will.

See the problem? So, initially you have a very precise date, then you go on to say they cannot be averted, then you say you never had a “date stamp”?

Is that not a complete contradiction?

Just where are you getting your information from? I ask this because when you said:

…I had distanced myself some time ago from any date predictions and that 'distancing' was never done in a sly manner…

(in your opinion, by the way), you then go on to supply this doozy of an excuse:

…noticed the date removal some time ago and that I was transparent here in disclosing that the specific date info was given via a spiritual source (that wasn't my own but claimed to be via the 'Council of Elders' spirit group). After doubting the credibility/validity of the source, I made the wise decision to trust only in my own received knowledge/insights,

So it wasn’t your “spiritual” contacts, but another group?

Oh, purleeze…

Are you saying that you “received” it – the date – in a dream, or got it from someone else, ie a real person?

Oh, and as to your saying quite clearly in the above post that you have “received” spiritual conformation. Really?

TRUTH IS REALISED, NOT RECEIVED.

Contradiction two.

Want me to go on, and on, and on…?

Ok! With regard to you saying you had reliable sources and that the Holy Spirit lead you to the date 11th October 2011:

You asked of dimention4:

Please supply specific quotes on the record and I will address such as done previously…

Here’s a response – to me, luckily enough! – that will answer that:

So yes, I do claim my insightful dreams are via the Holy Spirit/The Heavenly Family/Benevolent Light Beings (known as the imaginary guys in the sky to some as they do coincide with Scripture. BTW opinions matter little to me, only Truth matters, no matter how uncomfortable it may be for others to face.

Insightful dreams via the Holy Spirit? Really? You are quite specific about that, aren’t you?

For those Faithful in the Truth of Christ, I will share the words that were given to me this morning in dream.

So, not:

I operate of my own will

then?

Or, of course, baddie spirits who give you false information in dreams to get you out of a failed prophecy…

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Chris is a really good person, with only the best intentions and real experiences…In fact he says things that sound alot like Lou. Two men with very real experiences. When I read Lou's/Sleepers thread, it took forever to get through a page, as I was up and pacing, it was bringing memories back, things that were strong in my own experiences. Its one of the ways I'm drawn to others, who are sharing true encounters/experiences.

Define them exactly.

Define the difference between someone writing down a highly realistic but fictitious scenario then passing it off as real to a specific group of people, and the written record of a real event.

Define how you would differentiate between that fictitious scenario - containing lots of data highly relevant to a lot of beliefs that are already available online or in books and included so the scenario resonates realistically with a lot of people - and the written record of a real event.

Define how you would differentiate between that data having been presented in an attractive and charismatic manner and with seeming great honesty and reverence but secretly with malicious intent, and the record of a real event.

Cracking post and questions that I have wanted to ask without quite finding the right words to say.

I very much look forward to seeing the answers to these. Especially want to see if they are answered straight down the line Q & A or whether alot of metaphorical or religious jargon is spit out.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

reply to post by benedict9

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear…

You said:

What I will state is that I have also received spiritual and scientific (Australian astronomer source) confirmation of Nibirus existence and passage leading to geophysical pole shift on 11 October 2011. This highly classified knowledge was provided after receiving a series of movie like visions of dramatic earth change and cosmic events.

Now, can we highlight “received” and “11 October 2011” as specifics?

Firstly; as to the date and, let’s try and take this quote:

Personally I could care less about October 11. My own insights given with astrophysicist knowledge never came with any 'date stamps' attached,

in context with this quote

I reiterate that axial pole shift is set to occur on Oct 11 2011 caused by the passage of Nibiru as stated by MY sources and provided on MY site. I have been told these coming events WILL NOT be averted and will prove to be very destructive. That was specifically mentioned. It must happen and will.

See the problem? So, initially you have a very precise date, then you go on to say they cannot be averted, then you say you never had a “date stamp”?

Is that not a complete contradiction?

Just where are you getting your information from? I ask this because when you said:

…I had distanced myself some time ago from any date predictions and that 'distancing' was never done in a sly manner…

(in your opinion, by the way), you then go on to supply this doozy of an excuse:

…noticed the date removal some time ago and that I was transparent here in disclosing that the specific date info was given via a spiritual source (that wasn't my own but claimed to be via the 'Council of Elders' spirit group). After doubting the credibility/validity of the source, I made the wise decision to trust only in my own received knowledge/insights,

So it wasn’t your “spiritual” contacts, but another group?

Oh, purleeze…

Are you saying that you “received” it – the date – in a dream, or got it from someone else, ie a real person?

Oh, and as to your saying quite clearly in the above post that you have “received” spiritual conformation. Really?

TRUTH IS REALISED, NOT RECEIVED.

Contradiction two.

Want me to go on, and on, and on…?

Ok! With regard to you saying you had reliable sources and that the Holy Spirit lead you to the date 11th October 2011:

You asked of dimention4:

Please supply specific quotes on the record and I will address such as done previously…

Here’s a response – to me, luckily enough! – that will answer that:

So yes, I do claim my insightful dreams are via the Holy Spirit/The Heavenly Family/Benevolent Light Beings (known as the imaginary guys in the sky to some as they do coincide with Scripture. BTW opinions matter little to me, only Truth matters, no matter how uncomfortable it may be for others to face.

Insightful dreams via the Holy Spirit? Really? You are quite specific about that, aren’t you?

For those Faithful in the Truth of Christ, I will share the words that were given to me this morning in dream.

So, not:

I operate of my own will

then?

Or, of course, baddie spirits who give you false information in dreams to get you out of a failed prophecy…

Beamish I wish there were more people like you on this site. You let NOTHING slip past. I don't either but you have a fantastic way with words.

Everytime you hit these people with facts they will come back to you with something that was said to them in a 'DREAM' state!

The fact that he originally deemed this as a reliable source is what makes me laugh the most!

Benedict9 and ET_MAN might be two different people but they are 100% cut from the same cloth. Nothing beats hard facts and fact is these two were stupid enough to write down everything in this thread and on their websites for everyone to see their continued and clear contradictions!
edit on 14/10/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I don't know what you guys are waiting for.

It's begun, ET_MAN knows it. So should everyone else.

Earthquakes.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Realm52 because: incorrect spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

Define them exactly.

Cracking post and questions that I have wanted to ask without quite finding the right words to say.

I very much look forward to seeing the answers to these. Especially want to see if they are answered straight down the line Q & A or whether alot of metaphorical or religious jargon is spit out.

Do you really need to ask that question Bridgy, surely you already know the answer to that.
Your gonna get a plateful of metaphysical rhetoric with a side salad of love and light.

new topics

top topics

<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join