It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Chris knew me and universal light looked up to quorum and listened to what he said, all Chris had to do was convert quorum to his beliefs and then he probably thought me and universal would follow suit. I think Chris took advantage of Jonathans mental disability for his own gain, and through much alone time together Chris basically brainwashed the poor guy.
At the time Q was a very sick young man......... He told me he had to fast for 40 daysw tihout food or the wORLD WOULD FAIL...............
he truly had a serious mental problem.
He accepted worship from some.........including me............ and promoted himself as the Christ.
Not a part of Christ but THE Chrtist.
He was also engaged in some weird sex acts at the time that he was being blackmailed for........... but I should not go into that.
Sufficed to say that he was "not" hiimself"
It was not Et man that changed him but that he was well and trully paranoid by then.
I will write more once I finish work
If you were in the Reptile thread then you would remember my posts and my long standing in that thread.
Bruce

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dimention4
It was not Et man that changed him but that he was well and trully paranoid by then.

Are you saying that quorum coincidentally changed the moment they started having private conversations?

With all due respect there was a sharp change in his posts that directly coincided with him privately conversing with et_man. His post history here shows this clearly. I know he already had some mental problems before hand but et_man definitely changed him, and not for the better imo. After their private conversations quorum believed that the "warning from the benevolents" was all real and that et_mans new age dogma was the truth. Quorum probably already feels let down that it didn't happen so I'm not going to rub it in but basically he was fooled by et_man just as others in this thread were.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
October 11th, 2011 was the date it all begins. ET_MAN wasn't trying to create some elaborate hoax here. This date is significant to more than just this little thread on ATS. I believe that in the next few days, various "events" will occur and unravel, all of which relate to beginnings on the date in question.

Stay tuned, and don't call hoax quite so early in this process. Keep in mind, he originally foretold of just October 2011... Later following up with October 11th, 2011.

This month... Will be very, very significant in the world as we know it. This is just the beginning.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodPartical
October 11th, 2011 was the date it all begins. ET_MAN wasn't trying to create some elaborate hoax here. This date is significant to more than just this little thread on ATS. I believe that in the next few days, various "events" will occur and unravel, all of which relate to beginnings on the date in question.

Stay tuned, and don't call hoax quite so early in this process. Keep in mind, he originally foretold of just October 2011... Later following up with October 11th, 2011.

This month... Will be very, very significant in the world as we know it. This is just the beginning.

Did you create a new account just to post this drivel? Something happens every day on this planet.....what makes everyday happenings at the beck and call of an already FAILED self proclaimed prophet....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Such hostility. Why? This is a "forum", correct?

I'm not trying to step on any toes here, but can't we all collectively say, there's something different in the air these days.

Daily oddities in our news, our socioeconomic collapse, the inside of our planet (earthquakes/volcanoes), solar activity and so on, are becoming much more frequent. Not to mention the wide variety of ancient "prophecies", religious texts, etc that point to these times as "eventful", depending on what you believe.

It's become hard to ignore, or am I just another nutjob? I just thought I would drop in here for a chat.

www.heraldsun.com.au...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
earthquake.usgs.gov...
hpiers.obspm.fr...
www.ips.gov.au...
www.ips.gov.au...
geomag.nrcan.gc.ca...
www.irishweatheronline.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
...And the straw clutching begins...

or is that continues?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well now doesn't this just get more interesting? There is too much to say but I will certainly be back asap for a couple of truths to add light to all of this once I catch some rest and get off work.

And Bruce is here? Perfect! (Bruce you know me as "You" on the Reptilian thread).

Looking forward to advancing the conversation shortly.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodPartical
reply to post by Destinyone

Such hostility. Why? This is a "forum", correct?

I'm not trying to step on any toes here, but can't we all collectively say, there's something different in the air these days.

Daily oddities in our news, our socioeconomic collapse, the inside of our planet (earthquakes/volcanoes), solar activity and so on, are becoming much more frequent. Not to mention the wide variety of ancient "prophecies", religious texts, etc that point to these times as "eventful", depending on what you believe.

It's become hard to ignore, or am I just another nutjob? I just thought I would drop in here for a chat.

www.heraldsun.com.au...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
earthquake.usgs.gov...
hpiers.obspm.fr...
www.ips.gov.au...
www.ips.gov.au...
geomag.nrcan.gc.ca...
www.irishweatheronline.com...

Great post!

Folks, pay attention. Mother Earth is about to have a major bout of PMS. Men know what to do, RUN LIKE HELL

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Please rise. Now sit on it. The Fonz be with you. And Also with you. Let us ayyyyyyy. Ayyyyyy. A reading of a letter from Potsy to the Tuscaderos. Yay and did Fonzie downstairs cometh from his apartment above the garage. And sayeth he reassembleth will I the pieces of my motorcycle, though I suffereth from temporary blindness. And yay for I am holy befriendith I will Sticks Downey, the only negro in the state of Wisconsin. Amen. Let us pause to reflect on the sacred mystery of Richie's elder brother Chuck, who ascended the stairs with his basketball in season 1 and never came down again.

RIP ET_MAN. Truly a man ahead of his time. The greatness of Oct 11, 2011 will forever live on. Thanks for taking us a step further up the ladder of evolution ET_MAN. You will be forever missed.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
ET Man's presentation seemed sincere enough. There have been a number of people who had been seeing that Oct 11th, 2011 date for some time (see related condensed version extracted from the Prophecies website: i53.tinypic.com... ) and also the following youtube link: www.youtube.com...

The big news of the day for Tuesday Oct 11th was the indictment of two Iranians allegedly plotting an assassination against the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the US on US soil (with Iranian govt backing). If carried out, it would have been considered an act of war....

US Issues Terror Alert After Iran Plot Exposed

October 11, 2011

WASHINGTON — The State Department is warning Americans around the world of the potential for terrorist attacks against U.S. interests following the disruption of an alleged Iranian plot to assassinate Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to the United States.

Continued....

www.forbes.com...

Blaming Iran For Terror Plot Risks ‘Uncontrollable War’

October 12, 2011

A former US intelligence analyst is warning the Obama administration to step back from blaming Iran for the foiled assassination plot against the Saudi ambassador in Washington, saying the comments risk igniting war.

Continued....

www.abc.net.au...

Perhaps this might prove to be the first salvo shot across the bow in a war between the US and Iran (and farther down the road - a world war). This developing story and the increasing tensions between the two countries could erupt at anytime in the near future. Is this what was being seen - the beginning of a world wide conflagration, commencing Oct. 11th, 2011? Another aspect to consider.... economic experts are now declaring that the Euro currency is in imminent danger of collapsing. The time frame is said to be soon after the scheduled Nov 3 -4 G20 summit meeting. No matter how gingerly the situation is handled, Greece is bankrupt. It is at the brink and will eventually have to be allowed to default. The only point of contention is, will it be a controlled default, or a more rapid implosion? The end result is the same. A Greece default will collapse the entire Euro Zone currency with world-wide repercussions. There doesn't appear to be any established method to prevent this from happening. The question is when? Within the next month or so certainly sounds plausible. The astrological aspects indicate dynamic changes are ahead (the ongoing Uranus-Pluto square).

Reading through the 'Benevolent' thread this past week, I felt that perhaps ET Man's only major fault was to rely too heavily on the opinions and perceptions of others. Adopting the name of ET Man for his public persona whilest sharing his inner experiences of 'other worlds' conveys the impression, whether fairly or unfairly that he has special knowledge. That certainly placed him in the unenviable position of being repeatedly challenged. A more preferable approach and one with less controversy would have been to share ones thoughts and perceptions as that of an ordinary person, even if in actuality one knows oneself to be 'different'. True humility is an art. It generates accessibility and feelings of compassion. With that being said however, I must add here that I felt his intentions were sincere.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
One should ask the question ...Why someone would speak in Parables as Et man chose to so often?
One can easily understand why Jesus spoke in parables as
!...... he was speaking the masses often in situations that others were only by passers and not overly interested or seeking out answers.
2......... He chose to not reveal and or veil key concepts so as to maintain the teacher student roles.
But one would not expect Jesus to talk in abstract terms to those who followed him. Indeed he said this and made it clear that they were intituled to clear explanations of his teachings.
Now Et man spoke in evasive parables.
Imagine a high school teacher with a class full of maths students............... should he/she speaks in abstract/evasive parables. NO it is the teacher’s job to teach plainly and in a manner that is easily understandable to all. Indeed, his job would be on the line if he failed to teach properly.
Now et man spoke regularly in parables and quoted parables from the scriptures............. Why I ask???
Were the people in this thread that he attracted the general public who were just passerby’s with little interest or were they more a class of like minded “students” here to research together? If the latter, then Parables are simply confusion and a veil to discourage, and by association not encourage??
The problem was that as the thread went on Et man saw himself as the teacher and not a fellow student............ Using parables to establish the teacher /student roles.
This is when his pride clearly got the better and the rot set in.

Bruce

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I agree with most people who say that Et-man is a nice soul and I agree that his overall message and vibration is intended to be STO.
I disagree that others should nullify or play down his “failure” and his unaccountably to those he has intentionally or unintentionally wronged.
Et man claimed to have divine/insider knowledge of a specific date and he stated numerous times that this was handed down by higher STO entities.
This is totally false as no STO entity would LIE or act in a manner that would intend to deceive another............ and therein lays the problem. Et man did not (as he claims) receive his knowledge via this means.
So how did he receive this knowledge? Did he work this out for himself? Congratulations. Wonderful clearly you have learned a great deal but........... to state that a higher power gave it to you (date) is deceit and as such you have created Karma through consequence.
If you firmly believe that a “higher being” passed this on to you then you have to agree that this being deceive you and others. This et-man requires a massive rethink on your current direction and knowledge.
As others have stated........... you are wrong. People have believe you based on your say so as well as other situations and their own understandings. This may have harmed others, and may have physical and spiritual consequences for those who listened to you. Indeed I can say that this has indeed occurred in me and those of my family. As many believed and trusted your words and your spirit.
This ties them to you in a spiritual bond as you have harmed them through falsehood. You have often said that there is black and white and you have often told others to “leave their gift at the altar and rush to make amends with your brother”
Failure to return to this thread and “make amends” with your brothers would assure that Karma remains unobsolved.
To not attempt to correct this false date and to offer some explanation................ would go against every teaching you and others have presented in this thread and would be a complete reversal of your teachings.
I have PM’s of private conversations between et-man, ACB and myself and I do not wish to make public much of the material as it can be very compromising to both of you.................. indeed on reflection..................... some of this is extremely cultish behaviour.
Do you remember telling me I had to “divorce” my partner of 10 years and that I could not have Sex ever again if I was to “advance”? ACB said I would be a fisher of Men in the new Kingdom he was creating!!!
Someone suggested that you “Brainwashed” ACB............... some of these PM’s may support this suggestion.
I do hope you apologise to those you have mislead....... for It is plain that you are indeed correct and that the transition to 4D is imminent.
Blessings to you
Bruce

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
People picked up a long time ago that ET_MAN was trying to be a cult leader and displaying cult like behaviour. I think it's very clear he was trying to brainwash people. He was unbelievably successful with Unity 99.

Why people continue to say ET_MAN is a nice soul is beyond me!?

Don't let his love and light rubbish fool you. He is a fake and a fraud who was trying to propel himself into a figure of worship. He seriously deserves to be banned from this site and I hope karma catches up with him.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy
People picked up a long time ago that ET_MAN was trying to be a cult leader and displaying cult like behaviour. I think it's very clear he was trying to brainwash people. He was unbelievably successful with Unity 99.

Why people continue to say ET_MAN is a nice soul is beyond me!?

Don't let his love and light rubbish fool you. He is a fake and a fraud who was trying to propel himself into a figure of worship. He seriously deserves to be banned from this site and I hope karma catches up with him.

Both et-man and ACB spoke to me about Unity 99 and how she was in error and had to be "educated" as she was going to be lost (especially Q said this)
I do hope that she did not get involved in private chats in messenger as she would have been pressure to conform.
I do hope she did not divorce her husband? If she had one?

Bruce
I wonder if she gave up ce

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This thread reads like a giant new age\cult soap opera.

I also support the banning of ET man if he does not post an apology or explanation on this thread.

If indeed he has passed on to some new dimension he wouldnt mind would he.

The rules are simple if you post a hoax you must be banned, He didnt say he had a dream and that this was his interpretation, he said that this will definitely happen and that he had information from higher beings and that he was an alien and........Sounds the same as the Bernard Schnitzel threads and deserves the same action....ban him or at least move the thread to the hoax forum.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
Well now doesn't this just get more interesting? There is too much to say but I will certainly be back asap for a couple of truths to add light to all of this once I catch some rest and get off work.

And Bruce is here? Perfect! (Bruce you know me as "You" on the Reptilian thread).

Looking forward to advancing the conversation shortly.

Greetings "YOU"
Do you remember Adonia /ACB talking about the sex programming and his struggle with it in the reptile thread?
If you do.... it was because he was being blackmailed by a young girl on the net for acts of Bondage and humiliation..............seems the 26 year old that has never left home had a thing for humiliation on the net.
Now I know that we all are human and that we all wressle with sin but at the same time he said I had to give up my partner and end my happy relationship to advance? I could never have sex again .........LOL
DO you remember the big event in his reptile thread where he accused me of demon possession and abduction by greys? It went for 50 pages and in the end I backed down?
It was because i found out he was a manic depressive on a pension and had serious episodes. Which all was proven true.

Never the less the channel that came through him was a wonder as we all agree.
Et-man is proud and that is is his downfall...........his challenge to overcome.
It is not so bad to predict a date and that it fails............. we all understand this....... but to fail to make amends is nothing short of the devils work

Bruce

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Looks like Et_man HAS come back!

I've followed the thread, purely for entertainment, but found the "cult" like adoration of some of the posters truly disturbing. It's no longer funny when people actually believe this drivel and make life changing decisions based on some power hungry, egotistical shaman wanna bes INTERNET FORUM posts.

There are many gullible, lonely people here, I know, I was once one of them, thankfully, someone who loves me, made me leave ATS long enough to get grounded back in reality, but not everyone is that lucky.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by demoncleaner
This thread reads like a giant new age\cult soap opera.

I also support the banning of ET man if he does not post an apology or explanation on this thread.

If indeed he has passed on to some new dimension he wouldnt mind would he.

The rules are simple if you post a hoax you must be banned, He didnt say he had a dream and that this was his interpretation, he said that this will definitely happen and that he had information from higher beings and that he was an alien and........Sounds the same as the Bernard Schnitzel threads and deserves the same action....ban him or at least move the thread to the hoax forum.

I've been calling for this for ages and i'm not quite sure why nothing is being done about it. It's a clear breach of T & C's.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

I am fairly new to ATS but for 3-4 months prior to joining I had begun to have extremely strong feelings of "something to come". This is how I found ATS, searching for something more than MSM was giving me. More than 10 years ago I awoke aproximately 4:45 a.m. for no reason whatsoever. Within a few seconds of waking I began to hear my windows rattle and felt the strangest sensation, one I've never felt before. I had young children at home at that time and NEVER before have I felt fear like that and NOT ran to check on them. For some reason this very small and short (lasted about 20-30 seconds) episode struck such fear in me that I literally covered my head and began to pray. A peace came over me so strong that I just "knew" that everything was fine and that whatever I felt would be the 1st thing on the news and fully explained when I got up at my normal 5:45 a.m. hour and unbelievably I went right back to sleep. When the alarm woke me up, I jumped out of the bed went straight to the living room and immediately the 1st thing the newscaster said was " For those of you up early this morning you may have felt the earthquake tremor here... blah blah blah" I couldn't believe it for the first time in my life I'd experienced an earthquake.. so small of course that most everyone didn't even notice or weren't awake for, but nevertheless an earthquake.
For some reason I've never been able to completely shake that experience and for the most part I believe it was because of the fact that I awoke BEFORE anything actually began to happen. It's almost as if I knew that somehow, like animals, some people are able to sense some things before they happen. . . or maybe some of us are "awakened" to prepare and prepare others for events about to happen. I did become curious about earthquakes after that and did some asking and checking and found that where I live happens to be right on the New Madrid fault line and it is possible even though it's been hundreds of years since the last one, that a considerably significant earthquake could occur. With that being said in the past couple of years, since the Haiti Quake, I've been nagged with a feeling that definitely we are living in a time equal to that of the times that Christ walked the earth... almost like the End of that specific Beginning. I've also felt very strongly that it will be an Earthquake of such great magnitude that it will change life as we know it. A catastrophic event like an Earthquake on such a large scale coupled with ALL of the current events and our economic climate could very well trigger historical changes to this world. Especially with the recent events concerning Iran and the BOLD comments made by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad before the UN regarding the US and Israel, this was alarming even prior to the accusations by the US about their failed "terrorist attack". I mean Iran is saying that the accusation itself is going to start a war, and we're saying it's a violation of the UN Treaty. The entire situation reminds me of two schoolyard enemies that you just KNOW are going to end up kicking the crap out of each other before things get better!
My point and I know you are wondering by now what it is... IS that for some reason I logged into ATS today actually searching for something that could be related to some significant event going on right now.. TODAY... because I just felt something is stirring. I started with Quake watch cause it just made sense, but somehow found this thread. As I began to read it definitely peaked my interest, I guess mainly because I was definitely searching, but as I began to read the first few pages I was intrigued by this ET man and was hoping that he would say anything significant... that's when I read the post where he mentions October 2011, which of course made me think "Great, another you've got two days to get ready" BS post. Then I looked at the date he actually posted it and it was back in 2009? I have only read the first couple of pages so I have no idea whats been going on for the past couple years on here, I'm just saying. I feel like something significant is going on and that it has just begun to unfold. I do not know why I feel this way and I'm not sure what he was hoping to accomplish when he began his thread, but I know that if we are about to experience an extremely difficult time in this country and around this world, besides the basic necessities and survival plans everyone obviously needs to have in place (which I honestly do not) I would hope more than anything that spiritually we are in the right place and strong as ever in our faith (which I am). There is that old saying there are no atheist in foxholes, and after my brother served in one 3 miles outside of Kuwait for 3 months, I can and he can tell you it's the truth...I do not think there will be any atheist in our situation either.

new topics

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join