It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 352
334
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish
 


No, I won't. Read, Sleeper has good threads. The one I was reading was:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Though I don't support his politics.

And observe50.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Had the same reaction.

For mine, I just toe in here and there. Jim Sparks, Miriam Delicado. Alex Collier and others, in a video I recently watched, also have some real info, mixed in with NWO. So for some, microphone comes at a price, and its not one that is appreciated.

The point is, my own stuff leads me in my research.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52
I don't know what you guys are waiting for.

It's begun, ET_MAN knows it. So should everyone else.


Earthquakes.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Realm52 because: incorrect spelling


You are about a week late. The world was supposed to have already gone "poof" by the end of October 11th

Are YOU now the NEW ETman, predicting our doom? You must provide an "exact" date to wear those shoes....:but, you'll need to stand in line to try them on...



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dimention4
 


I didn't bring him around to the truth, and wasnt as concerned with exactly what he thought, so much as that he was more loving. To me its more about being Loving, and happier, and caring about other people. Also due to past events and how negativity can make me sick, while I don't mind chatting with people, though Im truly more of a hermit type, and need deep still waters, but to be able to support others is important, nonetheless, I can't go the extra mile if its making me sick. It was ET_MAN who could go the extra mile.

It certainly wasn't by forcing him to another way of thinking. Basically the conversations were more like having a strong willed person telling you you would be reformatted, you would be lost if you didn't agree with them. So the forcing shoe was on the other side.

And then, ET_MAN has far more confidence, strong memories and experiences, and he just threatened to leave the converstation.

But it was more than that, ACB was being drawn in his heart, to the words in the thread itself, it was stirring him too. From what I understand he still has his own viewpoints, but he had miracles happen, some contact/experiences.

So this is between him and God/Family. We can pray for others, and try to shine some Love/Kindness but its Creator and the Family that make the difference. When people are more aware, and waking up, looking for the next step forward inside, their family is here doing the same, and we all really do come as a team.

If you ever move to a new area, like I did, suprisingly into danger, which in itself I've questioned alot. Then you would realize, even while yearning for home, that everyone around you is still family, under the viel, we've just forgotten.

As to the danger part, from my observation there are alot of more awake people living in dangerous areas, as if positioned all over the place in dangerous areas.

I first though, well are their souls forcing them to go home quickly if something happens, and then I thought, are they meant to help the people in the danger zones, and are we meant to hold frequency, love/light and ark in dangerous ares?
edit on 14-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish
 

Before you make postings that begin in condescending tone, you need to actually pay attention to my statements because I have long revealed my sources for anyone and everyone to know where my info is coming from and already addressed my current standpoint-- the specific date came from the spiritual source AS STATED PRIOR, whereas the astrophysicist source confirmed the existence of the Binary Sun that will appear and I was never given a date by that source AS STATED PRIOR.

And yes, I was shown the Binary Sun in dream (among many other events) before the scientific source validated it's pending appearance AS STATED PRIOR. It makes no difference to me what your currently limited consciousness believes, but I won't be addressing any such toned posts in future as I have a tendency to not reward poor behavior and discourtesy.

I can only suggest thorough research with your time. At least myself and the OP made attempts to show supporting evidence (as opposed to the majority of lazy non-seeking skeptics) for pending highly classified events known by our governments. Now I'm sure you're a great person in the outside world and it was nice to read of your charitable deeds, but you're presence to me here is just as a troll in amongst the other blind mice scurrying around here offering nothing of insight or value. So many 'opinions' and the same tired things repeated over and over. The merry go round gets tiring.

As for those who think this thread being placed in some 'hoax bin' is going to make any difference to events that indeed are INEVITABLE, it will prove cold comfort for you. Whomever just focused on a date and date alone missed the wider scope of what was on offer. So much fruit, yet so many just want to suckle on the soda
Can't say I'm shocked by that, knowing what a mess this world is in based on much spiritual misalignment/disconnection.

Indeed truth must be realised and will not be realised solely by receiving the words of another. Seek and find. Find and seek, though all will be Revealed at some point of the journey. Ignorance may seem like bliss initially, blinding yourselves with the sugary distractions of the world, but it does come with it's own set of consequences. I'll leave it at that for now.

edit on 14-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by Beamish
 

Before you make postings that begin in condescending tone, you need to actually pay attention to my statements because I have long revealed my sources for anyone and everyone to know where my info is coming from and already addressed my current standpoint-- the specific date came from the spiritual source AS STATED PRIOR, whereas the astrophysicist source confirmed the existence of the Binary Sun that will appear and I was never given a date by that source AS STATED PRIOR.

And yes, I was shown the Binary Sun in dream (among many other events) before the scientific source validated it's pending appearance AS STATED PRIOR. It makes no difference to me what your currently limited consciousness believes, but I won't be addressing any such toned posts in future as I have a tendency to not reward poor behavior and discourtesy.

I can only suggest thorough research with your time. At least myself and the OP made attempts to show supporting evidence for pending highly classified events known by our governments. Now I'm sure you're a great person in the outside world and it was nice to read of your charitable deeds, but you're presence to me here is just as a troll in amongst the other blind mice scurrying around here offering nothing of insight or value. So many 'opinions' and the same tired things repeated over and over. The merry go round gets tiring.

As for those who think this thread being placed in some 'hoax bin' is going to make any difference to events that indeed are INEVITABLE, it will prove cold comfort for you. Whomever just focused on a date and date alone missed the wider scope of what was on offer. So much fruit, yet so many just want to suckle on the soda
Can't say I'm shocked by that, knowing what a mess this world is in based on much spiritual misalignment/disconnection.

Indeed truth must be realised and not received by the words of another. Seek and find. Find and seek, though all will be Revealed at some point of the journey. Ignorance may seem like bliss initially, blinding yourselves with the sugary distractions of the world, but it does come with it's own set of consequences. I'll leave it at that for now.











The spiritual advisor could be a liar. You could be a liar. Who is this astrophysicist? Someone you just made up?

If this astrophysicist has confirmed this binary sun exists then he must have seen it. So a real date must be able to be provided? Otherwise how the hell has he seen it? In a dream.

I dreamed that I won the lottery last night doesn't mean I'm a millionnaire today!!

As for supporting evidence... What REAL evidence have you provided? Absolutely nothing. You need to drop this fantasy stuff. You know what, I used to be far more open than I am now. Why? Because of you people like you and ET_MAN. I am cynical now because of the absolute amazing amount of people spewing out fantasies with absolutely NO evidence what so ever.

I don't doubt the earth is changing and I don't doubt it has changed dramatically over it's existence but for me it is all natural progression. No Nibiru will pop up and cause a cataclysmic event. It is sheer fantasy. Why is it fantasy? Because there is absolutely NO REAL evidence to support it.

And it Wormwood and the bible get quoted then I will scream but that is a work of fiction too.

I'm not even just focussed on the date. I am focussed on the million lies that surround the date and the ridiculous back peddling that is going on.

You're still even trying to say this stuff is going to happen.... DREAM ON....
edit on 14/10/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy
 


Prove to me the Bible is all fiction. Show me some evidence. Yeah we can all play this game, it's fun.

And if you produce something, I can just say, but that's not REAL evidence lol. The fun and games continue.

If you want to disprove rapid pole shift 'theory' too, go right ahead. I'll be here waiting and will respect anybody moreso for at least making an effort to seek with efforts to discredit. Any moron can yell bunk.

I produced a thread you likely did come across with several pieces of supporting evidence, but probably wasn't real enough evidence for your high standards good sir. I bet you're waiting on CNN to 'officially' announce the mysteries of the past present and future for you, until you actually come to understand the concept of classified and what that actually entails for the specific goal of maintaining states of secrecy. Anyway, here's the link for other readers who may appreciate a good 'spoonfeeding' every now and then.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

The spiritual advisor could be a liar. You could be a liar. Who is this astrophysicist? Someone you just made up?

If this astrophysicist has confirmed this binary sun exists then he must have seen it. So a real date must be able to be provided? Otherwise how the hell has he seen it? In a dream.

I dreamed that I won the lottery last night doesn't mean I'm a millionnaire today!!

As for supporting evidence... What REAL evidence have you provided? Absolutely nothing. You need to drop this fantasy stuff. You know what, I used to be far more open than I am now. Why? Because of you people like you and ET_MAN. I am cynical now because of the absolute amazing amount of people spewing out fantasies with absolutely NO evidence what so ever.

I don't doubt the earth is changing and I don't doubt it has changed dramatically over it's existence but for me it is all natural progression. No Nibiru will pop up and cause a cataclysmic event. It is sheer fantasy. Why is it fantasy? Because there is absolutely NO REAL evidence to support it.

And it Wormwood and the bible get quoted then I will scream but that is a work of fiction too.

I'm not even just focussed on the date. I am focussed on the million lies that surround the date and the ridiculous back peddling that is going on.

You're still even trying to say this stuff is going to happen.... DREAM ON....
edit on 14/10/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)


This pretty much sums up where I'm at right now(except it wasn't the lottery in my dream :lol
, I'm sick of all this, I'm completely fed up with what it has done to people(some of who I care about). Sure ET_man may have been saying alot of nice things but he also said alot of things that are now known to be false, specifically the date. I truly wish he would come back on here and explain himself but apparently he can't because 'someone' won't let him, lamest excuse ever!



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy
 


Even CNN spoke of the dwarf star, and I just read that there were several within 1 light year from here, research from various time tables and data in the 80's and 90's, and seemed to coincide with die offs. This is one of the things looked at by scientists seriously, for decades, not just debated on forums.

The Question has always been, "incoming?" whereas the earth records always suggests, yes, at least to some degree, though there are so many other things brought up from energy on the way from the galactic center, fluffy, some kind of super hot supernova, that we're going through with its appendages, these magnetic ribbons, which would be very serious if they're inside the heliosphere. Article after article, including scientists, has been included on this thread. Of course the danger could be what is associated with them ie, comets/astroids, etc. They never ever tell us the truth and that is really want the hunt is. They don't seem to realize this is more of a dream state illusioin and they're going to wake up and they were responsible to me, too, we're responsible to each other. So I suggest speaking up, with truth.

In fact, anything that I find or want to explore, will be posted here as its the best thread to keep an eye on it. No matter what category it gets put in.

Thats what I'm going to do.

Also, in addition to this, explore some spirituality.

For example what has come to me as a very strong message is:

Now its the time to choose what we yearn for, what our flavors of icecream should be so to speak, what does eutopia and paradise mean to you, to me, to others. There are infinite homes, frequencies that Yeshua alluded to in the scriptures.

So we're becoming now and this is now the time to dream big.

I'm not even certain that we're all going to be experiencing things to the same degree in the next while. I keep seeing a coloring book outline where events must happen for all here, however, how we experience these events, will be vastly different for each person. A disaster for example, can be a painful thing, or a sudden SHFT, where the person wouldnt even realize something like that just happen, a kind of seemlessness. A crashed economy, could mean another is starting a business thats ethical. We need to see, with positive eyes, what we wish for. And there are going to be many private rooms for different frequency matches.

Then I started worrying, well OK, but then if we're really all becoming in this way, then wouldn't this division just create more need to return and help people who aren't paying attention and overcome by negativity more? Unity would be far bettter. But it still keeps coming that we can't carry the whole world on our shoulders, like I've often done, people are making choices and honoring free will is a part of the process of becoming, with time in the "future" to always still make a difference, but without the risks associated with being here.

That is what has been coming out of me, pouring out with spirit since yesterday.

So we need to choose wisely now, what we yearn for. With Love and Grace, turning to the wellspring within, that is more Kind than we are here, for help in this. We have help in this, for those who can see.

There is no point in trying to convince people, just sharing. I just have to trust in the light in people and that everyone has their own lifeline to Source and Home, so just love them as they are and speak up from my own inspiration.

Peace, Love and High Frequency.

Edit to add: as its said, "for those who do not believe, no proof will suffice; for those who believe, no proof is necessary."
edit on 14-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by Bridge_Boy
 


Prove to me the Bible is all fiction. Show me some evidence. Yeah we can all play this game, it's fun.

And if you produce something, I can just say, but that's not REAL evidence lol. The fun and games continue.

If you want to disprove rapid pole shift 'theory' too, go right ahead. I'll be here waiting and will respect anybody moreso for at least making an effort to seek with efforts to discredit. Any moron can yell bunk.
edit on 14-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)


Hahahahaha That's brilliant. You make a website and ET_MAN makes a thread claiming that Nibiru exists and October 2011 will bring major earth changes in the form a cataclysmic event. They don't happen. So I now question your responses and its up to me to prove to you!! Hahahaha You people aren't stupid are ya??

But if you want me to start... The gospels were written around what? 50-75 AD. Yes? So, well after Christ died. Ever heard of Chinese whispers? Where stories are exagerated? Could it be feasible that not everything that is said in their gospels is 100% accurate? and you want to put your faith in that?

Too much of what you're saying is about 'faith'.

With regards to rapid pole shift theory, the fact that is it not accepted anywhere in the scientific community is an eye opener for me! I don't know too much about science, I will put my 'faith' into people and listen to the scientists who study this on a day to day basis.

So I found this:

Between approximately 790 and 810 million years ago, when the supercontinent Rodinia existed, two geologically-rapid phases of true polar wander may have occurred. In each of these, the Earth rotated ~55°.[4]

So if this did occur 790 million years ago and Nibiru caused it then Nibiru is on one slow ass rotation!!

So there, I done a little research. Now if you could provide me with some hard evidence for your theories that this binary sun/Nibiru does exist and that rapid pole shift theory is true it would be much appreciated.

If it is true I'll hold my hands up and eat my hat.
edit on 14/10/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I will say it here...you want to learn more...join an organization or association...one of only ways you'll ever learn the secrets of opportunities...or continue listening to hog wash and delusional members who truely believe what they are already attracting misery and conflicts in their life...they cannot understand because of their confusion that they are creating-their-own-life-experiences...
edit on 14-10-2011 by 7Over22 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Over22
 


Oh get back in your box, oops I mean pyramid



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Bridge_Boy
 



Edit to add: as its said, "for those who do not believe, no proof will suffice; for those who believe, no proof is necessary."
edit on 14-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


Absolutely not true for me, couldn't disagree more. I will believe or lean towards where ever the evidences points.
If you read my thread history then you will see I didn't immediately come on here and start bashing ET_MAN. I gave him a chance, asked questions and even e-mailed him. I am no disinfo agent and I'm not here to muddy any waters. I am a truth seeker plain and simple.

I only reacted angrily and started trying to expose ET_MAN when I started seeing clear contradictions and lies for myself. I have not been swayed by anyone or anything - THIS IS WHAT RESONATES TO ME FROM MY OWN RESEARCH.

If ET_MAN didn't contradict himself, it ET_MAN didn't lie, if ET_MAN provided sound evidence to back up his claims then that would be enough proof for me to believe. He has done none of that so I don't believe - plain and simple.

So that 'clever' little quip you edited your post to add couldnt be more crap.
edit on 14/10/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by Bridge_Boy
 


Prove to me the Bible is all fiction. Show me some evidence. Yeah we can all play this game, it's fun.

And if you produce something, I can just say, but that's not REAL evidence lol. The fun and games continue.

If you want to disprove rapid pole shift 'theory' too, go right ahead. I'll be here waiting and will respect anybody moreso for at least making an effort to seek with efforts to discredit. Any moron can yell bunk.

I produced a thread you likely did come across with several pieces of supporting evidence, but probably wasn't real enough evidence for your high standards good sir. I bet you're waiting on CNN to 'officially' announce the mysteries of the past present and future for you, until you actually come to understand the concept of classified and what that actually entails for the specific goal of maintaining states of secrecy. Anyway, here's the link for other readers who may appreciate a good 'spoonfeeding' every now and then.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)


Good job editing your post and adding in that whole last paragraph after I had responded. Great job indeed. For such a spiritual soul, who preaches love and light you're really showing your dark side now.

I'm not waiting for CNN to announce anything. I'm not from The States so I couldn't give a # about it


Don't for one moment think I don't know that our media is controlled that things are not hidden from us. Don't for one minute patronise me and think I am a sheep.

Just because I don't believe what you and ET_MAN say doesn't mean I don't have my own beliefs, so jump off your high horse.

I can't believe you can't understand that just because I don't believe your 'dreams' i'm not a sheeple. I've noticed a massive change in your attitude lately and that also leads me to believe you're a fraud. To me a true spiritual person would keep preaching their message and stay calm in what they believe in whatever challenges and skepticism is thrown their way. If Jesus Christ did exist, I can't imagine he showed the anger when challenged that you are showing right now.

I'm not looking for an arguement I'm looking for the truth and if you can't understand that maybe you shouldn't be preaching messages.



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy
 


I do appreciate your effort in reply, and it's quite refreshing actually, so thank you. And you are are certainly entitled and free to your beliefs.

Let's do another challenge if you like and now come up with reasons why I have gone to these efforts for two years.What's my 'real' intention? What's the 'true' purpose? What's the gain? So many possibilities...

I'll add a top 10 list to get the ball rolling...thanks for worthwhile contributors here for some inspiring ideas


1. Cult member (because I do like to try new things).

2. Budding disciple of ET_MAN (because every guy needs an online wing man) You had me at hello Chris, you had me at hello brother, good times even without the 'see you around' token gesture in the end.

3. Just a 'generalist' et man supporter (hanging onto now slightly tainted coat tails and resorting to operating the 'Warnings help desk' for the disgruntled that didn't receive their cataclysm on time like a dominos
Your call has now been placed in a queue and please note all information will be kept confidential unless dimention4 feels it's time to 'juicy things up' and 'spill the beans'


4. For the fame (because 9nania shouldn't be the only 'youtube pole shift sensation') Surely there's room for the two of us Nania--we can be the Sonny and Cher of doom). Call me darling, I know you're reading


5. For the fortune (don't forget to donate guys, I only do pure cotton robes, and wouldn't be caught dead walking the compound in that polyester crap).

6. Schizophrenic fantasy (the voices really do know what's best, well that's what they say
)

7. A dare gone wrong (it was either starting a hoax or kissing a wild moose, sorry guys the moose deal was never gonna happen, so you never had a chance).

8. A failed bet (now accepting bets for October 2012 to recoup some losses on this month, though I made some money off terral03 for Elenin being a fail--cheers terral, looking forward to the trip to the Ozarks buddy).

9. To scare people (because 'boo' just doesn't elicit the cheap thrills it used to).

10. Because I love DOOOOM (yes, I think we have a winner, what an aphrodisiac the taste of impending doom can be in the morning). That's right ladies, there's a quiet cave I know of about 3000 miles from here fully stocked with plenty of unused 'comet elenin' supplies.

So there we have it. No more serious posts from yours truly, my business is done--officially retired from the service. I may hang around for a laugh or two whether it is at my expense or another's. Can't believe it actually took me two years to figure out that being a jackass is way more fun than the mr serious 'downbeat' stuff. Party on peeps and put the delusional paranoia to rest.

Now you all go forth and multiply and have a Merry syphillis and a happy gonorrhea for our golden age of aquarius 2012 and forget I ever said a thing k. I'll be good now and 'tow the mainstream line' I promise. Off to make some new friends now.



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy
 



Good job editing your post and adding in that whole last paragraph after I had responded. Great job indeed. For such a spiritual soul, who preaches love and light you're really showing your dark side now.

Attention all posters. All edits have now been deemed evil. I repeat all edits are evil. Repent of all foul editing habits immediately vile scribes REPENT of such wickedness or be cast into an eternal lake of burning keyboards.



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by Bridge_Boy
 


I do appreciate your effort in reply, and it's quite refreshing actually, so thank you. And you are are certainly entitled and free to your beliefs.

Let's do another challenge if you like and now come up with reasons why I have gone to these efforts for two years.What's my 'real' intention? What's the 'true' purpose? What's the gain? So many possibilities...

I'll add a top 10 list to get the ball rolling...thanks for worthwhile contributors here for some inspiring ideas


1. Cult member (because I do like to try new things).

2. Budding disciple of ET_MAN (because every guy needs an online wing man) You had me at hello Chris, you had me at hello brother, good times even without the 'see you around' token gesture in the end.

3. Just a 'generalist' et man supporter (hanging onto now slightly tainted coat tails and resorting to operating the 'Warnings help desk' for the disgruntled that didn't receive their cataclysm on time like a dominos
Your call has now been placed in a queue and please note all information will be kept confidential unless dimention4 feels it's time to 'juicy things up' and 'spill the beans'


4. For the fame (because 9nania shouldn't be the only 'youtube pole shift sensation') Surely there's room for the two of us Nania--we can be the Sonny and Cher of doom). Call me darling, I know you're reading


5. For the fortune (don't forget to donate guys, I only do pure cotton robes, and wouldn't be caught dead walking the compound in that polyester crap).

6. Schizophrenic fantasy (the voices really do know what's best, well that's what they say
)

7. A dare gone wrong (it was either starting a hoax or kissing a wild moose, sorry guys the moose deal was never gonna happen, so you never had a chance).

8. A failed bet (now accepting bets for October 2012 to recoup some losses on this month, though I made some money off terral03 for Elenin being a fail--cheers terral, looking forward to the trip to the Ozarks buddy).

9. To scare people (because 'boo' just doesn't elicit the cheap thrills it used to).

10. Because I love DOOOOM (yes, I think we have a winner, what an aphrodisiac the taste of impending doom can be in the morning). That's right ladies, there's a quiet cave I know of about 3000 miles from here fully stocked with plenty of unused 'comet elenin' supplies.

So there we have it. No more serious posts from yours truly, my business is done--officially retired from the service. I may hang around for a laugh or two whether it is at my expense or another's. Can't believe it actually took me two years to figure out that being a jackass is way more fun than the mr serious 'downbeat' stuff. Party on peeps and put the delusional paranoia to rest.

Now you all go forth and multiply and have a Merry syphillis and a happy gonorrhea for our golden age of aquarius 2012 and forget I ever said a thing k. I'll be good now and 'tow the mainstream line' I promise. Off to make some new friends now.






Hahahahaha I got to be honest that was actually too funny hahahahaha

Edit to add: Still laughing hahahaha
edit on 14/10/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)


2nd edit: Still laughing
That's comedy gold right there and about the only thing you have said that I have connected with. You're probably a good lad, warning people what is true to you. I'll back off. I don't believe, you do - end of.
edit on 14/10/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by Bridge_Boy
 



Good job editing your post and adding in that whole last paragraph after I had responded. Great job indeed. For such a spiritual soul, who preaches love and light you're really showing your dark side now.

Attention all posters. All edits have now been deemed evil. I repeat all edits are evil. Repent of all foul editing habits immediately vile scribes REPENT of such wickedness or be cast into an eternal lake of burning keyboards.





Hahaha those two lines are not supposed to look like that, I meant your post was arsy so you were showing a dark side.



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy
 


You're so dramatic, who's being angry or dark gee whiz, just because I sent a brat back to his pyramid doesn't make me a bad person
My Lord you kids are touchy these days. I'm sensitive too believe it or not, but I've been beaten like a cheap pinata too long I say--so from now ima take my final stand and it's gonna be Rocky style when I take punches all night but then hit back and knock some people on their proverbial asses lol.

Oh if you want a laugh, check this vid out from one of my cheeky subscribers (ahem potential recruits shhhhh our secret). I felt bad but I was in stiches at this effort.
www.youtube.com...



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by Bridge_Boy
 


You're so dramatic, who's being angry or dark gee whiz, just because I sent a brat back to his pyramid doesn't make me a bad person
My Lord you kids are touchy these days. I'm sensitive too believe it or not, but I've been beaten like a cheap pinata too long I say--so from now ima take my final stand and it's gonna be Rocky style when I take punches all night but then hit back and knock some people on their proverbial asses lol.

Oh if you want a laugh, check this vid out from one of my cheeky subscribers (ahem potential recruits shhhhh our secret). I felt bad but I was in stiches at this effort.
www.youtube.com...


Fair enough. When you speak like this I can relate and that other post of yours I genuinely found hilarious. Like I said in my edit your probably a great lad, I just don't agree with everything you say thats all.

Edit to add: hahaha that video is brilliant!!
edit on 14/10/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by Bridge_Boy
 


Oh if you want a laugh, check this vid out from one of my cheeky subscribers (ahem potential recruits shhhhh our secret). I felt bad but I was in stiches at this effort.
www.youtube.com...


ROTFFLMFAO


At last...I "see" a very likable human side of you



new topics

top topics



 
334
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

log in

join