It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
ET_MAN, a true revolutionary seer. Well before his time some may say. His contribution to ATS and humanity has been outstanding and repaying him would take eons of indentured servitude. His words have resonated with me since day one and will forever resonate with me as long as I live. His lore lives on in the hearts and minds of many around the globe. His legacy will be apparent in 20 years time in the hearts and minds of our children, and children's children. It is a shame that we had to split and deviate from his timeline. I guess no one took heed when he said he would be leaving. He knew his time with us was limited. There was only so much he could do to save us, the bulk of the work is on us. ET_MAN now carries on in his own timeline, where the glorious events of yesterday launched his universe into archaic bliss. Forever Titor and ET_MAN in our hearts.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I recall post after post for a long time talking about how he had been given a date, but that it was metphorical, and also that was one of my earlier posts on the thread when I first came on, was about the symbolism in that date.

Unity, come on. Please be real, i respect you I always have, but this date was given PRESCISELY at the beginning of the thread, he specifically said oct 11, why use such presciseness in a metaphor? cmon girl wake up. Why change it to a metaphor thats just stupid.
Oh and sorry to my friends, i broke my promise, i couldnt help myself.

Yep...even you pointed it out..lol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
ET_MAN, a true revolutionary seer. Well before his time some may say. His contribution to ATS and humanity has been outstanding and repaying him would take eons of indentured servitude. His words have resonated with me since day one and will forever resonate with me as long as I live. His lore lives on in the hearts and minds of many around the globe. His legacy will be apparent in 20 years time in the hearts and minds of our children, and children's children. It is a shame that we had to split and deviate from his timeline. I guess no one took heed when he said he would be leaving. He knew his time with us was limited. There was only so much he could do to save us, the bulk of the work is on us. ET_MAN now carries on in his own timeline, where the glorious events of yesterday launched his universe into archaic bliss. Forever Titor and ET_MAN in our hearts.

This is the gibberish I posted of earlier today....blah blah blah......

Get a grip, please. This thread was a complete and utter FAIL.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You do have to ask yourself who or what is the Benevelont?
No STO entity would LIE to another now would they?
SO then his "source" cannot be who he claimed they are?

Et man is either himself a liar or his "source" is a liar.

Bruce

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

This is the gibberish I posted of earlier today....blah blah blah......

Get a grip, please. This thread was a complete and utter FAIL.

I'm sorry you are not a believer brother. I'm sure in due time, you will come around. Whether you accept it or not, the gospel of ET_MAN has been preached and is here to stay. Fonzie be with you.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So this is October 2011....when and what will happen?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
One would have to consider the Karmic contracts Et man has created through this endevor.
As he has pointed out their is always consiquences spiritually in actions.
Those who listened to him...... who accepted him in the role he promoted himself as a teacher have now a Karmic bond.
One wonders how he will be able to remove/work through this Karma without acknowedging his error and requesting forgiveness.
This could necessitate another round on the "merry-go around"?

Bruce

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galaxee2011

Methinks that would require reading the previous 345 pages to get the answer....or I can give you the....

Cliff Notes version:

ET_MAN started a thread 2 years ago, this thread...predicting the end of the world as we know it on October 11..also, that the mystery of ET's in general would be made known to the world.

Last chapter....FAIL.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dimention4
One would have to consider the Karmic contracts Et man has created through this endevor.
Those who listened to him...... who accepted him in the role he promoted himself as a teacher have now a Karmic bond.
One wonders how he will be able to remove/work through this Karma without acknowedging his error and requesting forgiveness.

Bruce

ET_MAN was absolved of all karmic debts in the 13th century AD after completing his earthly incarnation as St. Francis of Assisi. Since then, he has worked the Guardian Council on the supervision and guidance of planet Earth and it's inhabitants. His final mission on this earth was the one that he set out of to accomplish 2 years ago when he took on the duty of informing the American and global public as he did here on ATS.

~~ ET_MAN ChAnNeLiNgS ~~ U2U me for your own personal ET_MAN Reading!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Benedict9 states that he does not predict dates and is moving to distance himself from this failed prophecy but........... I must have read this post he made??????
I Quote
I am here to state that I am the creator, owner and author of the website www.poleshift2011.com My identity has been publicly disclosed by an ATS member on this forum a few pages previous if you care to look for the reference. It was questioned back then whether ET_MAN and I are known to eachother. The answer is a resounding NO. I have never exchanged any correspondence to this day, though I intend to in the near future. I am here now because I fully support his/her? intentions and the message because we have received a shared truth. And so far, that is our only bond.

This issue has been raised before and I would like to clear things up for the record once and for all, because these false beliefs/accusations are not warranted, nor are they fair to the reputation of an individual with genuine intentions--and I state that ET_MAN'S intentions for awakenings ARE valid (that is if ET_MAN is really a male) because I have had this exact same date verified by my own sources in Australia. I reiterate that axial pole shift is set to occur on Oct 11 2011 caused by the passage of Nibiru as stated by MY sources and provided on MY site. I have been told these coming events WILL NOT be averted and will prove to be very destructive. That was specifically mentioned. It must happen and will. The date has been released at this stage to get the message out to give people opportunity to prepare from NOW.

Bruce

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Tune into history channel now.. Aliens and Deadly Cults!! Awesome connection to threads like this one!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Bruce

ET_MAN was absolved of all karmic debts in the 13th century AD after completing his earthly incarnation as St. Francis of Assisi. Since then, he has worked the Guardian Council on the supervision and guidance of planet Earth and it's inhabitants. His final mission on this earth was the one that he set out of to accomplish 2 years ago when he took on the duty of informing the American and global public as he did here on ATS.

Seems you had Private conversations with him and ACB as well??
I intend tonight to reveal some of these conversations I had and some of the history of these two guys.............
all is not as it seems.
Bruce

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Bruce

I intend tonight to reveal some of these conversations I had and some of the history of these two guys.............
all is not as it seems.
Bruce

Now this, is worth sticking around for....interesting indeed.

TY...Des

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galaxee2011

Methinks that would require reading the previous 345 pages to get the answer....or I can give you the....

Cliff Notes version:

ET_MAN started a thread 2 years ago, this thread...predicting the end of the world as we know it on October 11..also, that the mystery of ET's in general would be made known to the world.

Last chapter....FAIL.

I was hoping someone would condense this....347 pages to read is a lot....so thanks
edit on 10/12/2011 by Galaxee2011 because: forgot to include reply

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

If any human is born into this world, then they are not absolved of any karmic debt irregardless of what their beliefs are. We are all responsible and accountable, that is why we are on this planet. It is about this very thing that brings us to our return through salvation because we cannot save ourselves. We never could.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Bruce

all is not as it seems.
Bruce

Now this, is worth sticking around for....interesting indeed.

TY...Des

On another web site..... God...like........... I was in ACB site for two years..... I was considered his "disciple" by many.
This lead to pms and an introduction to et man...........

I was promised to be special.........ta true teacher in the New 4d PlaneSo.....after work I will post some of thye more Insider stuff Q does not want known............. especially his mental illness and receiving an Australian invilid pension.
Bruce

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I doubt this thread was an intentional hoax. It was wrong though, because it was based on new age delusion. Self deception and delusion are largely on what these sorts of new age religious philosophies are built. All of us are prone to mistake and simple self deception. Claiming the world's inhabitants will perish in the most horrible way on a certain date, with unavoidable and absolute certainty because you are "special" enough to have been given this revelation by benevolent aliens goes well beyond mistake and is completely delusional.

The accompanying claptrap is just as delusional, it is part of the same self deception. This is a fantasy world where reality is perceived in a way to align with belief. Where dreams become interpreted as revelations of truth, instead of understood for what they might really be, mundane events take on great significance due to what is called "meaningful coincidence". Phrases and ideas that "resonate" are taken on as truth in a way that bypasses any semblance of rational thought if they reinforce belief. A whole world view is formed. This procedure is well known, some take advantage of it (either purposely or inadvertently) to great effect. In extreme instances this is how otherwise nice, normal and intelligent people become convinced they must commit suicide and join with the aliens following Hale Bopp.

Though often it just results in people who fool themselves into thinking they are special compared to others. Where life's problems are never of their own making the way other people encounter them. They are simply spiritual tests put to them by a higher power, a way to ascend higher despite the corruption and ignorance of those around them, endlessly mouthing beautiful words while waiting for the catastrophe that others deserve with a strange glee. Completely deceiving themselves.

Quite a shame that much (as yet) mysterious phenomena that these all wise new age groups claim to own, is really interesting and worthwhile studying (such as dreams, the phenomena known as de javu, for instance). Yet the all wise have no need to understand what they already know..........The real mystery is right before us as is obvious to most people. Some trade their curiosity and the possibility of honestly saying "I don't know" for the assurance of new age fantasy. Worse still, they feel the need to convince others. Delusion is communicable (able to be passed from one to another), as this thread demonstrates.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by conspiracy88

If any human is born into this world, then they are not absolved of any karmic debt irregardless of what their beliefs are. We are all responsible and accountable, that is why we are on this planet. It is about this very thing that brings us to our return through salvation because we cannot save ourselves. We never could.

Yeshua blew that belief and all the cosmic law dark side distortions out of the water. For he could not have been touched. Karma has part of a role to play, but not the way its used by the gnostics. Their rule book is dark and distorted. Much of what are we doing is just lessons and a part of our growth, and as we forgive and love, we are forgiven. Only some things, that are very harmful require more work, stripping away the layers of grime, and distortion, and atrophe light/consciousness/intellect/awareness, akin to blowing off light and collapsing and becoming a dwarf star. Even then, even if you were the worlds worst sinner on earth, rather turn your hell into a hospital, where the pain of harming others is still just as real, but you have a support team, by waking up now and feeling remorse and sorrow for the person you've harmed, rather wake up and go insane with guilt and sorrow now, in time.

There is a perfect plan however, and I am never going to limit What Family Is Capable Of Doing With My Words.

I've known this all along, the real law of Love, Mercy, Compassion and Help/Teamwork, is written in my heart, and counters all the darkside dogma I see, I can wade through it and sift the sand.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is only logic too. Think: school. children. parents. Now maybe some people are so distorted they would allow their children to go to some frightening, unyeilding, rigid punitive school, where every mistake you're taken to the back room and tortured by demiurges and demons. But you know, I'd be giving my kids a big pass.

I'd only send them to the Love and Light compassionate school where they were to learn from mistakes, and forgive and be forgiven, and grow and mature in a real kid friendly environment, AND only more serious things would take deeper work, and longer time to heal up, real deliquency and the ability to harm. But all will be healed in the end, and in the point of crossing, that line between free will okaying it, and outright healing too, Family makes no mistakes in the Perfect Plan. But serious things have serious consequence.

However, whenever one thinks of an issue, think carefully. View it from the Highest Love and Kindness Possible, anything else is NOT FAMILY/GOD/GOODNESS.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dimention4

Please elaborate on quorum(a.k.a. ACB or Jonathon), I too used to read his reptilians thread on glp and he used to have some real words of wisdom, but ever since he came into contact with et_man(Chris) its like he was brainwashed and now he just spouts chris' dogma.

Chris knew me and universal light looked up to quorum and listened to what he said, all Chris had to do was convert quorum to his beliefs and then he probably thought me and universal would follow suit. I think Chris took advantage of Jonathans mental disability for his own gain, and through much alone time together Chris basically brainwashed the poor guy.

edit on 12-10-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join