It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dimention4

Benedict9 states that he does not predict dates and is moving to distance himself from this failed prophecy but........... I must have read this post he made??????

Hi dimention4, I made such a statement of intent AFTER I had distanced myself some time ago from any date predictions and that 'distancing' was never done in a sly manner but was expressed both here and on my site out in the open.

Those who frequented my site would have noticed the date removal some time ago and that I was transparent here in disclosing that the specific date info was given via a spiritual source (that wasn't my own but claimed to be via the 'Council of Elders' spirit group). After doubting the credibility/validity of the source, I made the wise decision to trust only in my own received knowledge/insights, (all void of date information) and worked to focus moreso on continuing the warnings with due focus for this current 'season' of changes (with further insights granted since 2009 proving to myself the warnings are more than warranted and relevant for this generation).

For the public record, I feel I should add that I do not engage in 'channelling', divinations or commune in similar forms via any ritual or invocation for 'active spirit communication' other than prayer to the Holy Spirit of Our Father through the Spirit of Yehushua Christ. I am personally against any form of divination as I am aware such can open conscious portals that negative energies can intrude/interfere upon with cause and effect 'permissions granted' related to willful occult/esoteric practices.

I understand moreso that there are many 'channellers'/spirit communicators in the world today being deceived by negative unholy spirits appearing benevolent that certainly do interact with this dimension, although this is a taboo subject for many. These are most commonly the entities who provide specific dates in communions to discredit a message or a messenger (or both). I can only say that one must be extremely wary of any message that comes with a specific date attached.

This timeline regardless is an extremely relevant one for the raising of 'earth changes' awareness and I stand by all the information shared bar the previously included 'date' in error and misjudgement and will never make such error again in inclusion of dates, (a date should never be the focus regardless of accuracy or not). Those who go back to my site will see that beside the removed date, the primary message has remained predominantly the same. My recent video also reflects this stance in my willingness to further raise awareness of the subject to a wider audience at this time void of any 'date' focus for inevitable events on the horizon.

Regardless of my error of judgement to include a 'date', I know I was well guided with no accident in my choice to name my site poleshift2011in 2009--for we did indeed experience a physical pole shift in March 2011 with media focus also brought to magnetic shifting very early this year (Tampa airport story in January), all serving to lead many readers to my site and it's message (being the top ranked site based on a google search for 'pole shift 2011', which many this year felt compelled to type in). Without this, exposure to my site would have been very marginal were it not for those events this year. The message shared is far too important to be ignored and unheard although all are free to their beliefs regarding coming events. Such events will speak for themselves and by then I can only pray that others have prepared accordingly, foremost on a spiritual level.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I know I said I was leaving this thread, but, well, things have now become far too interesting with the arrival of your good self - dimention4 - and (if proven true, and I’m sure you could supply all relevant information to the ATS Admin if required) your remarkable revelations.

I will reserve judgment on your “revelations” until they are confirmed (and therefore all my comments based on them are speculative), but in the meantime continue to read your posts with increasing alarm, especially when you say things like (emphasis added):

I have PM’s of private conversations between et-man, ACB and myself and I do not wish to make public much of the material as it can be very compromising to both of you.................. indeed on reflection..................... some of this is extremely cultish behaviour.

Do you remember telling me I had to “divorce” my partner of 10 years and that I could not have Sex ever again if I was to “advance”? ACB said I would be a fisher of Men in the new Kingdom he was creating!!!

Someone suggested that you “Brainwashed” ACB............... some of these PM’s may support this suggestion.

Now, where did we read that possibility before?

And to everyone who denied that we could be watching the potentially (perhaps deliberate) formative concept of a cult starting right before our eyes, why not consider this as an alternative scenario:

Whilst it is comforting to believe that ET_MAN’s (and therefore any “gurus”) intentions were purely humanitarian and compassionate as you “read” his “energy” and felt the integrity of his words, did it never occur that he – or anyone else for that matter – can write and say what they want, make it sound as convincing as they like and be prepared to teach the inner meanings and significance of his knowledge while all the time knowing that they are being deceiving, manipulative and controlling?

And if it didn’t occur to you, you really need to ask yourself why not?

I find it seriously disturbing when we read things such as:

Both et-man and ACB spoke to me about Unity 99 and how she was in error and had to be "educated" as she was going to be lost (especially Q said this)

I do hope that she did not get involved in private chats in messenger as she would have been pressure to conform.

(too late on that count, I believe…)

and then try and understand these people preaching love and light when we learn that

Adonia /ACB talking about the sex programming and his struggle with it in the reptile thread?

If you do.... it was because he was being blackmailed by a young girl on the net… i found out he was a manic depressive on a pension and had serious episodes. Which all was proven true.

Now I’m not saying that having any form of depression automatically makes one incapable of rational thought or makes one a bad person (as it doesn’t, and I should know).

But it can seriously impair rational thought, and when you tie that in with allegations of blackmail, brainwashing and enforced education, we have to ask of ourselves just how desperate are we to willingly take in reassuring, supposedly divine knowledge from people we truly know absolutely nothing about?

I really hope ET_MAN is still reading this thread…

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

Hello Shell69,

I enjoyed reading your reply ! And I'd like to expand a little on this....

I feel like something significant is going on and that it has just begun to unfold. I do not know why I feel this way and I'm not sure what he was hoping to accomplish when he began his thread

You are far from being alone. Many people feel like something significant is going on. Including me. I too, do not know why I feel this way but I strongly do. And I prepare for it.

You see, I live in Montreal and vividly remember the ice storm we had here back in the 90's. Three weeks without electricity. And we weren't prepared. At all. All the stores had closed, there were no more wood to find for furnaces and chimneys, no more gas for generators, no more food. Three weeks. Imagine if there were something to happen nowadays and this scenario lasted for three months...So I don't take chances. I have enough food, water and alternative energy to be able to last for months if something was to happen. It does have to do with a feeling of something wicked ahead but it also has to do with common sense. Better safe than sorry.

Now, regarding this thread, what was ET_MAN trying to accomplish? Well, he's probably the only one who knows exactly the answer to that question. We can only assume speculations from what we perceive.

Originally, it was a warning from benevolent extra terrestrials. The core of the message was that an event would happen in October 2011, the 11th as specified along with an ET disclosure. Originally.

It then turned into a very strange thread and I have seen some very good members have a change in their behavior and beliefs over this two year period. And not for the good.

It did indeed become a very cult(ish) thread. I would add that I became wary of members throwing their beliefs around under a cover of Love and Light...Very wary.

And so, personally, I do not think that ET_MAN's intentions were all pure and filled with love and light. Not at all.

I am also surprised - along with many other members here - that this thread is still ongoing, that it hasn't been moved to HOAX and that it's OP, namely ET_MAN hasn't been banned. But these decisions aren't up to me.

I just feel that this would be the right thing to do. And putting and end once and for all to this nonsense.

But that's just me.

SonoftheSun,

signing off and turning his back on this thread for good. Over and Out.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

Benedict9 states that he does not predict dates and is moving to distance himself from this failed prophecy but........... I must have read this post he made??????

Hi dimention4, I made such a statement of intent AFTER I had distanced myself some time ago from any date predictions and that 'distancing' was never done in a sly manner but was expressed both here and on my site out in the open.

Those who frequented my site would have noticed the date removal some time ago and that I was transparent here in disclosing that the specific date info was given via a spiritual source (that wasn't my own but claimed to be via the 'Council of Elders' spirit group). After doubting the credibility/validity of the source, I made the wise decision to trust only in my own received knowledge/insights, (all void of date information) and worked to focus moreso on continuing the warnings with due focus for this current 'season' of changes (with further insights granted since 2009 proving to myself the warnings are more than warranted and relevant for this generation).

For the public record, I feel I should add that I do not engage in 'channelling', divinations or commune in similar forms via any ritual or invocation for 'active spirit communication' other than prayer to the Holy Spirit of Our Father through the Spirit of Yehushua Christ. I am personally against any form of divination as I am aware such can open conscious portals that negative energies can intrude/interfere upon with cause and effect 'permissions granted' related to willful occult/esoteric practices.

I understand moreso that there are many 'channellers'/spirit communicators in the world today being deceived by negative unholy spirits appearing benevolent that certainly do interact with this dimension, although this is a taboo subject for many. These are most commonly the entities who provide specific dates in communions to discredit a message or a messenger (or both). I can only say that one must be extremely wary of any message that comes with a specific date attached.

This timeline regardless is an extremely relevant one for the raising of 'earth changes' awareness and I stand by all the information shared bar the previously included 'date' in error and misjudgement and will never make such error again in inclusion of dates, (a date should never be the focus regardless of accuracy or not). Those who go back to my site will see that beside the removed date, the primary message has remained predominantly the same. My recent video also reflects this stance in my willingness to further raise awareness of the subject to a wider audience at this time void of any 'date' focus for inevitable events on the horizon.

Regardless of my error of judgement to include a 'date', I know I was well guided with no accident in my choice to name my site poleshift2011in 2009--for we did indeed experience a physical pole shift in March 2011 with media focus also brought to magnetic shifting very early this year (Tampa airport story in January), all serving to lead many readers to my site and it's message (being the top ranked site based on a google search for 'pole shift 2011', which many this year felt compelled to type in). Without this, exposure to my site would have been very marginal were it not for those events this year. The message shared is far too important to be ignored and unheard although all are free to their beliefs regarding coming events. Such events will speak for themselves and by then I can only pray that others have prepared accordingly, foremost on a spiritual level.

I still find it an amazing co-incidence that both you and ET_MAN in 2009 claimed that in October 2011 there would be major earth changes. You both also claim to have no knowledge of each other prior to you be pointed towards this thread.

You both also failed in your predictions however much excuse making you do for including a date on your website. You removed it because you knew full well that nothing was going to happen in this month.

What you both didn't realise was there was going to be people like me who have stuck with the thread since it started and seen the change in message throughout the thread! The serious amount of pack-peddling is ridiculous! Also the way it turned into a religious frenzy is almost embarrassing!

You and ET_MAN both share that in your posts you gradually built up the amount of bible bashing you do in your posts.

I am convinced that either you are one in the same person or you are completely in cahoots with each other.

My spider senses are tingling on this one and have been for along time. Something just doesn't sit right.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally, it was a warning from benevolent extra terrestrials. The core of the message was that an event would happen in October 2011, the 11th as specified along with an ET disclosure. Originally.

It then turned into a very strange thread and I have seen some very good members have a change in their behavior and beliefs over this two year period. And not for the good.

It did indeed become a very cult(ish) thread. I would add that I became wary of members throwing their beliefs around under a cover of Love and Light...Very wary.

And so, personally, I do not think that ET_MAN's intentions were all pure and filled with love and light. Not at all.

I am also surprised - along with many other members here - that this thread is still ongoing, that it hasn't been moved to HOAX and that it's OP, namely ET_MAN hasn't been banned. But these decisions aren't up to me.

I just feel that this would be the right thing to do. And putting and end once and for all to this nonsense.

But that's just me.

SonoftheSun,

signing off and turning his back on this thread for good. Over and Out.

Couldn't agree more!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

Hi Bridge_Boy

All the points you raised I have clarified many times over and there are only so many times I can explain my position and standing for my motivations/intentions for such messages. You and all others are more than welcome and freely entitled to any belief/assertion/accusation about the relationship between myself and the OP. I will wear it and hold nothing against you or anybody else for it. I can even place myself in your shoes and understand the rationale of your viewpoint. I don't have to like it, however I certainly understand it.

I will also state to the mods that if they wish to ban me then they are free to do so and I will accept such a decision as consequence for at a time supporting the October 11 date. The truth of the matter is it was this thread and this thread alone that was the sole inspiration for me to join this site. I was a truth seeker for a very long time before I joined the ATS forum--and was never motivated to join for my seeking path, only to share a primary message that I do not back away from when I see and sense the signs of change all around me. I cannot deny many things also that I knew from a child granted conscious recalls of the future (yes that sounds strange, even 'crazy' and yet those recalls are what made me such a hungry seeker to begin with to help uncover their meaning). One day on this journey you will come to more greatly understand the true intentions behind these calls for spiritual preparation. Until then skepticism is understood, though I will always encourage the path of seeking always utilising the Holy Spirit and never simply bearing blind belief in another man's truth. I am not immune to life lessons either.

Also the way it turned into a religious frenzy is almost embarrassing!

I am a faithful non-denominational Christian and that is something that I am not embarrassed of. The day I am embarrassed of Him is a day when I have departed from Grace. Heaven forbid.

edit on 13-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodPartical
October 11th, 2011 was the date it all begins. ET_MAN wasn't trying to create some elaborate hoax here. This date is significant to more than just this little thread on ATS. I believe that in the next few days, various "events" will occur and unravel, all of which relate to beginnings on the date in question.

Stay tuned, and don't call hoax quite so early in this process. Keep in mind, he originally foretold of just October 2011... Later following up with October 11th, 2011.

This month... Will be very, very significant in the world as we know it. This is just the beginning.

He said the planet will stop spinning. I do not doubt there will be riots and revolution in the next 10 years but this prediction did not happen.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

Maybe the mods will give him a couple of days as a chance to come back and say one last thing, I hope he has a moment of humility and honesty and comes back on to set the record straight, that would be a good way to close out the thread.

But this thread should definitely be in the HOAX forum by now.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Both et-man and ACB spoke to me about Unity 99 and how she was in error and had to be "educated" as she was going to be lost (especially Q said this)

I do hope that she did not get involved in private chats in messenger as she would have been pressure to conform.

From something someone wrote. Wow, been there in odd conversations with ACB in the past, for everything Chris has said, he has turned away from all these things and overcome these negative influences. So I'm really happy for the good things have come out of that period of hardship.

ACB was following channeled works on a Ouiji board and rather aggressive in asking me to read this, and my son was paralyzed and had hooded guys prodding him with a wand, my youngest, then 9. I had a swollen up lymph gland for over a month on antibiotics. I've written about this/posted this many times. And its all in the past, he has so much faith and goodness in him too. I only wish the best for him and keep him in my prayers.

ET_MAN is not the one who has these ideas, but he does get misunderstood in what he says often.

In fact there is so much here on this thread, the last many pages, that show people either are not getting things, very well, or are deliberately spinning things on their agendas.

Chris is a really good person, with only the best intentions and real experiences. In fact he says things that sound alot like Lou. Two men with very real experiences. When I read Lou's/Sleepers thread, it took forever to get through a page, as I was up and pacing, it was bringing memories back, things that were strong in my own experiences. Its one of the ways I'm drawn to others, who are sharing true encounters/experiences.

When I first came on here, this thread, I noted the date and said this was a bloodline type number, 9/11, 10 11 11, and he quoted me, and agreed. I knew this date was both metaphorical and something real he'd been told.

But I also knew something else many seem to miss completely.

If you have inside info on events that will harm many, up to half the world population maybe even, you could never ever come out with it, you would need to find a way to get the warnings out that would fall into the areas that are considered fringe, and give real warnings to stock up on food and water, and prepare spiritually becuase its the most important part.

So you would write as much as you could get away with before the Warnings, Phone Calls, Hack Jobs on Emails, and even hacked his account here, which he got back, and producing threats in his home life. There were many threads discussed and a video he made, that he withdrew plans for, and the video was yanked.

No one seems to get the world we're in.

And I knew that before we ever started writing. I made a post to that effect in last few months and he answered it in the affirmative.

This is all stuff I knew all along, even brought up.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Anyone who could see benedict9 in his video and not see the guy he is, has to shake their head completely. My reading on his energy: he is pure, has a pure faith, well as far as one can say in this world, we're all tainted here, after all, and working through it, and has so much integrity. And quite humble, though I sense some inner struggles too at times with the negativity in the world. He's a terrific guy with a lot of integrity. actually sense someone who is a little shy like I am, introspective, deep thinker, and feels things, and needs to safeguard his peacefulness. A deep thinker and feeler. Someone very true and good.

He shouldn't have to be on here explaining anything.

And if people could read between the lines a lot better about this world, neither would ET_MAN. He's also a terrific guy, and has written tirelessly with others, often going without sleep, a little more mature and non reactive than anyone I know trying to help them.

It all comes down to whether one is positive, how much light they try to shine, and seeing through corruption. And not buying any spirituality that makes the dark path positive. This world programs people from a very young age to accept values that are the opposite of their Home and Spiritual Family, in a deliberate attempt to steal their progression from them.

If you think in terms of what a really loving, kind family would do here, and upgrade that many times, then how to treat each other is clear.

I must be one of the only people on this thread, who saw through the date at the beginning, suspected he had inside information and even suspect who he is more, (pixie dust!) and was woken up by the metaphysics even more, and got in touch right nearly 2 years ago, or whenever it was, already knowing all this, and understanding what was in his threads. Its kind of ironic. I was always questioning what was coming and thinking its HAARP and Fourth Reicht stuff. And saw his real integrity and goodness through it all, because I understand the way the world works. That has never been what his threads were about to me.

If a dwarf star turned up on our butt side I'd have been shocked silly.

Though still don't rule out cosmic events, there is a brown dwarf further out in our solar system, and magnetic strips, all sorts of things, so what is coming, is a good question to ask!

PS: This is something he wrote to me on Sept 29, 2011:

"I just noticed yours and the matrix travellers post on the star. Actually the star doesn't represent a star literally at all but the negatives/renegades that work behind the scenes, the bottomless pit is referring to stargates/and things they let through....

most of revelation is symbolic in ways people probably wouldn't easily catch onto....

it's a bigger picture actually than just negatives/renegades and partly has to do with astrological as well....

but the basic meaning is the one's on earth that fell and are working behind the scenes

And this:

A pure loving being never gives up or leaves a lost loved one behind. Not all things can be shared about some things even with me on the final plans of how all things will work. But what I do know is that not one soul will be left in a state of existence where they are trapped below and will be brought up by the Light. This is in reference to the souls that experienced earth life for this planet, I don't have all the answers on the entities behind the scenes working but I must assume they must go through some effect based on their actions but that wouldn't meant forever. Temporal for temporal and according to one's works."

I have emailed/u2u'd him, brought up some difficulties or things on the threads, but...in the hundreds of hours of chats, I rarely initiated any of them. I don't intrude on people, too shy.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is an interesting Link, and it ties in to their Iridium geometry too:

www.goroadachi.com...

Just keeping it here for safeguarding. I thought Venus plays a role. The Venus transit is May/June 2012???

My prayer is for something I was shown:

Before the Upgrade, before the Higher Ups/Family of Light arrive, before the Great Light from the central stars arrive, which is not tied in to any date, not tied in to 2012 either. Who knows when it will occur,I hope today.

That the big brass, positives, show up, to take to account and cosmic arrests of course, all those who call themselves managers or caretakers of this vineyard.

Ie. I was shown that the little guy with the SUV was not their target, but the wish they were elites but alas they are wearing dirty diapers, group.

That the school will be righted, and people taught to be loving and equity to be readied for the upgrade.

Because I only really trust Beyond and True Family, Dad/Mom/ and those who are Progessed Goodness/Kindness/Love, this message I've had for some time is coming out of my experience, so I really don't know for sure what it means, I've analyzed and interpreted it many ways. I pray for it, to occur, according to my best interpretation. In my more recent contact, I was even told we don't have to trust, it was never expected to trust in cosmic citizens, that the fruit determines if the tree is good. We're just to have faith in the Highest Goodness/Love/Kindness and shine our lights. That not trusting was to be expected always.

That was interesting contact though, and was a bit about time travel and tweaking things.

This school/planet never belonged to them to begin with. It was formed by Family, and was moved from another system to this more dangerous area. They have harmed, core, crust, oceans, lands, plant life, animals, and humans. Complete violation of cosmic law.

So its what I pray for, but only according to the straight forward good meaning of this.

It is going to move yet again, away from this hard area, where no one will choose to harm, the dangers will be over, we will not risk regression any longer, but be filled with such understanding, love, equality, and connected telepathically to each other, goodness will follow always.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Beamish

From something someone wrote. Wow, been there in odd conversations with ACB in the past, for everything Chris has said, he has turned away from all these things and overcome these negative influences. So I'm really happy for the good things have come out of that period of hardship.

ACB was following channeled works on a Ouiji board and rather aggressive in asking me to read this, and my son was paralyzed and had hooded guys prodding him with a wand, my youngest, then 9. I had a swollen up lymph gland for over a month on antibiotics. I've written about this/posted this many times. And its all in the past, he has so much faith and goodness in him too. I only wish the best for him and keep him in my prayers.

ET_MAN is not the one who has these ideas, but he does get misunderstood in what he says often.

In fact there is so much here on this thread, the last many pages, that show people either are not getting things, very well, or are deliberately spinning things on their agendas.

Chris is a really good person, with only the best intentions and real experiences. In fact he says things that sound alot like Lou. Two men with very real experiences. When I read Lou's/Sleepers thread, it took forever to get through a page, as I was up and pacing, it was bringing memories back, things that were strong in my own experiences. Its one of the ways I'm drawn to others, who are sharing true encounters/experiences.

When I first came on here, this thread, I noted the date and said this was a bloodline type number, 9/11, 10 11 11, and he quoted me, and agreed. I knew this date was both metaphorical and something real he'd been told.

But I also knew something else many seem to miss completely.

If you have inside info on events that will harm many, up to half the world population maybe even, you could never ever come out with it, you would need to find a way to get the warnings out that would fall into the areas that are considered fringe, and give real warnings to stock up on food and water, and prepare spiritually becuase its the most important part.

So you would write as much as you could get away with before the Warnings, Phone Calls, Hack Jobs on Emails, and even hacked his account here, which he got back, and producing threats in his home life. There were many threads discussed and a video he made, that he withdrew plans for, and the video was yanked.

No one seems to get the world we're in.

And I knew that before we ever started writing. I made a post to that effect in last few months and he answered it in the affirmative.

This is all stuff I knew all along, even brought up.

I'm not your biggest fan and I disagree with alot of the things you talk about here and even if I don't agree whole heartedley with what has been written here, this is the realest thing you have wrote for a long time.

I can tell that's genuinely from the heart.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
And this is one of ET_MAN's wonderful posts on the metaphysics:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

This is an interesting Link, and it ties in to their Iridium geometry too:

www.goroadachi.com...

Just keeping it here for safeguarding. I thought Venus plays a role. The Venus transit is May/June 2012???

My prayer is for something I was shown:

Before the Upgrade, before the Higher Ups/Family of Light arrive, before the Great Light from the central stars arrive, which is not tied in to any date, not tied in to 2012 either. Who knows when it will occur,I hope today.

That the big brass, positives, show up, to take to account and cosmic arrests of course, all those who call themselves managers or caretakers of this vineyard.

Ie. I was shown that the little guy with the SUV was not their target, but the wish they were elites but alas they are wearing dirty diapers, group.

That the school will be righted, and people taught to be loving and equity to be readied for the upgrade.

Because I only really trust Beyond and True Family, Dad/Mom/ and those who are Progessed Goodness/Kindness/Love, this message I've had for some time is coming out of my experience, so I really don't know for sure what it means, I've analyzed and interpreted it many ways. I pray for it, to occur, according to my best interpretation. In my more recent contact, I was even told we don't have to trust, it was never expected to trust in cosmic citizens, that the fruit determines if the tree is good. We're just to have faith in the Highest Goodness/Love/Kindness and shine our lights. That not trusting was to be expected always.

That was interesting contact though, and was a bit about time travel and tweaking things.

This school/planet never belonged to them to begin with. It was formed by Family, and was moved from another system to this more dangerous area. They have harmed, core, crust, oceans, lands, plant life, animals, and humans. Complete violation of cosmic law.

So its what I pray for, but only according to the straight forward good meaning of this.

It is going to move yet again, away from this hard area, where no one will choose to harm, the dangers will be over, we will not risk regression any longer, but be filled with such understanding, love, equality, and connected telepathically to each other, goodness will follow always.

Then back to normal almost immediately haha

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I was just going to add something to it too. About this link: www.goroadachi.com...

If this is what is meant by setting the school right, as the messages I got, reinforced by my strange meditation on Oct 6, which was really odd, then, like its a good idea I never trust in any of it, and only in the Kindness/Love watching over. That implies Lucifer's group/watchers will come to earth during a time period when Venus is between us and the sun. I'm linking what was in some messages, with that meditation, and this. The Venus Transit?

And a message to the above poster. I am not here, don't make a single post, to sway or influence many, nor do I concern myself with opinion of many, since the opinion of many has ensured my family is living in a hellzone, I don't respect the opinion of many at all. Nor am I in this world to win popularity. I see through the world.

I post to uncover the truth. For awareness and wake ups for others, for Love, for progression of this planet and people here, not wanting anyone left behind. Also on my own very strong search for answers about whats happening in my life since childhood, that the entire family has experienced.

And will continue to post and communicate, share, and seek. Savvy yet?

If Darkness is really about to be unleashed in the world, elenin, 9/11, the virgo sign overhead, mayan dark night/Quetzcoatl, the link above. And they intend to create this same pentagram over earth with satellite network called irridium, named after a negative charged (must be to create a type of antimatter) dense gravity, rare element, to place earth in the middle. Is that a permanent hellgate they think they will pull off????

Well, I may or may not have gotten it right, because as I understand it, in a duality opposition school, if the One Side Shows, the Other Will Too!!!! So lots to pray about.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish, did you ever live in Oregon ?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It seems to me, that much of the prophets and even Nostrodamus, and the scriptures and religions ALL CONTAIN ASTROLOGY. Maybe Nostradomus was an astrologist, Masonic, insider, not so much a prophet,

Quatrain IV-28
When Venus will be covered by the Sun,
Under the splendor will be a hidden form:
Mercury will have exposed them to the fire,
Through warlike noise it will be insulted.
- Nostradamus

Once again on this thread, I'm posting really big clues and links, and no one cares, yet ordinary searchers would be cluing in, so this reinforces to me, that this team of posters already knows this and is here just to suppress information and muddy it up!

My answer to this is:

Also, if they put those satellites up to reinforce this, its time to form meditation groups to silence them and purify their energies. We are far more than they give us credit for, and have abilities they simply don't understand.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Is it just me...or, does anyone else notice. There seems to be a new "flock" of new account posters to this thread only, who seem to have some knowledge of what is going on...trying to pick up the broken pieces, and glue them back together.

As if a great big FAIL never happened....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

It seems to me, that much of the prophets and even Nostrodamus, and the scriptures and religions ALL CONTAIN ASTROLOGY. Maybe Nostradomus was an astrologist, Masonic, insider, not so much a prophet,

Quatrain IV-28
When Venus will be covered by the Sun,
Under the splendor will be a hidden form:
Mercury will have exposed them to the fire,
Through warlike noise it will be insulted.
- Nostradamus

Once again on this thread, I'm posting really big clues and links, and no one cares, yet ordinary searchers would be cluing in, so this reinforces to me, that this team of posters already knows this and is here just to suppress information and muddy it up!

My answer to this is:

I think you mean "Astronomy". Astrology is forbidden in the Bible. I can see that you are drawing attention to Revelation. We are past the September 29 sign in the sky of Venus and Saturn in the Womb of Virgo - what date are you referring to of Venus being covered with the Sun ?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dimention4
One would have to consider the Karmic contracts Et man has created through this endevor.
As he has pointed out their is always consiquences spiritually in actions.
Those who listened to him...... who accepted him in the role he promoted himself as a teacher have now a Karmic bond.
One wonders how he will be able to remove/work through this Karma without acknowedging his error and requesting forgiveness.
This could necessitate another round on the "merry-go around"?

Bruce

Well pointed out Bruce. Doesn't it appear now with hind sight that that was the intention from the get go? If we are nearing planetary change, which is the case, and those controlling the illusion know this, wouldn't the idea be to bind as many souls possible? Hence another round or lateral movement?

Originally posted by conspiracy88
ET_MAN was absolved of all karmic debts in the 13th century AD after completing his earthly incarnation as St. Francis of Assisi. Since then, he has worked the Guardian Council on the supervision and guidance of planet Earth and it's inhabitants. His final mission on this earth was the one that he set out of to accomplish 2 years ago when he took on the duty of informing the American and global public as he did here on ATS.

~~ ET_MAN ChAnNeLiNgS ~~ U2U me for your own personal ET_MAN Reading!

This is absolutely not the case but that is not what is fascinating about this post. This is:

"ET_MAN ChAnNeLiNgS"

Spelling words with alternating upper and lower case letters is a clear cut sign of a shill and always has been. I noted this in a thread a few years ago here (www.abovetopsecret.com...) about spotting shills:

"1. Their handle alternates capital letters with lower case letters. (number one sign)"

Not that anyone can't see what is happening here but just a further point of the glaring obvious.

Seems you had Private conversations with him and ACB as well??
I intend tonight to reveal some of these conversations I had and some of the history of these two guys.............
all is not as it seems.
Bruce

I think this would be valuable if you did so. I wish I saved some of the stranger conversations I had as well.

On another web site..... God...like........... I was in ACB site for two years..... I was considered his "disciple" by many.
This lead to pms and an introduction to et man...........

I was promised to be special.........ta true teacher in the New 4d PlaneSo.....after work I will post some of thye more Insider stuff Q does not want known............. especially his mental illness and receiving an Australian invilid pension.
Bruce

As one of the active participants for quite a while on that thread, I don't think you were considered a disciple as much as a person intently following the thread with the thirst for learning.

I really do think it is of note that for a while there while the channel was relatively pure, there was some amazing things going on. Of course it turned for the worse.

I will also say that when I first saw Chris posting the things he did and how much it frustrated me to be obfuscating the truth for fence sitters, I was showed Quorum the links to which this was going down. The rest was history as after that, Q was never the same.

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Please elaborate on quorum(a.k.a. ACB or Jonathon), I too used to read his reptilians thread on glp and he used to have some real words of wisdom, but ever since he came into contact with et_man(Chris) its like he was brainwashed and now he just spouts chris' dogma.

Chris knew me and universal light looked up to quorum and listened to what he said, all Chris had to do was convert quorum to his beliefs and then he probably thought me and universal would follow suit. I think Chris took advantage of Jonathans mental disability for his own gain, and through much alone time together Chris basically brainwashed the poor guy.

Precisely just this. I would clarify that it wasn't looking up to him as if he was on a pedestal but the quality clear, resonating information was and still is quite difficult to find.

Also more than brainwashing, Chris has quite the powerful energy behind him. Granted it's dark but that has clearly been put on display by how many followers he converted to his energy. Polar and I were never lackeys.

(Continued....)

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join