It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

Aaah- Thank you so much for posting what you did. I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Even if nothing happens today- I'm still grateful for many of the things I have read in this thread coming from ET Man. Whether they are true or not- they teach a lot of good. Which in my opinion, can only be truth.

So, thanks again. I'm sure if ET Man ever looks back on this, he will appreciate your words.

And yes ET Man, I too believe that you are a decent dude!

So, so long and thanks for all the fish!

Peace.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I cant make head or tail of who the good guys and who the bad guys are anymore, im confused ! I liked (and believed) et-man for a while, he seemed like a solid bloke. But his character and message changed when he started talking to Adonaichristbless, thats all im saying, just my observation. My admiration for him went seriously downhill then because he became so easily swayed by the opinion and beliefs of the other poster. Also I can remember asking him a question,( it doesnt seem it, but i think it was probably about a year ago now), and it was to do with time seemingly speeding up, ( seriously my life is wizzing past me, and its nothing to do with me being gone 40, in the last few years only it has just flown away), anyway id sort of expected a serious response to the question, but his answer was flippant and as if he was fed up of people asking him questions, maybe i was being oversensitive but this is what i felt.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Im glad to see Unity-99 is still around, I checked her profile and shes posted on a couple of threads today.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
ET Man does have a possible "out" based on the following rambling answer he gave to the question asked of him shown below:

2) Is it possible that the catastrophic event may not occur, that this is only one possible timeline, or is it definite?

"This is a question I have thought about for a long time now hoping things could change. I was told that this event is inevitably going to occur and is in fact necessary for the advancement of humanity and transformations will occur after these events take place. Now whether or not this event can be delayed I was told that it’s possible but improbable. By for warnings being given to people around the world they can prepare mentally, spiritually however in order for this event to be delayed it would take a lot of mind power and determination, it would take large numbers of people on earth focusing their energies on detracting or delaying this event. I have been told it’s possible but that highly improbable due to what the future shows and how people are living on earth at this time, it would take great numbers of people coming together and awakening others on the planet so they could focus energies into one direction. Miracles do happen and I would hope that something might change that in fact people could find a way to delay this event however the event either way the event will inevitably eventually take place, prophecy is prophecy and these things have been seen in advance, written and for the most part unchangeable however delayable is an option that can and does take place. "

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well its past midnight here in Oz, actually its daylight saving so we are an hour ahead.
So is the end of the World on daylight saving time?
Gee I hope it ends in the afternoon, Ive got washing to do today.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have read this thread in it's entirety over the last few weeks. I found it to be a compelling narrative, as it provided insightful analysis regarding the human condition based on the contributions of the OP, as well as many other thoughtful posters that have shared their opinions.

I for one do not think that ET_Man had any negative intentions. I believe that in his own mindset, he had legitimate reasons to share the information he presented based on his own personal experiences.

If one can look past the date of 10-11-11, I believe the recurring theme and overall purpose of the thread is to essentially provide a message of hope and inspiration to those that are directly affected or disheartened by the current state of affairs in the world today.

I don't subscribe to the theory that a worldwide cataclysm is preordained to take place on any given day, but I do believe that the world will continue to experience an increase in natural disasters, weather anomalies, political disarray, social unrest, economic hardship, poverty, famine, and war.

Ultimately, everything is relative and perception is reality. In many parts of the world today, people are already experiencing an apocalypse in their own right, based on the horrific living conditions they are subjected to in their daily struggle to survive.

Therefore, I agree with the notion that it is imperative that we all cherish and appreciate what we have, and try to be consciously aware of our thoughts and actions at all times.

Let us make the most of this life while we still can before we move on to the next realm of existence.

edit on 11-10-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Of course I'm still around, and hoping today is uneventful. Because the more Love in the world, the more we can overcome the NWO, but also, its magnetism that draws in a comet, say. I've given some ideas on Wormwood as something that our science doesnt understand, thinking of electrical discharges/plasma and Venus. But no one comes out directly with it. Just gatekeepers on the knowledge, whereas Christ said to shine our lights without distortions.

I believe we shouldn't have to have this strong sense of things coming, and dig through all the clues, some real and some disinfo to second guess these criminals in charge of this world. That is so completely unbelievable that so many people who are more awake are in this position.

The bible is alot of codes, geometry, numerology and Egyptian astrology. And most people aren't privy to the codes, though I believe Yeshua was. It contains cycle information as alot of the ancient works and artifacts do.

I believe they're making the revelations come true according to a blueprint, ie. told from youth they are here to follow this script, do their job. Rev 12 is overhead, Virgo is "giving birth" to the planets and will give birth to the sun on the 16th.

This month is the return of Quetzcoatl as well, the Dark Night.

So, the last thread I made was about connecting within, awakening our pineal, drawing forth our light, to shine it and serve others. If everyone was doing that, the play we're watching and its script would completely change, the curtain would raise. The veil would lift.

It would be over, and everyone would have passed. So thats what my work is going to keep on, seeking. Knocking on that door and striving to bring in Love and Light to shine away darkness.

There was no reason for me to disappear. I can't read too many negative posts, it took a lot of courage to speak up about something that was happening in an attempt to make it stop, and felt bad about it. But that is far better than being in that situation. I don't want to hurt his feelings even if he is an agent and if he isn't that is not a good game be playing. Last night I prayed about the whole situation and even more of the things he said came back. Plus I got sent pics from two of them and now I don't even know if they're both writing under the same account or not. That is quite a violation of trust as well. Two friends playing games like that with someone, or two agents sharing an account. Either way it ends now. I'm not playing along.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Its now the 12th of October, Australia has made it. Perhaps we were spared lol

I can't say I'm too surprised.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
The earth will stop rotating on this date

So, because the surface of the earth rotates at over 1000miles per hour, if the earth stopped then due to inertia everything on it that's not tied down or attached would fly sideways at 1000miles per hour, lol most of us would slam into the walls of our houses at over supersonic speed haha what a way to die.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

About a year ago, control came down, at least thats what I saw, and wrote many times about, and to him And the metaphysical posts stopped. Also dangers increased. If you havn't noticed NWO is increasing and religion is the number one way they control the masses. The UFOLOGY also was being shut down. Instead of disclosure we got lies about Roswell, when that was real, and the moon even. Even a stronger disinfo campaign on how they never went there. Yes they did and have bases there, they've had bases there long before they went there officially, and part of my childhood experiences includes that. Nazi's on the moon. Navy on the moon. And suddenly all ETs became negatives. Again BS, its an opposition school and there are more positive citizens in this universe than negative. Even though we seem to be in a bad section of space, we still have many positive people lending a helping hand, but there are some bad ones too so keeping loving is really important. When I got protected from the negative experiences here, it was when I stopped being angry that it was happening, though still not feeling safe, and tried to see it from their point of view too, and apparently that was it. The test was over, or the negatives were taken away. So they were either negatives blocked or the Ets that act like mirrors, don't know which.

Radiation belt? Well its just a frequency and they use phasing or a hz type technology. They can neutralize it. But they're the ones who've put it up there. All those atmospheric atomic tests, where done to ionize the upper strata for the ultimate weapon: HAARP.

I put that link for one of ET_MAN's last metaphysical posts from HH under my profile, because it was not even supposed to be posted on this thread. I wrote about that. No Way!

The NWO suppression of religions dont win.

I am a Christian, but a Quantum Physics one,and see him as both Metaphor and Real. In other words religions are the vehicles the bloodliens control masses with to me and cause alot of suffering.

Now I understand the most important door for control is the religious one, and see they've got everyones minds locked firmly behind that door, so they can play their wars, and divisions and WW3 agenda too, the war to end all religions, if it comes. If we don't react and draw forth our Love and Light, it won't come. For no one will fight it except their trained black ops.

Knowing which door it is means thats the door I'm going to keep targetting.

ET_MAN is a true light. But it not easy for anyone being a Light with the microphone, and many many threats, in a Dark World.

Edit to add: Yeshua is a part of the Good Family and there are many things in the Scriptures that are real. Isaiah was one of the few prophets that I liked, for he got it, he saw clearly what was going on. The ones that slaughtered the women and children weren't acting from God.

More people are Christian than Quantum, so nudging for awareness that there are two roads paved in all religions, they have to put the white squares into them and into the world, or they would lose the school outright, though they're heavy on dark squares and distortions in the white, and make it this weird game of seek hard only the few are worthy. Well sorry, BS on that one. EVERYONE IS WORTHY. Heaven isn't built on the continual enslavement and suffering, consequences of the masses over and over. Thats pure evil to think that.

So for those in religions, and I can interpret many scriptures, in fact the Spirit translates some of them for me, makes me see clearly what is being said. use discernment.

Discernment is being a very positive loving/kind person who would take the most highest finest, loving, gentle, sweet decent, pure, giving interpretation of anything. The Highest notes or frequencies. Or, when in doubt, use the kind, gentle trusting, giving, loving heart of a small child. Reclaim that inner heart that wasn't tainted or hardened/toughened up. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOUGH LOVE.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Sorry to say it doesnt fall on my shoulders, because I am just posting here like all of you. And I will check whenever I feel like it.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

If one can look past the date of 10-11-11, I believe the recurring theme and overall purpose of the thread is to essentially provide a message of hope and inspiration to those that are directly affected or disheartened by the current state of affairs in the world today.

I fully support and enjoy messages of hope, I just think its low to try and sell it with a sensationalist prophecy.

I really think more people would have listened to him if he just came over more genuine and just said look im just a normal guy who researches a lot and I have some philosophical messages I wish to share, I think he turned me and many others off with the whole doom from et's stuff. If he is wrong about this date then what else is he wrong about? It just ruins his whole message now. There's enough lies in this world we have to deal with, the last thing we need is fellow truth seekers adding to the web of deceit.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

I fully support and enjoy messages of hope, I just think its low to try and sell it with a sensationalist prophecy.

I really think more people would have listened to him if he just came over more genuine and just said look im just a normal guy who researches a lot and I have some philosophical messages I wish to share, I think he turned me and many others off with the whole doom from et's stuff. If he is wrong about this date then what else is he wrong about? It just ruins his whole message now. There's enough lies in this world we have to deal with, the last thing we need is fellow truth seekers adding to the web of deceit.

I agree with your sentiments in that his message would have been more effective if he had not felt compelled to provide an actual date. However, I don't think he intentionally lied about anything, and this thread evolved into far more than a typical doomsday prophecy. I don't believe that he had any negative intentions or ulterior motives. My sense is that he genuinely felt he was relaying information to help others based on his own personal experiences, for better or worse.

edit on 11-10-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

The date is somewhat important too. 10 11 11 is pure gnostic kabbal numbers. And this is the ninth wave opening, and there is an astrology sign over head that was talked about by Yeshua. ET_MAN talked with me about the return of Quetzcoatl, the darkness entering the world at one point. I take it that the permissions given due to this world being bottom of the heap, the war and starvation, but on the other hand, most of the people in it are not murderers or rapists and it takes alot of trauma to get them to retaliate. So there is a lot of goodness in such a negative world too. The more goodness the more help comes in. Its interactive this school is highly interactive. We could create heaven or hell here, basically.

Even symbolically these numbers count, for this is the kind of dates they use all the time.

ET_MAN also wrote that I was in the right direction with the posts on the Fourth Reicht and some of my links, and I know this.

If a straight up diaster occurs, do you think people will all start raping, murdering or eating each other? I don't think they do that in third world countries, have noticed them all attacking each other? NO. In most diasters studied so far, from the Titanic to everything else people tend to do the right thing, overall, there are exceptions and some lawlessness, but people tend to organize.

Disasters can pull people together and that would passing the tests.

Do you think the bloodlines would do that if they want to create more evil? Im not saying there are not cycles and things that will make earth changes because we're experiencing this already. But, those acting as wolves and tares, and nephilim, would be more apt to arrange a very righteous feeling anger, that would stem out real abuses, and injustices, so people would really get angry at each other.

I see the sign above as a very real regime change, and the red dragon coming in for about 1200 days or so. Ie, China and Sharia combined is one real possibility given what Georgia Government sent home with the school children.

They could be setting up armeggedon, the war to end all Judiac religions.

What does the Colorado airport tell us. Nazi's stabbing the dove of peace. Many in coffins including natives,Africans, Christians/Jews, and then behold this new era, where all the children are beating the weapons of war into farming tools.

Its nauseating and to me, it tells us whats likely to happen. I will qualify happen to their plans. Because if we don't react, it can't happen.

So, anything can happen in the world, or all can be mitigated depending on our Love and faith.

But the date 10 11 11 is significant and a real marker for whatever is planned and in the works. I really hope its not a literal event today, cosmic event, and hope if enough people shine lights on dates, try to second guess them on all the likely dates, that they back off, and redo their plans. I mean if they plan on something today it will only wake up more people now, to their actions. If its a cosmic event, people will pull together.

They will share food locally, they town officials will get involved. The generators for the hospitals and needed things will be worked on. Locally all sorts of mechanics, engineers, woodworkers, and elecricians will be pooling resources to get generators and power to all. Do you really think towns won't pull together with the best of their abilities. Disasters bring out the most cooperation in people. I'm less afraid of that than other far more fascist and unfair, NWO type agendas.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The thing one must ask themselves is this:

What do I gain out of ridiculing someone who earnestly thought to warn me, my family, and anyone reading?

What is it that makes you all jump on this poster like a pack of rabid dogs? Yes, yes, we are denying ignorance on this site of ATS, but are we really denying ignorance when we mock and ridicule others?

Today is still the proverbial day, a day of reflection and hope. The world didn't end today, and the world didn't begin to end today. We should embrace one another and be happy that our time goes on. We are fortunate to exist, fortunate to breath, and fortunate to still be able to love.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'm going to share a little bit of metaphysics that would cause another poster who wrote to me recently probably to say this is so new age and pink dolphin type stuff.
I don't experience the same thoughtscape he's in, thats for sure.

This video is more appropriate for the kind of questions it asks about reality, or the matter we see around us.

Perception - The reality beyond matter

My back yard at night is very dark, especially when there is no starlight, overcast. The bushes along the side, cast deep shadows beside me. And I need to go outside and get that air. Often feel threats from the shadows, and know basically why, I always prefer some light.

So I've been taking a candle out, and immediately comforted by it. What is it about a candle that brings that peace and meditative feeling?

Well the links I keep giving about candle light containing millions of nano dust diamonds, crystalline stars/mirrors, and crystalline Light, came to mind, and the article actually spoke about these diamonds burning off.

When we strike a match we think physics applies. But like ET_MAN said, the light is coming in endless and eternal, via the mirrors or cosmic crystals, and our matter world is perception.

Its as if, the Light from the candle is coming in from Beyond this universe, refracted by the diamonds/mirrors, and then turns 3d, stabilizing in our realm.

So when we're lighting a candle, we're bringing a miracle in.

After this I was praying for everyone, deeply on different situations, and felt this strong connection, felt Spirit and went outside and was going to light the candle again. It was still strongly overcast and raining.

But it was lit up outside, the shadows were lighter, nothing dark around the back yard at all. It was a real miracle, small one. But it told me something wonderful.

We need to bring more Light into this world.

Our pineals contain pure crystals too, I wonder why? Could this also mean, like the candle we're meant to conduct more Light into this mirrored reality?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lithographyman
ET Man does have a possible "out" based on the following rambling answer he gave to the question asked of him shown below:

2) Is it possible that the catastrophic event may not occur, that this is only one possible timeline, or is it definite?

"This is a question I have thought about for a long time now hoping things could change. I was told that this event is inevitably going to occur and is in fact necessary for the advancement of humanity and transformations will occur after these events take place. Now whether or not this event can be delayed I was told that it’s possible but improbable. By for warnings being given to people around the world they can prepare mentally, spiritually however in order for this event to be delayed it would take a lot of mind power and determination, it would take large numbers of people on earth focusing their energies on detracting or delaying this event. I have been told it’s possible but that highly improbable due to what the future shows and how people are living on earth at this time, it would take great numbers of people coming together and awakening others on the planet so they could focus energies into one direction. Miracles do happen and I would hope that something might change that in fact people could find a way to delay this event however the event either way the event will inevitably eventually take place, prophecy is prophecy and these things have been seen in advance, written and for the most part unchangeable however delayable is an option that can and does take place. "

With all the protest that is ongoing and the fact that more people are questioning their own governments would lead me to believe that this has occurred and is ongoing as we speak.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here is a link I just found on another forum where the dangers and outcomes of this event, that was instigated or worsened by the BP disaster, could reshape the US map, with that huge chunk down south missing, along the Madrid faultline, identical to some of the leaked Military Maps that show a reshaped US.

This has real science and warnings to House Committees.

real-agenda.com...

The Gulf of Mexico disaster has not gone away. In fact, it has grown exponentially since the main stream media stopped talking about it. According to the Gulf Rescue Alliance, an organization composed of scientists, medical professionals and seafood industry professionals, among others, the problem cannot be simplified to the damage already caused by the oil spill. It is worse, much worse.....

“The vaporization of enormous amounts of methane hydrates on a scale not seen before, the release of stresses between the lower and upper crust resulting in the abnormal occurrences of low magnitude, shallow earthquakes adjacent to the New Madrid Fault, the sub-seabed underground erosion in the vicinity of the shelf edge undermining the slope stability with possible tsunami-generating, giant, submarine landslides,” said Mr. Lim.

I don't believe for one minute that BP was an accident, AND that they have done everything wrong to deal with it on purpose as well.

Its as if they are targetting all the vulnerable areas, to increase maximum damage.

I don't know if someone has made a thread about this here yet, but they should.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thing is Kori,i have "stopped" sharing inf owith you for almost a week now and you still are all agitated and wound up about me sharing links and sharing my personal stories with you,which you ofcourse put throguh your own prism and dostortion.Because obviously what I've said is taken way out of context as well as even the words that I never used lol.
You are still not over your husband hurting you,and that happened years ago,and now you saying he was in jail(?) makes it that much more obvious why you were possibly abused by him.
But making me a bad guy here is chidlish and distorted. You are so agitated by your past,so traumatized that you keep going at it in every post nonstop,bringing mroe and mroe personal chat info for all to see,and distorting it all while doing so. Dignity and shamelesness isn't an issue for you from where I'm standing since you obviously have no idea of what the word "personal private stories/sharing" is. To bring up personal info of my distant past and childhood even,that i shared with you, that has NOTHING to do with the links/info sent(which is cool to share) to you just shows your level of shamelesness and no honour or respect for privacy.
I am sure you will keep painting me as some bad guy continuasly,since you are on a roll with this it seems.My conscience is clean and so it makes no difference to me,people can make up their own minds and see what you are doing/not doing.

EDIT TO ADD:

Plus I got sent pics from two of them and now I don't even know if they're both writing under the same account or not. That is quite a violation of trust as well. Two friends playing games like that with someone, or two agents sharing an account. Either way it ends now. I'm not playing along.
you truyl are deluded. I sent you an email 2 days ago with a photo of a friend,and you said it was me haha,evne though you know how I LOOK, so you cant even differentiate 2 different looking people.I then wrote back saying it isnt me,its my friend,and he believes in different stuff than I do completely.The photo was sent because it was a funny photo,that relieved tension,with a funny face expression. You turned that into some men in black thing. nice.lol
edit on 10/11/2011 by Valeri because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/11/2011 by Valeri because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
I find sadness in it for the sheer amount of gloating posts that have also gathered on its pages; there’s no need to revel in another Human’s failure, even if they were led to this place by confusion, malice or fear.

We all make mistakes, in one way or another.

I do agree with your sentiments here but this is a rather rare case. The amount of energetic friction that has been caused over the past couple years is massive. I could honestly feel the war over every wavering soul with every word that was spoken. So this is victorious in the sense that the truth has come forward and people can realign with that truth.

Eventually it got to a point where the cards had all been laid out and people had enough information to determine which side of the fence to sit us. Thus my exit, though it continued to pain me as it did the entire time to watch people become duped.

You are right though, we all make mistakes. This one imo was not by chance but instead incredibly calculated.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join