It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

You mean due to this gnostic group that insists in a negatiave universe and twists God/Goodness into a duality, which is heresy and twisted, for Goodness is only Goodness and any deep thinker and basic understandings of Frequencies, and what higher frequencies are even. This group, attacking him nonstop aggressively. He himself responded with complete dignity and attacked no one.

He hasn't failed at anything, he's made wonderful threads.

Please note, we're not ALL ONE. The dense frequency of murder, akin to a black hole is not Love, and its not the frequency of Light. They NEVER GET MASHED TOGETHER.

And for those who finally emerge and pass, and I believe that everyone will, but don't wish anyone trapped in unending suffering for a kazillion years, for the consequences to severe harm are really severe, without mitigation and mercy, understanding and support, which is possible if they will make those U-Turns with compassion for the ones they hurt, not just fear for self. They will never be capable of harming anyone again.

Outside of this universe is only Goodness and Light, the EU's extra universals.

God/Goodness does not have an evil nature.

And that is a major distortion in the LAW OF ONE, no right or wrong, its all illusions. God is both. Its a complete distortion and very wrong.

This is about a frequency match.

Those frequency don't get mashed up. One goes infinitely into regression and black hole type gravity, dense and heartless. The other is infinite progression.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Love IS LOVE.

Goodness IS GOODNESS.

Kindness IS KINDNESS.

There is nothing else but those elements. They don't play games or roles.

THAT'S WHAT PASSING THE TESTS MEAN.

LOVE DOES NOT HARM.

I recall on my thread to the Bloodlines and Black ops, that I made for them to choose equality and love, when ET_MAN wrote very similar words that are TRUTH, the attack he received, aggressively by the poster I just responded to.

So I know which camp this attack is coming from.

And since Law Of One is a Bloodline/CIA concoction in my opinion, military people really like it, too, I sense the agendas.

Truly wolves in sheep clothing.

Goodness does not have an evil thought in it. Until we stop harming anyone, even self defense is debatable, and judging others, and care about the poor, the billions living in abject poverty, we can't inherit Eutopia's. We're not of that frequency.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yes, we mustn't think ill of the prophet as the more righteous have mentioned. Now we must take the moral high ground. Perhaps not.

When I have conversed with et_man in this thread, by pointing out obvious similarities with other negative cult philosophies, he seemed patient, polite, thoughtful, intelligent and genuine. No doubt he was all of those things. Although opposed to his views, I found him quite likeable. Much the same as many I have met who peddle these views and including genuine cult leaders. Very misunderstood people, often intelligent and very genuine. Yet deluded.

Though he did choose to spread a message of utter devastation for the entire inhabitants of this planet as a certainty and coerced as many as he could to accept such as a fate accompli, all based on a personal new age delusion. Think about your loved ones, friends, colleagues, pets etc. and picture it graphically in your mind for a minute. Really, take a minute and picture it, think about it. It might not impact you greatly, but spare a thought for others who do really get taken in. What fear and horror might some have gone through? Perhaps some who never posted, but got taken in by such a confident "truth" and slick sounding pseudo wisdom. Perhaps some who are too young and naive to take it with a pinch of salt. What of those who might have been swayed in important decisions, perhaps moved residence? It does happen, there is a lot of nonsense out there.

But hey, it's all good because he said nice things too.

The accompanying nicey nice, airy fairy philosophical noise might be easy on the ear, but it amounts to a deluded a sales pitch common to all "special ones" . It is impractical and ridiculous. It is worth studying the results of groups who teach such things. It bolsters new age egos, but that is all. It doesn't help anyone learn how to love their wives or husbands, family, friends etc. Fantasies complicate these things, horribly for some.

No one knows how or when the end will come, despite thousands of years of people claiming to know. Some of the nicer more intelligent, well intentioned and genuine people I have known, have been amongst the most deluded. The message is the same one I have heard for many decades by "special ones". So far what they have in common, as they have for thousands of years, is that they have all been wrong. One day perhaps....

The old adage of "fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me" should apply. But it probably wont for many.

Quid sit futurum cras, fuge quaerere.

edit on 11-10-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It also doesnt take DEEP THINKING that this is the Bloodlines RECREATING GOD INTO THEIR IMAGE.

They are so distorted. I feel so sorry for them, when the diamonds line up and the upgrade happens. They need to turn their lives around so facing the harm they've caused can be done with Support. Unbelievable harm has been done and is being done behind closed doors and in the open every day.

Their victims suffer horribly but only die one by one. Imagine having a thousand people or more on your hands, and going through everything they went through and all their family, and even sharing the world's loss of this light and what they were meant to do if they hadn't had so many stumbling blocks put in front of them, which is a SIN TO DO, and been harmed.

These wolves think they are here to hurt, harm and test people. Was Hitler the sinner or was the one following his orders?

BOTH, but his is the worst, in cold blood a stumbling block unto others, his is the worst responsibility.

And this school IS BEING TAKEN BACK, IN THE WONDERFUL UPGRADE, LITERALLY AN END TO ALL CYCLES. A SEPARATION, LIGHT TO LIGHT, GRAVITY TO GRAVITY.

Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. Matthew 13;12

There is a limit to the number of incarnations, a moment of teleology/upgrade, where we must continue to grow, or overcome the gravity, in the spirit only.

edit to add: The part about Hitler is a metaphor, for in reality, we do not know how insane or sociopathic he was, ie. this is a childhood abuse thing, some children are completely fractured, some even into split personalities by abuse. There is no way of knowing for sure with him or anyone.

However, the ones giving ruthless tests and harming others are more culpable than anyone carrying out actions in the heat of the moment, temporary insanity as I call it, or out of fear for their lives and families.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm not going to beat a dead horse, we've had this conversation too many times.

I fully respect the ability to have your own opinion. I'm done with the whole song and dance.....it's time to turn a different leaf.

There will be a point when we go back to seeing the entire perspective and no matter how it goes, we will certainly have a good laugh about all of this.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I think the concern some have had is not based on who is being roped into to a false idea, if they themselves are being positive.

But based on the concept that things may not be as they seem in that persons life, to have someone so aggressively supporting an obvious distortion. So said out of concern and hopefully to nudge them back from the line.

Not to mention, that this is a trap, so if your reputation is more believable and you have a following, and your words influence someone the wrong way..........do you understand the responsibility we have to others not to be a stumbling stone.

Because one thing I notice is truth is rarely popular. People don't like having light shine in their shadows or the concept of responsibility.

Responsibility is a huge burden in a school where many mistakes can and will happen and were people often learn through their mistakes, and can be really supported and mitigated and healed when one is truly on the search for Love and Goodness and takes that step to meet with them in the middle.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Interesting details on the man who died in San Diego yesterday....it made me think of ET MAN...and where he could have gone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

No, this isn't him. Light is protected as well, even though it faces struggles. I believe he is guided very well. Besides he's not in North America right now as he has written already.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Just one more thing I wish to add, that came to mind, relating to my post on the candles, and Light, on the other page.

Stars are like diamonds or crystals, and mirrors, they reflect light, I guess real capacitors, or Light stations.

Symbolically this could be seen as our pineals as well, which also contain pure crystals and transmit light.

What is at the center of our galaxy anyway?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Are they using HAARP and nukes, ie. BP, Japan and various eathquakes, striking at weaker areas to deliberately bring about volcanic erruptions and plate collapses?

www.diariodeavisos.com...

This is off Africa and likely to go shortly.

Then I read a speculation, a real doom thing that is about a volcano with a collapsing base, that could take part of the island into the ocean and create waves to hit east coast and europe even. But though they speak of research they don't link it, but quote one who is a volcano researcher, PhD in Geology, Bill McGuire, not that his quote could be taken out of context.

www.exitmundi.nl...

Again, are they deliberately using HAARP, and other means, oil drills, nukes, to target the weaker spots in plates and amp volcanoes?

This isn't posted fear based, its posted the way I always do, to find the trail of the cards these guys are likely to play and try to analyze what they're doing.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Looking at this, I'm seeing the Star of David? Or is this a pentagon? With a pentragram:

www.goldenmuseum.com...

And what is the Pentagon's relationship to this.

I feel this goes very deep indeed.

And how does this relate to HAARP and all the Satellites and their positioning and their warp/weft/web of frequency, apparently a strong interlocking fabric?

Tim Tyler: Triaxial weaving

Are we seeing a web? The net? And just what do they hope to accomplish?

This was sent by jazz10 ,who I believe has been guided strongly on this.

Could HAARP and the positioning of their Satellites amp up CME's and what kind of an effect could this cause?

Al Gore, eh????

en.wikipedia.org...

The satellites are frequently visible in the night sky as satellite flares, a phenomenon typically observed as short-lived bright flashes of light.
Iridium SSC, Iridium communications service was launched on November 1, 1998. The first Iridium call was made by then-Vice President of the United States Al Gore.[1] Motorola provided the technology and major financial backing.[2] The logo of the company was designed by Landor Associates, and represents the Big Dipper.[3]
On February 10, 2009, Iridium 33 collided with a defunct Russian satellite, Kosmos 2251, 800 km over Siberia.[10] A pair of massive debris clouds was created.[11] However, it should be noted that Iridium does have spare operational satellites and it was anticipated that some satellites would fail during the ordinary lifetime of the constellation.

Present statusIridium Satellite LLC has approximately 320,000 subscribers as of the end of December 2008 (compared to 203,000 in July 2007). Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2008 was US $76.8 million with EBITDA of US $25.0 million.[12]

The system is being used extensively by the U.S. Department of Defense through the DoD gateway in Hawaii.[13] The DoD pays $36 million a year for unlimited access for up to 20,000 users.[14] An investigation was begun into the DoD contract after a protest by Globalstar, to the U.S. General Accounting Office that no tender was provided. The investigation was suspended at the request of the Department of Defense, who cited national security reasons.

Edit to add: They are masters at deception and weaving intricate webs, and their mystery school, even what the bible really has coded, and other religious writings is ALL ABOUT ASTROLOGY, GEOMETRY, AND NUMEROLOGY.

The Geometry is strongly evident here, and its a frequency in itself, as we can see it creates and interwoven lower frequency rigid net, but also I think a weapon of destruction, control. And how would this relate to the frequency of the human mind, our own HZ, because cell phones operate on human hz don't they?

jazz10 has a very good theory this relates to control of the living frequency, and explains die offs as well. Like its all illusion and control, amping up Sun and cosmic events as much as possible to cover their tracks and use natures energy, but this is a destructive enslaving, science.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Iridium...The possible unknown cause???

how can you overlook this and say coincidence? Look at the locations!!!!
This is coincidence?Gateways are located in

Tempe, Arizona
Wahiawa, Hawaii — owned by DISA[37]
Avezzano, Italy
The pre-bankruptcy corporate incarnation of Iridium built eleven gateways, many of which have since been closed.[38] Gateways have also been built in Pune (India), Beijing (People's Republic of China), Moscow (Russia), Nagano (Japan), Seoul (South Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Jeddah (Saudia Arabia) and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).

most of which are locations that are or have been recently in the news? Flooding, heat waves also sri lanka?Alo this
Telstra in Australia
signature:

I would say theres some evidence at the very least!!

www.chemicool.com...

Discovered: Iridium was discovered in 1803 by Smithson Tennant in the residue left when crude platinum was dissolved by aqua regia (a mixture of hydrochloric acid and nitric acid). Smithson Tennant also discovered osmium at the same time. Iridium's name comes from the Latin word 'iris', meaning rainbow, because many of its salts are highly colored. ....

Quite some links in the thread and well worth it. A very dark term to use on Rainbows, and over the rainbow bridge, and have a feeling there are some very dangerous plans in store.

Apparently this is found in meteorites, hope they don't truly wish to pull some in then.

I think they need to be sent to the corner ASAP.

He puts this link in too and it shows a real conspiracy, and a real effort, with Al Gores name thrown in above., to really entrap people, control the frequency, create events. Good thing Family is going to show and a much Higher Frequency is going to arrive. In any case, I suggest getting some sun in and overcoming any negative thoughts or impulses, becuase we can't even be sure its ours.

www.blackstarnews.com...

After a year’s run in the Tony Award hit FELA!, Elasea now returns to the stage in concert at the Iridium Jazz Club in Times Square on January 14th.

Featuring songs from her upcoming debut album “Rainbow Heart,” Elasea fuses Jazz, R&B, NeoSoul and House all to create a mix of colors--her own sound.

Bringing a message of inspiration, honesty and artistry in her performance, the night is promises to be more than a concert but an experience, Elasea's fans say. “Elasea is the personification of vocal excellence coupled with beauty and a heart of gold,” says Perth Phillips, a New York-based producer.

“Elasea’s voice will capture you and never let go,” adds Brett Roman Williams, a Philadelphia-based screenwriter.

The performance is billed “A Night of Reflections--Elasea in Concert.” The Iridium Jazz is located at 1650 Broadway, at 51st Street, in Manhattan. Tickets are $20; $10 Food and Drink Minimum.

Doors open at 11:45pm Concert at Midnight.

"Speaking Truth To Empower."

I have much better rainbow bridge in my thread, about connecting to source, through our star/crystal/trasmitter, and shining forth infinite light potential.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Oh my god....will you please shove your love and light BS and just keep quiet.

What are you going to take over this thread now...are you the new ET man?

He was a gutless coward who made a prediction and did not stay around to face the fire when it did not come true.
It seems his followers still treasure and worship him....even though he was nothing but a mentally unstable person coming on a forum and sharing his delusions.

I guess if anybody is too take over this thread it would be another great BS artist....YOU.

I am done with this thread...all this love and light BS makes me want to puke

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I see some here wish to celebrate that nothing happened by breaking out the wine, please chill some Martini and Rossi Asti Spumante for me, but let's not dismiss these 'Warnings' yet.

Bill Deagle and John Moore: The impending tsunami from Canary Island collapse into the ocean; when? Perhaps this week!

I posted this vision around the 100 pages mark in this thread. Except, I was shown West Coast first then East, sometimes they turn out backwards. This vision I had before seeing this thread or ATS and I paid close attention because of it.

Folks on the East Coast of the United States/Canada/South America etc. even the UK need to pay attention, close attention, this will be upwards of 300 feet coming in at 600 miles an hour. Not going to be pretty.

This video was uploaded October 8, 2011

God Bless

edit on 11-10-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Dr. Deagle has the same amount of credibility as ET_Man. Both have continuously been proven wrong time and time again. In that regard, it is apt to write about Dr. Deagle as he is very similar to ET_Man.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

He was a gutless coward who made a prediction and did not stay around to face the fire when it did not come true.
It seems his followers still treasure and worship him....even though he was nothing but a mentally unstable person coming on a forum and sharing his delusions.

I guess if anybody is too take over this thread it would be another great BS artist....YOU.

Oh man that was funny (sorry unity), I dont think anyone comes out with something as blunt as that to unity, lol Im still laughing.

However i dont think unitys gonna shove her love and light anywhere for the time being.
To totally debunk this we have to wait until oct 12 in all time zones, i dont want to sound pendantic, but lets do this right, and shove it in the hoax bin, when its done, does anyone know how long it will be before the last time zone goes into the 12th.?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Nope...gonna drink my celebratory glass of wine...leave the fear mongering doomsday predictions to the shaking in their boots followers.

I raise a toast to the end of this 2 year thread...Salud!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

EOTW countdown here in mountains of Georgia, USA 5 hrs and 15 mins.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

I wish I could have given you 2 stars...alas you'll have to settle for the one I could give

But, here are some unofficial stars ************************************************************************
edit on 11-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
im STILL laughing.
Never mind guys theres always the 28 October disaster to look forward too, or if you prefer ;Harold camping 21 Oct, its nice to have a choice

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join