It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Far as I can tell, we're up to 16 now. Yesterday was 14.

Edit: Here's an interesting read up. Hurry though, you have less than 24 hours to figure it all out! :p
www.highdesertshaman.com...
edit on 10-10-2011 by GodPartical because: Added link of reference

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Well, back on Sept 29 he said quite specifically that it was his last post.

Marginally OT: hope it's nicer weather in Adelaide than it is here. I used to love sitting by the Torrens on a sunny day, watching the black swans cruise by, all serene, feet out of sight going like crazy...

Back on topic, someone mentioned a few posts back that ET_MAN posted all those maps of safe places and so forth. I don't recall seeing them but maybe I missed them. If anyone has a little time, just find any post of his and click on the "posts in thread" tag in the dropdown under his avatar and have a hunt through them. Easier than searching 300-odd pages. I'd do it myself but it's already after 1 am here and I need some shut-eye.

I expect to wake in the morning to another working day. And I guess it'll be raining...

Best regards all and goodnight from here,

Mike

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Can you elaborate a little more for me on this statistic?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Hello Universal light, long time no see, sorry its late for me and im too tired to give a synopsis, but basically this thread is more or less hoaxed out, but a few of the hard core believers are still here, and when i say a few, i mean a few.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Allmost 10-11-11 wonder whats gonna happen?

Maybe this is what ET_man Had in mind?

edit on 10-10-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Hey, a fellow Adelaidian. G'day.

I haven't even read through all his posts yet. Once I get there I will post it. He did provide a link to a map done by another website that he said the info was good in terms of flooding and whatnot.

I will try find it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by cloaked4u
the next seal has been broken, watch it enfold.

I am...and when this one is empty, I plan on breaking the "seal" on another bottle......

I've been saving this vintage Merlot for the EOTW party...just starting a few hours early on my side of the world.

Des
edit on 10-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Merlot, mmmmnn, Can i come to the party?? Thats it, im gonna crack open that bottle of strongbow (nice cider), we do things classy in wales.

Sure nuff Sweet Pea. You and your-uns jes mosey on down here to my neck-o-the woods. I've some home made brandy that's so smooth, it'll give you sweet dreams

Will you make pulled pork? ive always wanted to try it.
for an "on topic" still no sign of severe hail storms here.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Yes, as you say, what ETMan originally stated and then propogated in numerous ways is looking decidedly dodgy. And as for him leaving the thread, well... I'm a bit miffed about that. At the very least he could have promised to come back after Oct 11 (if nothing happened) and make some kind of statement, but it seems we are not even going to get that.

For anyone who missed it, in this post by ET_MAN he says (after quoting slabs of scripture):

This will be the last and final post I make on ATS for my own personal undisclosed reasons...

Last and final, please note. Pretty unequivocal, that. And not only in this thread, but on ATS. And it's for his own personal undisclosed [sic] reasons. Not anyone else's personal, undisclosed reasons.

That is so bothersome. But if ETMan's stated events do not happen by the end of Oct 11, 2011 -- meaning when it's no longer that date anywhere in the world -- then at least the thread can be wound down pretty fast, I'd expect. No point asking a non-returning OP for any explanations, after all...

Okay, I really need to get some sleep. Right after I find out what a Schumann resonance is supposed to indicate and what's normal. All I recall is that it's partly related to global lightning activity.

Mike

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Oh good you made it. Just in time to place bets on the upcoming "end of the world" dates left here on ATS. Sorry this one is already closed for taking new bets, as it's already the 11th in some parts of the world.

Des

Hahaha! I would have laid infinity to one that the 12th comes and I would have laid that when the non-sense all first started.

Hello Universal light, long time no see, sorry its late for me and im too tired to give a synopsis, but basically this thread is more or less hoaxed out, but a few of the hard core believers are still here, and when i say a few, i mean a few.

Hey TDW, it indeed has been a while. Maybe I'll start popping in more and more. While this date will come and go like we always knew, events certainly are progressing. I have found my work to be more beneficial in the metaphysical realms than in the physical. There sure are a lot of people I miss from here though.

No surprise this has been hoaxed out. In the middle of typing this I did a quick search on his last few points and.....just wow., Not that I'm surprised in the least. He posted at the end of August, then didn't post for a month, then said he was leaving for undisclosed reasons? I truly feel bad for those who took the bait as this was incredibly predictable.

The very first time I meditated on him I saw a dark entity which has a sort of cord attached to him. The cord was either siphoning out the vessels energy or was supplying it from the higher realms of the dark side. I was scoffed at for saying this but the vision has never gone away and I still have nothing to think otherwise of it.

Hope to see you guys around sooner than later, the celebration of life is on!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Back on topic, someone mentioned a few posts back that ET_MAN posted all those maps of safe places and so forth. I don't recall seeing them but maybe I missed them. If anyone has a little time, just find any post of his and click on the "posts in thread" tag in the dropdown under his avatar and have a hunt through them. Easier than searching 300-odd pages. I'd do it myself but it's already after 1 am here and I need some shut-eye.

I definitely remember a website showing a map or maps but his posts-in-thread are over 60 pages and though I do love to procrastinate - I kinda have some work to do before the EOTW.

I did find this post:

ET_MAN's map of safety locations

It is in pdf format so you will need Acrobat reader.

link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

G'day mate!

I really must learn to not check new posts before loggin off after saying I was loggin off...

Yes, I recall ETMan posted some linkies about various maps, but I also recall him saying quite early on that he would be posting his own maps and specific details of safe locations. I can't recall him posting the maps, but to be fair it's a long thread and I might well have missed them or just forgotten them. But his "posts in thread" will show them if they are there.

Okay, I'm outta here.

Nite, all. Catch you tomorrow,

Mike

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Nice to see some of the "oldies" coming back for the EOTW party, now where is Beamish? maybe in the land of nod, where i should be, but this is too good.
on topic ; still no hailstorms.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Can someone please explain the Schumann resonance thing? Wikipedia is giving me no help on this one.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Yeah i feel bad as well for those people who believed, one in particular, who i doubt you need me to name, ironically if et-man had not changed his message and changed his tone, then wed probably not be shouting hoax until the end of tomorrow, cos who knows eh?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Guys, something unusual, have you noticed a certain person is missing? hope shes ok, its evening in the states so shes not asleep.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Can someone please explain the Schumann resonance thing? Wikipedia is giving me no help on this one.

Try this:
Earth Breathing
2nd

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Nice to see some of the "oldies" coming back for the EOTW party, now where is Beamish? maybe in the land of nod, where i should be, but this is too good.
on topic ; still no hailstorms.

EOTW update, mountain top Georgia USA......about as boring as a Monday night in the boonies can get. Few deer in the front yard, goats all gone to beddy-bye...no boogie men. No falling moon, no whipping past trees due to earth stopping rotating. . Nadda, zilch...nuttin'...

Oh ET man...why hast thou forsaken me...huh

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Im no expert in science, but if the world stopped moving, wouldnt we and everything continue to move for a while. Wouldnt it get really messy, oceans and cities and people flying everywhere? (im not really this stupid, i just want to bring some humour to the scenario).

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Hey, a fellow Adelaidian. G'day.

I haven't even read through all his posts yet. Once I get there I will post it. He did provide a link to a map done by another website that he said the info was good in terms of flooding and whatnot.

I will try find it.

A little background on the map.

It is from the wonderfully enlightened people from zetatalk ie. an alien channelling doomsday cult, who have detailed info on safe locations etc. Their leader comes to her information via channelling aliens from Zeta Reticuli.....
They should have a few of these maps handy, having prophesied this very same catastrophe unsuccessfully before. The excuses for the non catastrophe were the wonderful part. Aliens telling "white lies" for our own good, Nibiru hiding from us behind the sun. Apparently the only excuse not considered is the only one that is obvious. Have a look, it is a really interesting place to learn about new age cult logic and beliefs.

For another perspective, Phil Plait's bad astronomy has been debunking these people for years from a more scientific approach.

The whole basis for these cults is self deception. It could be said delusion, but really that needs an evaluation by the appropriate medical professional, so it would be more a laymen's understanding of the term delusion. Fascinating all the same though.

www.zetatalk.com...

rationalwiki.org...

edit on 10-10-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

LOL according to them, I should have drowned in 2003. Oops...still here.

edit on 10-10-2011 by Destinyone because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join