It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well it seems he was wrong but I appreciated his positive messages.

Thankyou ET Man for giving me some positive messages to read, and a wee bit of excitement, I hope if you decided to go into survival mode that you receive another message saying all is OK.

It was interesting.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Dr. Deagle has the same amount of credibility as ET_Man. Both have continuously been proven wrong time and time again. In that regard, it is apt to write about Dr. Deagle as he is very similar to ET_Man.

You didn't comment on John Moore. Bill Deagle I don't care for honestly. To each his/her own.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Nope...gonna drink my celebratory glass of wine...leave the fear mongering doomsday predictions to the shaking in their boots followers.

I raise a toast to the end of this 2 year thread...Salud!

Lakaim, Salute, Salud, Cheers..... but, I'm certainly not shaking in my boots lol! No fear, only paying attention.

They also told Noah to "shut up old man, why build a boat in the middle of the desert, laughter." Until the flood took them all away. No one was laughing then!!!!! He didn't have a date, only intuition and trusting in God.
Now there was someone who had a celebration with some wine when he came out of it alive. Him, his family and a grape vineyard.
He denied ignorance and survived!!! How yall like them apples?
edit on 11-10-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi Unity99

I find it interesting that you have mentioned use of the term 'red dragon' several times recently, as I recently received my own reference for those exact two words.

As you are aware by now I receive information regarding coming events in dream and 'red dragon' was specifically named to me in reference to the 'Red Kachina'/Destroyer/Purifier celestial object.

The ancients have dealt with the Red Dragon before and are indeed aware of the 'signs' in both the heavens and on earth before it's arrival. They are aware of the 'markers' for the 'season' of arrival and we are in that season for warnings to go out for this generation and for the Father to alert many of His Children. There is no accident behind all those shouting 'wake up' calls at this time for this timeline. I cannot place emphasis on that enough

Hope you are well Unity and feel free to get in touch any time.

edit on 11-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

No fear, only paying attention.

Indeed, we are best served as Watchers in preparation for inevitable change. We should wisely pay attention to the season or be 'caught out' by the brewing 'storm'.

Those who Trust in the Holy Spirit will ALLOW themselves to be Guided by it moreso. The Holy Spirit will provide comfort to the fearful so that fears may be overcome.

Bless you and many thanks to you for all your good links serving 'greater' awareness of pending earth changes. There is a much much bigger picture than any one 'date'.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

No fear, only paying attention.

Indeed, we are best served as Watchers in preparation for inevitable change. We should wisely pay attention to the season or be 'caught out' by the brewing 'storm'.

Those who Trust in the Holy Spirit will ALLOW themselves to be Guided by it moreso. The Holy Spirit will provide comfort to the fearful so that fears may be overcome.

Bless you and many thanks to you for all your good links serving 'greater' awareness of pending earth changes. There is a much much bigger picture than any one 'date'.

Haha, this gets better and better, lets ignore the fact that Oct 11 didnt happen (oh sorry i forgot! it didnt happen cos it was a metaphor) but et-man initially stated that this would happen, so in the wake of this non happening lets all serve as "watchers" in preparation for inevitable change.
So basically its coming, but it wasnt today, lol.
Cant one of you et-man supporters be man enough to say he was wrong about today?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
Hi Unity99

I find it interesting that you have mentioned use of the term 'red dragon' several times recently, as I recently received my own reference for those exact two words.

As you are aware by now I receive information regarding coming events in dream and 'red dragon' was specifically named to me in reference to the 'Red Kachina'/Destroyer/Purifier celestial object.

The ancients have dealt with the Red Dragon before and are indeed aware of the 'signs' in both the heavens and on earth before it's arrival. They are aware of the 'markers' for the 'season' of arrival and we are in that season for warnings to go out for this generation and for the Father to alert many of His Children. There is no accident behind all those shouting 'wake up' calls at this time for this timeline. I cannot place emphasis on that enough

Hope you are well Unity and feel free to get in touch any time.

The red dragon is also in rev 12, and we have overhead in the constellations a once in 10 000 year occurence that is exactly that, and this symbol was mercury I believe.

Now in terms of the red dragon, quetzcoatl or Destroyer, what does this symbolize, have you been shown? Symbolized as the abyss/gravity? Or is this wormwood?

But the way the elite would symbolize, as above so below, would be China probably.

Still trying to find out what it is we're facing, without a veil, for I'm pushed a lot inside too. But I hardly think its prudent for humanity to simply accept a small group of dark siders harming them, its not good self care, love for children, responsibility. We need to see clearly what is happening and attempt, albeit it peacefully, to put a stop to this.

Thank you for concern over my health by the way, was not doing so well last little while, but am taking it easy. Had help, intercession, small daily miracles that seemed to help.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I recall post after post for a long time talking about how he had been given a date, but that it was metphorical, and also that was one of my earlier posts on the thread when I first came on, was about the symbolism in that date.
That was ages ago. And I don't want any bad dates to happen, I want people to beam up safely, Scotty, please. And in addition would like some accountability to the want to be elites but alas they're still in diapers, group that is harming this world and so many.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Cant one of you et-man supporters be man enough to say he was wrong about today?

I can't be man enough but I can be a lady and tell you that I myself was disappointed that a big, red firey other planet didn't show up in the sky. I wanted a few people who are getting on my last proverbial nerve to get what's coming to them, so yeah, I'm very disappointed. I never believed in a date at all really, just payed attention to the spiritual side of the discussion, was interesting to me, over my head alot of the time but still educational.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Is wormword/nibiru a red planet/star, or is it energy coming from the galactic center? I would actually like to know what it is?

Because until I have some proof on that, its simply HAARP and the iridium network.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I recall post after post for a long time talking about how he had been given a date, but that it was metphorical, and also that was one of my earlier posts on the thread when I first came on, was about the symbolism in that date.

Unity, come on. Please be real, i respect you I always have, but this date was given PRESCISELY at the beginning of the thread, he specifically said oct 11, why use such presciseness in a metaphor? cmon girl wake up. Why change it to a metaphor thats just stupid.
Oh and sorry to my friends, i broke my promise, i couldnt help myself.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Is wormword/nibiru a red planet/star, or is it energy coming from the galactic center? I would actually like to know what it is?

Because until I have some proof on that, its simply HAARP and the iridium network.

You know Unity, you posted quite some time ago, don't know where, Astralwalker, can't remember his name right now, man from Macedonia living in Australia. He makes more sense than anything else I feel. Nibiru, I feel is a fleet of negative aliens working for the dark side. Wormwood, we'll have to wait and see though.

The wave from the Universe was what he was talking about reaching us and hitting the sun.

Found it:
2012 Equation Solved - Part 1/8

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

I can't be man enough but I can be a lady and tell you that I myself was disappointed that a big, red firey other planet didn't show up in the sky. I wanted a few people who are getting on my last proverbial nerve to get what's coming to them, so yeah, I'm very disappointed. I never believed in a date at all really, just payed attention to the spiritual side of the discussion, was interesting to me, over my head alot of the time but still educational.

ironically im not a great be;liever in the bible, yet that quote about being beware of false prophets in the end times is somewhat true!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Hi thedoctorswife, some of your posts have been quite funny so thanks for the laughs.

I view the 'bigger picture' and always have in regards to recognising the intentions of the OP and his message. Personally I could care less about October 11. My own insights given with astrophysicist knowledge never came with any 'date stamps' attached, but I have been shown many earth change events to come regardless so that I may put the word out NOW for this timeframe. You and others can make of that what you wish.

I will continue to support any such warnings serving 'greater awareness' for Scripture supported events to come and the encouragement of preparation for them always--foremost spiritual.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Nibiru/gravity/darkness/abyss, to me that revelations 9 11 or the eye of horus. Which is a bad thing, considering its the top of the bloodlines pyramid structure, what they follow under. A fleet from 4D? I wouldn't call those beings ETS, but those gates are supposed to be opening with the seals and Rev 12, the sign overhead and the Mayan Dark night, this month. To me thats like that gates of hell open.

Wormwood is more related to what some call a dwarf star or red kachina. I was even stretching this the other day based on the old records, the Archetype for Venus, with plasmology, energetic discharge, in the Electric Universe theory, that planet historically changed from being a symbol of Goddess of Fertility to A Terrible Comet, Medusa, death and destruction?

Or HAARP? These satellites name iridium that are going up in a grid of geometry, forming a pentegram. And diamonds/triangles. Its really odd, layered densely like a low frequency net. Its odd they call this satellite fleet Iridium because, the actual compound, is used for a kind antimatter. Its very dense, the second most dense compound, so very low frequency.

A big clue there, as to what the intentions of this satellite fleet will be. I don't think anyone will need to be microchipped, to have a similar effect. It works on cell phone, or human brain frequeny.

The compound has crystalline pyrmid shape, and I'm still trying to find the significance of this, since I'm not a chemist, but relating to frequency, what kind of properties such a molecular cyrstlized shape would have?

So right now, wormwood is very illusive. There is something on the outer skirts of our solar system, that was mentioned on CNN a posibly binary twin, for our star, but, is it incoming? Does it have to come in to have planets close to us react? And what is HAARP doing about this whole thing?

And if enough people pass the hat for a good team of private investigators can we nail them and put the ones poisoning us, destroying the earth and harming its citizens IN JAIL.?

Personally I hope before any of this shows up, if its coming like that, that we do have time for the arrests and jail because that would make a lot of people feel safer.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

ironically im not a great be;liever in the bible, yet that quote about being beware of false prophets in the end times is somewhat true!

I don't believe he is a prophet or claimed to be "No man knows the hour or the day, yadda yadda." I know this from jump street, but if someone is giving a warning and a timeline to watch and beware, then I will pay attention, especially with my own intuitive linear visions/dreams/psychic intuition (at times) . I am not going to spit roast the OP because of a date though.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Do you believe that iridium/satelites could be used in conjunction with Project Bluebeam/HAARP for a fake alien invasion? To scare the people into submission to chip and control. Lucifer does play in this, that's what Revelations is about, to reveal, uncover, the truth. Satan comes first, Jesus comes next. They (TPTB) work with Lucifer, the Tribulation is Gods' way of getting rid of Him and the wicked. Don't worry so much, your heart is full of love, you will not be touched by negatives. Shine your light and keep doing it.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Now in terms of the red dragon, quetzcoatl or Destroyer, what does this symbolize, have you been shown? Symbolized as the abyss/gravity? Or is this wormwood?

A few pages back I explained the dream when I was shown 2 celestial objects side by side in 'stage presentation' format. The object illustrated on the right hand side was distinctly red in colour and was described to me as the 'red dragon' specifically.

The object is not 'symbolic', the object is literal as both a Destroyer and Purifier combined when it crosses. I feel very strongly that those who are meant to remain on this earth (dependant on their ' aligned frequency'), will not taste 'death' i.e removal of their body by this object. They will remain for the dimensional transformation that this object brings.

This celestial object will defy many 'known' laws of physics/celestial mechanics and many wide ranging tribulations shall precede it's crossing as Forewarned by the wordings contained within Holy inspired Scripture. It is the time of the 7 year 'tribulation' BEGINNING OF SORROWS PERIOD that I strongly believe is not very far off, hence calls of warnings by many at this time. This is where Faith will play a vital role for souls to 'call' on spiritual armour to 'face all these things' and not be swept away by them for negativity will indeed be increasing on this earth by forces often 'unseen'.

The signs of greater shifting changes are more than apparent through my eyes and I will never deny that and preach prosperity/good times prior to the transformation. Anybody preaching such I could only deem a false prophet given everything I have been allowed to know.

May you be Blessed with good health and peace of mind. As Daphne wrote, just focus on being the best person you can be in Love and Grace, shining that Light, for that Light will provide many protections from what is of the world and not the Holy Spirit. Much Love to you sincerely and all those here who do not always (or ever) agree with me and vice versa.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Its possible, but there is far more to that than a hollogram. That involves something real.

I had a very vivid vision/dream during meditation, in which I fell asleep, on the 6th. It could have involved an encounter even because there were UFO's throughout it. Basically Jesus approached me but I felt shy, awkward and put my head down. So he walked on the water directly in front of me, and pointed up. There was a UFO there, that turned into a dove. (note I wasn't shy and awkward with the vision in the sun, this was different, this felt surreal, and I knew there was a warning or message).

When I fell asleep it was a city landscape, things happened that I don't recall, events. Suddenly, this huge pink cloud, with ufos surrounding it flew across the sky, and a loudspeaker announced, This Is the Second Coming Of Christ.

It was urgent suddenly for me to contact Father, so tried to do a very strong telepathic link which in turn, oddly enough, in this, he was seated in the control of this mother ship.

And I said, Hurry, come in now, they're hurting the people or humans, or something like that.

It was so vivid, and next, that evening, a psi young friend is writing, asking me if I enjoyed the trip, and said the energy was so pure, hard to resist. the magicians apprentice. No way of understanding what he knew or why because his answers are only more mysterious.

My own feelings about what they might attempt would be something real and something false.

And that message is my message metaphorically everyday as it is, Hurry, come in they're harming this planet and the people. I've stood under the stars with that message for over a year.

That must have been a warning of something that was coming, but it may involve negatives so its wait and see for me.

As for how the magiciains apprentice knew this, out of the blue and wrote this as his greeting, that is totally not understood by me. When I ask him how he knows these things, he says he doesn't know how he knows, but he knows.

Edit To Add: The thing about Father, and then someone in a mothership. He seemed to me the way that Billy Meiers depicted a formal pleiadian, OR, the demigods/norse gods even, kind of thing.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So here we all still are, alive and well..Again, we have seen yet another false prediction of an end to the world. Blah, Blah, Blah....
There are so many who come forth with these dreams or visions, where do they come from??? Is it just their imagination? I don't know but, but i'm starting to believe there are some evil spirits out here trying to stir up fear within our own imaginations. Because this thread has been here for so long with many who believed the message for the entirety of the thread..Until today(edit)
These threads have become an everyday typical scenario of dooms day and have also become very predictable as well. As we all know the end may be very near, but the date and how it will occur is totally unpredictable. I don't even think the smartest of our scientist can predict the outcome of our earths future.
The person behind this thread could have very well been a mad man and went off the deep end and is now contained in an institution somewhere..(i mean, for all we know) Not saying that some people do not have real visions, but knowing the date and how an event will turn out, well it just hasn't happened yet I guess. Maybe it will, but we will not know when until it actually happens.
It is better for us to be prepared, than not. We are living in the end times, that is not a question. This is the very reason we all turn in to these websites with alternative information such as ATS. For most of us, we can all feel the coming of something big and that will change our entire world.
I thank all who have come forth with their visions and thoughts of how and when our world will end, it has prepared me and made my thinking of life very differently. I plan for a self sufficient life style now, just in case. I also live for today, not tomorrow..

edit on 11-10-2011 by lyons666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join