It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by Destinyone

Im no expert in science, but if the world stopped moving, wouldnt we and everything continue to move for a while. Wouldnt it get really messy, oceans and cities and people flying everywhere? (im not really this stupid, i just want to bring some humour to the scenario).

Yes, M'Dear...t'would be a veritable cluster-****....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
EOTW update from Egypt. It's 3:20 AM. Everything seems normal here. I am gonna go to sleep now and I am either gonna wake up tomorrow, or not.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAlmo
EOTW update from Egypt. It's 3:20 AM. Everything seems normal here. I am gonna go to sleep now and I am either gonna wake up tomorrow, or not.

Sweet Dreams, Thanks for the update from your piece of the planet

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So, if we squeak through October in one piece, isn't there something about 11-11-11?

Can't remember.

Some kind of doom, is it?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
EOTW update from Montreal.

Couple more hours before our EST doomsday countdown.

Nice and warm here at the moment. Moon is beautiful.

All my cats are behaving normally, nothing out of the ordinary to mention.

I am 100% certain that I`ll be able to copy and paste line 3 and 4 as a reply comes October 12th.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
What a freaking punk....

Takes off so he doesn't have to face the music to his BS thread.

Yet this thread is not in the hoax form yet. Unity99 another great BS artist was smart enough to never make prediction.

ET man...you are one pathetic human being who needs a life instead of eventing one...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
ET_MAN doesn't deliver the date until page 13. Until that he just says "October 2011". In the same post he claims there will be a pole shift.

I cannot answer all questions at this time due to circumstance but will share what I feel you must know about October 11th 2011. The earth will stop rotating on this date as a magnetic pole shift will occur. Time will change as you understand it, a transformation will take place that will wipe out most life on earth this will take place in a matter of months going into the year 2012. The elite societies (servants) of the draconian empire have awaited this time frame and see it as a window of opportunity to re-organize the planet and exterminate those they deem unworthy to live ushering a new world order.

Well... most "End of the world" or "Big event" dates seem to be dying off as they come... one after the other.

My mind just doesn't feature the scenario of Earth stopping on it's axis and there being a pole shift today. I would expect a period of extreme synchronicity and oddities before such an event.

In the very near past we saw:
-Violent earthquakes
-Nuclear accidents
-Bizarre weather
-Massive fish and bird die-offs
-War
-Civil unrest around the world with a variable degree of violence
-Economic meltdown
-Geopolitical tensions
-Large CMEs
- ...I need not fill you in on the rest, fellow ATSers...

In relation to the date - 11.10.11. I was quite disturbed by this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Phage claims there were large CMEs (coronal mass ejections) on the 29th, the 30th, then on the 2nd and 4th. And it would take 10-12 days for the huge sunspot to rotate to our direction. So that's pretty close to today. Who knows.

We'll have to wait it out and see what happens. I don't think these predictions are to be taken too seriously as far as the specific date goes. But you have to be a lobotomized cockroach to not be able to observe that we are, indeed, as we approach 21.12.2012, plunging into a state of chaos in many ways. My personal observation is that weirdness comes and goes in cycles and the cycles themselves are increasing in frequency. And my definition of the "weirdness" includes the prophecy that the world is going to hell and being reborn in the coming years - up to and following some major events around 2011/2012.

If SHTF, I'll f***ing miss the Internet :\

Especially ATS ^^

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Its a little past lunch time here in Australia on the 11th.

Its a beautiful spring day, sun is out, there's a light cool breeze, birds are chirping..

So far no brown dwarf, no disclosure, no billions dying...

Its just like any other day.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
What a freaking punk....

Takes off so he doesn't have to face the music to his BS thread.

A while back I said to him "sooner or later your going to have to face the music", well turns out I was wrong, I really didn't expect him to be quite that gutless.

Yet this thread is not in the hoax form yet. Unity99 another great BS artist was smart enough to never make prediction.

I say we give him until the 11th has ended on every time zone, then it has to go to the hoax bin because he said the point of this thread was that date and the cataclysmic warning.

ET man...you are one pathetic human being who needs a life instead of eventing one...

He needs help.

edit on 10-10-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Yes, he made "strict" no wiggle room claims. My clock is tick tick ticking....the hoax bin is hungry for such a huge thread...nom nom nommies....

edit on 10-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GodPartical

I am reading and still cannot understand the cycles thing. Please elaborate.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Yeah nah, still doesn't explain this increase in the cycles that 'thedoctorswife' and 'GodParticle' are discussing.

Anyone care to give me a compressed/summarized explanation of what I am reading here?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the bright blue star in the east? I’m looking at it from New England, USA. I’ve never seen it before until recently. I’m wondering if that is the blue star the hopi’s talk about, before the brown dwarf. Another thing, ET_MAN did link the movie the quickening not to long ago. Which I must say is an awesome movie. If you haven’t seen it, please watch it.
www.youtube.com...

In that movie it talks about October 28th being an important time. Makes me think that ET_MAN warned us about the whole process, for instance like the hopi prophecy that we’ll see a blue star then the red star (brown dwarf). Also if you’ve been monitoring the PALAOA Antarctica webcam at www.camscape.com... every morning when the sun rises, when there isn’t a snow storm, you see a black object rising with the sun. It seems to be getting bigger. Does anyone have any further information on this and the blue star?

edit on 10-10-2011 by 0lds0ul because: bad link

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 0lds0ul

Welcome. First post.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 0lds0ul

Which cam shows this?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah and according to the T&C ET_MAN should also be banned from ATS.....

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate

tick

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

tick (although he only got warned for this, as mods were alerted well after the fact)

15c.) Intellectual Property: You will not Post any copyrighted material owned by others, material belonging to another person, material previously Posted by you on another website, or link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution*, as defined by TAN, to its original source

tick, although they just removed his post

15l.) [HOAX]: In the event you Post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning

He's posted more than three in this thread, but if the T&C is meaning posting more then three threads then I don't think he has, he only has 2 threads on his 10.11.11 date. But it does say items so I'm going to give this one a tick.

I'm sure there's more.

edit on 10-10-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Lets not be the ATS rent-a-cop.

We will know in 18 odd hours or so.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
What time is this supposed to happen? 12:01am?

I hope its after lunch tomorrow..im getting a free lunch.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sniffs

No time. Just a date.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
EOTW update from top of the mountain, Georgia USA.

Well Folks, it's 12:45 AM here. About to hit the hay...that's mountain speak for bed. Everything is as normal as can be.

Cats, goats, dog...all sleeping soundly. Light rain, normal for this time of year. Everything where it should be in the sky, what I can see of it. No shaking, no baking, no tidal waves.

See the rest of you as the world turns into tomorrow....

Bright Blessings,

Des

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join