It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
From "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 51. Quote;

51. His disciple said to Him,
“When will the repose of the dead come about,

and when will the New World come?”

He (Jesus) said to them, “What you look forward to

has already come,

but you do Not recognise it
.”

edit on 28-4-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax error

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by win 52

God dosn't exist but Satan does ?

I guess he needs whack on the back of the neck with a big F=ING: stick. lol:
That's the message I got from the film.
That video series takes you thru it's own history of the world in full circle right back to where it began and leaves you exactly where it said in the beginning you shouldn't be. I've never wasted so much time on something so retarded.

Thanks a lot Unity.

edit on 28-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I agree, it initially looked informative, with the opening and then got really weird.

I like this one better.

110 UFOs NEAR THE SUN CAPTURED WITH NASA LASCO C3 S

Video showing 110 strange anomalies in SOHO satellite. It was made with 110 images selected from 153.357 images obtained from SOHO observatory, between January 16th, 1996 and October 31th, 2009. Images hasn't been modified nor edited with any software nor hardware, these are all original images. You can check them at NASA with date as reference (in bottom corner of picture)

edit on 28-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I know what's going to come, just from an experience last night. Some people are sensitive to earthquakes and can feel it. I could always feel jaki, or negative energy, ie. in some channeled works, a strong sense of Gravity. Heavy, negative feeling.

So I'm sensitive to gravity and last night, thing were intensified, my moods were hard to shake, and spent alot of time praying. It took a couple of hours to fall asleep deeply. In addition to self accusations and a lot of prayer, disasters came readily, and had to work hard to shake this, and it felt like I was being squished into the mattress, and had a hard time breathing.

Then I remembered the planetary allignment that would occur near the Royal Wedding, and 6 planets were in the same sector, region of space.

Quite possibly earthquakes may occur, big ones, 8.6 or more because this affects earthquakes.

But, the Destroyer, the Shadow, the Blackness, the opposite of light, Gravity. The opposite of ascension. The galactic core, possibly both a waste paper basket also a gateway into the lower astral regions, hellzones or winterlands.

The Galactic plane, the Mayan Calendar discusses this. The black hole produces an intense thin gravity plane and we travel through this on a regular cycle which probably coincides to the Ice Core samples, the cycles there and all the catastrophes, underwater cities, earthquakes, pole shifts.

It quite possibly makes the sun errupt and solar flares, astroids, comets, cosmic bodies that could be dissarayed and come closer to us. I'm sure this gravity field will do alot.

Also, the years given between 2008-2015. Well for some reason the years for me were 2014-2017, this continually comes to me.

The separation of elements? Light to Light, Gravity to Gravity?

So it Begins..Our Trip Through the Galactic Plane! Tribulation: 2008-2015? R.U. READY?

Crossing the Event Horizon: Another Cycle Begins - p. 2 of 3

Crossing the Event Horizon: Another Cycle Begins - p. 3 of 3
edit on 29-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hey Unity ! I was wondering what you thought about the anomaly at the 3.43 mark in that lasco vid you provided? That one gets me thinking for sure. Does that anomaly look familiar to you ?
edit on 29-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

That is something very interesting. Not completely sure if its another star or an object ET in origin. But its not venus, and it has a aura. It would be interesting to know what sector of space this is in. The word I was looking for instead of aura is corona? It appears to have a corona.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ok my bags are packed and im about to force my familly into eacuation. WHERE THE HELL DO I GO.
WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO BE, I KNOW ITS TRUE BECAUSE I FEEL IT INSIDE. PLEASE TELL WHERE CAN WE GO?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by randyvs

That is something very interesting. Not completely sure if its another star or an object ET in origin. But its not venus, and it has a aura. It would be interesting to know what sector of space this is in. The word I was looking for instead of aura is corona? It appears to have a corona.

Exactly, Now do you recognise it at all ? I will bring what I recognise this as to this particular post and we'll go from there.

edit on 30-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Please note: I'm just using this vid to show the simalarity that I'm speaking of. This thing what ever it is keeps coming up. With no official explanation anywhere as to what the hell it is Just the first thirty seconds.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stopthismadness

I don't know what to think of right now with Fukushima. We're only 1 hour and 45 mintues from the coast, so we're not really safe, and a heavy rain area, with that oily factory smell from Fukushima often in my car that has leaks and in the water. We're trying to put in a garden but keeping most of my seeds for indoors and planning to get p'audarco tea, infared sauna, for detox, oolong tea and mai tea, vit c and d large amounts and some natural products. Painting idodine on our skin every night.

Where is safe? From radiation, temporarily if they do put this out, then Quebec or east coast. They have nuclear around them, and other toxins.

From disasters and earth changes, US, utah, colorado (lots of bases and paramilitary danger). 4 corners?

Canada, alberta, parts of saskatchewan/manitoba and quebec. But......depends on what we're talking.

Southern hemisphere. Ecuador?

I refuse to be scared. I believe in Love and Equality, and the Highest Love and Goodness.

My plans involve planting my garden and doing the things known to prevent cancer, and cure cancer, along with all the things that detox heavy metal.

If we're here, then want to put a rebar in our back yard near garden and set the frequency, and build tesla coils and find the frequency to neutralize radiation.

Will also be starting businesses this year for the older boys, and focusing on more of a long term plan, of gettting diesel trucks converting them to WATER. Getting a trailer for my car. Getting some temporary 5 wheels for the trucks with storage on the roofs for yurts and becoming hippies. May go up north to the Cariboo where my ex is and where there are survival skills, and lots of bush country, good elevation and some good know how for building alternative generators and power sources because thats the work.

If not, don't know where we will be, but we could be stuck here for a couple years.

With no fear, just love.

I have major surgery this summer needed, and its going to be fun.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There is two types of knowledge…

a. False Knowledge
and
b. True Knowledge

When True Knowledge is found, it leads to True Understanding.

And True Understanding leads to True Wisdom

And True Wisdom Leads to True LOVE.

And LOVE leads to Eternal LIFE.

But on the other hand…

False Knowledge Leads to Confusion and FEAR.

FEAR leads to DEATH.

Regarding the "Images" of your Little Universe and Your body you wear, they are All INSIDE Your Soul and NOT outside your Soul as you are lead to believe by others today.

What is "OUTSIDE" Your Soul, is "The FIRST Born SOUL" "The Christ" that Your Soul is "INSIDE.

What person in their Right MIND, goes into an "Art Gallery" to view pictures and becomes Terrified of a picture on a wall?

Today people are Terrified of "Images" in their own Soul because they Lack "True Knowledge"….

Each Soul is part of a huge "Network" of Small Souls, within a Single Larger Soul which is “The First Born Soul”.

So the "Images" of your Universe are Merely Images INSIDE your Own Soul.

So where are you going to Run to????

As ALL These Images are INSIDE your Soul.

Why are people so afraid of Themselves as The universe is in each and everyone of us Namely The Soul.

FEAR NOT, Little Ones, and Watch The “Story”…. And Learn…

One of Jesus last commands to you all was… Quote;

Therefore I command You to Watch.”

It is written in “The Gospel of Thomas” verses 3 & 4 Quote;

3. Jesus said,

“If those who lead you say to you, See, The Kingdom is in the sky, then the birds will precede you.

If they say to you, It is in the sea, then the fish will precede you.

Rather, The Kingdom is INSIDE you, and it is OUTSIDE.

When you Come to know yourselves, then you will become known,
and you will realise that it is you who are the sons of The Living Father.

If you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.”

4. Jesus said,

“The man old in days will not hesitate to ask a small child seven days old
about the place of Life, and he will live”.

And in verse 78 Quote;

78.Jesus said,

“Why have you come out into the desert?
To see a reed shaken by the wind?
And to see a man clothed in fine garments
like your kings and your great men?

Upon them are the fine garments,
and they are unable to discern The Truth.”

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
That is interesting. The only problem I have with anything is trying to empty my cup and reminding myself that while I agree with so much ET_MAN writes, and also the threads I just found by The Matrix Traveller too, the only caution is that we should be Credo less, no Credo, except for Love & Goodness, and to me that means looking at the best and most positive items in religions and the world, Yeshua is one, and ignoring all the rest.

What if they were spreading this, and influencing others to work for awareness, (not the posters, but tptb) to keep the more awake ones, spiritual and positive, while they continue to depopulate and reshape their new world fascist regime, to coincide with possible cosmic events that they may be orchestrating too? What if we're losing the window to act in?

The only other thing is we should still be positive, loving, spiritual and Good for the sake of being Good even without the earth changes or NWO, even without heaven and hell, just because its the right thing to do and we don't want to harm anyone.

But I still always weight things up and wonder at how we can stop them and be Good at the same time. Because they don't get to murder everyone. Stopping them is also the right thing to do.

There has to be a way.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So now you're ignoring me ? What';s up with that?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Apparently you aren't a member of the Elite Class (although I guess they could be ATS Members too....), which is unfortunate, because the rest of us are pretty much screwed.

However, I would start with high ground, definitely think "altitude", looks like we may be dealing with flooding, globally.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ooops, I didn't see the second question. What it reminds me of is the other SOHO image of the big round object that was there before, for a certain length of time.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

If your threads pop up again, it was me, I had to star them. Sorry.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We have other Optical based computers working now, but they are too costly to manufacture as a toy.

The toy will be used to acclimatise people to this ancient technology, as humanity is generally very superstitious and fear the unknown.

Well that's about the best I can do, to describe to you, why I have started this thread.

But for people to be able to understand this technology, they need to understand some of the basics about their environment in a way that is not generally known or understood in its true context today...

If you have any thoughts on how to get this across to to the general public I will be very interested in hearing from you.

This sounds like a black op project. Why would the want to know the soul memories or knowledge of children? It raised some alarm in me.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Apparently you aren't a member of the Elite Class (although I guess they could be ATS Members too....), which is unfortunate, because the rest of us are pretty much screwed.

However, I would start with high ground, definitely think "altitude", looks like we may be dealing with flooding, globally.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Signals because: classified

I've been noticing people and locations for a long time, and so many aware people are in the danger zones, at the coasts, and have wondered why, some move there as if they were meant to be in those dangerous areas.

Surely this means there is work to do on the coasts and in dangerous areas, people to help, Love to increase, safety to draw in?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Vary interesting but I would Like to just bring a few things to light.

First End of the earth Zata talks this is where you can find all of the earth ending stuff if you want to take a look for your selfs. This has bin going on for a long time.

As per my own research there is nothing new on this thread that has not bin shown on any other web site out there.

As for the earth stopping from a 1000+ MPH spin to a dead stop, is like driving a car at 150MPH and hitting something head on. If your not waring anything to hold you in what will happen to you, out of the window you go. As for the planet every think would fly out in to space.

At what ever point in time this should happen the world will not stop existing in this physical universe it still has to adherer to the laws of physics that are applied to this universe.

What ever models that I have seen to this account would only lead to the entire world as we know it to end it's existence completely, there is no safe place anywhere on this planet it's a done deal all will be lost.

Why do I say this, for I though this as well and then reality set in It's just not possible for this to happen all at once it would take millions of years to slow the earth down for it to stop and start spinning the other way.

A pole shift has nothing to do with the spin of the planet, there is no data showing any other planet in our solar system showing this, as for a red dwarf star we don't know how that would affect us.

I for one don't see this happening on October 2011 we may get more earth quakes and bad weather but not what the OP is talking about.

Why would the Benevolent universe want to kill half of the people on this world if I was the Benevolent universe in the first place that gave us this incredible opportunity to exist here to begin with.

All I can say is OP you have a lot to learn there is more to this world and existence that what your myopic view is is only seeing. It seams like much more that you can Imagen if Death is your only logical conclusions then you better pack your bags the train is coming.

Good luck to you all.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

No One seems to Understand there is only ONE.

I know No other besides The ALL....

There is Only ONE...

It is the "Species" only, which tries in Vain, to Divide that which can NOT be divided.

GOD is NOT "Double Minded", as the “Species” (Flesh) are. whose Number (The Flesh) is 666.

See... "Mystery 666 which is No mystery"….

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also from "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 56, which I have repeated many, many times before, Quote;

56. Jesus said,

“Whoever has come to understand the World has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the World.”

edit on 30-4-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I have less concern for the One, Many in One, or Infinite Ones as long as it works in Infinity and it is the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence, the last one being my Credo, all else pales. In other words what is, is, and what I believe is, is endless progression, Infinite Family, and the Highest Love and Goodness, and in infinity, one day, so far in the future where there is no time, that it boggles the mind to comprehend even, to imagine this concept of advanced consciousness and love, like super stars, helping all the children, that all that those who were Family and more Highly Progressed Family and so on, will only be, ant hill technology at best to those still ahead, or prenatal ant hill, for infinite progression never ends.

If this all takes place in the framework of one, without the boundaries of that one, yet infinity still is what it is, it doesnt worry me any. My only credo is All That Is The Highest Love And Goodness, and Yeshua is the best example here and I believe he is immanuel, God or Goodness with us.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have perused this thread time and again however this is the first time that I believe I have replied. Being the thread was authored in 2009, and based on the apparent feelings that some of us are feeling, that are intensifying every day I might add. The "Warning(s)", have long since passed I firmly believe.

We are in the midst of what the "Warning" was initially trying to convey, albeit as I have read through this thread periodically, is seemingly taken with a proverbial grain of salt. Be that as it may, the time is now and the "Warning(s)" to those that were willing to understand it, have already set in, those that chose to ignore it...the following phrase keeps rearing itself in my head:

Tick-Tock

Since this thread's inception I have seen it go on many tangents, in that respect I will in turn throw my own tangent by posting a reply with the assistance of song in addition to the lyrics of said song that I feel fully sums it up for all intents and purposes. (see below)

For me at least, these lyrics and this song speak volumes as to what is upon us and what the "Warning(s)" were meant to convey. Of which is an opinionated view of course and who or what the artist is referring to is subjective despite the lyrics imo. I leave it up to your own personal belief to interpret

For me, it is simply positivity, as opposed to a religious encompassing view, but I have been on both sides of this fence and rather deeply involved I might add. So I feel I am able to make this assumption through my own personal life journey. I choose the approach that "energy" is constant, more so, positive energy is making itself inherently known versus it being spiritually or rather deity backed.

Nevertheless, If you feel so inclined, please do follow along to the song/lyrics and by all means take from it what you will. The time is now regardless of your view and "Warning(s)" have been so abundantly given in numerous ways.Either you chose to adhere to these Warning(s), or you didn't. The ones that chose to adhere, you can feel it, no matter the abstract label you choose to put on it. It is upon us as I am sure a great majority would concur.

Without further ado:

Get Higher

When you step in the room
They won't be holding me down
All these demons in my head
Come on let's kill them with sound
You see I'm praying that you take me
And you never look back
That's why I'm crying to a wall
Hoping that you come now

I don't wanna wake up from this
I cannot afford to forget
The feeling of your arms, they hold me
The power of your skin, it's lovely
You provoke a man to bow down
I get on my knees and cry out
"Everything I have is yours now"

Pre-Chorus:
This is Holy Ground x4

Chorus:
Get higher, and higher, and higher
When my back's against the wall
You're the hand that breaks my fall
Climb higher, and higher, and higher

Take me to a place for romance
You can choose the space I'm for this
I can hardly breathe it's so deep
My hands begin to shake with frailty
You will not escape my embrace
'Cause I'll be holding on with violence
Everything I have is yours now

Pre-Chorus:
This is Holy Ground x4

Chorus:
Get higher, and higher, and higher
Climb higher, and higher, and higher

When you step in the room
They won't be holding me down
All these demons in my head
Come on let's kill them with sound
and now we finally get a message that we're gonna
breakout
I say we wrestle all the angels 'til they give us a
crown
You know...
We're gonna live forever if we hold on to LOVE
So don't you leave me when you know that I am feeling
your touch
You see...
I'm praying that you take me and you never look back
That's why I'm crying to a wall hoping that you come
now

Chorus:
Messiah, messiah, messiah, take me to your wailing
wall, take me to your wailing wall
Messiah, messiah, messiah, take me to your wailing
wall, take me to your wailing wall

(Ooh woah oh oh, ooh woah oh oh....) We worship you
(repeat 6x)
your my fire (repeat 3x

Respectfully,
UberL33t
edit on 4/30/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

this may be of interest to some, with apophis asteroid being one part of the occurences shown as timeline and with other end time events coinciding from an view towards understanding revelations and it's biblical meanings towards society of today. something to maybe keep an eye on.

sites.google.com...

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join