It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

What a shallow comment...He was just replying to a question posted by infojunkie2. You didn't make much arguement for not liking the answer. Try to remember what website your on and you might not get so discouraged or disappointed whatever the case maybe. Best Wishes, Love & Light

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Very well said, ET Man. I am enlightened. Thank you and best wishes to you, too.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

You said "God is Good", well let me stop you there, which God? As anybody especially if you've seen The Fourth Kind can quite happily tell you that even the Grays call themselves Gods. And I'm not going to say any God is Good for that matter. An entity pretending to be a so-called God, now this gives a person a deceptive image that what your saying "God" is Good, is not true.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I see God is Good as God meaning code for the true meaning of the word Good. Ie. The Highest Goodness and Love in existence. Some say God. Some Say Father/Mother, Family, Yeshua. This is a personal thing, its having Faith. What is Beyond is Good. I see Father/Mother, Brothers and Sisters/Yeshua/Jesus and Infinity, and yet I use the word God too. Those who are True Unconditional Love that are the Higher Ups. Father.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It doesn't feel right, to relate to an entity as a "whole-identity". When the word "God" pops into a sentence/question I feel like I'm saying the Lord's name in vain. And plus I don't want to use that word especially when the negatives use it to deceive people who believe they are channelling "God."

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

To me this means the Good Family, Family, or Family of Light, and I think I tend to say this especially for Father/Mother.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It basically boils down to a super job of brainwashing, that has gone on for tens of thousands of years, in one form or another.

I mean talking in biblical terminology.....get into the 21st century man.....the church has never and will never do anything to help you save your precious soul, as they claim to have insight on how to act while leading their flocks of sheep.

You are either basically good but confused or you are a psychopathicaly challenged rotten being without consequences. The church is a joke.

People need to gather in support groups and that is good, but if you think God will save you from the fire in the sky, you are a fool who is asleep. If you knew the truth of the matter, you would projectile vomit with fear.

I was asleep, once upon a time, not so very long ago, but not any more.

The biblical stories are not made up, but rather clues from our ancestors. The story of Sodom and Gomorrah is quite factual, but it was not punishment from God but rather a case of being in a meteor strike zone.

Your gods will not save your soul, they want to steal your "Mo Jo" and keep you trapped here in this physical cycle.

That prospect is not so bright as it takes 240,000 years for the radiation poisoning to wear out. Not to mention that there are several hundred sites around the world like the one in Japan, plus the fact that over 2,000 nuclear detonations have occurred in the last 66 years. I would say the psychos have had a hay day while we slept.... oh what the heck, give me a pill!.....NOT

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

One isn't going to leave here by fighting and giving into the violence of this planet, and when you said you opened your eyes, it seems like you saw the negative entity side. Within your own heart, there is connection to Family. Its like peeling off layers in us, the things that cloud our perceptions and block us. Sungazing at dawn or sunset (I'm called out at the wrong times, and its a gift, so I accept it. There is so much rain that when the sun shines at me from the clouds, I am filled with joy. And today. It was covered by this huge dark cloud, no way would it shine again for some time. And a few moments later I returned to thinking about Jesus and the proof that does exist, this was on my mind and the sun shone out again. That time I went outside. It was cold, stormy and it warmed up for me for a few minutes).

Seek. Ask for any blocks to be removed gently. We get protection.

I'm not afraid of any of it anymore. I remember, my soul knew things for decades now, the times ahead. I'm here for this. And I've been targeted. Someone kicked the wall even, and the car was messed with. Theres Mox Fuel everywhere even in my car, its leaking in the seals. And I also know that there is nothing anyone can do until its your time, so will deal with everything each step of the way.

Its been an all out nucelar war against the population for decades. And the year the bombing tests in Nevada were at their greatest, 1963, this was when I was born, and then my thyroid went out with the depleted uranium from the Gulf, and chronic fatigue. I'd been asked if I had been radiated, because that affects the thryoid. My children were more and more affected and 4 of them have learning disablities.

Apparently the SAT tests in the US showed a 12% decline from 1945 to 1963.

Its going to get far worse.

For survivors there needs to be actions taken. Rebars. Tesla Coils and Ham radios set at a certain frequency, I have to research that more. Learning about the Hz, the position to place the magnets in cylindars, don't know it. Can cancel out lasers, hz/sounds and radiation. They have to be at an angle with flux, to create Sine waves, in energy devices too. They cant be upright or flat that produces a flatline.

We're all chronically low on Idodide in our systems. They messed with our salt even. After their testings when the radiation was intense, they turned idodide into a poison. We need it. I keep forgetting to slather it on the skins of kids. We're supposed to slather on the skin of our neck over our thyroid, every day for a year. I have the liquid form. They're trying to mutate and destroy the human race, downgrade, downgrade more. Lower life expectancy, intelligence and immune systems and create a lot of pain and horrible deaths. Because they think they're in a war against the light.

They are so misguided. The Light doesnt fight, only reminds them to find their love and heal, and feel remorse for what they're doing and struggle to return.

Its not what you think. There is help and Protection and far more than this negatives here in this cosmos. We have a Family.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi Win52,

I mean talking in biblical terminology.
It basically boils down to a super job of brainwashing, that has gone

Very True, The Truth has been twisted, distorted, altered, changed and intelligently done, so that it can turn people off from the True path.

The Bible is a clever way of mixing in Light square truths with dark square untruths --- pulling people's strings and getting them to look the other way. Most people are subliminally conditioned on a sub-conscious level when it comes to biblical terminology and words they read and hear.

WRATH
VENGEANCE
ANGERED
OBEY
COMMANDMENTS
WORSHIP
KNEEL
BOW
REPENT
SINNER
CONFESS
PUNISHMENT
DAMNATION
JUDGMENT
BURN
LAKE OF FIRE
DAMNED
ETERNITY
HELL
JEALOUS GOD
HEAVEN
ANGELS
PRAISE
KNEEL
SING
BOW
AMEN FOREVER

Many religions were intentionally setup to turn people away from the Truth, and against the Creator of Good that some call God. Just about everything's been taken over, hijacked, infiltrated, distorted, corrupted and setup intentionally to turn people away from and against the True Creator of Good that some call God with their own twist/definition on what that word God really stands for, represents and means. Sure there are Light Square Truths mixed in with the opposite. I think most people can recognize one from the other, is it LOVE? Is it GOOD? The Teachers/Creators/Designers are only Good and Love in it's Truest Light meaning and Purest form.

The biblical stories are not made up, but rather clues from our ancestors.

Not many see or find those hidden truths and clues for what they really are.

Love & Best Wishes!

edit on ECDT1111AprPM51 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Hi DClairvoyant,

You said "God is Good", well let me stop you there, which God?

The 'Good Creator' IS how it should be interpreted.

Regardless of what a person believes in, there are important understandings that people should be made aware of - There are Dangers that you need to know about, Let The Light Truth Be Told!-www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11067309#pid11067309

Sincerely hope things are going well for you DClairvoyant.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

What do you think of this information?

Anunnaki - don't watch this film 1/3

Anunnaki - don't watch this film 2/3

Anunnaki - don't watch this film 3/3

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

“The True Benevolents and Family of Light (The Creator/Creators) of this universe our Heavenly Father, Mother, Brothers, Sisters and Christ among the others will come.”

When you say ‘Mother’ of the Family of Light….do you refer to Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

As soon as I heard him say about what eating Gold will do for those Annunaki spelling... I lost interest... because humans ingesting Gold can only lead to death. To me, he is blowing it out his aZZ.

Besides, it was about 300,000 years ago, the takeover was done, 5,000 years ago, we may have been hit by a few hunks of dead comet debris, when they enter the earths atmosphere they burst into flames about 10,000 degrees C and the flames scorch the area and leave many smaller craters that are evident all over the earth in our Geography, as we do every so often.

Dear Unity, the things I say are only repeating what the Earth is crying out to humanity. It is a desperate plea from our distant past. It is the plea of many lost lives...for nothing. I want this time to mean something. If I have to walk through the Valley of The Shadow of Death and walk out the other side to get out, I will. If I need to walk out of a blast furnace I will, to get out.

You see, those ancient stories are our history and also a key if you know how to use it.
edit on 25-4-2011 by win 52 because: Then I read that other thread

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Yes I know it was 300 000 years ago, and coincided to mars. And what happened there. That is my only past life memory. Whatever hit the earth at the time, caused a huge flood. So mars went down and water covered most of the earth.

There were a few things he said that seemed agenda.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thanks Unity.

I actually am a very positive person, a bit fussy or eccentric, but basically positive. Somewhere deep down, I know this is what I was borne for. I am even ready to meet with the Devil, as that also is my destiny. That will be when I get the Keys for the prison....so to speak.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Thanks Unity.

I actually am a very positive person, a bit fussy or eccentric, but basically positive. Somewhere deep down, I know this is what I was borne for. I am even ready to meet with the Devil, as that also is my destiny. That will be when I get the Keys for the prison....so to speak.

I would tell him to make that U-Turn and get ready to come home, there is no war, he has family and that, hurting others is not helping the situation, its only more things to feel ashamed of. So stop and think, go in his heart and make those changes. Period. And start love, no matter how long takes to get there, just do it. I wouldn't let him hand me anything, nothing. I don't want anything he has. I would also tell him that the idea of a war, is so far removed from reality. how could a tiny fraction of infinite self in No Time, 0.00000000000000000000001.....% of self inside a smaller than a grain of sand metaphoricial computerized television set, hope to be in a war with Love, that is Adults outside the computer, the true Designers/Ctreators/Programmers that just want him to allign himself to the unconditonal love frequency so he can exit this himself?

So come home, get ready to come home, remember home, love home, love people, refuse to do any harm, and meditate and pray until its over. Period.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well this is interesting information.

Alignments, Comet Elenin & Earthquakes - Scientific Proof (27th April 2011)

This is depicting info form Cornwell University, and pertains to allignments, and Elenin, and documented proof of allignments being responsible for major quakes ie. 8.6 onwards following this for a long time.

She recommends everyone download the video in case it disappears and the pdf's on her links which I'll include. One is by Dr. Elenin, who is not exactly a hobbyist but seems to be a physicist. The give alot of detailed information.

lanl.arxiv.org...:+elenin/0/1/0/all/0/1

lanl.arxiv.org...
Astronomical Allignments and Seismicity, mentions M6

lanl.arxiv.org...
Paper from Elenin about Third Type of Supernova

Another paper here:
sites.google.com...
ASTRONOMICAL ALIGNMENTS: THE CAUSE OF STRONG EARTHQUAKES

Now we have a cloud very hot, 6000 C, outside the solar system held in by magnetic strips??? This was released by NASA before. This is also, unusual, and may be a cycle in addition to another one from cornwell university that is pertaining to 3600 year cycles and ice core samples.

What if.....the separation of elements or the cosmic soup win 52 mentioned, or the Shadow/Gravity Field was connected to these strips, to this star, obviously completed, and what if, anything that could affect us Interdimensionally, ie from another channel related to this system and those who didn't pass the tests? That last one is just speculation of course.

But the magnetic strips seem like a gravity type field and may be related to all the talk of cosmic soup, or a melting pot. I don't believe in such things but wondering if this is where a lot of ideas have come from.

science.nasa.gov...
Voyager Makes an Interstellar Discovery

"Using data from Voyager, we have discovered a strong magnetic field just outside the solar system," explains lead author Merav Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University. "This magnetic field holds the interstellar cloud together and solves the long-standing puzzle of how it can exist at all."

Right: Voyager flies through the outer bounds of the heliosphere en route to interstellar space. A strong magnetic field reported by Opher et al in the Dec. 24, 2009, issue of Nature is delineated in yellow. Image copyright 2009, The American Museum of Natural History

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0123c519d708.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 27-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
www.nasa.gov...

WISE completed an extended mission, allowing it to finish a complete scan of the asteroid belt, and two complete scans of the more distant universe, in two infrared bands. So far, the mission's discoveries of previously unknown objects include an ultra-cold star or brown dwarf, 20 comets, 134 near-Earth objects (NEOs), and more than 33,000 asteroids in the main belt between Mars and Jupiter.

Seems we have a lot between of things located in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter including a Brown Dwarf star, and more will be known/released in 2012.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Could you please be more specific. Your "message" does a good job of inspiring fear without any solution or reassurance being offered Just telling us it is" within" us..I Have been trying to figure out just what the hell is going on and who is causing what ,when or where and how and become more confused by the minute. The lack of any specifics is questionable at best. If something is preordained I believe we have the power to change it!I for one wont be a sitting duck .But we need knowledge. So give us yours -----Thankyou

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

God dosn't exist but Satan does ?

I guess he needs whack on the back of the neck with a big F=ING: stick. lol:
That's the message I got from the film.
That video series takes you thru it's own history of the world in full circle right back to where it began and leaves you exactly where it said in the beginning you shouldn't be. I've never wasted so much time on something so retarded.

Thanks a lot Unity.

edit on 28-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join