It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

it takes 5 000 years to complete a pole shift

Pole Shift

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

I dont feel up to any long searches tonight and dont even know if I saved those on one of my partitions, and have wiped my computer a few times. But I've done searches and read Harvard pdf's. If I recall the one, the author was not for the theory of the pole shifts relating to mass extinction events, but he provided an enormous amount of studies, theories and evidence from different schools of scientists. There was quite a bit of evidence that pole shifts figured in some of the catastrophes, and there was a variety of time factors invovled. ie. it could start out slowly and return, fail, as a shift. Or take thousands of years, or it could start out slowly and due to some factors, finish off quickly.

Factors such as, cme's comets, and probably allignments though I'm not sure that was in that document. I provided links above from Cornwall papers concering allignments.

So don't really know whats going to happen. I'm hoping its all due to their slight of hand and HAARP and they get timed out myself.

I pray alot and envision really good situations with people really being woken up and freed.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It is just a term for the head "Lizard", the devil.

Unity, it will do no good to ask him/her to leave. They will not listen to me. I may be able to entertain them enough so they let me out, after all, they can't fight a human's free will choice. They ultimately have to allow my free will choice, and honor it.

They, as do we, answer to a higher power.

How about when Jesus met with devils and angels before he left Jerusalem, it seems that there was a discussion between both sides..... I do not believe he died there as reported.

Who knows, some type of ladder may become available for those who are ready to leave this physical experience. The ones who remain behind will have to pick up from the ashes, continuing in the physical experience.

I am not clear about the Lizard's fate. In the end, they along with their ways, will not have as much influence over those who remain behind, but whether they are gone completely is not as clear. They will remain in certain genetics, I understand.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

If any of the shadow/gravity side, is soul, then they're also going to go home one day. We come in with 100% guarantees, though it can take a long time, everyone will turn around their lives one day, in infinity. So it might as well be today, thats my opinion.
And I've had some very heavy duty monitoring from Mars. Checked with some friends who also were aware, and I only sent love and an invitation. Even if they have to wait for a time when, those from another cycle and separation may need to wait for this one, then its time to prepare and meditate alot. So that is exactly what i remind all negative/gravity feeling monitoring. Because why put off joy, when it needs to happen anyway, there aren't two equal ways. One is distortion and error and needs healing. One must be humbled to complete level and have such gratitude at the help that will step in.

And i've had this discussion with many people, and there is no way, whatsoever, that the children would be sent into a school, for a kazillion years of pain and hurt and trauama, then billions of years of gravity adn punishment waiting for another cycle opportunity, and then more of the same. Is that how heaven is built? No Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of us have the defenses against Love when we remember who we are, and are greeted with the most enormous understanding we will ever know and be able to transfer this everyone and everything, and gain true understanding of the nature of all the lessons learned.

i hold this, pray for this, envision this, and have seen this.

They need to get ready for making those U-Turns as well.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by win 52

Hi Win52,

I mean talking in biblical terminology.
It basically boils down to a super job of brainwashing, that has gone

Very True, The Truth has been twisted, distorted, altered, changed and intelligently done, so that it can turn people off from the True path.

What should a person specifically do to be in the True path? Does the person have to be like Jesus Christ for this path? What about being like Buddha?

Thanks.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Budda is a wonderful message as well,and the way of the seeker. But the sun hangs on the cross in December and the whole solar system is arranged to the signs and wonders of the Christ message, and the prodigal son, returning, turning away from harming others, and all the trials and tribulations of the lessons, the hardships we endure. The solar system symbolizes Christ. Zeitgiest turned it around to something that was opposite of the truth, the truth isn't that the message of Christ, which I believe is older than earth itself, was duplicating the solar, but truly, from on High and built into the very fabric of our simulated reality program, first, as a symbol for the whole. And the sun is a huge mystery.

Is it a hole in the matrix? Is that our Soul Light Shining in, Family?

Is the sun shining with out our Love and if we cool, or grow apathetic and walk by others, does it cool as well?

In an interactive system, do we bring in the iceages?

Should we not shine brightly, our LoveLight?

Yeshua's message is about finding the pearl, the result of seeking and growing into the Tree, the Adult.

And how, Loving, Serving, Helping, Living 100% (in his case) for others. Tending to the children, helping the children, saving the children, feeding the children, forgiving the children, understanding the children.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Lyrics that give clues in songs,

Brightman - Canción: Sinfonia - Song: Symphony - live - lyrics

Look at the sun
We're starting to lose all of the light
Where we once burnt so brightly
Tell me we might be
Throwing it away

Sarah Brightman - Fleurs Du Mal (Live In Vienna 2008)

You hold the key to an open door
Will I ever be free?

Running Sarah brightman - live in vienna [HD]

This is me and you
And we are running
To change the world
Where hope is shining through
Gaia's green and blue
And we are running
To save the world
That we're about to lose

We'll be running
Watch it coming
Green is shining through
Love is rising
Worlds colliding
Green is shining through
edit on 6-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

the phanton of the opera sarah brightman live in vienna

I never watched the phantom of the opera, it never appealed to me, but the theme seems to reveal the world, they put it all out in plain site again.

The ones behind the scene pulling the strings, with their power over us, and their messages, programming us. Those who've seen under the mask, draw back in fear.....Actually what I see is the scars. The whole prodigal son or the dark side, and why it can never be an equal path, for all it is, Is Scars and Hurt Piled Up From Giving In To The Programs and Harming Others. This only exists inside the hologram. To leave we must become the frequency, the Love and the Goodness outside, we need to allign ourselves as a thought capable of returning to Love. One is real and exists for real outside the hologram. The other is only scars from inside and needs understanding and healing.

I don't think a revolution is needed for we become them. I think a world wide effort at prayer, meditation, for peace, and progression, healing, to end their wars, their control, their destruction of environment, to heal their poisons, and radiation, and to feed all the children of the earth, every day, united would have some very good results. And to pray for and ask inspiration, for what we can do, to be assertive but never aggressive.

Nothing but Love is real or exists save but in the schools, inside the dream.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
]
edit on 6-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I haven't read all the 250 (!) pages so I'm not sure if this video was posted:

It shows how ELEnin will pass the sun and align with the earth and sun.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
What is the current focus of discussion in this thread?
Maybe a true benevolent can be of assistance?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I think it can only be that you need to look through all the false things you are told to believe, by modern society.

The other thing I know for sure is that you need to face it without flinching..... after all, it says "you will be taken up and changed in an instant", somewhere!

The other thing is that you have Earth's population's best interest, at heart. I also believe there are a lot of other people who believe in this manner of thinking.

If you feel you have some special thing you need to do, but you don't quite know what it is? You, as do I, need to keep an ear open.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Oh but Unity, humans enjoy being in the physical. It is too bad there are psychos mixed in, and ones you would hardly suspect included.

It sounds like you are ready to leave this plane, I know I am. It will be a new way of being, without oppression. Hey, I'll do what ever it takes and it sounds like you are on the same page as I am. I just want things to be made right.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

We were always physical. Light is physical, thats the big secret. This is like, an old black and white tv, and we exit into a world with more reality, more colors, more beauty, more love, and yes, i want my family back, waiting for me, my loved ones, dear ones, going home. Thats what I wish for more than anything but for everyone too.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
What it seems to boil down to is that there needs to be enough good lights or good people to counter balance the bad\negative ones.

The other thing I am fairly sure about is that the bad guys are on a dead end road, leading over a cliff. They can't progress in the light. It is up to those who are aware, to figure a way out of here. I used to believe this, but now I am not so sure that there will be any help from outside. The idea of being special is a false hope. That some God somewhere feels sorry for you and grants you immunity from the universe.

I believe you have to work for your immunity and like Jacob(Jacob's Ladder), figure a way out of here.IMHO

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I got a message from a friend that it was time, that praying for and envisioning were not enough, for there were many asleep but that many were here that had assignments and in that sense were dual citizens. In short, with all the media, the threads and online doom scenarios, the crop circles too, this was all hijacking our co-creational abilities and it was time to pull away from negativity, to turn off the tv sets even, to write down our visions of eutopia and sign our names and pin on the walls, asking for those who serve Love only, not false light, but true Benevolents to assist us.

Because they're here and can turn this around, however they respect our free will. If as sheep we wish to be herded off cliffs, lied to and depopulated, then as school students we have a lot further to go and they can only respect our wishes.

We need to put in our minds the most wonderful visions of an equal world without slavery, inequality, suffering, have nots ,forcing anyone, abundance, clean high technology, no limits.

There is already technology here that surpasses the Negative Renegades running this show and using their toys to harm us, the S group. But we need to ask for help, we have free will.

This is a frequency, like attracting like, so if more were being Love and caring about the wellbeing all around them and in the world, negative would have far less access and positive Guidance and Inspiration would be with us all.

In our circumstances, with free will hijacked, and most not in sound mind and bodies, messed with on every level, the ones who can see this need to speak up now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope we can start to take that stand now, and turn off the negativity and envision our highest dreams.

I worded it so that this level 1 peaceful advanced civilization, which was still caveman by higher standards in the cosmos, would only be a starting base level, that I really saw tranformations in the twinkling of an eye, everyone going home, and even if here in the cosmos still, that we would quickly, with peace as one family, progress to higher levels beyond this level 1 state.

Please join in. Please add what you dream of if it represents Love, Equality, Freedom, Cooperation, Family, Abundance, and make a stand for it. Print it out on your walls. They are watching.

Thank you so much, much Peace, Love, Light, Joy and Happiness For All!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Impact222

Comet Elenin X1 has already aligned itself with Planet Earth/Ga'ia on the 05th/MAY/2011 just gone.

Plus Comet Elenin X1 only measures of 4km in width.
edit on 10-5-2011 by DClairvoyant because: Added sentence.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well there is a major allignment going on May 11, 2011. And Nostradamus made a prediction for this date as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Nostradamus prophecy matches May 11th alignment plus Elenin alignment - megaquake?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Long Live Anubis. CU in October.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well the planetary allignment for the 11th is occurring. And HAARP is joining in, ensuring that no dream of major DOOM is unrealized, FULL BLAST: 137.229.36.30...
edit on 11-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join