It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I also believe that all their plans can only go so far, and even the radiation is being kept in check by the Family, Creators/Designers, Yeshua, Father/Mother and Higher Ups, and only what is permitted for this will ever come to pass, as a test or out of responsibility, or cause and effect, but that waking up and spiritual work, compassion, caring for others.

THe Nazi's want to elimate the poor, the elderly, the handicapped, and emphasize in all their videos, and manifesting ones, Taking Responsiblity. What they mean is: social dawrinism, the healthy young uncumbered slaves live, if they're useful to them and the rest die, most people.

I can read between many lines in many works, even some that are sold in a loving package use the NAZI words behind them.

And this is not what we need. We need groups, pooling up and helping each other out, and sharing. We need to teach children how to build coils and energy devices, science projects, we need to grow food in community and really look out for those who cannot physically do it, like a REAL FAMILY.

Picture what a very large, differing in abilities and health, but Loving Family that has access to abundant resources, and that is what we should be doing on earth, no need for money but no scarsity controlled venus project, a true open, transparent, grass roots, abundance one, where people really have the oportunity to develop their talents and interests and share them part time, and arent forced but still looked after equally when in vulnerable situations, or with poor health like a TRUE LOVING FAMILY WOULD.

Thats the whole secret to this and those are the Love Squares, the ARKS, we need to create defiantely against this NAZI groups very evil plans.

They can only go so far however.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm going to add this to this thread, since the changes are being created or "enhanced" by the nazi fascists and their eugenics running this show, with their HH group. I took my son to 7/11 for some chicken wings as a quick treat as he is the older one, rarely treated, but helps out the most. And a teenager in the store, spoke up and talked about the 7/11 egg mcmuffin style, and how similar to McDonald's they were. I said, well, hopefully not GMO or frankenstine food like all the fast food restaurants.

He said, he hates that stuff and then we talked about Fukushima and BP and how the ones running this world seemed to have a hand in all the disasters and end of the world things going on. He implied that he and his friends all researched the end of the world things online and they all knew.

This was just a kid possibly playing hookie, around grade 10 I'd say.

They talk about sheep, and zombies, and sleeping population. It seems to me, what they really mean is the older generation who traditionally watch the news only. But even they are awake, as I've found in lineups in the store, though not agreeing with every conspiracy, they still note all the control, fascism and corruption, and are quite upset about it.

I'd say the ones trying to do all this are either very uninformed themselves, thinking most people are unaware, OR, they manipulate this information on forums and news, to try and create an artificial bubble that is attempting to dictate a false norm, because most people are aware.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree with much of what you say, but don't think you should place a" label" on it. There are negative and positive forces, many conspiracies and you see it from your point of view. I and many others will agree with many of your thoughts you have expressed, but try not to be consummed by them also.

I and many others here understand your frustration. It is only in the concentration and focus of our combined energies can we seek and create change. We are all unique but have more in common than not in common.
We strive for a better world for us and our children. Your posts, many which are very respected are mainly accepted, shared and appreciated here are becoming agitated. I understand, your every reason and frustration. We should however focus on the solutions and not the experience.

We are all experiencing increased vibrations and we can use this in a negative or positive way.
The more you look at a problem, the greater the problem becomes. Step back a moment my friend, your balanced and appreciated point of view will assist us all.

In Love and Peace, you are as i.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by peacefulwarrior3

Aggitated? Not at all, but I like face the reality,and also the street journalism that ATS does getting public views, is quite an eye opener, in that most people are more aware than we're told. And I like to do my own quiet behind the scenes investigations too.

I also want the controllers to know that we are awake and to back down.

If you feel that being responsible, and standing up against them, ie. general strikes or peaceful protests, with bullhorns, which means being assertive but not aggressive, is agitated. Then I have to tell you, the entire world needs to become agitated.

There is a law of natural consequence, ie. if a majority really choose to remain passive and allow a small group to herd them off cliff's, it might be allowed.

There are sides, true, but what sides? There aren't really sides in a duality, as the bloodlines seem to think, through distortions. The duality only meant AI, ie. sickness, impatience, anger, things that make it hard to be peaceful, loving, and helpful to others. The side within an individual, that craves luxury and will turn a blind eye to the injustice, in other words our bodies like being well treated, but find tightening our belts for another harder. We're hardwired to react swiftly. The anger over a loved ones unjust death, so the illusion of mortality.
But the pseudo gnostic esoteric illuminati idea of daulity whereas they think they're serving as catalysts is twisted and a huge lie, that will cost them dearly if they don't wake up.

So we need to do this for our own sake, and to serve and protect the children, vulnerable, and nature, but also, for theirs as well.

In fact, when we cross over, even if we didn't do anything wrong or harm others, and worked through our flaws, if we also didn't try to change things, we're going to regret not helping others and even the ones doing wrong by standing up firmly for what is right.

So its not only not loving, but its callous to not take responsible action and stop this corruption.

There are sides, one side is behaving with evil. And are a large number of people going to willingly jump off the cliffs for them? I'm not willing, nor willing that my children should. I'm also not willing for yours too either!

Note this has nothing to do with forgiveness, and even amnesty or asking for them to join with us. But it does have to do with ending the corruption. Which is part of our tests. What do mature adults who are here to also protect the children and vulnerable, do?

www.activistpost.com...

This tactic just seemed to fuel the anger of the citizens who claim they will not leave the streets until the current system is thrown out and replaced with something that serves the people - not the banks. To the police and security forces: the more you escalate your brutality, the faster this movement will spread. You would be wise to join the side of peace and prosperity before you're completely exposed as henchmen of a fascist system.

I;m so proud of the Spanish protestors, for they are doing the right thing and I advocate on every thread I can and have waited for numbers here, all my life to do. Just on the starving children in this world, we should have done this, in large enough numbers the police will join.

This is what I see in my meditations and envisioning, and I also see face painting, child minding, familes, children and the elderly, large large numbers and the police and military can't follow bad orders and join with us.

For some protests in front of legislative offices, and bildenburg goups Bullhorns, because they hate them, they ruffle their privileged feathers too much and offend their lofty ears. So we need them. Because we need to kick some metaphorical behinds swiftly, but not harm them physically. Not join their ranks, and encourage them to really drop their distortions and come and join with us.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The bloodlines and their workers, esoterics/gnostics who think social darwinism is natural pecking order of creation and nature, not realizing that cooperation is the biggest survival and this natural order is just one more AI duality programming to overcome, like enjoying the thrill of driving in a lamberghinni, or merdezes benz when there are billions starving, and being angry when your mother in law is a touch too critical....all AI in the system, the real duality.

The duality is not all the distortions they've made, turning the SUN and Light which is absolutely necessary for the life of the solar system as is in face the True Love and Goodness imput system for the hologram, but they call this Lucifer or a name of a Angel or Being. Its just twisted bunk. They create long convulated unnatural rules and turn creation backwards, then feel its supposed to be this hard to find path, for only the privilged few can evol * ve. But the Creator is really above all this petty blame stuff, except for the snotty nose little brats who aren't even really souls, but imprints on trial, and they're job is to load on and heap on the torture., so the Creator is sophisticated because it surely couldn't be so simple a 3 year old peasant/serf, could figure it out, and have to do with Love, helping others and growing up to be Good.

Someone gave them these ideas by the way, these distortions came through from those Entites and Beings that did not pass the AI dualtiy tests, but gave in to the anger, and greed, and power/control, and ran privileged systems. And they're hungry, cut off from source temporally until they can turn it around, and so they need some company and batteries. And the bloodlines don't seem to understand it because they have the world in their eyes.

For some of them, Budda is a good role model, as he had to literally WALK AWAY from his family and inheritance and walk the path of poverty, to seek within and find his answers.

Edit to add: they even think science backs their duality, and there is a math for negative and positive being necessary as they cancel out and equal infinity. And thus, the concept of equal armies or sides of dark and light, or negative and positive polarities. Its all distortion. This can be likened to a metphorical computerized television set, and it has real Programmers/Creators/Designers, FOL, who are only Good and Love, and who don't need to do that kind of math.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Thats much better, now your not labelling! Attacking a system that has many flaws and conspiracies within, ok, I agree. Wanting to shake up the world with understanding and awareness, totally agree. I particularly like the penultimate paragraph. Thats really important ! The men and women serving our countries (military) I have the greatest respect for, but whose will are they really following and why? A time will shortly come when a decision/s will have to be made by them to question and ask is this what the people of my country really want.

Some will say a soldier is only there to obey and serve, but whose will are they following, those that which to exploit and have us and others as slaves in the world? So much money in the world spent on war, so much hunger, so much selfisness. Do we have any true leaders/politicians out there in the world today? I am sure we do, but they are like an oasis in the desert.

Its not about fighting or destroying what we have. Now its about the survival of who we are and what we seek to become. Yes as love conquers many things, so also the power, unity and will of the people are also needed.
Do we need to make our voice heard loudly? I agree with you, we do. One spark can start a forest fire, one word of truth can set the world alight with understanding!

In Peace and Love

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by ET_MAN

That's a long message. You might get better results if you shorten it. Maybe " the sky is falling! Run to the hills! Fire in the hole! Heads up incoming sh!t comet!"!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 30-5-2011 by dl2one because: 5000 posts? geezahz

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I had to comment on the date thing. This has in no way come from above. Father never gives out dates and times. Its never a matter of what day but when the conditions are right as father sees fit.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN,
1. Did humans settle (in spaceships) on Earth from other planets in the distant past?

2. Let's say a person died in the year 2005. Can they only reincarnate to the years after 2005 or can a person truly chose what "time period" (like Ancient Egypt or the time of Jesus) to reincarnate to after death?

3. Is there nothing to worry about in the future of what is going to happen on Earth?

4. Is there a "hidden force behind the scenes" that tries to "promote" or spread Christianity and make it look like the "true" religion?

5. Is bringing "heaven to Earth" a side goal for a human soul that is incarnated on Earth?

Thank you so much.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
I had to comment on the date thing. This has in no way come from above. Father never gives out dates and times. Its never a matter of what day but when the conditions are right as father sees fit.

Quite a few pages back a date that is the same, 10 11 11, which happens to coincide with the first day of the 9th day in the Mayan 9th Wave, and 3/11, or Fukushima started this . That 9th day beginning could be called the seventh biblical seal.

So it seems that the date given to him, may have reasons,and relate to actual plans in place, by the bloodlines and that HH group they're serving.

This isn't Family and Love doing this.

Tptb always do things according to the numbers and Vedic ancient astrolgoy.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by peacefulwarrior3

Good post, and I hope the right choices will be made here, by everyone. We must learn to stand still, not take every boat that comes along, question everything, and not follow bad orders ever. I'll be praying about this.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
ET, you started this thread almost exactly two years ago. In all that time you have repeated the same thing over and over again without ever providing a straight answer or getting to the point. Can you at least give us a clue how many more years you will continue "preparing" us? If we're not ready after two years, maybe we'll never be ready.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The only way to get their attention is to quit spending money so you don't have to earn so much.

I am wasting my time saying this because people are too much in love with spending money for material things.

People just keep on supporting the corporations that abuse them.

People are asleep and happy being in that state.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Any good news? Just sayin'

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

It is all a part of the conditioning and programming, win; it is dead opposite of what Yasheuh was supposed to have said to do, to give away all your possesions and to live simply; but the human race is taught from birth to want and desire things, not just the basics needed to live, but un-necessary trinkets and baubles and toys.
Think about it; why do we need money or any currency? it is just fancy toilet paper; it only has value because we have been told and believe it has value; still, it is just fancy toilet paper...

seeker

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I now know why I have imposed a year long exile of silence and privacy upon myself. It's because humans are hard to be around. I can't function around them...they are so loud in my head. My husband bought an RV and we put it up at a resort up north and there are people there in their cliches and the first thing I heard was a deragatory comment regarding the, "f-ing Natives." Now, this place is in reservation country and I'm part Native and my husband warned me about this. I have decided to view them as ignorant but it's hard to bite my tongue, yet I have. Sooner or later they will figure out I'm Native, as I do look it, in a somewhat exotic way. But the worst part for me is to sit with these people and their materialistic view points and try to fit in without lying to myself. I can't. I can't believe people can be so narrow minded yet I'm not surprised. I want to fit in but fear I won't and I doubt I truly care. What's disheartening to see is that people are truly this way. I couldn't possibly ever speak of ATS to them as I'd sure to be branded a "weirdo." Oh, well. It's just sometimes it hurts to not fit in.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

My oldest sons are 1/4 native, house of eagle. They're very special, quiet and psi.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

So, what do you tell them to deal with the not fitting in? I hurt inside, how do I fit in? Do you have answers for me because I seek them....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

They're both shy, 6 2, one is a genius, the other, learning disabled but a very abstract thinker and invents things in his mind, we havn't got the workshop yet. But his father had reams of diagrams ,he got it from him. He's also very good artist, and will be encouraging this They not outgoing, would like them to get out more. My oldest, is loved very much his close friends, he wants to be a physicist. None of them felt really hard at fitting in that way, though shy they're advanced thinkers and my best friend is native as well, very well spoken. I tend to prefer real people, grass roots people. They're far more awake than the rest, though its not cut and dried. I want a future for them too, not NWO, reset buttons. Unless this world is upgrading to benefit everyone here, then we must protect the children.
edit on 1-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Do you really want to fit in, in this insane asylum we call Earth?

Not "fitting in" means you're not a pod person, you are your own free thinker...........and yes, it hurts sometimes to not "fit in" but so many people out there are simply clueless and once you take that red pill there really is no turning back.

Awake is awake and we are for now, stuck in a matrix where too many are still asleep.

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join