It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by alexgia

You are confusing time with time measurement.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

No I am saying TIME MEASUREMENT is a man made concept. Real TIME is unmeasureable.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Really? Your writing skills suggest otherwise.

Hi Stereologist,

I'll bet they do, I write in my own style have you ever heard of the song "AND I DID IT MY WAY?" Ring a Bell?

That is how everyone should be expressing themselves---"THEIR WAY."

If you prefer to stick with the way you've been trained/taught - no pun intended but programmed to act/think/write/walk/eat/work/sleep there is nothing anyone else can do about it. We are all part of that programing within this existence to a certain level/degree as our minds are not just minds but technology for some above and "BEYOND" who designed/created the body/vehicle/vessel---MIND to be the way it is and perceive it's reality the way it perceives it.

Only "YOU" can come to the realization of the curtain/veil behind the current reality/existence that you occupy.

Enjoy the Journey my Friend/Brother/Family coming from an "INFINITE/ETERNAL" perspective!

Care to name any peer reviewed journals you read.

You asked me if I had read any and I said yes I have but "NO" I have been off this planet outside of this reality/existence/channel/layer/station/dimension. (Call it what you will) with conscious memories and I know for myself from the very personal experiences that I've had what lies behind the reality/veil/curtain and if I was in your shoes I can't really say I blame you for thinking what you do right now. It sounds so fantasy far out there "Twilight Zone" kind of stuff to you I'm sure. I've been in your shoes and it was a long/difficult/path to make it to where I am today.

I'm not trying to convince anyone here only merely sharing my own personal experiences and answer questions that I'm asked and if you didn't notice the Mods also placed this in the Gray area! "Grey" ET's come to mind because believe it or not they are real!

Best Wishes!

[edit on 16-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alexgia

We made TIME confined. We started by saying the sun comes up, then goes down. So we divided the day in half. Then just continued on from there to the point where we are today of 24hours, 365 days, etc... If we had made it different, TIME as we know it would be different. So we cannot wrap our minds around NO TIME because we have this need to feel rooted to something otherwise you feel like you are just spinning in nothingness. Same with Solar system, planets etc... We made limites to Infinity because it gives us a sense of stability.

You wrote this. The concept of day, 24 hours, 365 days is all astronomical in nature. Why would time be different? All this does is assign numbers to astronomical measurements.

By definition infinity is unbounded, that is to say not limited.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

There are so many things mentioned. The Moore videos that are being put down, are actually good in their way. He, though not someone I trust and I have my own energy recognition, is none the less, revealing what he is given, and the map is actually one I was shown before. What was never made clear is there were two versions affecting BC, Canada, which isn't shown. One had the Okanangan and interior there, and the other, like this map, had the entire chunk from around Washington, to quite close to the Rocky's going up into the interior, I couldnt tell where, I didn't know if Kamploops was there or not, but that was a huge inland bay of the ocean.

If so, the reason would be due to the fault lines and the volcanic. For example, the Okanagan, mild and beautiful valley compared to Northern Italy, Australia, and called the Arizona of Canada, soft fruit, and vineyards, IS the sunken land mass betweeen two major faultines, and crisscrossed with them. Many dormant volcanoes, Mount Baldy, being over 7000 feet, and even to go east over yet another mountain Range into the Greenwood/Grandforks area, I can't remember but the classificaion of strata was very alarming and I checked, sure enough huge magma pool under the surface, due to that over 7000 foot dormant volcanoe.

My friend's husband has been telling me that they periodically have been checking on it, under the radar so to speak, he is in the know, ex-military with many contacts.

Also, his information on survival is top notch and skills to learn.

But, here is the point on the buldge of water. I did some research. He already said he isn't a sceintist but investigates.

The earth buldges there, and its the coriolis effect that holds the water up hill and balnaces the gravity which would make it race to the poles. I'm pretty sure that the situation could change, in a cosmic event.

So, those videos are very good, even if you don't agree with what is coming. For example, even if Paul LaViolette's super wave or one of the 3 other grades that come in larger and smaller, even 700 year, cycles, is the cause.

projectcamelot.org...
This project camelot transcript can save you over 2 hours of video time!

The Denver Colorado airport has horrific, mind melding murals, including one that depicts what Moore mentioned, China and Russia invading, which is probably somethinng that was pre arragned, I do recall those meetings with Hillary Clinton saying something dont go too easy on them, and there were threads about it. Also so many have reported dreams of invasion, foreign troops, fema camps.

That mural also shows fires, as in something cosmic, mayan prophecies and oceanic animals.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You are missing the point here....so I will not argue it with you. You have no idea what I am explaining here and I have NO IDEA how to explain it to you until you open your mind some.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't believe Moore is revealing anything that he has been given. I think he makes it up as he goes along.

The map is weird because it does not follow contours. He implies in the video that discrepancies are going to be due to events that happen when Wormwood arrives. I didn't take any time looking at the map.

The earth buldges there, and its the coriolis effect that holds the water up hill and balnaces the gravity which would make it race to the poles. I'm pretty sure that the situation could change, in a cosmic event.

Imagine that the earth is a perfect sphere. It is slightly squashed. The amount is very small. Now spread water over the earth. The surface of the water is all at the same gravitational level or is flowing to make that happen. Put a continent in the water and the gravity of the continent pulls the water up onto the sides of the continent. The surface of the water is still at the same gravitational level, but the surface of the water is no longer shaped like the oblate sphere.

If you look at the geoid image you'll see how the surface of the ocean, which is shaped by gravity, differs from the ideal shape of the oblate sphere.

The surface is due to gravity, not the rotation of the earth. The Coriolis effect which is seen as fluids move across the earth does not change the surface. Gravity is the only force involved. The earth's, moon's, and sun's gravity affect the surface. Take a look at tides and see how the surface is affected by gravity and causes tides twice a day.

Take a look at this page. Check out the images right below the Gulf of St Lawrence. You'll see how the tidal bulge is aligned with gravity.
Tides

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

wouldn't all this then just be an illusion, not reality.

If everything we think, see, hear, feel, touch or even dream are only perceptions of ones brain, the brain and body which also is only a peception of the soul, and not reality.

then just like some dvd/program playing in an never ending cycle for each new person, none of these things/events can then ever be real.

What is the soul then without these external existances, without these realities of life that we all see and feel in the now.

It would be nothing more than left in darkness, no senses, no perceptions and no realities. It would become like death from where it was first born.

the question then should be, Is there really life after death when this illusion of life ends for each and every one of us.

live life for as long as it is here. For tomorrow you might be left in darkness.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Hi Stereologist,

The surface of the water is all at the same gravitational level or is flowing to make that happen. Put a continent in the water and the gravity of the continent pulls the water up onto the sides of the continent. The surface of the water is still at the same gravitational level, but the surface of the water is no longer shaped like the oblate sphere.

If you look at the geoid image you'll see how the surface of the ocean, which is shaped by gravity, differs from the ideal shape of the oblate sphere.

The surface is due to gravity, not the rotation of the earth. The Coriolis effect which is seen as fluids move across the earth does

You really never did watch the below video did you?

If you really did you never got it did you?

Scientific FACTS remember?

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

Based on Scientific Facts and I ask you to watch this below video if you have not yet watched it or considered it yet.

WARNING! The subject of this film reveals a crucial secret to your life, you should watch it very attentively for it concerns a subject that is liable to make fundamental changes in your outlook of the material world.

The content of this subject is not just a different approach or philosophical thought:

It is a FACT that is also proven by Science today!

”The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Einstein!

Now if the above video is Scientific Fact and proven by Science then how many more doorways does that open up for possibilities to exist out there beyond one's perception of matter?

More Einstein quotes that ring a bell of truth!

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

"The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Curiosity has its own reason for existing."

Are you getting any of this yet?

Best Wishes!

[edit on 17-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The illusion of time, math, science, ego, and death.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I would really hesitate to believe official stories and debunking sites outright without really exploring alternative ideas, and the other data and research that has been done, and doesnt fit in with current theories!

I noticed this video on several threads today, and I'm watching it, its good.

Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full (Order it at Infowars.com)
Full versiion

It begins with 9/11 and then quotes from their own mouths. I thought I should include that HG Wells wrote about NWO, and even published a book on it. He is quoted here as saying:

"...countless people will hate the new world order, be renedered unhappy...and WILL DIE PROTESTING against it. When we attempt to estimate its promise we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people."

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

NASA's New Asteroid Mission Could Save the Planet

President Barack Obama set a lofty next goal this week for Americans in space: Visiting an asteroid by 2025. But reaching a space rock in a mere 15 years is a daunting mission, and one that might also carry the ultimate safety of the planet on its shoulders.

"It is probably the hardest thing we can do because the asteroid is not coming on a schedule," NASA chief Charles Bolden told reporters late Thursday after Obama announced his space vision.

And when a specific asteroid is eventually selected, the window to launch a spaceship toward it will be much less forgiving than the windows for NASA space shuttles bound for the International Space Station, Bolden said. ...

This is obviously going to be a distraction, and a front as a cover up for the other things that are really going on and a way for them to work out in the open without being questioned. Nothing like this is happening as given, for the reasons given.

It never is.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
E.T. man

Ok I'm here finally.
I just can't believe how many times I've gone right over this thread.
That is without enough interest to click on it and check it out.
So I must be here now for a reason.
I'm gonna wing it and if this has been touched on in the thread already,
please can you tell me where? No I didn't go through all of it yet but I'm working on it. Just got here awhile a go.

So how does the creator fit into all of this ? The Christian God?

I made this thread a few months ago. It's not even a full page. Have a quick look at it
see what you think.
Flag No. 195

[edit on 17-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
hey guys new member here love this topic so i decide to join i guess we all do alot of research here , take a look at this site got aot of old books online from religon to ufo atlantis ...www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ET_MAN

There are so many things mentioned. The Moore videos that are being put down, are actually good in their way. He, though not someone I trust and I have my own energy recognition, is none the less, revealing what he is given, and the map is actually one I was shown before. What was never made clear is there were two versions affecting BC, Canada, which isn't shown. One had the Okanangan and interior there, and the other, like this map, had the entire chunk from around Washington, to quite close to the Rocky's going up into the interior, I couldnt tell where, I didn't know if Kamploops was there or not, but that was a huge inland bay of the ocean.

If so, the reason would be due to the fault lines and the volcanic. For example, the Okanagan, mild and beautiful valley compared to Northern Italy, Australia, and called the Arizona of Canada, soft fruit, and vineyards, IS the sunken land mass betweeen two major faultines, and crisscrossed with them. Many dormant volcanoes, Mount Baldy, being over 7000 feet, and even to go east over yet another mountain Range into the Greenwood/Grandforks area, I can't remember but the classificaion of strata was very alarming and I checked, sure enough huge magma pool under the surface, due to that over 7000 foot dormant volcanoe.

My friend's husband has been telling me that they periodically have been checking on it, under the radar so to speak, he is in the know, ex-military with many contacts.

Also, his information on survival is top notch and skills to learn.

But, here is the point on the buldge of water. I did some research. He already said he isn't a sceintist but investigates.

So, those videos are very good, even if you don't agree with what is coming. For example, even if Paul LaViolette's super wave or one of the 3 other grades that come in larger and smaller, even 700 year, cycles, is the cause.

projectcamelot.org...
This project camelot transcript can save you over 2 hours of video time!

The Denver Colorado airport has horrific, mind melding murals, including one that depicts what Moore mentioned, China and Russia invading, which is probably somethinng that was pre arragned, I do recall those meetings with Hillary Clinton saying something dont go too easy on them, and there were threads about it. Also so many have reported dreams of invasion, foreign troops, fema camps.

That mural also shows fires, as in something cosmic, mayan prophecies and oceanic animals.

Hello ET_MAN,

I have not been near a computer for a while and I have been camping out in the wild-back with a couple of mates to get back into the habit of survival. We did in the a big valley in the middle of the forest so that we were shut-off from the outside world. It was very hard especially keeping that fire going which me and Brett spent 22 hours going at it all day/all night. Good effort though, I've also got a bit of a wounded finger thats been bandged. Caught my finger in a lock-blade hunting knife that I was using for cutting through small tress, it was one heck of a scary experience and I thought I was a gonna that night as we all struggled to find materials to stop the bleeding. I just told myself to not fear what will become of me and I just chilled out after that.

The point I'm making there is I felt this persuation fromn within to go out and properly survive as I need the practice so me and the lads did and had a pretty rough night but it was all good experience's.

On the 13th April 2010 which was the Tuesday. I had a vision/dream and my Mother had the same vision/dream but had the outcome of the after effects, the other part like part 2, of the dream I had yesterday which was the 16th April 2010 that was a Friday. Just before I write this out since this week I have found out more history from my friend's and contacts they have with people I came to the conclusion that this is NO way an accident as there is no such thing as accidents. Not to go off subject Matt's uncle is possibly a Geologist as he told Matt over two weeks ago about Iceland Volcano erupting and at the time I thought Matt was pulling my leg. Then on Tuesday I had my vision which went like this;

*Californa State - Tetonic plates moved. I saw one family home hit hard, turned to dust. Two elderly survivors sat in their cadillac over a rigway crack that had risen from A-B about 6ft high.
*England got hit by tremendous floods, ruined farmers crops.
*The masses only then made last minute preparations.
*My Mother said I might have to leave the family to save myself and head to London. I refused and asked them to listen and be quiet. So they/we waited and a train pulled up it was green with a black roof. The train made a complete stopand the military blocked the railway network off.
*People started to panic. I even witnessed one female driver electricuted because she toughed her red Ford truck where she was filling up, fell onto the ground, her family rushed towards her and repeatedly asked not to go near the truck again. The female victom insisted she needed to fill up the truck. Second time electricution then I shouted "NO" and she leant over to reach the back of the trucks exhaust and then she died due to 3rd degree burns to her arms, back, legs.
*Her neck had swollen due to shock. She was young in her mid-twenties. She had long blonde hair with a ponytail, she was fairly attractive. She had a very long neck about 6-8 inches in length.
*Her eyes were wide open.
*The poleshift changes, happened suddenly.
*I saw my neighbour Malcom who at the "TIME" had a dark-medium tan and was very focused.
*I have been advised to get my act together and start preparing for my loved ones.
*I need to show my family to the group and they will be safe throughout.

(I'l tell you in more depth about what my Spirit Guide had asked)

Going back to the vision/dream;

*Avoid motorways/highways - Roads blocked off!
*Unity_99 mentioned about MMS and iodine radiation aid. I supplied most of the water tablets and some of the nitrogen packed dried foods.
*The events happened when it was s

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
As above I ran out of text;

*The events happened when it was sunny outside with blue skies with very little/ no cloud cover.
*The army sent out supply trucks for people but nobody knew where they were being taken too?
*I knew, they were going to the D.U.M.B as I was with a small group that went over the hilltops/mountains to recognise and infiltrate the trucks to get the people out alive, before they reached the D.U.M.B.
*It took a lot of careful planning to organise the group and ET_MAN was planning Cosmos contact and other planning which I don't know of yet!

My Mother's Vision;

*Standing on a hilltop/mountain over a huge valley looking straight towards a large volcano that had erupted and had massive amounts of magna lava pools spooling towards her and myself at great speeds. What appeared to be many miles away eventually caught up with us.
*I stayed behind to help warn others to get away and my Mother screamed/shouted at me to keep running. I stayed because I have always believed in helping others no matter what happens!
*My Mother was trying to run very fast to the carpark where the group/resistance were awaiting us. They had to move quick and my Mother said she felt her feet burning, she looked down and saw herself sinking into the lava pool. I was still on the hilltop/mountain on higher ground as I chose to stay whilst my Mother chose to run to the carpark which was downhill.
*My Mother shouted to me that she loved me very much.

Then she woke up from the dream.

I lost my Father, Sister and Mother.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by DClairvoyant]

p.s I've not been feeling at all my best this week either as I knew of the volcano going off in Iceland and I am also AWARE of the volcano near Africa which is due to go off. As for the Airports/passengers should count themselves fortunate that they are survivors as they are not AWARE of this yet I saw the outcomes play out if some in the thousands would have been washed out in the floods. This is it now people should really start to think about how to prepare. I'm feeling very anxious about my visions and this volcano in Iceland I have seen the floods in North America in New York especially and the UK.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I looked at that video. And what what does that have to do with anything Moore lied about or got wrong?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The problem Unity 99 is that you have to watch these videos and look to see if they are telling the truth or not. Seems some people fell for the statements made by Moore and he turns out to be a liar that was trivial to spot.

Take a careful look and be wary of falling for some often poorly constructed hoaxes.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Why do you say that? Here people claim some planet or whatever exists that's there to damage the planet and you think it's a distraction to examine what actually might cause destruction? It's a distraction to know that there is a possible danger?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You live in a different world than I live in. Thats for sure. I live in the one where Rwanda occurred and we were told nothing could be done, it was some sort of tribal warfare, but in reality over 100,000 machetes were sent in from China for the event, and it was organzied by TPTB, probably on a special astrological allginment date, according to the numbers. And this is the real world. From what I could tell, Rwanda was positioned near the middle east, was very beautiful and resource laden, but then much of Africa is, AND this group massacred by over a million, including infants and children, still found locked in death clutching their murdered mothers,
: WAS MIDDLE class. You can't have that now can you. I mean, the other groups there might think they count too!

Look at the Denver Airport. Everything they do is to buy time. Period. Global warming, global cooling, two campas to divide and conquer so they can do their preparations in quiet.:

The article above is about buying time and doing things in the open.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Unity_99]

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join