It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Moore spends a bit of time talking about Velikovsky. I've read Worlds in Collision. I was given a copy by my father who asked me to read the book and tell him what I thought. I told him how amazed I was by the book. My father then turned me to sources to begin checking the claims. It was not long before I realized that Velikovsky was wrong.

Here are some sources that show how Velikovskies ideas fail. They fail across a wide range of issues.
Velikovsky

An Antidote to Velikovskian Delusions

There is a simple reason that Moore believes in Velikovsky and that is the belief that the bible is an accurate text, and should be accepted as true regardless if the world around us says it ain't so. The shoehorning of events done by Velikovsky to make things fit his interpretation of ancient texts is similar to the manner that Moore does his presentations.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Towards the end of the Moore presentation he makes the claim that a hurricane formed over land. He points to an image from a doppler radar, I believe, and you can see that it is marked Oklahoma. We are even given the date as 2007. This is a disingenuous lie by Moore. He is showing a tropical storm from 2007 that began in the Gulf and moved over land. This storm did not form over land.

Read about the event here:
Tropical Storm Erin

Early on August 19 after entering Oklahoma, the remnants of Erin suddenly re-intensified to maximum sustained winds of 60 mph (95 km/h) a short distance west of Oklahoma City.

Notice that the wind speeds did not reach hurricane levels over land as claimed by Moore.

Moor relies on claims of bizarre weather based on anecdotal claims. He asks the audience if they think the weather is weird right now. He offers no statements himself other than claiming that someone from

NOAA said hurricanes could form over land and then proceeds to offer an obvious and verifiable lie as evidence.

Making such a blatant inexcusable lie really casts a pall of dishonesty over much of what Moore says.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Finally, after listening to Moore make an ass out of himself for over an hour I need to state some positive issues. Almost everything he said was fake claims based on conversations over lunch. He actually wants us believe that some guy is so stupid that he thinks he can get by an NDA by blinking eyes. For heavens sake, how stupid does he think we are?

There are some areas I can agree on with Moore.
1. People act bad during times of disaster
2. Positive beliefs are important when the chips are down
3. Being prepared for disasters is important. Have fire plans with your family. Know what to do in case of floods or high wind storms. It's not necessary to move to the Ozarks.
4. Moore's belief in these issues is heavily dependent on his trust in the bible

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi Sterelogist,

So time and time again I have to repeat myself

Do you really think you know what "TIME" is?

by stating quite firmly that the current scientific thought on the subjects states that there are no unknown large objects within 320AU of the sun.

Scientific facts also suggest that you're material world reality is an "Illusion" how in this grain of sand planet do you think you actually know anything about the big and beyond you're understanding/comprehension "Universe"?

Ever consider that homosapiens currently occupying the finite mortal/flesh/vessel/body/mind are nothing but cavemen to some outside of this 3D-zone channel/station/dimension?

Yes that's right you "Know" hardly anything about the true nature/structure of the Universe and some of the wisest astronomers on planet Earth at least can admit how little they really know!

I also notice that you are knew to ATS a few weeks and all you have been doing is going around posting on Nibiru threads. I smell disinformationist or someone who believes they know everything about the Universe already and there is no such possible way that you will ever learn anything more about the universe or inter-dimensional objects. I also see that you're far from understanding what "TIME" really is because if you did understand it you would seriously have a much bigger picture than what you currently have- (in your finite/limited/temporal/mind) now!

The orbits of these objects could not come into the orbits of the known planets.

See what I mean?

All you have to do is keep saying could not because that could not doesn't fit what you currently understand about orbits and the little grain of salt solar system you exist in. Come on even baby Einstein could do better than that and he was still quite off the mark on many things. Never say never because you don't truly understand the reality/world/existence you live in---you only think you do!

Time to reach a little farther to the "BEYOND."

I'm giving you a nudge here but clearly you already have you're mind made up on everything and you're right about everything, am I right or am I right or are you right?

As always,

Respectfully,
LOVE & LIGHT!
Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I also notice that you are knew to ATS a few weeks and all you have been doing is going around posting on Nibiru threads.

I think you need to look a little better. You obviously did not do a good research job. I also did not realize that you consider this a Nibiru thread. Didn't you recently complain that you were talking about Wormwood?

I see you squirming here and pretending that you don't realize that your far fetched claims are wrong. I can continue to assist you in learning and showing what is correct whenever disinformation such as the rubbish and lies espoused by Moore is posted.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hi Stereologist or can I just call you hired Attorney to debunk as a Joke!

Finally, after listening to Moore

How many posts is that now on Moore?

Ok so you're right what does it matter about 1 little Moore video. The Evidence & Facts are much more than just Moore but I see you pick and choose what you want to go after and so far you have demonstrated ignorance by not even going over the Evidence & Facts section that I've provided in this thread. Go debunk the 100's of other sources, go debunk those - I'm sure you can probably come up with a few good arguments at the very least or maybe even more or should I say Moore? Nudge!

It's quite obvious that you've been going on and on about Moore is that the only thing you have left considering all of the evidence/information I've thus provided so far?

Moore a credible person? I've never said that he was and I never originally posted that video in this thread if you go back and look who originally posted it.

Things being presented here are just that being presented for the "TIME" being!

Well I rest my case and it's clear that something fishy is going on with you and a few others that love to go around on Nibiru threads!

Viewers Take Notice!

As always,
LOVE & LIGHT
Best Dreams!

[edit on 16-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Hi Stereologist,

I think you need to look a little better. You obviously did not do a good research job. I also did not realize that you consider this a Nibiru thread.

Yes we clarified the Nibiru thing already and it's on the very first page of this thread that I state it's not a Nibiru thread or a Hoax.

I was referring to you specifically going around on other Nibiru threads or anything of a similar nature.

You must have a lot of "TIME" on your hands but then again I'm keeping the impression that you're on the clock perhaps! Tic Toc, Tic Toc!

I have at the bare minimum 52+ more documents/sections to provide in the Evidence & Facts section of information along with a few surprises in the mix coming from the "INFINITE" so hold you're horses, relax and keep an open mind if you're capable of doing so.

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You have posted a large amount of rubbish as far as I can tell. That includes your claim that all I've done is go to Nibiru threads. Please do better research.

I notice you are not responding to any of the posts I made about Moore.

The one fact we have established here is that there is no large planetary object that orbits the sun and passes into the inner solar system.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Moore credible? I had no idea till I went over the 100 minutes of garbage that you posted. It hardly matters who posted it first. To repost this nonsense means that either you intended to spam the thread, a violation of the rules here, or you support the statements. I prefer to think that you support the comments by Moore and did not intend to purposely flood this thread with a ridiculously long post designed to drown out dissenters.

What amazed me about Moore was that he was preposterously wrong and willingly lied about almost every issue. Kooks like him should go for a 50-50 or something to make the rubbish look more respectable.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ET_MAN

The one fact we have established here is that there is no large planetary object that orbits the sun and passes into the inner solar system.

As I am late on this thread could you please elaborate on this with some references to either astronomical or scientific data please stereologist.
I have seen all the threads on the Nibiru topic and other Asteriods etc And in my opinion their is not a conclusive proof either way to ascertain it being a fact that there is something out there that is hurtling towards or past us at 4C.
Though having said that I quote a quote;-
"The absence of evidence does not necessarily mean there is evidence of absence."

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You chose certain points to try and ignore other data. The points you chose do not coincide with historical accounts, myths, legends, pictographs or the very disturbing behavior of the elites, with their underground bases, Denver International airport, and the disclosures given.

It doesnt matter if not everyone is convinced that a brown dwarf is heading our way, what does matter to me is that they've heard about it, possibly considered escape routes should anything, earth changes keep occurring that hopefully before something occurs like a thief in the night, they will be ready to try to survive.

Their new world order plans that have been leaked for discussion and debate to divide and conquer and distract us, like everything else, is not something that I believe is actually planned until either fema or a catastrophe or both occurs, as they want to try to dominate a smaller group of people. I believe they're taking advantage of a cosmic event and prodding nature with a stick with their weather modification technology to try and maximize deaths.

You don't have to believe, no one does. But if somethings heading our way, people who have looked at this, and many more who have heard this by now, will be paying attention.
And that alone would help if this event occurs as it seems to be building up to.

More important, what he didnt initially start the thread for, but unfolded with many questions, is what he challenges us with concerning the Beyond, our infinite natures, and the idea of the universe being a dvd player, metaphorically, and this compared to a dvd, though I still havnt quite got the time. My list this morning was: locality? the remote control? a biological center in the brain? Been going down the list.

To biggest thing here is to have as many people as possible aware that there will could be a number of events, cosmic. Before that, they may very well do a false flag nuclear, here to promote ww3, and martial law, possibly viral, they're depopulating. The coffins in the mural of Denver Airport show whole segments of the worlds population laid to rest. Its much like Bill Ryan from project camelot transcript for the Anglo Saxon Project which is Vrill.

We need to know that the leaders are lying and mass murderers, to wake and become aware, to research everything we can, and consider all, not some, of the data, and connect dots between all the different things leaked out, and their behavior.

The Denver Airport is a big one. And that they moved the cia and nothern command there, in addition to all the murals, the horse, and clues to underground facility there.
Ie. skyscrappers finished and then scrapped and sunk under the ground!

Use your head, connect the dots, and do everything you can to stay alert.

Try to get local groups aware, so that it wouldnt matter is nothing happens, now, to be perpared for this scenario in every generation, is a good thing. Its called good self care.

So even if you don't agree with this occurring, you will keep it in mind, if things get worse, and hopefully be able to help others, not fall into mad max, but group up and help each other.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

The basic idea is that celestial objects affect other objects due to their gravity. The planet Neptune was found by a prediction based on odd movements observed for Uranus. Better measurements over time have shown that no large object can be close to the sun otherwise the effect would be observed. A number of studies have been done to determine how large and close something could be.

See the following posts for more information.
PAN-STARRS post
Jewett post
Mike Brown]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I purposely skipped over the claims that Moore made that were nebulous and based on lunch conversations with unnamed sources. His claims of bases moved from the sea coast is putting spin on 3 cherry picked groups.

I did not skip over the myths and legends. Those were covered in my commentary on Velikovsky. Almost everything that was verifiable turned out to be false. Later on I realized that the Gulf Stream information he produced was 3 years old. The hurricane formed over land was an out and lie because it never reached hurricane strength and formed over the Gulf. His claims of sea level changes were wrong. Need I repeat the list?

Wake up, smell the coffee, and realize that you've been had in this charade.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Hi Sterelogist,

Almost everything that was verifiable turned out to be false.

Have you ever considered that it's the other way around and have you ever considered that this world is one cover up? I mean how can you really know for sure do you simply take Scientific peer reviewed articles and world available knowledge with no questions asked?

Everything you're taught/told you just plainly say "Yeah those guys had credentials and high degrees so I believe them."

Sure you're going to come back and say well I see the physical evidence and it all makes sense what they tell us. Well have you ever really ever considered that you really do have it wrong and this world is not exactly what you think?

Is that even a slight possibility?

Do ET's exist and are they interacting with some Humans on planet earth covertly behind the scenes? IS that a possibility?

Is it possible that that shadow governments behind the governments you know exist and are intentionally hiding/keeping information from people including covering up history?

Is it possible that you are living in (metaphorically speaking) type of matrix holographic reality/system?

Is anything possible to you other than you just believing your right no questions asked end of story?

Wake up, smell the coffee,

I must say the very same thing for you Sir/Brother but I want you to not only smell it but taste it if you can, go ahead and try-from an Infinite/Eternal perspective.

Spreading “AWARENES” one person at a “TIME.

But what is "TIME" is the real question?

And what is "REAL" anyway?

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Do you ever make a post with information?
Have you ever read a peer reviewed journal?
Have you ever done any critical thinking?

Moore is an unabashed liar. You added 10 idiotic video links. You obviously fell for his numerous lies. You never checked up anything he stated.

More importantly you do not make any effort to defend anything he said. Are you are incapable of defending a statement?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

The Denver Airport is a big one.

Thanks for sharing!

You are right Denver International Airport is a big one!

More on Denver International Airport!
vigilantcitizen.com...

More Video's to Watch and Consider:comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Moore is an unabashed liar. You added 10 idiotic video links. You obviously fell for his numerous lies. You never checked up anything he stated. More importantly you do not make any effort to defend anything he said.

Are you are incapable of defending a statement?

So you tacitly admit that your vapid claims are without merit. Instead of responding to any of the points where I show your so-called evidence is worthless drivel you post more worthless drivel.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I was thinking about TIME the other day. Then it hit me what you have been saying, maybe I got it wrong but here goes.
We made TIME confined. We started by saying the sun comes up, then goes down. So we divided the day in half. Then just continued on from there to the point where we are today of 24hours, 365 days, etc... If we had made it different, TIME as we know it would be different. So we cannot wrap our minds around NO TIME because we have this need to feel rooted to something otherwise you feel like you are just spinning in nothingness. Same with Solar system, planets etc... We made limites to Infinity because it gives us a sense of stability.

Any way just my thought after going through all the info on this thread. And TY for all the hard work bringing it us.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi Stereologist,

Every digit/word we type to each other is information what do you mean and where did you learn that?

Yes and most of them are "Illusion" because there is no "TIME."

Sure all the "TIME" within "TIME" and now what you call critical might just be backwards, have you ever considered that and actually really "THOUGHT" about that? I can sense/see exactly where you are and it's tough to really budge someone that is just so and I say this respectfully from my perspective/opinion- convinced/sold on the artificial senses of reality it was born with and has lived with it's entire life knowing nothing else than it's existence so to consider that anything different than what it knows would be absurd, insane, mental, nutz of course that would be the way one would feel and I can't really say I blame you.

Take the "BLUE" or the "RED"?

"TIME" to "WAKE UP"!

Directed at more than just you of course!

Your "TIME" will come in due "TIME."

Sincerely with the best intentions in mind!

LOVE & LIGHT!
the-rabbits-hole.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
yowusa.com...
www.ec2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Really? Your writing skills suggest otherwise.

Care to name any peer reviewed journals you read.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join