It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just stop, making false accusations.
Stop, trying to take advantage of peoples beliefs & disbeliefs.
You claim your some sort of "ET".

We all know why your doing all this to promote your site, blah, blah blah.

Seriously STFU

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by coolman909

Suppression of facts by governmental agents is well noted, and I'm entitled to share exactly what I feel just happened, and notice everyone who seems to be displaying their stripes.

The greatest person in this world is the smallest, the poorest of the poor wherever that person can be found. Anyone that supports suppression of information has sold themselves out.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coolman909

Hi Coolman909,

We all know why your doing all this to promote your site

What site are you referring to?

I do not have a website, but I do have an account on a phpbb3 free public forum where I have added Evidence & Facts that come from other people's research and work but that's about it.

You claim your some sort of "ET".

I've never made such a claim and if you actually read the thread you would already know that.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 17-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Oooooo.

Really, someone tries to shut him down with HIS QUALITY DOCUMENTS. Not a single piece on there is not 100% verifiable, and fact. All real items, this tells something about you.

You mean his poor quality presentation based on nothingness. As I recall it was a collection of bad translations of ancient texts signifying absolutely nothing.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So how do you know that your email was hacked?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi again Stereologist,

You mean his poor quality presentation based on nothingness. As I recall it was a collection of bad translations of ancient texts signifying absolutely nothing.

Clearly you did not go over the Rabbit Hole website that only showed facts, the Rabbit Hole video was different because it was Lucas's presentation where he gave his own opinions on things but what he was presenting were all facts and real things in existence that can be verified.

So how do you know that your email was hacked?

It's not the first time since I've started this thread and obviously when someone's account is hacked into/taken over blocking the user from the account it's not by mere fluke.

I would appreciate it now Stereologist if you can get back on topic that has to do with the Coming Earth Changes among other various discussions, that is what this thread is all about. Also, you seem to never stop with the John Moore video that someone else posted in this thread that I merely re-posted to plant ideas of possible Earth Change outcomes as an example and as Benedict9 put it from www.poleshift2011.com... I also:

“use materials referenced to ‘plant seeds’ of awakening to help people tune into their ‘higher’self (where truth already resides.)”

I would happily pull the John Moore video from this thread (if possible) if it's proven to be a hoax. You should also understand that most of the material that I've used is just that material (not necessarily mine) to give examples of possible Coming Earth Change events most of it based on “Evidence & Facts” that people can research/verify for themselves and come to their own conclusions.

Best Wishes!

the-rabbits-hole.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
yowusa.com...
www.ec2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Is it Lucus or Lucas? I've been chided about Niburu and Nibru and Nibiru. So what is the person's name?

Actually Luc*s stated very clearly many times "I can't into my own personal opinions about things but I can show you what I found". Of course moments later he claims this caused this, and that caused that, and espouses his opinions.

You have reposted many videos in a manner consistent with spamming. Included in that list are the Moore videos. As I said before I prefer to believe that your actions were to support those videos rather than to have purposely spammed the thread to dilute the contributions of others.

Sure the Moore videos are endless lies. I pointed a long list of lies he stated. You never challenged one of those posts.

Are changes coming? Of course. Do you have any predictions other than devastation from a ficticious planet?

BTW, I think it sucks that your email was tampered with. That's a federal offense. You can report it to the FBI. You should contact your ISP and they should save the server logs.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I have not read this entire thread. The probem with ET_MAN's posts is that he offers no opportunity to verify his "predictions" in the short term because his nearest "prediction" is for October 2011. Since the majority of his posts are informative posts by others and not himself, there is really nothing to argue about (to stereo).

The question every reader of this thread should ask is related to Occam's razor:
Which is the simpler explanation:
a) ET MAN is some entity sent from a different time who knows of imminent cataclysmic events and has chosen a conspiracy message board to spread his knowledge of forthcoming catastrophes

b) ET MAN is a human being with a computer and internet, and has some personal motive (financial or otherwise) for posting such information on a conspiracy message board

Simply, do you believe ET_MAN's predictions really do involve major changes to the entire and complex celestial body we know as Earth, or does it just involve ET_MAN's own thoughts and the time of anyone who reads this thread.

Make your own choice.

For those worried about imminent catastrophes due to objects from space, something to consider: our planet is destined for doom, and it will occur at some point. However, to assume this will happen in your lifetime, or even more specifically in the period of one day on one year, is to laugh at the theory of probability.

Much like lotto, someone will hit the jackpot, just not you.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Hegemon]related

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Hegemon]

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Hegemon]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Once again I will repeat , I do not agree with you. ( You really don't have to go into another rambling rant defending yourself)

Your answers actually remind me of Cleverbot.

I simply don't agree with your views.

You are trying to hard.

peace

(I wonder do you hear the stream)

[edit on 18-4-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hegemon

We'll see. If you are right, he is someone who is willing to put months of time into convincing a few people on a conspiracy board, knowing that as soon as he starts asking for money, it will all have been for nothing.

If I was after money, I sure as hell wouldnt spend months on a conspiracy board, trying to convince people, and then earn a few dollars in the end that buys me a cup of coffee at the most.

Do you see many multi-millionaire conspiracy guys out there?

Your razor should conclude that the probability of getting rich doing this is insignificant!

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by peewee1263

You live within 30 miles of a nuclear power plant then I would suggest you don't buy any meat/milk from your local dairy farmers as it would more than likely be contaminated. I was told do not purchase any food/water from a range of 90 miles within a nuclear power plant as there has been cases especially those in America near Neveda Desert where there has been lots of Atmospheric Testing that contaminated farmer's animals and there products. Just keep an open-mind next time when you purchase your food/water. Oh yes and also make sure you don't purchase any water that has Sodium Fluoride as this is very dangerous which the Environmentalists got a huge amount of sum paid off back in the early 1940's and they have been profiteering from this ever since. Lieing to people to tell them such lies that rat poison/insectoside/Sodium Fluoride eliminates decay on our teeth. That's absolute nonsense!

[edit on 18-4-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Hi JohnySeagull,

You come to this thread and post a question and I kindly answer it. Then you accuse me of trying to push beliefs upon others for the answers I provide. Does this make sense to you?

You falsely accusing me of something is the reason why I replied to your previous post.

Anyone who truly knows me already know that I have zero ego and perfect respect for all things understanding what and who we truly are from an Infinite/Eternal perspective so why would it bother me for someone to simply disagree?

I have perfect respect for all "ETERNAL" Souls because I see that word and use it differently than most do on Earth. I have respect for everyone regardless of where they are in their lives because from an “INFINITE” Eternal perspective they are “FAMILY” and they are part of something beyond all human understanding/comprehension that could never be written into words or ever described in any human language on Earth.

I have unconditional Love for everyone and forgiveness and patience and I do not see myself as anymore special or better than anyone because from an “Infinite/Eternal” perspective we are all “ONE” and the same in “LIKENESS” as we come from the same Source of “INFINITE” Light which is our “ETERNAL" Source.

Love & Light!
Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Will I be able to hire one of these coming beings to work for me...drive, cook, clean, etc.?

Are some of them female as we know the word here on earth?

[edit on 18-4-2010 by ibiubu]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Your doing it again. I told you that you don't have to keep explaining yourself to me. Again with the trying too hard.

I don't think you understand people at all. The more I see you in action the more I think you are just looking for sheep to follow you.

I have two last questions for you brother.

Can you tell me how old you are? ( I know you probably condiser yourself infinite or can answer me with a whole explanation about how you do not have an age but I would be grateful if you could humour me and just tell me how many earth years you are?)

Also can you tell me if you have any children? (real-life physical children that you are a parent of)

Blessings and infite love and all that jazz brother

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
“Our theories of the eternal are as valuable as are those which a chick which has not broken its way through its shell might form of the outside world.”

“Know that although in the eternal scheme of things you are small, you are also unique and irreplaceable, as are all your fellow humans everywhere in the world.”

“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”

Some interesting quotes I found which may be of use to someone. I have no questions for you ET_Man, merely here as an observer to the thread

- Phoenix

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
the-rabbits-hole.com...

Says the account is suspended when visiting this site.

But the other links work fine!

I hope it comes back online, the site has some very interesting information.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by ET_MAN
the-rabbits-hole.com...

Says the account is suspended when visiting this site.

But the other links work fine!

I hope it comes back online, the site has some very interesting information.

Hi Copernicus,

This has been discussed a page back: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not sure why the Rabbit Hole site was suspended but my email account was hacked into a few nights ago around the same time when the site was suspended.

Best Wishes!

Here are the links again for those following:
the-rabbits-hole.com...
yowusa.com...
www.ec2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I find it sad how this thread has detoriated into a back and forth agrument. If youi do not agree with something on a thread post your proof or move on. We are all free to think the way we wish, believe what we want to believe. E/T man, I am firm believer the more you continue to try to convince someone of somthing they choose not to believe you are only fueling the fire. Ignoring continuous posts by people trying to argue every point with no proof is a waste of your time, bandwith, and causes people like me to longer come back to a thread. Just my thoughts as I have little time to surf ATS and reading back and forth arguments turns me off. Thank you for the information you have posted thus far. Will check backon your thread in the future to see if any new information has been posted, for now this thread has digressed to much to be worth the time.
Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Brown Dwarfs!

Brown Dwarfs were only first confirmed/verified in 1995.

Why is it that astronomers had a hard time detecting/finding them, how come they only first confirmed brown dwarfs in 1995?

Is it difficult to detect/find/view a Brown Dwarf you may ask?

"Brown dwarfs are so elusive, so hard to find," McLean said. "They can be detected best in the infrared, and even within the infrared, they are very difficult to detect.We detect the heat glow from these faint objects in the infrared. Typically, they have to be relatively close by, within 100 light years, for us to even detect the heat signature."

www.nasa.gov...

"They would however be hard to find in the sky, as they would emit almost no light. Their strongest emissions would be in the infrared (IR) spectrum, and ground-based IR detectors."

en.wikipedia.org...

Brown dwarfs are sub-stellar objects which are too low in mass to sustain stable hydrogen fusion. Their mass is below that necessary to maintain hydrogen-burning nuclear fusion reactions in their cores, as do stars on the main sequence, but which have fully convective surfaces and interiors, with no chemical differentiation by depth according to current human understanding.

"The trouble with most folks isn't so much their ignorance. It's know'n so many things that ain't so."

Muller, a physicist at University of California at Berkeley,
A Real Nemesis.
Friday, 12 March 2010 13:00

The first brown dwarf was officially verified in 1995.

1995: First brown dwarf verified. Teide 1, an M8 object in the Pleiades cluster, is picked out with a CCD in the Spanish Observatory of Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias.

Since 1995, when the first brown dwarf was confirmed, hundreds have been identified. Brown dwarfs close to Earth include Epsilon Indi Ba and Bb, a pair of dwarfs gravitationally bound to a sunlike star, around 12 light-years from the Sun.

Astronomers still know very little about Brown Dwarfs since they have only been recently discovered. Since officially verifying the first brown dwarf in 1995 astronomers have found the Milky Way galaxy to be full of them. Most stars are now considered to be part of binary star system.

Since the first Brown Dwarf was confirmed there have now been roughly 100+ Billion observed.

How much more do you think that modern day astronomers DON'T KNOW YET about Brown Dwarfs?

There are roughly 100+ Billion Stars in the Milky Way.
There are roughly 100+ Billion Brown Dwarfs in the Milky Way.
kencroswell.com...
www.space.com...
www.astronomy.com...

”A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction.
Nicknamed "Nemesis" or "The Death Star," this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter."

www.spaceguarduk.com...

Astrobiology Magazine
Moffett Field CA (SPX) Mar 12, 2010
A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction.

Nicknamed "Nemesis" or "The Death Star," this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter.

www.spacedaily.com...

Coming Earth Changes is such a big topic that even some of the experts in the field are divided over it and debating about it all the time. I realize this thread is about a “Brown Dwarf” that some even call “Nibiru” --- those not fully informed about all objects etc. etc. etc. The object is not Nibiru (though some ancient civilizations referred to such objects in mythological/metaphorical ways as some have suggested and I also know a few things or two about it but it's not the object I've been referring to) The real object is "Wormwood" a Brown Dwarf- But Earth Changes are Coming and please look around whether you believe in a “Brown Dwarf” “Comet” or not things are taking place on Earth and more rapidly than before if you really look into it. It's never a black and white issue!

Some Ideas to At Least Think About!

2 of 10: www.youtube.com...

Don't Be--->

www.jordanmaxwell.com...

Best Wishes!

Here are the links again for those following:
the-rabbits-hole.com...
yowusa.com...
www.ec2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexgia
I find it sad how this thread has detoriated into a back and forth agrument. If youi do not agree with something on a thread post your proof or move on. We are all free to think the way we wish, believe what we want to believe. E/T man, I am firm believer the more you continue to try to convince someone of somthing they choose not to believe you are only fueling the fire. Ignoring continuous posts by people trying to argue every point with no proof is a waste of your time, bandwith, and causes people like me to longer come back to a thread. Just my thoughts as I have little time to surf ATS and reading back and forth arguments turns me off. Thank you for the information you have posted thus far. Will check backon your thread in the future to see if any new information has been posted, for now this thread has digressed to much to be worth the time.
Peace

I am just surprised that this person is getting so much leniency fron the mods. All his threads on this site seem to be some sort of self promotion no matter how well disguised. He is continually posting the same videos , same links, same pictures. He even set up a thread to promote a thread.

Do you know if ET_man is Corey or Michelle? or Corey and Michelle? I don't know, do you?

peace.

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join