It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Now I could never prove that but I can show some evidence to support it about an object that some astronomers believe exists.

Can you name any of these astronomers and give some proof such as when they made these claims? I found a number of astronomers that are actively looking at the Kuiper belt and beyond and they have found over 100 objects and they say nothing is out there.

People need to do their own research and come to their own realizations/conclusions on subject matter.

Isn't that what I am doing?
Isn't that what makes for a discussion?
Isn't that the usual?

So what can it hurt for people to spiritually be prepared for such a “TIME” within “TIME” and “TIME” being the Key/Mystery as to when all things occur.

The Y2K silliness caused people to quit their jobs. End of the world, or disaster issues have led to riots and suicides. I'm sure you are aware of that.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Unity_99

We've already had changes in the true north, it has left Canadian waters. Based on his info, we had about 21 months, 2 years ago, until we began living on borrowed time. In other words.........For those who are aware that changes may be coming, preparations need to be made.

True north has not moved that direction. You are referring to magnetic north. That's very different from true north. Take a look at any topographic map and there is an angle which shows true north and magnetic north. You align a compass with magnetic north and then the map is laid out correctly with true north.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi Stereologist,

I can show some evidence to support it about an object that some astronomers believe exists.

Can you name any of these astronomers and give some proof such as when they made these claims?

Here are a few links of many, if you type in Nemesis, Wise, Nasa into a search engine you can most certainly find more information.

NASA Scientists Search For ‘Nemesis’ (’Nibiru’, ‘Planet X’) An Invisible ‘Death Star’ That Circles The Sun
www.infiniteunknown.net...

Please explain why NASA Scientists would even look for “Nemesis” “Wormwood” a Brown Dwarf if it wasn't even slightly possible that it exists? Why waste “TIME” and “MONEY” on such a project? Do you think it's perhaps because they know just a little more than they are telling everyone? Maybe just perhaps!

March 16, 2010

Will The NASA WISE Space Telescope Find Nemesis, A Binary Companion Star for the Sun?
nextbigfuture.com...

March 11, 2010
Getting WISE About Nemesis!

Is our Sun part of a binary star system? An unseen companion star, nicknamed “Nemesis,” may be sending comets towards Earth. Throughout history, such impacts could have had a profound effect on the evolution of the biosphere by causing regular mass extinctions. If Nemesis exists, NASA’s new WISE telescope should be able to spot it.
astrobiology.nasa.gov...

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
John Moore also talks about sea level measurements. He states quite clearly that there is a rock in Cornwall, England that has a rock with aline on it. He goes on to say that:

"Sea level varies as much as 494 feet up and down from that rock at Cornwall England"

First of all sea level is not measured by looking at a rock on the coast line.

Sea Level Rise

Sea level relative to the land (known as the revised local reference) is recorded at sites all around the UK as a UK Permanent Service for Mean Sea Level. Sea levels at two sites are chosen as specific indicators: Lowestoft in Suffolk and Newlyn in Cornwall.

Global mean sea level has increased by 1.0-2.0 mm per year during this century. It is predicted to rise above 1995 levels by 23 cm by the 2050s and 42 cm by the 2090s as a result of further thermal expansion and melting of land ice. The rise in sea level relative to the land will be greater than the global average in southern and eastern England because the land is sinking. By contrast, land in northern UK is rising due to adjustment following glacier-ice removal about 10,000 years ago.

So just what is sea level?
Sea Level - Wikipedia

Mean sea level (MSL) is a measure of the average height of the ocean's surface (such as the halfway point between the mean high tide and the mean low tide); used as a standard in reckoning land elevation.

To an operator of a tide gauge, MSL means the "still water level"—the level of the sea with motions such as wind waves averaged out—averaged over a period of time such that changes in sea level, e.g., due to the tides, also get averaged out.

Here is how you measure sea level without the waves affecting the measurement. There is a 19 year lunar cycle that is often considered when averaging the data.
Tide Gauges

As far as sea level changes are concerned here is a link to a figure showing the sea level over the last 140,000 years.
140k of sea levels

I don't see the up he talks about.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Here are a few links of many, if you type in Nemesis, Wise, Nasa into a search engine you can most certainly find more information.

I am not going on a search for you. You said astronomers. That's plural. So please name 2.

Please explain why NASA Scientists would even look for “Nemesis” “Wormwood” a Brown Dwarf if it wasn't even slightly possible that it exists? Why waste “TIME” and “MONEY” on such a project? Do you think it's perhaps because they know just a little more than they are telling everyone? Maybe just perhaps!

If you don't look you can't know. Data in the past led to the discovery of Uranus. Data in the 80s suggested a large body out there. The data turned out to be in error. No one wastes money or time in learning more about the world around us. Look at Brown at CalTech. He has found 100 Kuiper blt objects and he says he only half way through the process.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Part of the WISE mission is to search for brown dwarfs, and NASA expects it could find one thousand of the dim stellar objects within 25 light years of our solar system.

You asked the question about the possibility of finding a dwarf star orbiting our sun. We already know that if such a thing existed it would have be thousands of AU out. Lucky for us the WISE is able to do that. And if it's orbit is thousands of AU out, then it has no direct affect on us. At best it could affect objects far out in the solar system.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Richard Muller of the University of California Berkeley first suggested the Nemesis theory, and even wrote a popular science book on the topic. He thinks Nemesis is a red dwarf star 1.5 light years away. Many scientists counter that such a wide orbit is inherently unstable and could not have lasted long – certainly not long enough to have caused the extinctions seen in Earth’s fossil record. But Muller says this instability has resulted in an orbit that has changed greatly over billions of years, and in the next billion years Nemesis will be thrown free of the solar

WISE began scanning the sky on January 14, and NASA recently released the mission’s first images. The mission will map the entire sky until October, when the spacecraft’s coolant runs out.

Davy Kirkpatrick at NASA’s Infrared Processing and Analysis Center at Caltech found nothing when he searched for Nemesis using data from the Two Micron All Sky Survey (2MASS). Now Kirkpatrick is part of the WISE science team, ready to search again for any signs of a companion to our Sun.

www.astrobio.net...

NASA isn't wasting time looking for "Nemesis," it's scanning the entire sky. There's one image analyst pursuing a hobby horse that has nothing to do with your "Nibiru." Why do you keep posting links to articles that take things out of context? Do you think no-one will follow the hyper-link trail or do their own research?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hi Et-man,

I know you are having quite a debate with Stereologist but i would be most grateful if you could comment on my 2 brief questions.

Thanks and regards.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I'm sorry to tread on your toes. I read your questions a while back and was interested in hearing a response. I'll wait a while before posting to allow more voices to be heard.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Don' worry Bud, I'm just a very impatient person. Just hoping he can give me an idea where he is coming from.

peace.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
ET_MAN...Was the NEAT comet a "scout", a sign or omen for us, or perhaps the ref's starter shot for others?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I need to graduate from my College before the world ends

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Hi Stereologist and DJW001,

NASA isn't wasting time looking for "Nemesis,"

It appears that they are searching for “Nemesis” indeed according to the above article among other one's I've previously posted.

I posted a link into this same article a few pages back and it shows that yes WISE has included a search for “Nemesis.”

Respectfully, do you feel more qualified than NASA Scientists among others within the Scientific Community?

Do you feel that they are not intelligent enough to know better than to search for an object let alone come up with a name for it “Nemesis” that could never possibly exist as you have both proclaimed “TIME” and “TIME” again?

Theoretically it sure does fit the bill and they have left it at that for now but imagine if they really knew it was there and coming what would they really do?

Would they immediately announce it to the public knowing what kind of possible events could occur upon perhaps something coming this way even for example comets being thrown at Earth? Or would they first further investigate this object and find out more about it before releasing such news knowing that people would naturally panic and the conspiracy forms would reach their peak?

Something to further think about at the very least!

A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction. Nicknamed “Nemesis” or “The Death Star,” this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter.

Summary: Is our Sun part of a binary star system? An unseen companion star, nicknamed “Nemesis,” may be sending comets towards Earth. If Nemesis exists, NASA’s new WISE telescope should be able to spot it.
www.astrobio.net...

It was only in 1995 that the first brown dwarf was verified/confirmed and since then they have found as many brown dwarfs (failed stars) as they have STARS.

From 1995 to 2010 only 15years 100+ Billion Brown Dwarfs from absolutely (None) Nothing-Zip, now imagine what more could be discovered within the next 15years?

There are roughly 6.8 Billion homosapiens on Earth!

There are roughly 100+ Billion Stars in the Milky Way.
There are roughly 100+ Billion Brown Dwarfs in the Milky Way.
kencroswell.com...
www.space.com...
www.astronomy.com...

As you can see and Astronomers will admit that they still know little to nothing about brown dwarfs let alone how they fully manuever/traverse/trajectory/orbital paths and is it remotely possible that there are other dimensions out there within “Space” “Time” from you're current level of understanding/knowledge/perception/awareness---perspective?

You have both proclaimed it to be impossible that such an object could exist yet the Universe itself testifies to you and everybody (All Astronomers) that they know little to nothing yet still about the Universe.

Here's a thought!

Despite thousands of years of research, astronomers know next to nothing about how the universe is structured.

www.physorg.com...

Have you ever asked an Astronomer about how little they know about the Universe?

Are you an Astronomer?

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

Based on Scientific Facts and I ask you to watch this below video if you have not yet watched it or considered it yet.

Warning! The subject of this film reveals a crucial secret to your life, you should watch it very attentively for it concerns a subject that is liable to make fundamental changes in your outlook of the material world.

The content of this subject is not just a different approach or philosophical thought:

It is a FACT that is also proven by Science today!

”The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Einstein!

Now if the above video is Scientific Fact and proven by Science then how many more doorways does that open up for possibilities to exist out there beyond one's perception of matter?

More Einstein quotes that ring a bell of truth within me!

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."

I would like to add that it's a good thing that you are both here to question and you both perhaps are wiser than most for really questioning and digging into this stuff. For the benefit of everyone here I'm sure they do appreciate people like you because you do bring good arguments to the table and I can very much respect and appreciate that.

Here's a video of someone that is probably very much on your side and he does also admit that yes well he believes the object could exist and be real!

I believe people on this thread should consider both sides of the argument and keep in mind there is a lot of evidence supporting that major catastrophic events have occurred in the past before - depending again on what you're willing to accept as evidence.

Finally I will leave you with some more videos that perhaps takes some extra imagination for the others or for whoever is open to other possibilities existing within this Universe and even inter-dimensional objects that periodically could interfere with dimensions something similar to what many of the ancient civilizations spoke about when referring to other/past worlds.

Enjoy the music!

This one is the Rabbit Hole:
A little open-mindedness can't hurt, minds well at least take a quick look at it follow the White Rabbit hole- Evidence!
www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

For those who've already visited the Rabbit Hole here is a newer interview with Lucas that you might find interesting.

2 of (14) here: www.youtube.com...

Here is the original Rabbit Hole video!

www.youtube.com...

Last but not least:

Is it remotely possible that some objects could be inter-dimensional and as they move through Space/Time they also change “Locality” (obviously) which also changes the “TIME” and “SPACE” these objects occupy?

What else could possibly happen out there I wonder?

Dimensions/Channels/Stations rings a bell!

What is “TIME” by the way?

I think you would enjoy this video even if of course you never believe it to be possible that some brown dwarfs could traverse Space/Time- inter-dimensionally.

Sincerely,/Respectfully,
Best Wishes!

[edit on 16-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Hello Et-man,

Hi JohnySeagull,

You mentioned the following :

"If there are similarities, there is “LIGHT” and “DARK” found within duality/polarity existences opposition being found within all things but from an "Infinite/Eternal" perspective- within one's soul material/origin there is only “LIGHT” to be found. "

You say that there is only light to be found within a persons soul. I'm am confused by this. Is it not the case that 'light' and 'dark' are the same?Please let me know your opinion on this.

Light and Dark are Oppositions one to another thus Duality – Polarity form one force of opposition to another as a + Positive side of a magnet does not bond/blend/mix/join together to the – Negative so is “Light” to “Dark” and there is a structure/geometry behind all things including information and everything you can possibly imagine within the coding of Earth's 3D-Zone reality/existence/channel/station/dimension - Duality (Call it what you will.)

To further explain the “Soul” from the body/mind and why I've made the above statement that all “Souls” are made of “Light” we first must define what a “Soul” really is and means all depending on definition and one's current level of understanding/perception/awareness/interpretation of “Soul.”

What do you believe a “Soul” to be?

I have only come across this thread recently and have not managed to read all of it just yet. I am working through it. Can I ask you if you know or believe that earthquakes can be a demonstration of a persons power?

A person as in human alone? No

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hi 1of144k,

Originally posted by 1of144k
ET_MAN...Was the NEAT comet a "scout", a sign or omen for us, or perhaps the ref's starter shot for others?

Wish I could answer that one, hmmmm!

Something to think about at least!

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thanks for answering my questions.

The fact that you brought the 'positive' and 'negative' explanation into your answer makes things very clear for me.

I'm afraid I have a very different interpretation of the universe than you.

What is my soul you ask. This is a question that can't really be answered. It is merely a label. One of the biggest mistakes we make on this planet is making labels for everything. I accept that it is something we cannot fully understand. It is the highest level of the infinte mind.

As for the earthquakes, well, lets just leave that in the box for now.

peace, and have a good journey.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Hi JohnySeagull,

If you can imagine a system that has "Outlining" that's not real let's say like a coloring book outlining/sketch/draft and the experiencer's/students existing within are real and "Eternal Souls/Light/Consciousness/Intelligence- Then you can imagine a system similar in structure to this system.

What is DARK?
Is it real Consciousness?
Or is it all part of the system/program/structure of opposition found in all things?

Is the Universe a form of Hard-Drive with Dark/Energy/Matter/Space (Metaphorically Speaking)?

Can a person re-format/re-use a hard drive?

If you're concerned for the real life "Eternal Consciousness/Souls" then rest assured everyone of those will never be lost from an "INFINITE/ETERNAL" perspective- as they are "LIGHT" and they are "REAL" unlike some of the other figures "ILLUSIONS" within this reality/game/school temporal/existence/experience-finite body/vessel/vehicle/container-homosapiens call life.

All "Souls" go to Where What Dreams Do Come True within "TIME" where there's no such thing as "TIME" and what is one's interpretation of "TIME"?

Oops did something slip!

There are Endless Utopia existences where dreams DO COME TRUE and ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE- and NEVER EVER forget the BEYOND where there's always a BEYOND!

Take a closer look at this simple little computer/type Universe (Metaphorically)Speaking!

Think Computer/Informational System-Structure!

One can program their own personalized/individualized computer system-create a 3D interactive-Universe/school/experience- where one can also connect their Eternal Consciousness/Soul to that system and experience it interactively even if a simulation/school/training program or let's even call it a DVD that one decided to enter into/experience with a remote in hand for some overlooking/watching/monitoring. (Metaphorically Speaking) may just dish out a few ideas!

Some of the Characters within that DVD are not real as seemingly real as they may appear---(This is a nudge (Metaphorically Speaking)---) but one has chosen to insert themselves let's just say for example within that DVD/System to experience/learn/enroll call it what you will for "Eternal Progression" coming from an "INFINITE/ETERNAL" Perspective and "YOU" are there now in the "INFINITE" whether you know it/realize it or not every "Soul" has already made it to Where What Dreams Do Come True or "INFINITE" Utopia existences from an Infinite/Eternal perspective where there's no such thing as "TIME."

If there's no such thing as "TIME" then why are you not already there?

If there's no such thing as "TIME" then where are you now and what is now?

Best Wishes/Dreams!
LOVE & LIGHT!

[edit on 16-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You apparently have misunderstood what I have said. I am quoting people from many places around the world and from NASA. If anything planet size or larger orbits our sun, then it must be very far away.

Planet sized objects are at least 320AU out. Pluto is 39AU out. Jupiter sized objects must be over 1000AU out. Brown dwarfs would have to be even farther out.

So time and time again I have to repeat myself by stating quite firmly that the current scientific thought on the subjects states that there are no unknown large objects within 320AU of the sun. The orbits of these objects could not come into the orbits of the known planets.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

As you can see and Astronomers will admit that they still know little to nothing about brown dwarfs let alone how they fully manuever/traverse/trajectory/orbital paths and is it remotely possible that there are other dimensions out there within “Space” “Time” from you're current level of understanding/knowledge/perception/awareness---perspective?

This is a nonsense statement. It is extremely well known how orbits work. It doesn't matter if its a terrestrial planet, an asteroid, a gas giant, or a Kuiper belt object. The orbits are well known.

As you stated elsewhere in your post, the 'Nemesis' cannot enter the inner solar system in its orbit. What it may do is to interact with Kuiper belt or Oort cloud objects that may enter the inner solar system. These other celestial objects are substantially smaller.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Moore is clearly mistaken about what are planets and what are comets. He calls it a planet, yet says it is acting like a comet. He claims it is coming up from the south. He says it is accelerating, i.e. speeding up and slowing down. He claims that the accelerations are due to electrical effects.

Moore needs to open a book on astronomy and physics. He clearly is wrong on a number of issues. He is wrong for the following reasons.
1. There are many observatories in many countries in the southern hemisphere that would be able to see whatever he claims is there
2. There are many amateur astronomers in the southern hemisphere that would see something and report whatever it is he claims is there
3. Planets cannot form tails - the gravity is too high
4. Comets are easy to spot because of the length of the tail
5. Gravity affects the motion of celestial objects not EM.
6. Comets change speed and direction due to gravity, but also to out gassing

What Moore brings to the table just might be summed by this quote from his video:
"What I am bring to the table is public knowledge of what's a very well kept secret"

That's really funny. Is he admitting that this is a tall tale?

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join