It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hello Et-man,

You mentioned the following :

"If there are similarities, there is “LIGHT” and “DARK” found within duality/polarity existences opposition being found within all things but from an "Infinite/Eternal" perspective- within one's soul material/origin there is only “LIGHT” to be found. "

You say that there is only light to be found within a persons soul. I'm am confused by this. Is it not the case that 'light' and 'dark' are the same?Please let me know your opinion on this.

I have only come across this thread recently and have not managed to read all of it just yet. I am working through it. Can I ask you if you know or believe that earthquakes can be a demonstration of a persons power?

peace.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This guy Moore is a strange one. He begins a video with a statement that there is much to discuss and then spends most of his time talking about people having lunch with him and the conversations he has with them over lunch.

About the only thing we can take with assurance from this speech is the following statement he makes, "I have a very good memory for things I choose to remember."

One of the few so-called facts presented by Moore is the claim that in 2005 a 10th planet was announced by NASA. Here is a statement by NASA:
Hubble Finds 'Tenth Planet' Slightly Larger Than Pluto

Finding that the largest known Kuiper Belt object is a virtual twin to Pluto may only further complicate the debate about whether to categorize the large icy worlds that populate the belt as planets. If Pluto were considered to be the minimum size for a planet, then Xena would fulfill this criterion, too.

The "planet" Xena is now known as Eris. It and Pluto are no longer considered to be planets due to their small size among other issues.

There have been over 100 objects found in the Kuiper belt. One of the important statements that can be made about the objects out there in our solar system is that no planets the size of Mars or larger can exist with 320AU. Pluto is out a distance of 39AU to give you an idea of the meaning of the distance AU.

Constraining the Orbits of Planet X and Nemesis

So the claim that something called Wormwood is in the solar system is not true. Astronomical observations are good enough today to exclude planets out 8 times the orbit of Pluto.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
John Moore also mentions a pole shift. The origin of this idea of a pole shift appears to be the work of a professor of history named Hapgood. We do know that the pole of the Earth changes. It is measurable. One of the recent quakes caused a shift of an inch. It's amazing how well measurments can be done in some areas of research.

Apparent and true polar wander and the geometry of the geomagnetic field over the last 200 Myr
This article shows us research that makes it abundantly clear that there have been no pole shifts in the last 200 million years. Not one pole shift.

Moore's mention of a pole shift is an incorrect statement.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Moore claimed that the Gulf Stream slowed down by 30%. Let's see if that is true or not.

Gulf Stream 'is not slowing down'

The Gulf Stream does not appear to be slowing down, say US scientists who have used satellites to monitor tell-tale changes in the height of the sea.

Confirming work by other scientists using different methodologies, they found dramatic short-term variability but no longer-term trend.

People are watching because earlier research had indicated a slow down:

The first observations suggesting the circulation was slowing down emerged in 2005, in research from the UK's National Oceanography Centre (NOC).

Using an array of detectors across the Atlantic and comparing its readings against historical records, scientists suggested the volume of cold water returning southwards could have fallen by as much as 30% in half a century - a significant decline.

It is important to separate the fantasy from what is happening.

Driven by Hollywood, a popular image of a Gulf Stream slowdown shows a sudden catastrophic event driving snowstorms across the temperate lands of western Europe and eastern North America.

That has always been fantasy - as, said Josh Willis, is the idea that a slow-down would trigger another ice age.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Hi Cogito, Ergo Sum,

I've followed this thread from the start and come back to it after a bit of an absence and read your previous comments and none further so apologies if this reply disrupts the thread flow or if it's already been said!

The first, and I believe most fundamental thing that enabled me to wrap my head around what ET_MAN's talking about, was to 'let go' of what we call 'time'.
It's liberating to say the least and adds to the lifting of that veil.

Why structure your 'life' around something that doesn't exist?

Once a realisation of the illusion of 'time' is understood and accepted, it becomes easier to accept and let go of the rest.

Much love...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Moore also states that the Gulf Stream is driven by salinity. That's wrong. The Gulf Stream transports salt, but is driven by other forces. These forces are surfaces forces, especially the wind.

What Is the Thermohaline Circulation?

The term "thermohaline circulation" is widely used in the context of past and future climate change. In his Perspective, Wunsch argues that there are many different, and inconsistent, definitions for this term. He defines ocean circulation in terms of mass fluxes, which are largely driven by surface forces such as wind and tides, and argues that thermohaline circulation should only refer to the separate transport of heat and salinity in the ocean.

Ocean Currents - Wikipedia

Surface ocean currents are generally wind driven and develop their typical clockwise spirals in the northern hemisphere and counter-clockwise rotation in the southern hemisphere because of the imposed wind stresses. In wind driven currents, the Ekman spiral effect results in the currents flowing at an angle to the driving winds. The areas of surface ocean currents move somewhat with the seasons; this is most notable in equatorial currents.

We also learn from reading the Wikipedia that Moore is wrong when he says that sea ice melting does not affect salinity because it is frozen sea water.

There is a process called brine exclusion that keeps salts out of frozen sea ice.
Thermohaline Ocean Circulation

As sea water freezes, salt is forced out of the ice in a process called "brine exclusion". Sea ice is, surprisingly, essentially fresh water!

So once again we see that Moore is wrong in what he tells people.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Hi Cogito, Ergo Sum,

The vague new age notion

What is new age?

How does one define new age?

What is age when there is no “TIME?”

What is when?

What is where?

Division/Separation!

I am not part of anything separate from “ALL THAT IS” within “INFINITY” from an “Infinite/Eternal” perspective and so is everyone.

Generally as real as fairy dust.

What is real?

How does one define real?

Are Scientific Facts according to modern day quantum mechanics/science good enough for a person to qualify as being real?

A necessary video to watch-if the below video is accepted as real one must consider the many possibilities that exist including real fairy dust!

What Is Real?

A finite example of what the real fairy dust looks like where Dreams Do/Can and Will come True from an “Infinite/Eternal” perspective where there's “INFINITE” Time and “Time” does not exist at the same “TIME” where all things are possible and the “BEYOND.”

Why so complicated?

I only need to use your signature to answer that:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

People can understand anything.

People for the “TIME” being are finite in understanding/knowledge/intelligence/perception/awareness/consciousness and words could never begin to describe the indescribable -“INFINITE” that goes on forever and ever to “INFINITY” & BEYOND!

Certain Islanders easily understood that a God had flown over in a silver bird and dropped an empty pepsi bottle as a gift.

First of all where there is no first what is God?

How does one define God?

Islanders interpreting a pepsi bottle falling and believing it came from the Gods let's say is quite similar to what is going on when trying to interpret the “INFINITE.” People can understand the fundamental basic concepts of what “INFINITY” is/means/represents but they will never know that the pepsi bottle was in really a pepsi bottle or where it really came from other than what they perceived watching it drop from the sky that seemingly seemed so very 'REAL”. They might pick up on a few things about the pepsi bottle it's material/texture/shape and get to taste some of the pepsi but there are “INFINITE” flavors and never-ending pepsi bottles that the finite human “TIME” being could never begin to decipher/comprehend/understand or even “IMAGINE” where there's no such thing as begin.

The height of wisdom in some parts.
Sure you have a soul? Or is that faith.

What is soul?

How does one define soul?

What is faith?

How does on define faith?

Nudge!

I would be more than happy to discuss!

Is there any new messages? Or a diffrent standing or matter to digest?

It appears there we are discussing a few new things for the “TIME” being!

Also, time... Id say it exists. Its oursystem of measurement to help determin past events and future events.

First where there is no first coming from an Infinite/Eternal perspective.
I will use one of your statements about how humans can understand anything.

“Why so complicated? People can understand anything.”

For the finite “TIME” being- “TIME” only exists within one's mind and the clock that one sees ticking on their outside perception of the material world they believe/perceive to be occupying clicks clockwise numerically and is merely ticking within their own mind!

“TIME” is an illusion based on the human mind and perception according to one's level of “Soul” awareness/intelligence/knowledge---”Consciousness”

It breaks down our day so that we can get organize'd. We can create a time table so the day is manageable.

That is why it is also necessary for the “TIME” being experiencing.
There are “INFNITE” perceptions of “TIME” - 1 second for some can be 1 Zillion/Trillion/Years for another-can a homosapien temporal “finite” mind ever wrap/bend their mind around such place within space?

Plus its better than saying "Ill be home when the shadow of the stick is 108degrees past North"
But I suppose ill hear the 'time is irrelevant' counter arguement though..

No argument and “TIME” is very relevant that is what this Universe/Structure is setup/based on---> “SPACE/TIME” and there are “INFINITE” perceptions of “TIME” that exist depending on one's current level of awareness/perception/intelligence- “Consciousness.” and never forget the “BEYOND.”

The dimensions beyond channel 11 are beyond all human understanding/comprehension one must experience/visit in order to see/know and they could never bring back that full memory/recollection/comprehension of the experience into 3D-zone according to the limited capability on perception/knowledge/awareness/consciousness of the human finite/mind. 3D vision is greatly limited in perception. If one could jump into a 2D experience (According to human understanding of what 2D is) how could one truly explain/describe what it’s like to exist/view the outside in 3D. Understanding must be experienced for one’s self- knowledge of the outside 3D-zone dimensions/existences/channels are open for discussion/debate to think-about/wonder/theorize/philosophize/reason/discuss/ponder- but that's as far as the human finite/mind will go for the "TIME" being. "TIME" being the key and mystery to "INFINITY.

When it comes to the limited/finite understanding of the Universe, Earth, duality, physicality or the material Earth world.- I’m comfortable with what I’ve been shown/given of the structure/system/geometry behind/above/below 3D-zone life/reality. Putting it into complete illustration/description/definition would be an impossibility task for the finite/limited mind. For one to better understand/learn what it's like outside of 3D-zone reality-one needs to visit/go there/experience it for themselves and within "TIME" they can. It's always a procedure-"Matter" of "TIME."

A few things to wonder/think about in regards to-"TIME" according to the current level of human understanding/knowledge/consciousness of what "TIME" really is in relationship to the temporal homosapien life/experience in 3D-zone. Is it Real? Of course it's real, it's very real to the finite temporal body/mind/vehicle “Experiencing”--- The “TIME” Being and least for the “TIME” being.

Necessary To Watch First where there is no First if you haven't viewed/watched it- previously posted in this post!

The “INFINITE” Teachers/Creators/Designers are busy yet at the same “TIME” where there is no “TIME” they are on Infinite/Eternal vacation and it's pure bliss/fun/joy beyond all human understanding/comprehension---”Incomprehensible” to the “TIME” Being where finite words cannot begin to describe it where there's no such thing as begin and never forget the “BEYOND.”

What is clockwise?
What is counter clockwise?
What/Who determined what is forwards or backwards?
What/Who determined what is counter or clockwise?
Nudge!

To end this where there is no end I will use your signature!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
I must add there are never only two things that are “INFINITE” but “INFINITE” things that go on forever and ever and NEVER forget the “BEYOND”!
Best Wishes/Dreams!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So you keep posting Moore's false information. Any comment other than spamming the thread?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi Stereologist,

Thank you for joining this thread and for bringing this information to people's attention. As you may know I post information that I find that people can relate with/review, decide upon and verify for themselves---articles/evidence/quotes and witness testimony video's of some who claim to have inside knowledge about coming Earth Changes! If some of the information is found inaccurate- false that doesn't necessarily mean that Earth Changes are not coming!

I hope you stick around and we can discuss more but I'm sure most would appreciate it if you did not flood the thread with over-posting! Perhaps make 1 big post with all of the various articles/information you plan to share. Just an Idea/suggestion and of course you have you're own freewill/choice in the "Matter."

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

So you keep posting Moore's false information. Any comment other than spamming the thread?

Respectfully Stereologist,

You may not be interested in this thread or it's subject matter and of course you are entitled to your own freewill/choice/opinion but just because you don't agree with something doesn't give you the right to over post!

There are others in this thread that have been following it from the very beginning that have enjoyed the thread and have taken things with them from the thread-that is probably one reason that it has received 190+ Flags!

Please respect the others that are following the thread and please limit your posts/comments to not over-posting!

Thank you,
Respectfully,
With much Love,
----------------
Best Wishes!

[edit on 16-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I am not over posting. I am responding to issues one at a time. You have asked for references in other threads and I am supplying them now. I choose to make clear direct statements about each issue. Notice that I grouped Eris and Wormwood in one post. I grouped all Gulf Steam issues in one post: frozen sea water is not salty, Gulf Stream is not slowing down, salt does not drive the Gulf Stream.

The problem with Moore's claims is that when we look at them it is not the fringe's of his claims that are off, but the meat of the matter is wrong. The one issue that does not appear wrong, so much as out of date, is his statement on the slowing down Gulf Stream. It is possible that he was reporting the most recent information he had at the time, although I doubt that to be the case. The video is after July 2005 and the article I referenced was also 2005.

When I joined here I noticed the following parts of the rules for ATS:

From www.abovetopsecret.com...
1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

I just thought you might want to be careful with your long posts that repetitively contain the same words, videos, and images.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I do not I am over posting in this thread. I you want, you could always ask a moderator to take a look at this thread and determine if I am over posting. I suppose there is always the risk of a moderator determining that spamming is being done in this thread.

In the mean time I will go back over Moore's presentation to see if there is any correct information in it. So far I have not seen anything that is verifiable. Of course as I get further into his talk I will post both what I see as wrong and what is correct.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Again, this has to do with accepting one stream of evidence, or looking at the overall picture. Those who confine themselves to smaller pools are limiting their understanding of this world.

2012wiki.com...

Other theories which are not dependent upon polar ice masses include those involving:

* a high-velocity asteroid or comet which hits Earth at such an angle that the lithosphere moves independent of the mantle
* a high-velocity asteroid or comet which hits Earth at such an angle that the entire planet shifts axis.
* an unusually magnetic celestial object which passes close enough to Earth to temporarily reorient the magnetic field, which then “drags” the lithosphere about a new axis of rotation. Eventually, the sun's magnetic field again determines the Earth's, after the intruding celestial object “returns” to a location from which it cannot influence Earth.
* perturbations of the topography of the core-mantle boundary, perhaps induced by differential core rotation and shift of its axial rotation vector, leading to CMB mass redistributions. See, e.g., Bowin.[5]
* mass redistributions in the mantle from mantle avalanches or other deformations. See, e.g., Ladbury,[6] and Steinberger and O'Connell.[7]

Recent work by scientists and geologists Adam Maloof of Princeton University and Galen Halverson of Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse, France, indicates that Earth indeed rebalanced itself around 800 million years ago during the Precambrian time period.[10] They tested this idea by studying magnetic minerals in sedimentary rocks in a Norwegian archipelago. Using these minerals, Maloof and Halverson found that the north pole shifted more than 50 degrees — about the current distance between Alaska and the equator — in less than 20 million years. This reasoning is supported by a record of changes in sea level and ocean chemistry in the Norwegian sediments that could be explained by true polar wander, the team reports in the September–October 2006 issue of the Geological Society of America Bulletin.[11]

Research using GPS, conducted by Geoffrey Blewitt of the University of Nevada, has shown that normal seasonal changes in the distribution of ice and water cause minor movements of the poles.

projectcamelot.org...
Project Camelot's interview of Dr. Paul LaViolette transcript form. Thought it would be faster for some!

www.universetoday.com...
Universe today's article about a pole shift on europa.

By comparing the pattern of the depressions with fractures that would result from stresses caused by a shift in Europa's rotational axis, the researchers determined that the axis had shifted by approximately 80°. The previous axis of rotation is now located about 10° from the present equator.

Such a change is called "true polar wander" as opposed to apparent polar wander caused by plate tectonics. There is evidence for true polar wander on Earth, and also on Mars and on Saturn's moon Enceladus. "Our study adds Europa to this list," says Matsuyama. "It suggests that planetary bodies might be more prone to reorientation than we thought."

en.wikipedia.org...

True polar wander is a phenomenon in which a planet or moon undergoes a solid-body rotation with respect to its spin axis. As this occurs, the geographic locations of the North and South Poles change, or "wander". This can happen when the two larger moments of inertia are near equal....

Claimed examples

Cases of true polar wander have occurred several times in the course of the Earth's history.[1] The speed of rotation (around the axis of lowest inertia) is limited to about 1° per million years. Mars, Europa, and Enceladus are also believed to have undergone true pole wander, in the case of Europa by 80°, flipping over almost completely.[2] The crust of Titan has also shifted, though pole wander has not been detected.

With that defined better, a look at this:

bulletin.geoscienceworld.org...

We present new paleomagnetic data from three Middle Neoproterozoic carbonate units of East Svalbard, Norway. The paleomagnetic record is gleaned from 50 to 650 m of continuous, platformal carbonate sediment, is reproduced at three locations distributed over >100 km on a single craton, and scores a 5–6 (out of 7) on the Van der Voo (1990) reliability scale. Two >50° shifts in paleomagnetic direction are coincident with equally abrupt shifts in [delta]13C and transient changes in relative sea level. We explore four possible explanations for these coincidental changes: rapid plate tectonic rotation during depositional hiatus, magnetic excursions, nongeocentric axial-dipole fields, and true polar wander. We conclude that the observations are explained most readily by rapid shifts in paleogeography associated with a pair of true polar wander events. Future work in sediments of equivalent age from other basins can test directly the true polar wander hypothesis because this type of event would affect every continent in a predictable manner, depending on the continent's changing position relative to Earth's spin axis.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I checked a prediction by Moore. He says that the Vatican library is closed and this event is "hiding in plain sight." I checked the official website and it is still closed. It is scheduled to reopen on September 20, 2010. In 6 months or less we will see if the library is being moved.

The other closures of facilities and moving them to inland locations may be true or not. Are these cherry picked? For example, has any government moved their operations or begun to move their operations away from the coasts? Had Moore pointed out anything significant I'd be interested in hearing it. He just points to a few isolated incidents of operations being moved.

One of Moore's favorite things to say is that the blah-blah is true, but the reason given is fantasy. I think the same applies to Moore.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for the post Unity 99. In your first part you confirm that the last time there was a polar shift of any amount was 800MYA. That precedes the Cambrian age by over 200 million years. The link to the article follows.
Combined paleomagnetic, isotopic, and stratigraphic evidence for true polar wander from the Neoproterozoic Akademikerbreen Group, Svalbard, Norway

Furthermore, the universe today link tells us that polar wander can happen. It is usually a slow affair as seen in the earth's last 200 million years.

Cataclysmic pole shift hypothesis

Among the scientific community, the evidence shows that no rapid shifts in the Earth's pole have occurred during the last 200 million years.[2] True polar wander is known to occur, but only at rates of 1° per million years or less.[3] The last rapid shift in the poles may have occurred 800 million years ago,[4] when the supercontinent Rodinia still existed. This hypothesis is almost always discussed in the context of Earth, but other bodies in the Solar System may have experienced axial reorientation during their existences.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You really need to look over this index, with its timeline of events that add to the larger stream of evidence and historical records that something is coming. Especially the first section listing the publications that initially began reporting their discovery of the dwarf star, and even a photo taken by pioneer 10.

Not only the timelines of the Vatican library being moved, the EAP libraries and their cross reference material on chemicals and substances, that was in the best in the world and now, even EAP scientists themselves cannot access it, but the timeline also that the cia and head of military operations is now located Denver Colorado.

There is overwhelming evidence that every single person on earth should start to consider the possibilities of what it would be like for sudden catatrophes, flooding, cme's and cosmic energy to disrupt our electrical grid and infra structure and to be prepared. Which is the initial message of this thread.

It only makes sense, even if we were living in seemingly "normal" times without evidence of unusual activiites by the leaders, learning from the past, and having survival groups locally with seedbanks and collective pooling of knowledge, bluprints, and tools, as a general principle only makes sense! It would also mean faster rebuilding time for any possible survivors of any possible event.

www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

The Moore videos get interesting at around half way through number 3. He has really good information (based on his investigative career, and carefully questioning inside contacts, hence his many meetings in restaurants.....)and having access to others to check information he's discovered for him.

The most critical information is that massive buldge of water is amassed at the equator of this planet, held in by its rotation and gravity/magnetism. Even a small change in the true north pole will result in what is called SLOSH!

We've already had changes in the true north, it has left Canadian waters. Based on his info, we had about 21 months, 2 years ago, until we began living on borrowed time. In other words.........For those who are aware that changes may be coming, preparations need to be made.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

That is one date of evidence, being reported by those researchers, LaViolette discusses "cylces", both larger cycles and smaller ones. This is just a trail to show there is evidence already found. Whats most relevant is NOTE what its discussing. Apparently think of earth as as a wheel that turns, and if it turned once in that evidence, why not many times?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Moore conjectures that he knows where all of the water is coming from. He says it is from the equatorial bulge and that somehow this water will move to other places.

I point to this article to make sure we understand that the earth bulges at the equator and well it can be measured.
SATELLITES REVEAL A MYSTERY OF LARGE

CHANGE IN EARTH'S GRAVITY FIELD

As we all should know, the earth is not a sphere, but an oblate spheroid. The earth bulges 26.5 miles at the equator.

Earth Radius- Wikipedia

The variation in density and crustal thickness causes gravity to vary on the surface, so that the mean sea level will differ from the ellipsoid. This difference is the geoid height, positive above or outside the ellipsoid, negative below or inside. The geoid height variation is under 110 m on Earth. The geoid height can have abrupt changes due to earthquakes (such as the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake) or reduction in ice masses (such as Greenland).[7]

Not all deformations originate within the earth. Gravity of the Moon and Sun cause Earth's surface to undulate by tenths of meters at a point over a nearly 12 hour period (see Earth tide).

So if you look at this link and check out the geoid image about a quarter of the way down the page you see that there is no bulge of water along the equator. Instead the smooth surface of the waters deviate quite a bit from the oblate spheroid (the ellipsoid mentioned in the wiki entry).

Moore needs to go back to finding a source for all his water since his conjecture about an equatorial bulge and the ability of that water to move elsewhere is incorrect.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Hi Stereologist,

OK I can appreciate that explanation and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Moore is just one person among various witness testimony/whistle-blowers and those video's in particular were brought to my attention from another poster within this thread, if you go back and review the thread you can verify that.

As you may know already if you haven't yet read this thread I have been doing my very best to give bits and pieces of information that could help support some of what I have suggested within this thread but there is no way I could really ever prove what I have suggested.

I have suggested that a brown dwarf star resides currently within another dimension as there are "INFINITE" layers/dimensions/channels/stations within this "INFINITE" universe. Now I could never prove that but I can show some evidence to support it about an object that some astronomers believe exists. When it comes to my own written words within this thread I do not expect anyone to merely believe or take my word for something alone because that is not using wisdom or good judgment to just believe someone on their word alone.

People need to do their own research and come to their own realizations/conclusions on subject matter. A good verifier for everyone is simply using their "HEART" and feel instead of "THINK" and connect with their "INFINITE" higher-selves on subject matter and see where that leads. Prayer/Meditation/Pondering/Thoughts/Discussion/Connections are all good ways to connect and receive. Now let's just say OK this event never does happen and everything ET_MAN says is not going to happen. But maybe just maybe what ET_MAN says just might happen and what ET_MAN suggests maybe just maybe is more than just a physical event occurring but something dealing with "THE BEYOND."

So what can it hurt for people to spiritually be prepared for such a “TIME” within “TIME” and “TIME” being the Key/Mystery as to when all things occur.

Is it not important that people try and touch up on their lives a little bit and make amends with those around them so they are prepared to leave the flesh as they know it when/if that occurs?

Is it not wise to already be prepared for the inevitability of one's death on a spiritual/mental level?

Is it not wise to live a better life and try to be a better more caring, loving, giving, sharing person?

Is it not wise to focus on that which is “ETERNAL” and not on the things of the materialistic world which are finite/temporal and from dust it came and to dust it goes! Ashes to ashes/Dust to Dust where the “Soul” goes who truly knows?

What is really real by the way have you thought about that?

Is it not wise to try and better understand how one came to be, why they are on planet Earth experiencing and where they are going upon leaving the flesh considering the short amount of “TIME” they have in temporal existence?

Is it not wise to keep an open mind considering how tiny/finite the human body/vehicle/mind is to such an incredible “INFINITE” and incomprehensible universe with roughly 6.8 Billion occupants currently residing within the flesh on the planet and roughly 100+ Billion Stars --- 100+ Billion Brown Dwarfs within the Milky Way Galaxy alone?

Well at least according to current human understanding/knowledge/definition/perception/awareness – Consciousness based on their current level/state of “Soul” Awareness/Perception/Consciousness (Merely homosapien words to better describe/define something for the homosapien “TIME” Being currently experiencing/occupying their reality/existence/life/school/experience/world.) The “TIME” being within “TIME.”

What is “TIME” by the way?

The Key/Mystery to better understanding the “INFINITE” where all things are never-ending “ETERNAL” to “INFINTY” & BEYOND” into the “ETERNITIE'S” with an “S” as in Infinite Plural and never forget the “BEYOND” where there's always a “BEYOND.”

How do I know because “I AM.”

How does anyone know because “THEY ARE.”

“I AM” What “I AM.”

“YOU” Are What “YOU ARE”

“ALL” Are What “THEY ARE.”

Which is_____________?

Coming from an “Infinite/Eternal” Perspective!

LOVE & LIGHT!
Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have looked over this evidence and it is lacking. The problem is that newer results are not being used in this thread. Take a look at the advancement of ideas. Ideas are tested all of the time. We now have better technology and now know that there is nothing close in our solar system that we do not know about. We know that the apparent 30% slow down in the Gulf Current is not true. And since the 50s we have figured out that no abrupt polar shifts have happened in 200 million years. Even the polar shift believed to have happened 800 million years ago was slow. It 10s of millions of years. Do those scientists think that the polar shift was a certainty? No. They are still testing the validity of their claim.

Moore's confirmations are lunch time chats with unspecified people. That's not confirmation.

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join