It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
***LA coroner Confirms Micheal Jackson has died *** Its now 100% official

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Jeff Goldblum is NOT dead. lol That was a rumor!

RIP Michael Jackson.

Mikey

link   

Michael Jackson, pop music legend, dead at 50

(CNN) -- Michael Jackson, the show-stopping singer whose best-selling albums -- including "Off the Wall," "Thriller" and "Bad" -- and electrifying stage presence made him one of the most popular artists of all time, died Thursday, CNN has confirmed.

He was 50.

He collapsed at his residence in the Holmby Hills section of Los Angeles, California, about noon Pacific time, suffering cardiac arrest, according to brother Randy Jackson. He died at UCLA Medical Center.
Source : cnn.com

link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I laughed when I went to CNN's homepage and saw the headline "Jackson is Dead"

I never cared for the guy, I think he's a creep and the World is better off without him.

Sorry if this post is mean and insensitive.

Sorry? If this is the sort of posts you routinely throw up on the internet you're as big a creep as anyone I've ever met.

It's not human to rejoice the death of others, regardless how bad you may perceive them. I suggest you get out of your limbic system and actually think with your complete brain before trashing RIP threads.

link   
Michael Jackson your legacy will not be forgotten, sorry to see this era come to an end. R.I.P.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Pretty shocking news here... I just found out about this...

First Ed McMan.. Then Fara Fosset.. Now Jackson... Sorry for spelling trying to get this post out quick here.. kind of sad here...

I grew up listen to MJ.. When it was cool... No matter what was said about the man.. I always did feel sorry for him...

Death seems to roll in 3's.. Ed, Fara, MJ....

Well we got our 3 deaths out... I guess it will be some time before anyone else dies..

last string of deaths was Bernie Mack, Isac Hayes.. ect ect...

Very sad indeed..

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is the death of pop culture!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan
What he did is the past, his family must be hurt, they don't need to hear this kind of comments from nobody.

Kai

Sorry for his family. Those abused live with it every day for the rest of their life. Go ahead and down play it. Hopefully none of your loved ones will ever have to live through it.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
This is the death of pop culture!

Pop culture died years ago, nobody went to the funeral, what we have been feed since then is just a bunch of *dirty stuff*

Kai

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

While there was a fair bit of controversy do realise that there was never a proved case of child abuse, and the one documentary that did show us a deeper look into Micheal's life, at least to me, gave me the impression that his fascination with children was more out of his own emotional imaturity and a certain innocence about him than actual pedophilia. To me it seemed like a Peter Pan complex, as I've mentioned.

Some people may know the truth, but I'm not convinced he was a pedophile, and we all, by now, should know how much the media lies. This is a post 911 world folks...

And again, remember his talent. What would pop music have been without Micheal? Whatever it would have been would have been poorer for the absense.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
RIP...Michael

Even though I did not care for him or his music, out of respect all derogatory comments should be left aside. I did meet his Dad once, liked him the same as Michael. Condolences to the family, the end of an era...

Prescription Drug related: Watch...

www.hollywoodbackwash.com...

www.newscred.com... -abusing-prescription-drugs-video-4a441dfd1e32b/1697419

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Oatmeal]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Has anyone heard if he will be placed into cryogenic suspension???

I believe that was his wish??

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Guess he paid a kid 8 million just to be a nice man. Denial is a comfort.

Last thing and I'll leave it to the rah-rah-rahs. Become close to some that have been a victims and participate in their life. It will open your eyes.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
It's not human to rejoice the death of others, regardless how bad you may perceive them. I suggest you get out of your limbic system and actually think with your complete brain before trashing RIP threads.

I keep that in mind the next time I read a post on dead US Soldiers and all the rejoicing that usually goes along with it on ATS.

Speaking of which, anyone know the name of the last troop killed in Iraq or A-stan? Probably not. Media doesn't cover things like that. I guess that some people are more equal than others.

I do NOT look foward to the days of coverage this will generate and all the wailing from the fan base. This will probablty dwarft the Princess Diana public spectacle.

Ed McMahon: A loss of a Class Act.

Farrah Fawcett: Unfortunate. She fought a good fight against cancer and lost.

MJ: Yawn

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
For all those talking about the molestation thing and delighting over the thought of this person licking frying pans in hell and all. First, he was never convicted of molesting people. So to say those kinds of things is somewhat slanderous. Second, if he did do the things he was accused of, I would hope that somewhere deep inside this person, he felt some level of remorse and maybe even asked forgiveness. Who are you or any other person to presume to know what someone feels in their heart. I would hope that ALL OF US, regardless of our sins would be entitled some kind of redemption in the eyes of our chosen deity.
If you're a bible person I think the verse is "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God".
I don't know any other religions sayings because I was raised in a Christian home and only once I became an adult did I begin to look at the other religions. But I'm pretty sure alot of them say something about redemption. It makes me get so upset to read here and on other websites the comments of some of these people so quick and happy to send someone to hell. I was also reading comments about Farrahs death on another site a little while ago and so many people were going on and on with hate and immaturity and I get so angry. Is it that hard for some people to have the slightest amount of tact or compassion for another person? If not the person who died, at least the people left behind griefing for them? None of us are perfect. Some if us are worse than others. It takes a pretty lame person to so vocally trash and codemn someone hours after their death. To add to the grief of someones mother, brother, friends, and loved ones. Is this what humanity has come to? Is that your contribution to the evolution of our species? Come on man, grow up. Stop being a scared and dumb little person. We have some big problems in the world and need all able bodies and minds.
I pray Mr. Jackson found redemption. Indeed, God forgive us all. Even you bigmouths.
Rest in Peace Michael, Farrah, and my friend D's Mother.

[edit on 6/25/09 by Chillidog1]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Guess he paid a kid 8 million just to be a nice man. Denial is a comfort.

And the kid’s parents happily accepted.... without wanting to take it further... odd that?

It was clear it was just for money, infact you could say it was these families that ruined him and lead to his death. If anyone is sick here it’s those families that got their kids to tell stories and then got their nice little settlement and ruined someone’s life.

RIP Michael Jackson.

Mikey

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Are you guys serious? The guy was a pedophile... That is the lowest of the lowest crimes...

Has the glitter of stardom covered all your eyes?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You know what, we only have a short time on this planet and one thing is for sure, life as we know it in these bodies will inevitabley come to an end. For all of our sakes, I hope that after human life, we can all be at peace with our souls if we even have one.

RIP Michael, guess my dreams of becoming Mrs. Jackson are over.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme
reply to post by Mindmelding

Are you guys serious? The guy was a pedophile... That is the lowest of the lowest crimes...

Has the glitter of stardom covered all your eyes?

Were you there? Do you know this 100%?

Whatever the truth is, I've always found it sort of disgusting when people are overjoyed by someones death.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Hospital source tells X17Online that there is a "sense of a possible overdose" Michael Jackson death

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join