It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I found out while I was at the gym this afternoon, so sad, I will miss him dearly, I have all his collection of music.

Rest in peace Michael and I hope he find in death what he so hard tried to find during his life.

He was a man in that was never comfortable in his own skin.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by aravoth
All children within 500 miles of Neverland may now breath a sigh of relief.

In other news, Micheal Jackson's nose survived and will be hosting a news conference at 11 pm tomorrow.

Congratulations on being the lowest type of lifeform it's been my regret to ever come across! You really are a peice of work slagging the man off hours after he's died. Go and take a good hard look at yourself and hang your head in shame. . .
Some people really don't have the sense they were born with!

link   
I choose not to partake in the verbal dismembering of Michael Jackson.

I choose to remember him like this:

Sail on, chief. Maybe you found peace, finally.

link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by aravoth

Damn right Aravoth, anybody supporting even a "supposed" pedophile should be shipped to an ISLAND full of them. Then we'll see how they feel about the situation and a man who drugged and raped children.

Your not getting it are you.

It's not about supporting anybody, it's about the why? why are people resorting to sick jokes the moment they hear of somebodies death? What good is this?

Sending people to an island full of pedos?

Where is that coming from? Maybe you should look in the mirror before saying such sick things.

link   
hey everyone i have something to tell you.. michael jackson is dead.... oh shoot, im late again!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Was I talking to you??? Nope, I wasn't.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth
Ahh, gotta love all the self righteous schmucks on here lambasting anyone making fun of this freak show. You have the utmost compassion for Micheal Jackson, you send prayers to his family, and yet you send nothing, not even a scrap of bread to the 30,000+ children that die every single day of starvation.

Spare me your Hippocratic rants of karmic retribution, if you were as noble as you think you are you wouldn't be wasting time on a forum.

See you all in hell.

With the amount of money he donated to charities constantly and the amount of charities he sponsored, he’s probably helped more children of the world that you could ever do.

What have you done for them or contributed to the world lately?

Mikey

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I merely made a ridiculous statement with absolutely no solid proof whatsoever.

Just what you did.

You are guilty of the same crime.

This site is about facts and evidence and you certainly dont apply to that.

Grow up.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding

Do you revel in it?

Yes...

I Revel in the fact that this stupid thread, will probably get the most flags for the day and be up on the top for a while, yes.

I also revel in the fact that when a bomb explodes in Baghdad and kills 60 people nothing happens, no interviews from people talking about how horrible it is, no outcry, no one gives a damn.

No one gives a damn about much really....

The United States bombs a sovereign country we are not at war with and kills 16 people... no one cares, barely a blip on the news.

16 people..... wonder how many "in memory of" shows we'll see for them.

One guy dies, just one, and all of the sudden everyone stops to catch their breath.

You call me a hater? My empathy does not stop at the end of a celebrities life.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by aravoth]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
People made false accusations of child molestation because they want his money. And a freak is easy to pick on.

Michael Jackson is killed by social pressure.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I have proof children's testimony's, you must've forgotten jesus Juice. You must have also forgotten that innocent men dont settle out of court. I have plenty of basis to call Michael a pedophile on the other hand you have no right to call me one, and the MOD's noticed that thanks. Also do I really have to look up every single accusation Michael was going to be tryed for??? Really this day in age if you have no evidence, you don't have a case; he was guilty so he payed his way out. End of story, you should grow up and learn that the world isn't so simple, clearly your living in neverland and you haven't left.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You were talking to everyone, it's a public forum. You're acting imature and basically trolling. You're not adding anything positive.

So, for my side and as a man of peace I will do us all a favour and put you, and one or two others who are being despicable and imoral at the time of a person's death on my ignore list. Sorry to have to turn my back on you, but this is what you're getting for the type of energy you're ressonating.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Loonix

Because there's nothing more ALTERNATIVE THEN A BLACK GUY THAT BLEACHED HIS SKIN WHITE, is there?? Really? Is there?

I always thought he had the skin disorder Vitiligo.
I'm guessing he used to cover it up with makeup, but as it got worse the makeup had to get lighter.

Vitiligo.

floacist.wordpress.com...
images.google.co.uk...

I wonder if fake tan can help Vitiligo? anyone know? hmm

[edit on 25-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

I was clearly talking to Avaroth it was adressed to him. End of story.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This is really sad news. Didn't he agree to have his body frozen at the event of his death? I can't remember, but i think it was years back when he signed up for this cryogenics thingy. Can anyone confirm that or was that just tabloid? Can't seem to google it. If true, then is it possible that with the development of more advanced artificial heart technology that he can be revived? Sounds like a far-fetched idea though.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by smirnoffsky]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

A childs testimony is not proof.

And there are many reasons why someone in Michaels position would settle out of court.

Stop believing everything you read.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Rest in peace, you will be missed.

Goodnight Sweet Prince.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join