It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

He’s just a troll, ignore it.

RIP Michael Jackson.

Mikey

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

You might be right, BlackOps, and I appreciate the even-handed way you posed that statement. Fair, as usual.

He was apparently in training for his upcoming tour. That doesn't resonate to me as a person who is contemplating suicide, but who the hell knows, when it comes to people with so many things and issues on their plate. We can guess at this point.

He was born the same year as I was. I don't feel even CLOSE to the big trail ride. Blaine suggested and supported with links the possibility of his diet being a contributory cause. Certainly people I've known with various addictions seem to age quicker than those without. I don't know if he used drugs, but seems a possibility.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Thanks. I need reeling in now and then. I think this thread was created to talk about Michael's death and his life. that's not to say that negative things about him can't be discussed, but there's a certain sense of reverence that I think should be considered when someone dies.

If there is a Farah Faucett thread, I don't think I can stand to go there. It will just tick me off.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
If there is a Farah Faucett thread, I don't think I can stand to go there. It will just tick me off.

And why might that be?

The real question is this: Now that Michael Jackson is dead, who owns the Beatles Catalogue??

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Mikey84

that's not to say that negative things about him can't be discussed, but there's a certain sense of reverence that I think should be considered when someone dies.

One word:

Celebrity.

I don't give a damn he's dead. I'm just saying. I'm not trolling either. I'm just saying the guy isn't worth a tear. He was a musician who had a lot of emotional issues...and a taste for children.

In my opinion, he isn't worth a tear nor whimper. One less wackjob in the world.

But that's just my opinion. He didn't give a damn about you either, I promise.

In one article, someone said "It's like when Kennedy died, I'll always remember that I was in Times Square when Michael Jackson died."

Really? A scumbag celebrity died. MOVE ON.

link   

Originally posted by jerico65

And why might that be?

The real question is this: Now that Michael Jackson is dead, who owns the Beatles Catalogue??

Was wondering that too

link   
Maybe MJ decided it was his time to go and that in being a martyr, he can bring the peoples of the world together with love. He certainly tried that in life, but was constantly berated by the Illuminati propaganda machine.

It's John Lennon and Elvis all over again.

P.S Gorehoundlarry, you sound like you need a hug, you poor hate-filled man. *hugs*

[edit on 25/6/2009 by nrky]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
By the way, I love the use of the term 'heart attack'. Very appropriate.
MJ's heart has constantly been attacked by evil people, and I suppose it finally couldn't deal with all the pain they inflicted on him.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Well, because of my guess that she would be equally maligned. I felt kinda sad about her death...... she struggled so, as cancer patients do, and her relationship with her former-and-then-again hubby... it was a love story.

Beatles catalogue? enlighten me. I know Michael owned a lot of art and other fanciful/artistic things.

Mostly, I'm concerned for Michael's children. I don't know if they ever had a family influence....... I don't know anything about that. I hope they'll grow up apart from the public eye and be adjusted. I'm fairly certain there's money enough to care for them........ but that's not (IMO) the primary thing that prepares people for life.

I grew up poor. I never knew it until I was much older.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

And why might that be?

It was written in Michael's will back in January that the songs will all go back to Paul McCartney (where they should be).

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I wish for you the same amount of compassion.

You have it all figured out. Good for you.

peace on you

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
Maybe MJ decided it was his time to go and that in being a martyr, he can bring the peoples of the world together with love. He certainly tried that in life, but was constantly berated by the Illuminati propaganda machine.

It's John Lennon and Elvis all over again.

P.S Gorehoundlarry, you sound like you need a hug, you poor hate-filled man. *hugs*

[edit on 25/6/2009 by nrky]

not hate, logic. I'm amazed so many people are depressed over a celebrity's death. Like I said, I'm almost HORRIFIED when Brittney Spears passes on...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Farraha faucett lost her battle with cancer today as well, OH my God, so much light leaving the planet right now.

Bless them both in the next world.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
You people are two-faced, When he's alive yall hated and bashed him, but now you say all kinds of good things.

Its bad when you want someone to say something good about you you have to die first.

Alien Mind

And you know what everyone on here said about him before do you? I've never said a bad thing about him while he was alive, I liked him.

Threads like this really bring out the tools around here don't they?

Mikey

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You people are two-faced, When he's alive yall hated and bashed him, but now you say all kinds of good things.

Its bad when you want someone to say something good about you you have to die first.

Alien Mind

Exactly. I'm glad I can say I never liked the toolbag.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Alien Mind

Not everyone said bad things about him when he was alive.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Are you telling me that none of you called MJ a Child Molester? When MJ went to trial and was found Not Guilty all i heard was everyone in america saying BS

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well..........He that wants to cast the stone throwing of ANYONE...Please do. Just remember we are ALL sinners...Only the Lord of ALL Lords can judge.. And sentence and Execute!

Whats my thoughts...I dont know the man and even if I did, I would of tried to help him. Not milk him for his cash, theres many ways to make money (even the crime way, if thats your thing...)...

Im sorry but if it wasnt for this man we call MJ. Most of the music we listen to and the music that will come out in the future....Is down to ppl like him.
He wasnt the first and most surely wont be the last.

As for the whole children issue...Im sure there was other things we dont or wont get to even hear! Instead of making silly comments...Maybe someone should of helped him just like he treid to help ppl thru his music.
But then we are all busy and have other better or more important things to do...(Im included, Im no saint or demon)....

Anyway I dont want to go on and rant, whatever one says at the end of the day we all wont really know his sins or anyone elses except the Lord Of ALL....We all have to go and transgress. Wheter that be hell, heaven or something else intresting...I just hope that it all tides well for EVERYONE!

Oh and R.I.P. MJ...Or is that the case

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Mikey84

Are you telling me that none of you called MJ a Child Molester? When MJ went to trial and was found Not Guilty all i heard was everyone in america saying BS

Everyone? Really? You are mistaken.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join